Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,173 members, 7,821,979 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

Lady Hits Man Repeatedly, He Punches Her Back Twice. See Reactions (Photos) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Hits Man Repeatedly, He Punches Her Back Twice. See Reactions (Photos) (94832 Views)

Police Officer Repeatedly Hits Man With A Machete In Cross River (Photos) / Man Repeatedly Break Into Army Base, Steals Over $7,000 Worth Of Soldiers’ Goods / Stray Bullet Hits Man Sleeping At Home. He Survives (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Hits Man Repeatedly, He Punches Her Back Twice. See Reactions (Photos) by iPresh4s(m): 11:49pm On Oct 26, 2019
Gender Equality
Re: Lady Hits Man Repeatedly, He Punches Her Back Twice. See Reactions (Photos) by Supnaija(m): 12:20am On Oct 27, 2019
Women and entitlement are 5&6. You can hit a man but a man should not hit you.
You can eat his money but he can't eat URS

That's how one was dragging with me to enter bus under rain when I was already almost in. Next thing she said was why am I dragging with a woman.

It's like u are mad in the spirit. So I should stay under rain because I don't want to drag with a woman. When na me suppose enter.
Re: Lady Hits Man Repeatedly, He Punches Her Back Twice. See Reactions (Photos) by pyro62(m): 12:34am On Oct 27, 2019
Venerable612:

I am not saying you are wrong;

But Do you consider the chance that the lady was provoked - E.g. that the guy was sexually harassing her from behind?

Some ladies, even in a club, don’t like to be touched without their consent, and quite rightly.

So even though he grabbed her private parts, is that enough reason to be punching someone that is stronger than you? She should beat him up make everybody laff am that one is okay abi? She wants to show that she is a no nonsense girl.. Then she will brag with it everyday that she beats up men that mess with her.. Now she will never try that rubbish in her life again.. grin

2 Likes

Re: Lady Hits Man Repeatedly, He Punches Her Back Twice. See Reactions (Photos) by anayolity: 12:34am On Oct 27, 2019
Rozayonome:
Let me just say this. I'm not for anyone.... You are in a crowded place where body touching body.... What do you expect and at the same time the broda should have just kept his cool and apologize..... again I'm not for or against.... just saying

Apologizing simply means he did it..... knock her jaws off bro....no time to act gentle most times....break her jaw bones , you may be gentle enough to pay for the hospital bills!!!
Re: Lady Hits Man Repeatedly, He Punches Her Back Twice. See Reactions (Photos) by Rozayonome: 1:30am On Oct 27, 2019
Wow..... I'm a lady though
TruthProphet:

As someone earlier said to you “you are a disgrace to masculinity”! Tweeeeeh!
Re: Lady Hits Man Repeatedly, He Punches Her Back Twice. See Reactions (Photos) by Rozayonome: 1:30am On Oct 27, 2019
Ok. Noted
anayolity:

Apologizing simply means he did it..... knock her jaws off bro....no time to act gentle most times....break her jaw bones , you may be gentle enough to pay for the hospital bills!!!
Re: Lady Hits Man Repeatedly, He Punches Her Back Twice. See Reactions (Photos) by Rozayonome: 1:31am On Oct 27, 2019
Wish you same bro smiley smiley[quote author=kingcornel post=83492170][/quote]
Re: Lady Hits Man Repeatedly, He Punches Her Back Twice. See Reactions (Photos) by Rozayonome: 1:32am On Oct 27, 2019
Ok.
Rubbiish:

Apologize for what??
They way some of u reason baffles me
Re: Lady Hits Man Repeatedly, He Punches Her Back Twice. See Reactions (Photos) by Rozayonome: 1:34am On Oct 27, 2019
Ok. Noted
Datazone:

Urhobo girl wey like drink (rozay), be careful o. Make men nor come find you o. See how she released fast and successive punches yet you look the other way advising the guyman to even apologize. Don't train your sons to be weaklings o. I take God beg you
Re: Lady Hits Man Repeatedly, He Punches Her Back Twice. See Reactions (Photos) by Didi2d(m): 3:22am On Oct 27, 2019
Venerable612:

But Do you consider the chance that the lady was provoked - E.g. that the guy was sexually harassing her from behind?

Some ladies, even in a club, don’t like to be touched without their consent, and quite rightly.

