Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,906 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

Lady Hits Man Repeatedly, He Punches Her Back Twice. See Reactions (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Hits Man Repeatedly, He Punches Her Back Twice. See Reactions (Photos) (94824 Views)

Police Officer Repeatedly Hits Man With A Machete In Cross River (Photos) / Man Repeatedly Break Into Army Base, Steals Over $7,000 Worth Of Soldiers’ Goods / Stray Bullet Hits Man Sleeping At Home. He Survives (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Hits Man Repeatedly, He Punches Her Back Twice. See Reactions (Photos) by Famousbabe(f): 12:13am On Oct 26, 2019
Lady Hits Man Repeatedly, The Man Punches Her Back. See Reactions (Photos)

Some say "never hit a woman, no matter what."

What happens when a lady hits a man first?

A viral video of a lady hitting a man multiple times and the man retaliating by hitting her back has sparked outrage and divided reactions on social media.

They all were in a crowded place, while the lady was with her friends, the man was with her girlfriend.

All of a sudden, the lady turned back (may be she felt the guy touched her inappropriately in the crowd) and started punching the man repeatedly, people tried to stop her but she was persistent.
The man having recovered from the shock, hit her back twice by punching her.

This has sparked diverse views. While some blamed the guy for retaliating with firce blows, they said, no matter what, he shouldn't have hit the lady back despite the provocation, others hailed the man for retaliating and punching her back. They argued that the lady messed up by beating the man and thinking he would keep quiet.

What do you think of this situation?

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4D2c0upYtU/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/10/video-lady-punches-man-repeatedly-he.html?m=1

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Hits Man Repeatedly, He Punches Her Back Twice. See Reactions (Photos) by Famousbabe(f): 12:14am On Oct 26, 2019
Watch the video HERE

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Hits Man Repeatedly, He Punches Her Back Twice. See Reactions (Photos) by AstroG1: 1:19am On Oct 26, 2019
OP,Na you open thread,na you first comment. And you think u will make heaven undecided undecided

If you ever been grabbed by the balls by a woman,then you know that the Slogan "Don't Hit Women,don't exist'"

224 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Lady Hits Man Repeatedly, He Punches Her Back Twice. See Reactions (Photos) by ibnzubair(m): 1:19am On Oct 26, 2019
Famousbabe:
Lalasticlala

He's sleeping, why aren't you?

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Hits Man Repeatedly, He Punches Her Back Twice. See Reactions (Photos) by Jayslicky: 1:22am On Oct 26, 2019
grin grin

That guy deserves a bottle of Heineken, "never hit a woman, never hit a woman" is their slogan, if you have ever been held by the balls by a woman you will ditch that stupid slogan.

375 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Lady Hits Man Repeatedly, He Punches Her Back Twice. See Reactions (Photos) by debaj10: 2:58am On Oct 26, 2019
err…

feminists always insist on equal ryts na.

equal lefts nko? cheesy

abeg, free d guy o!

anty, nes tym gada ur frens dem to ep, ok?

fomin huk hugan angry

114 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Lady Hits Man Repeatedly, He Punches Her Back Twice. See Reactions (Photos) by Venerable612(m): 3:50am On Oct 26, 2019
Jayslicky:
grin grin

That guy deserves on bottle ouf Heineken, "never hit a woman, never hit a woman" is their slogan, if you have ever been held by the balls by a woman you will ditch that stupid slogan.

I am not saying you are wrong;

But Do you consider the chance that the lady was provoked - E.g. that the guy was sexually harassing her from behind?

Some ladies, even in a club, don’t like to be touched without their consent, and quite rightly.

17 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lady Hits Man Repeatedly, He Punches Her Back Twice. See Reactions (Photos) by johnkey: 4:06am On Oct 26, 2019
all this biased never hit a girl folks, should be never hit a good woman, some crazy girls needs some nice beating.

