Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander - Dating And Meet-up Zone (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander (35490 Views)

Be Careful Of This Scammer, Dont Fall For This Person Oo / A Nairalander commits suicide over comments / For Casual Encounter And Romance Hit Me Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by maynation(f): 5:09pm On Oct 27, 2019
Queenyprinxex:

Oh. You are still alive.

Maynation ignore this post please.

Unquote him pls grin grin grin grin grin
Just edit your post.
I don't want him to be graced with any mention here, he needs it to survive.

1 Like

Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by Queenyprinxex(f): 5:11pm On Oct 27, 2019
maynation:

Unquote him pls grin grin grin grin grin
Just edit your post.
I don't want him to be graced with any mention here, he needs it to survive.
smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by Iogobenz(m): 5:16pm On Oct 27, 2019
Smartchoiice:

You have time. Let her send me a PM. Don't help market her business.
#unfollowsthread
No I for like show the little fly say no be everybody be em 10k bf weh go dey lick her low balling ass.
It's Sunday,off in a Lexus(one of my cars of course) to chase paper....

Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by Nobody: 5:18pm On Oct 27, 2019
Iogobenz:
No I for like show the little fly say no be everybody be em 10k bf weh go dey lick her low balling ass.
It's Sunday,off in a Lexus(one of my cars of course) to chase paper....
Hope you have not been jinxed to dump that madt w203.... For the bat sounding Lexus?
Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by Iogobenz(m): 5:19pm On Oct 27, 2019
Smartchoiice:

Hope you have not been jinxed to dump that madt w203.... For the bat sounding Lexus?
No na.
My Mercedes Benz still dey.
The best or nothing for life bro wink
Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by Nobody: 5:21pm On Oct 27, 2019
Iogobenz:
No na.
My Mercedes Benz still dey.
The best or nothing for life bro wink
Sure man... The Lexus seems and feels like an incomplete Mercedes Benz.... The Audi A4 has been the side dish to a competent Merc E Klasse but bro nothing like the Benz.
Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by Iogobenz(m): 5:24pm On Oct 27, 2019
Smartchoiice:

Sure man... The Lexus seems and feels like an incomplete Mercedes Benz.
sure it does.
N.a. money weh no been dey make me buy lexus undecided
Come next year,both cars will be sold to go the 014 C350 way.
Make better come sha...
Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by Iogobenz(m): 5:25pm On Oct 27, 2019
Smartchoiice:

Sure man... The Lexus seems and feels like an incomplete Mercedes Benz.... The Audi A4 has been the side dish to a competent Merc E Klasse but bro nothing like the Benz.
If you notice I no dey follow dem argue again for cartalk.
Useless people forming sage upandan.
Merc is king!na man weh money no dey d talk otherwise.
Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by lirusehn(m): 5:27pm On Oct 27, 2019
Am I the only who thinks these recent conversations are not even needed??
From maynation . prinx55555 Queenyprinxex . Smartchoiice . Logobenz

Please na

1 Like

Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by Iogobenz(m): 5:28pm On Oct 27, 2019
lirusehn:

From maynation
. prinx55555
Queenyprinxex
. Smartchoiice
. Logobenz

Please na
Shebi they started it?
I think it's time to put the chickens in their place.
No offense bro.
Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by Nobody: 5:28pm On Oct 27, 2019
Iogobenz:
If you notice I no dey follow dem argue again for cartalk.
Useless people forming sage upandan.
Merc is king!na man weh money no dey d talk otherwise.
Certainly....no need to argue.... Know your machine and feel the orgasmic HP and Torque.... Heavenly....

Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by maynation(f): 5:29pm On Oct 27, 2019
lirusehn:

From maynation
. prinx55555
Queenyprinxex
. Smartchoiice
. Logobenz

Please na
sad sad
Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by lirusehn(m): 5:30pm On Oct 27, 2019
Iogobenz:
Shebi they started it?
I think it's time to put the chickens in their place.
No offense bro.

I read through Broh, I knew where it all started form, that was why I arranged the mentions like that.

Please Baba, let it slide abeg.
Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by Nobody: 5:32pm On Oct 27, 2019
Iogobenz:
sure it does.
N.a. money weh no been dey make me buy lexus undecided
Come next year,both cars will be sold to go the 014 C350 way.
Make better come sha...
Now that's a machine that carries you the way you love to travel....

Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by Nobody: 5:33pm On Oct 27, 2019
lirusehn:

I read through Broh, I knew where it all started form, that was why I arranged the mentions like that.

