Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,778 members, 7,820,718 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

Lady Hits Man Repeatedly, He Punches Her Back Twice. See Reactions (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Hits Man Repeatedly, He Punches Her Back Twice. See Reactions (Photos) (94827 Views)

Police Officer Repeatedly Hits Man With A Machete In Cross River (Photos) / Man Repeatedly Break Into Army Base, Steals Over $7,000 Worth Of Soldiers’ Goods / Stray Bullet Hits Man Sleeping At Home. He Survives (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Hits Man Repeatedly, He Punches Her Back Twice. See Reactions (Photos) by openmine(m): 8:04pm On Oct 26, 2019
ValCon888:
While I will never condone a man to hit a woman, I will also never condone a woman to behave stupidly.
His two punches were 'equal' as a response to her several punches.
If he had punched her 'severally' we wouldn't be seeing this on front page.

We would be seeing an obituary.
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Hits Man Repeatedly, He Punches Her Back Twice. See Reactions (Photos) by bjbjbj: 8:05pm On Oct 26, 2019
I am a lady but I stand with the guy.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Hits Man Repeatedly, He Punches Her Back Twice. See Reactions (Photos) by Newboss(m): 8:06pm On Oct 26, 2019
I hope he knocked out at least one of her teeth.

Sexists are the ones propagating this "never hit a lady" nonsense. A lady is a full blooded human being. If she misbehaves, change it for her the same way you would have changed it for a nigga.

No favoritism is allowed. No special treatment.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Hits Man Repeatedly, He Punches Her Back Twice. See Reactions (Photos) by osazsky(m): 8:06pm On Oct 26, 2019
Since feminist always agitate for equal rights I see no reason why they should not also have equal blows,kudos man

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Hits Man Repeatedly, He Punches Her Back Twice. See Reactions (Photos) by Nobody: 8:07pm On Oct 26, 2019
I LOVE THIS. You hit me, I scatter your face, whether you are a woman I don't care. angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Hits Man Repeatedly, He Punches Her Back Twice. See Reactions (Photos) by stagger: 8:07pm On Oct 26, 2019
The guy deserves some serious accolades. See the way the bi.tch was still gingering until the guy's punch got her cowering for cover. A good thing he responded, else his own girlfriend there will have ideas in future. A strong deterence.

Violence is a two-way street and nobody has monopoly of violence. A woman hits a man, she should expect to get hit in retaliation. And as for those saying never hit a woman, wait until one points a gun at you and while you are still debating what you to do, you get gunned down.

8 Likes

Re: Lady Hits Man Repeatedly, He Punches Her Back Twice. See Reactions (Photos) by Deepthoughts: 8:07pm On Oct 26, 2019
Venerable612:

I am not saying you are wrong;

But Do you consider the chance that the lady was provoked - E.g. that the guy was sexually harassing her from behind?

Some ladies, even in a club, don’t like to be touched without their consent, and quite rightly.
you are talking of probability,so even if that's the case is it a right for her to o punch the man that much?,

4 Likes

Re: Lady Hits Man Repeatedly, He Punches Her Back Twice. See Reactions (Photos) by Nobody: 8:07pm On Oct 26, 2019
Very Ugly girl, why are black/African women wearing Fake "white people's hair" for? It doesn't suit them!
Re: Lady Hits Man Repeatedly, He Punches Her Back Twice. See Reactions (Photos) by NothingDoMe: 8:08pm On Oct 26, 2019
kvngtomi:

Was it mention that the guy harrased the lady? Stop being biased and face the issue squarely. Even if he did mistakenly touched her. She should demand an apology rather than punching him. She deserved it.
Exactly. I watched that video severally. Both hands nor even near her.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Hits Man Repeatedly, He Punches Her Back Twice. See Reactions (Photos) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Oct 26, 2019
No wonder , op is a lady ... Maybe she was the lady that the incident happened to...
Is there sense in this thread? I doubt it...
Lemme ask lala
Re: Lady Hits Man Repeatedly, He Punches Her Back Twice. See Reactions (Photos) by kevotek1000(m): 8:09pm On Oct 26, 2019
Feminist supporter and their views is so annoying. They crave for equality in all things and still want preferential treatment.

A woman was bold a enough to pouch a grown man, and now the man retaliations is been criticised.