218 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Lady Hits Man Repeatedly, He Punches Her Back Twice. See Reactions (Photos) by Bbbwings: 4:11am On Oct 26, 2019
Awa eyan bill burr
Don't take shit

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Hits Man Repeatedly, He Punches Her Back Twice. See Reactions (Photos) by ValCon888: 5:25am On Oct 26, 2019
While I will never condone a man to hit a woman, I will also never condone a woman to behave stupidly.
His two punches were 'equal' as a response to her several punches.
If he had punched her 'severally' we wouldn't be seeing this on front page.

We would be seeing an obituary.

230 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Lady Hits Man Repeatedly, He Punches Her Back Twice. See Reactions (Photos) by Mcslize: 6:01am On Oct 26, 2019
Venerable612:

But Do you consider the chance that the lady was provoked - E.g. that the guy was sexually harassing her from behind?

Some ladies, even in a club, don’t like to be touched without their consent, and quite rightly.

Some people lack sense. They don't know what is a mistake and what is not. Did the guy consciously touch her ? The message said, he was talking to his girlfriend maybe his hand mistakenly touched the girl's bum for the fact that they were standing close. It was not planned. Do you call that sexual harassment?

It's simply common sense the lady lacked. She was too quick to judge. Many times, people's body do touch one another in a crowded area and how many have we seen hitting each other.

Simply put, lack of common sense and total frustration on the girl's part to have hit a guy who was not even aware he mistakenly made contact with her body.

202 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lady Hits Man Repeatedly, He Punches Her Back Twice. See Reactions (Photos) by Rozayonome: 6:05am On Oct 26, 2019
Let me just say this. I'm not for anyone.... You are in a crowded place where body touching body.... What do you expect and at the same time the broda should have just kept his cool and apologize..... again I'm not for or against.... just saying

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Hits Man Repeatedly, He Punches Her Back Twice. See Reactions (Photos) by franchasng: 6:15am On Oct 26, 2019
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Lady Hits Man Repeatedly, He Punches Her Back Twice. See Reactions (Photos) by solmusdesigns: 6:18am On Oct 26, 2019
shocked

Once a woman hits you repeatedly , then she has violated the immuinity of " Do not tourch a lady"

Highest offense the guy did was to tap her yansh, and she decided to panel beat him , i wonder what this one would do if grabed by yaba ibo traders, or lagos agbero

//

79 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lady Hits Man Repeatedly, He Punches Her Back Twice. See Reactions (Photos) by jesvic91(m): 6:41am On Oct 26, 2019
See the idiot on the first comment!
If any lady try this with me ehn?
I will beat the living daylight outta her

I'm an African not some sissy dude

128 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Hits Man Repeatedly, He Punches Her Back Twice. See Reactions (Photos) by KingLennon(m): 6:48am On Oct 26, 2019
There's always a limit to what a man can condone. If it passes that limit, his behaviour will unleash....

69 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Hits Man Repeatedly, He Punches Her Back Twice. See Reactions (Photos) by kenir(m): 6:51am On Oct 26, 2019
Never hit a lady ko, never touch a lady ni, na so i follow that yarn girl beat me for secondary school like who no get mama
My guy in that video deserves a very chill drum of what ever beer he drinks, thank you for fighting for the male folks bro
when have you ever seen a guy hit a lady repeatedly for brushing his joystick in a crowded area? These girl dey over do ah swear

107 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Hits Man Repeatedly, He Punches Her Back Twice. See Reactions (Photos) by Nobody: 7:07am On Oct 26, 2019
jesvic91:
See the idiot on the first comment! If any lady try this with me ehn? I will beat the living daylight outta her

I'm an African not one sissy dude

I bet lilwetdick the SISSY dude would even begging for more punches..
that guy go dey wash Im babe paynt sef

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Hits Man Repeatedly, He Punches Her Back Twice. See Reactions (Photos) by Nobody: 7:08am On Oct 26, 2019
Best thing I've ever seen on the Internet

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Hits Man Repeatedly, He Punches Her Back Twice. See Reactions (Photos) by GreenArrow1(m): 7:11am On Oct 26, 2019
Gender equality. Make nobody complain o.