Please Baba, let it slide abeg.
Unfortunately I have nothing against the girl. She just needs to be careful with picking up strays. Have a great week ahead.
What's your taste in cars?
Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by Queenyprinxex(f): 5:34pm On Oct 27, 2019
lirusehn:

From maynation
. prinx55555
Queenyprinxex
. Smartchoiice
. Logobenz

Please na

A grown man showing is bank transaction and some randoms pictures from God knows where just to make a point is seriously childish to me.

That caused the whole thing in th first place, he is trying so hard to make an unnecessary point.

That is immaturity if you ask me.

2 Likes

Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by Nobody: 5:34pm On Oct 27, 2019
Queenyprinxex:

A grown man showing is bank transaction and some randoms pictures from God knows where just to make a point is seriously childish to me.

That caused the whole thing in th first place, he is trying so hard to make an unnecessary point.

Are you a butch? #nooffeinse
Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by lirusehn(m): 5:35pm On Oct 27, 2019
maynation:
sad sad
Smartchoiice:

Unfortunately I have nothing against the girl. She just needs to be careful with picking up strays. Have a great week ahead.
What's your taste in cars?
maynation:
sad sad

Please ladies will always be ladies.

No need going dirty with them.

My taste in cars? I rather not talk about it.
No insult intended smiley
Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by lirusehn(m): 5:36pm On Oct 27, 2019
Queenyprinxex:

No vex. It is okay

1 Like

Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by maynation(f): 5:37pm On Oct 27, 2019
Queenyprinxex:

Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by Nobody: 5:38pm On Oct 27, 2019
lirusehn:

Let's talk cars...... At least it'll lighten the thread.
Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by maynation(f): 5:38pm On Oct 27, 2019
lirusehn:

sad angry
Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by lirusehn(m): 5:39pm On Oct 27, 2019
Smartchoiice:
Let's talk cars...... At least it'll lighten the thread.
Thanks for this baba.

It would have been better on car related threads.
Respect Baba.
Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by Queenyprinxex(f): 5:41pm On Oct 27, 2019
Smartchoiice:

Are you a butch? #nooffeinse

Mtcheww
Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by Iogobenz(m): 5:43pm On Oct 27, 2019
Queenyprinxex:

you never see anything.
Shebi you been dey find talk since?
Chicken know your place,that's all I ask.
All clear for tomorrow...the Sunday has been good.
So that I no go dey follow una wail untop 10k matter,we don pass that.
Bloody chickens undecided

Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by Iogobenz(m): 5:47pm On Oct 27, 2019
Grown man?
I am in my twenties na.
I am a very young man cheesy
Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by Nobody: 5:49pm On Oct 27, 2019
Iogobenz:
you never see anything.
Chicken know your place,that's all I ask.
All clear for tomorrow...the Sunday has been good.
So that I no go dey follow una wail untop 10k matter,we don pass that.
Bloody chickens undecided
You just went full savage...

Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by Queenyprinxex(f): 5:50pm On Oct 27, 2019
Iogobenz:
you never see anything.
Chicken know your place

I know all you rich lions who can barely make ends meet in real life.
Since this is a faceless forum it has given you people so much effrontery to enjoy the fake life you all tend to build.

I have come across you folks with little senses on every social platform.

You All quick to show off but will end up sliding into the DMs of innocent folks to feed on them like the parasite you all are in real life.

Enjoy your shams.

2 Likes

Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by maynation(f): 5:51pm On Oct 27, 2019
Queenyprinxex:

Since this is a faceless forum it has given you people so much effrontery to enjoy the fake life you all tend to build.

You All quick to show off but will end up sliding into the DMs of innocent folks to feed on them like the parasite you all are in real life.

Enjoy your shams.

Babes grin grin grin grin grin grin.

Lirusehn please allow me to laugh abeg grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by Nobody: 5:52pm On Oct 27, 2019
Iogobenz:
Grown man?
I am in my twenties na.
I am a very young man cheesy
You really don't need to engage lesbos
Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by Iogobenz(m): 5:53pm On Oct 27, 2019
Queenyprinxex:

Enjoy your shams.
ahahahahahaha cry me a river brokie cry
Beg you?
When e be say I never die?wetin you fit give me?
Small money e don dey shout fake life.
If you no poor like them you are fake.
Hungry dunce.. grin
Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by lirusehn(m): 5:54pm On Oct 27, 2019
maynation:

Babes grin grin grin grin grin grin.

Lirusehn please allow me to laugh abeg grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

Please respect my mentions.

Thank you undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (34) (Reply)

Nairaland Get-together Party 4.0 / Birthday Mate Finder...drop Ur Date Of Birth, / Tea With Lola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.