If you don't know they are many women @there that are more physical and can beat a man hands down. Sadly no one recognize the rights of those men. I saw a lady the other day gave her husband a very hot slap. For me women are giving too much right to misbehave, I have never see my mom slap my dad, I mean she dares not. So no woman will slap or pouch me and go scotfree. We are Africa men, and a well trained Africa woman won't pouch or raise their hands on a man. Common sense go tell dem say dem go receive am back.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Hits Man Repeatedly, He Punches Her Back Twice. See Reactions (Photos) by Deepthoughts: 8:09pm On Oct 26, 2019
Venerable612:

But Do you consider the chance that the lady was provoked - E.g. that the guy was sexually harassing her from behind?

Some ladies, even in a club, don’t like to be touched without their consent, and quite rightly.
you are talking of probability,so even if that's the case is it a right for her to o punch the man that much?, the guy is a real nigga n sure deserve a dark bottle for bringing the stupid lady to her senses.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Hits Man Repeatedly, He Punches Her Back Twice. See Reactions (Photos) by moonbender(m): 8:12pm On Oct 26, 2019
Mcslize:

Some people lack sense. They don't know what is a mistake and what is not. Did the guy consciously touch her ? The message said, he was talking to his girlfriend maybe his hand mistakenly touched the girl's bum for the fact that they were standing close. It was not planned. Do you call that sexual harassment?

It's simply common sense the lady lacked. She was too quick to judge. Many times, people's body do touch one another in a crowded area and how many have we seen hitting each other.

Simply put, lack of common sense and total frustration on the girl's part to have hit a guy who was not even aware he mistakenly made contact with her body.

Mcslize:

Some people lack sense. They don't know what is a mistake and what is not. Did the guy consciously touch her ? The message said, he was talking to his girlfriend maybe his hand mistakenly touched the girl's bum for the fact that they were standing close. It was not planned. Do you call that sexual harassment?

It's simply common sense the lady lacked. She was too quick to judge. Many times, people's body do touch one another in a crowded area and how many have we seen hitting each other.

Simply put, lack of common sense and total frustration on the girl's part to have hit a guy who was not even aware he mistakenly made contact with her body.

I owe you 2 iPhone 11. 1 for you and the other for your sweet mother wey born you well.

People are quick to comment and insult when it's a mistake from the guys. But a woman can conformably harass a man sexually and everything is cool. What's in her smelly ass? If not the same flesh we all share.

What happens to equality?

Equality to all. Man or Woman!

If I have a way of reaching that guy, I would inform him of my intention to sponsor him and his babe to Maldives Island for 6months. All expense paid!!!!

5 Likes

Re: Lady Hits Man Repeatedly, He Punches Her Back Twice. See Reactions (Photos) by Qadaffi2idiamin: 8:14pm On Oct 26, 2019
My man grin
Re: Lady Hits Man Repeatedly, He Punches Her Back Twice. See Reactions (Photos) by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:17pm On Oct 26, 2019
"Never hit a woman no matter what" Oponu Afofungbemu 2019.
Re: Lady Hits Man Repeatedly, He Punches Her Back Twice. See Reactions (Photos) by PapaAdanna: 8:18pm On Oct 26, 2019
Any person that says don't hit a lady no matter what is stupid

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Hits Man Repeatedly, He Punches Her Back Twice. See Reactions (Photos) by ONYEDIKAJAH(m): 8:18pm On Oct 26, 2019
Its simple if you hit a man, he retaliates don't complain. Since as a woman you have no rights to hit a man, likewise to men also.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Hits Man Repeatedly, He Punches Her Back Twice. See Reactions (Photos) by tunary(m): 8:19pm On Oct 26, 2019
A man shouldn't hit a woman no matter what, but a woman can hit a man. For this buhari regime regime way hunger dey everywhere one woman come hit me, we die together o

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Hits Man Repeatedly, He Punches Her Back Twice. See Reactions (Photos) by Starz825(m): 8:22pm On Oct 26, 2019
KingLennon:
There's always a limit to what a man can condone. If it passes that limit, his behaviour will unleash....
U right...becos men are also human..they ve gat feelings also...

But no matter how sha...I no fit beat woman... because if u say make u beat woman...aswear u go nearly wan kill am ..so I go just summone courage walk away...I no wan go prison....

If toh say the guy two punches go meet her for where in no suppose be for her body..and she go fall..oga na gbege be that...Dem no go say na she first start
Re: Lady Hits Man Repeatedly, He Punches Her Back Twice. See Reactions (Photos) by shineeye1: 8:23pm On Oct 26, 2019
The Law is the Judge. Retaliation is sometimes seen as self defense, when the assaulted feels threat to his or her survival..