I don't think so, if you watched closely you will notice the guy has a girl by his side, he actually handed his phone to his girl before throwing those punch. So maybe something else occurred.
Re: Lady Hits Man Repeatedly, He Punches Her Back Twice. See Reactions (Photos) by fabre4: 4:54am On Oct 27, 2019
Rozayonome:
Let me just say this. I'm not for anyone.... You are in a crowded place where body touching body.... What do you expect and at the same time the broda should have just kept his cool and apologize..... again I'm not for or against.... just saying

After receiving blow he should apologize? My friend sit down.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Hits Man Repeatedly, He Punches Her Back Twice. See Reactions (Photos) by Nobody: 5:39am On Oct 27, 2019
I saw a cute lady in a market, being a bachelor, I followed her and I said my'hi' even without touching her, the greeting was reciprocated with two hot slaps from her, based on a sharp guy wey I be, I retaliated with good four hot slaps. Case closed and I went on my way while she got rooted to a spot cos of the shame her aggressiveness and anger brought her.. ONE GOOD OR BAD TURN DESERVES LOL. . I don't take shit from all those bitches.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Hits Man Repeatedly, He Punches Her Back Twice. See Reactions (Photos) by dederocs(m): 6:13am On Oct 27, 2019
These whores got no respect thes days...is it the fake hair that is making them dumb, blocking the air pores?
Cos I don't get why these whores be acting up since the advent of fake hair and fake everything...
Re: Lady Hits Man Repeatedly, He Punches Her Back Twice. See Reactions (Photos) by Sirfemi: 6:42am On Oct 27, 2019
Venerable612:

ohh....so provocation is now a sufficient justification for a lady to hit a man right Well! The man acted in self defence
Re: Lady Hits Man Repeatedly, He Punches Her Back Twice. See Reactions (Photos) by dabiton: 6:48am On Oct 27, 2019
Do not let your Toto to replace your brain, if you have any.
The moment a person (m or f) hits another person, they loose all their rights not to be beaten.
Live in reality not by some absurd stupid slogan... no matter what, do not hit a woman!... even if she is behaving like a mad goat?
There is no law in the universe that holds true ‘no matter what’. Gravity has been defied and some people did not die but resurrected...
There are circumstances under which some people deserve to be killed self, not just beaten and that includes both men and women.
A man and a woman are both human beings
Re: Lady Hits Man Repeatedly, He Punches Her Back Twice. See Reactions (Photos) by OyinO: 7:01am On Oct 27, 2019
What is DOUBLE STANDARD?? You say it's not appropriate, gentlemanly, decent, civilised or good for a man to hit a woman, but it is appropriate, decent, civilised and good for a woman to hit a man. Haven't dumb mofos heard of the saying that what is good for the goose is good for the gander? What is good for the Woeman is good for the Man. Besides, it's not clear if it was the man who actually touched her bum. She might have attacked the wrong suspect.
Re: Lady Hits Man Repeatedly, He Punches Her Back Twice. See Reactions (Photos) by Hgold(m): 7:09am On Oct 27, 2019
Violence has no gender.
Re: Lady Hits Man Repeatedly, He Punches Her Back Twice. See Reactions (Photos) by Nobody: 7:32am On Oct 27, 2019
My name sake ...Onome, lol

By suggesting that the guy should have apologized, you have already taken sides ( my thoughts lol)

Again, I don't think there is anything to apologize to the lady for. The place they were in was too crowded and any body could have mistakenly made body contact with another person.

Now, suppose there was contact (mistakenly or deliberately) and the lady was civic about it by not responding with a punch, then the guy could have been asked to apologize.

How can I apologize after receiving like five blows from you for a mistake? The guy was even patient. He did not respond to the lady initially, it was when the lady pulled out of the grip of her friends to give the guy second round of punches that the guy responded with a pair of comeback punches deserving of an award.

Don't hit a woman is a rule that shouldn't apply to razz street girls and club hookers. (Again my opinion and I could be wrong)

Rozayonome:
Re: Lady Hits Man Repeatedly, He Punches Her Back Twice. See Reactions (Photos) by Venerable612(m): 8:24am On Oct 27, 2019
udemzyudex:

The way some people go just pick one mumu example just to further portrait their nonsense talk dey tire me for this forum.

You just carry sexual harassment enter the talk when nothing like that they the post,and you read say the guy dey with him babe even after several punches from her he still dey try explain to the babe beside him.

Oga carry your mumu analysis comot for here joor. angry

You do not have the intellectual wherewithal to quote or mention me. You just simply don’t.

Please do not quote me again. Thanks.
Re: Lady Hits Man Repeatedly, He Punches Her Back Twice. See Reactions (Photos) by Venerable612(m): 8:25am On Oct 27, 2019
IamCharles123:

Watch the video b4 assuming things

Assumptions are different from probabilities. Go back to school, if you must. But don’t quote me without understanding the difference.
Re: Lady Hits Man Repeatedly, He Punches Her Back Twice. See Reactions (Photos) by Venerable612(m): 8:27am On Oct 27, 2019
Nthrone:

How sure are you that the said guy actually sexually harassed her, can't you see is a crowd, some one could get pushed

Sureness and Certainties are different from Probabilities. Don’t quote me if you don’t know the difference. Go back to school, if you must.
Re: Lady Hits Man Repeatedly, He Punches Her Back Twice. See Reactions (Photos) by Venerable612(m): 8:27am On Oct 27, 2019
lexy2014:

How do u no that she was "sexually harassed" (whatever that means) by her victim? Did she seek d guys consent b4 she physically assaulted him?