41 Likes

Re: Lady Hits Man Repeatedly, He Punches Her Back Twice. See Reactions (Photos) by ATTemi: 7:11am On Oct 26, 2019
Hold yourself as much as possible.

Then deal with with her anonymously.
Re: Lady Hits Man Repeatedly, He Punches Her Back Twice. See Reactions (Photos) by wiseone28: 7:13am On Oct 26, 2019
AstroG1:
OP,Na you open thread,na you first comment. And you think u will make heaven undecided undecided

If you ever been grabbed by the balls by a woman,then you know that the Slogan "Don't Hit Women,don't exist'"

Take since commenting first brings money

10 Likes

Re: Lady Hits Man Repeatedly, He Punches Her Back Twice. See Reactions (Photos) by Nobody: 7:15am On Oct 26, 2019
Which harrassment? In such a tight place you expect one person's body not brush you? If you are paranoid, why don't you sleep in your room?
This sexual harassment is one slogan foolish ladies hide under to misbehave.
What if she's drunk?
Venerable612:

54 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lady Hits Man Repeatedly, He Punches Her Back Twice. See Reactions (Photos) by Nobody: 7:19am On Oct 26, 2019
solmusdesigns:
shocked

Once a woman hits you repeatedly , then she has violated the immuinity of " Do not tourch a lady"

Highest offense the guy did was to tap her yansh, and she decided to panel beat him , i wonder what this one would do if grabed by yaba ibo traders, or lagos agbero

//
where did you see him grab her ynash?

28 Likes

Re: Lady Hits Man Repeatedly, He Punches Her Back Twice. See Reactions (Photos) by iPhoneRepairer: 7:19am On Oct 26, 2019
A blow 4 a blow. Equation balanced

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Hits Man Repeatedly, He Punches Her Back Twice. See Reactions (Photos) by solmusdesigns: 7:20am On Oct 26, 2019
Highest thing he can possibly do to her is tap her dirty yansh

lilbest4:
where did you see him grab her ynash?

6 Likes

Re: Lady Hits Man Repeatedly, He Punches Her Back Twice. See Reactions (Photos) by kurupt1: 7:21am On Oct 26, 2019
I hate this "do not hit a lady no matter what" talk
It has emboldened some women to talk rascally and behave foolishly.If a stupid woman continues to behave irrationally and talk foolishly after your pleas......Try and reset her brain a bit

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Hits Man Repeatedly, He Punches Her Back Twice. See Reactions (Photos) by Nobody: 7:22am On Oct 26, 2019
Rozayonome:
Let me just say this. I'm not for anyone.... You are in a crowded place where body touching body.... What do you expect and at the same time the broda should have just kept his cool and apologize..... again I'm not for or against.... just saying
apologize for getting hit in the face?
You are a disgrace to masculinity my brother

117 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Lady Hits Man Repeatedly, He Punches Her Back Twice. See Reactions (Photos) by Nobody: 7:24am On Oct 26, 2019
solmusdesigns:
Highest thing he can possibly do to her is tap her dirty yansh

I've watched the video repeatedly I didn’t see anything like that maybe back of his hand brushed her. If she is paranoid and hate body contact what is she doing in such a such a crowded place?

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Hits Man Repeatedly, He Punches Her Back Twice. See Reactions (Photos) by mamajj17(f): 7:27am On Oct 26, 2019
This is called CHARITY BEGINS AHOME, l love this guy, l wish my Boys can be this Smart grin grin grin

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Hits Man Repeatedly, He Punches Her Back Twice. See Reactions (Photos) by 24kmagic: 7:42am On Oct 26, 2019
undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Face Of The Pregnant Lady Murdered By Husband In Onitsha & Thrown From 5th Floor / Man, Wife Pay Assassins To Eliminate Neighbour Over Covid-19 Palliative / Meet Justice Yusuf Halilu Who Sent Maryam Sanda To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.