4 Likes

Re: Lady Hits Man Repeatedly, He Punches Her Back Twice. See Reactions (Photos) by udemzyudex(m): 8:24pm On Oct 26, 2019
She hit am nobody shout ooo,he hit her back,Oh my God full everywhere. grin

5 Likes

Re: Lady Hits Man Repeatedly, He Punches Her Back Twice. See Reactions (Photos) by udemzyudex(m): 8:26pm On Oct 26, 2019
Starz825:

U right...becos men are also human..they ve gat feelings also...

But no matter how sha...I no fit beat woman... because if u say make u beat woman...aswear u go nearly wan kill am ..so I go just summone courage walk away...I no wan go prison....

If toh say the guy two punches go meet her for where in no suppose be for her body..and she go fall..oga na gbege be that...Dem no go say na she first start

What is good for the goose is good for the gander.

If to say as she hit am ,the guy too faint or die nko?

Omo wahala no good jare.

1 Like

Re: Lady Hits Man Repeatedly, He Punches Her Back Twice. See Reactions (Photos) by paix(m): 8:27pm On Oct 26, 2019
AstroG1:
OP,Na you open thread,na you first comment. And you think u will make heaven undecided undecided

If you ever been grabbed by the balls by a woman,then you know that the Slogan "Don't Hit Women,don't exist'"

ABSOLUTELY!!!!!!
Re: Lady Hits Man Repeatedly, He Punches Her Back Twice. See Reactions (Photos) by Isoduwa(m): 8:27pm On Oct 26, 2019
Venerable612:

Nor worry hand go soon touch you by one sunbird called TKO

1 Like

Re: Lady Hits Man Repeatedly, He Punches Her Back Twice. See Reactions (Photos) by montumonami(m): 8:28pm On Oct 26, 2019
My type of guy. I wouldn't do anything less

1 Like

Re: Lady Hits Man Repeatedly, He Punches Her Back Twice. See Reactions (Photos) by Greenback: 8:29pm On Oct 26, 2019
The guy would've let her be but when the Tyson wanna attack his babe,he didn't take that...you can't hit me and same time wanna mess with my bae,never.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Hits Man Repeatedly, He Punches Her Back Twice. See Reactions (Photos) by udemzyudex(m): 8:30pm On Oct 26, 2019
Venerable612:

The way some people go just pick one mumu example just to further portrait their nonsense talk dey tire me for this forum.

You just carry sexual harassment enter the talk when nothing like that they the post,and you read say the guy dey with him babe even after several punches from her he still dey try explain to the babe beside him.

Oga carry your mumu analysis comot for here joor. angry
Re: Lady Hits Man Repeatedly, He Punches Her Back Twice. See Reactions (Photos) by InvertedHammer: 8:33pm On Oct 26, 2019
/
A man must never hit a woman

...unless she hits him first.

/
Re: Lady Hits Man Repeatedly, He Punches Her Back Twice. See Reactions (Photos) by cozy1993: 8:38pm On Oct 26, 2019
they call Dem self women when when they wrong but dy become equal to the men when dy right and d men are wrong my guy u deserve some chill beer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Hits Man Repeatedly, He Punches Her Back Twice. See Reactions (Photos) by IamCharles123: 8:40pm On Oct 26, 2019
Venerable612:

Watch the video b4 assuming things
Re: Lady Hits Man Repeatedly, He Punches Her Back Twice. See Reactions (Photos) by paix(m): 8:42pm On Oct 26, 2019
jesvic91:
See the idiot on the first comment!
If any lady try this with me ehn?
I will beat the living daylight outta her

I'm an African not some sissy dude
No mind dem. Dem want to copy wetin white people dey do.

1 Like

Re: Lady Hits Man Repeatedly, He Punches Her Back Twice. See Reactions (Photos) by KulKid(m): 8:42pm On Oct 26, 2019
johnkey:
all this biased never hit a girl folks, should be never hit a good woman, some crazy girls needs some nice beating.
Brother na the day when babe open mouth tell me she dey wait for the sweet guy when go beat her! Said no guy don neat her before and she can't wait to be beaten mercilessly and if it happens she'll love that guy for life! My brother my sister since that day I begin fear who no fear women! Very confused set of beans or sorry beings! smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Face Of The Pregnant Lady Murdered By Husband In Onitsha & Thrown From 5th Floor / Man, Wife Pay Assassins To Eliminate Neighbour Over Covid-19 Palliative / Meet Justice Yusuf Halilu Who Sent Maryam Sanda To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.