Knowledge is different from Probabilities. Don’t quote me if you don’t know the difference. Go back to school, if you must.
Re: Lady Hits Man Repeatedly, He Punches Her Back Twice. See Reactions (Photos) by KayCee92(m): 8:35am On Oct 27, 2019
Don't hit a lady continues to be the rule till those ones with "iron hand" hit you.....na that time u go know say hand pass hand. Some of their hand hard pass man own.....see my soft hand na and I be guy grin grin
Re: Lady Hits Man Repeatedly, He Punches Her Back Twice. See Reactions (Photos) by lexy2014: 8:48am On Oct 27, 2019
Venerable612:

Knowledge is different from Probabilities. Don’t quote me if you don’t know the difference. Go back to school, if you must.

Since u went to school, pls show us that school fees paid for u wasn't a waste
Re: Lady Hits Man Repeatedly, He Punches Her Back Twice. See Reactions (Photos) by 12inchDickson: 8:59am On Oct 27, 2019
I watched the video and the babe is clearly stupid. The guy was confused to what caused the whole brouhaha. Nice punch dude. You made me proud
Re: Lady Hits Man Repeatedly, He Punches Her Back Twice. See Reactions (Photos) by Fuckyoumod: 9:07am On Oct 27, 2019
Venerable612:

your very stupid.

Blind and mentally docile if after watching this video and at the same time making useless accusations against that gentleman that was assaulted by a bitch.
Re: Lady Hits Man Repeatedly, He Punches Her Back Twice. See Reactions (Photos) by Fuckgovt: 9:14am On Oct 27, 2019
Venerable612:

and what makes u feel he touched her from behind. In a club that tight bodies touch each other. Ok as him touch her yansh she for touch am back with a shout of warning than to go physical. Now she just got her woman equality. Lol
Re: Lady Hits Man Repeatedly, He Punches Her Back Twice. See Reactions (Photos) by udemzyudex(m): 9:22am On Oct 27, 2019
Venerable612:

You do not have the intellectual wherewithal to quote or mention me. You just simply don’t.

Please do not quote me again. Thanks.

Imagine the nonsense,oga shift jare. How do you measure intelligence? You think it's by posting nonsense online?
Re: Lady Hits Man Repeatedly, He Punches Her Back Twice. See Reactions (Photos) by udemzyudex(m): 9:23am On Oct 27, 2019
Fuckgovt:
and what makes u feel he touched her from behind. In a club that tight bodies touch each other. Ok as him touch her yansh she for touch am back with a shout of warning than to go physical. Now she just got her woman equality. Lol

Pls ignore that guy,they will just come up with one useless assumption just to buttress their useless point.
Re: Lady Hits Man Repeatedly, He Punches Her Back Twice. See Reactions (Photos) by Zeeeeeeek(m): 9:48am On Oct 27, 2019
Mcslize:

Some people lack sense. They don't know what is a mistake and what is not. Did the guy consciously touch her ? The message said, he was talking to his girlfriend maybe his hand mistakenly touched the girl's bum for the fact that they were standing close. It was not planned. Do you call that sexual harassment?

It's simply common sense the lady lacked. She was too quick to judge. Many times, people's body do touch one another in a crowded area and how many have we seen hitting each other.

Simply put, lack of common sense and total frustration on the girl's part to have hit a guy who was not even aware he mistakenly made contact with her body.
truth is, I do not like it when a guy hits a lady, but some of these ladies deserve thorough sense resetting fixing. A lady that can slap a guy without thinking it must be dishing it out to the boyfriend with the slightest mistake
Re: Lady Hits Man Repeatedly, He Punches Her Back Twice. See Reactions (Photos) by IamCharles123: 9:51am On Oct 27, 2019
Venerable612:

Assumptions are different from probabilities. Go back to school, if you must. But don’t quote me without understanding the difference.
And were did you write probably in your first comment.
I won't answer you sha, u are trying to be smart but you are not.
Re: Lady Hits Man Repeatedly, He Punches Her Back Twice. See Reactions (Photos) by Unazi71: 10:48am On Oct 27, 2019
Plz, if you know you can't take punch don't throw punches. It serves her right. In every action there's a reaction.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Face Of The Pregnant Lady Murdered By Husband In Onitsha & Thrown From 5th Floor / Man, Wife Pay Assassins To Eliminate Neighbour Over Covid-19 Palliative / Meet Justice Yusuf Halilu Who Sent Maryam Sanda To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.