Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,632 members, 7,809,368 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:22 AM

I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander - Dating And Meet-up Zone (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander (35200 Views)

Be Careful Of This Scammer, Dont Fall For This Person Oo / A Nairalander commits suicide over comments / For Casual Encounter And Romance Hit Me Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by maynation(f): 7:10pm On Oct 27, 2019
Kingsteve:

E be like say vegetable soup dey hungry you?
grin

Who no know no go know.

Na ugu dey hungry me no be ugwu grin cheesy cheesy
Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by Kingsteve(m): 7:13pm On Oct 27, 2019
maynation:

Who no know no go know.

Na ugu dey hungry me no be ugwu grin cheesy cheesy

Who no know no go know indeed!

grin
Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by maynation(f): 7:17pm On Oct 27, 2019
cheesy cheesy

Kingsteve:

Who no know no go know indeed!

grin
Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by Kingsteve(m): 7:20pm On Oct 27, 2019
maynation:
cheesy cheesy

Make I shake table small.

To visit Akure Don dey hungry me small, small.
grin grin grin
Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by maynation(f): 7:23pm On Oct 27, 2019
Kingsteve:

Make I shake table small.

To visit Akure Don dey hungry me small, small.
grin grin grin

As you enter Akure just ask for Olokuta..... bross na there you go land grin grin grin
Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by Kingsteve(m): 7:27pm On Oct 27, 2019
maynation:

As you enter Akure just ask for Olokuta..... bross na there you go land grin grin grin

Naaa...
Na gated Estate I go look for.
grin
Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by maynation(f): 7:31pm On Oct 27, 2019
Kingsteve:

Naaa...
Na gated Estate I go look for.
grin

That gated estate go hard you locate.

Just pin down for Olokuta first, na shortcut cheesy grin grin
Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by Kingsteve(m): 7:32pm On Oct 27, 2019
maynation:

That gated estate go hard you locate.

Just pin down for Olokuta first, na shortcut cheesy grin grin

Na so you like me reach?
Na wa to you oooooo!
Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by ArcFresky(m): 12:41pm On Oct 28, 2019
maynation:

I doubt you know how to read.
dude.... You didn't need to insult me.
The guy is in love with the girl...simple.
Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by Queenyprinxex(f): 1:09pm On Oct 28, 2019
ArcFresky:
dude.... You didn't need to insult me.
The guy is in love with the girl...simple.

But the lady you quoted is the girl in concern na.
You have problem with reading indeed.

And ohh, he likes her and he came over to nairaland to label her olosho abi? Soiling her reputation? Na you try pass.

1 Like

Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by ArcFresky(m): 2:13pm On Oct 28, 2019
Queenyprinxex:

But the lady you quoted is the girl in concern na.
You have problem with reading indeed.

And ohh, he likes her and he came over to nairaland to label her olosho abi? Soiling her reputation? Na you try pass.

Lol, calm down naaa...I actually just glanced through and from all the initial intro, he was expecting something more, was disappointed or something.... Whatever the case is, I never read the part of olosho, since I can't read and well, there is no harm in trying. You could teach me how to read or just ignore?...
Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by zeestone99(m): 3:42pm On Oct 28, 2019
So girls like @maynation still dey this country... More grease. You don't deserve such miscreants as friends. Enjoy yourself.

1 Like

Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:12pm On Oct 28, 2019
Wow, this lady is a rare gem!

We don't want to type much for now.

The so called Jason is nothing but a fraud!

Things dey happen o.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by SenecaTheYonger: 6:03pm On Oct 28, 2019
maynation:

Lol.
Let even imagine I have none of this encounter with Jay.

You think you could just stop me and tell me you are Barrack Obama's PA and Donald Trump's right hand man and I will pay you attention?
Who approaches a lady with what they are?
You even wrote that you are the busy type. Funny.
You can do better love.

Thanks for the offer but I will just pass.

God when will u give me someone like this sad
Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by DONADAMS(m): 7:50pm On Oct 28, 2019
SenecaTheYonger:
How can a guy comfortably ask a girl for money? Even recharge card, how's that possible? Please teach me how to suppress my shame. I'm always ashamed doing simple things like this

OP i can't believe you invited someone like this to your house. He must have been hella cute.
guy, you're just like me..It's better I die than ask a gal for money..me keh? I have dated gals that are very boxed up or born with silver spoon..but I have never asked them for money..I even spend the little I have on them. it's just so shameful to me..my guys have so insulted me cos of this. claiming I don't love the girls since I can't ask them for money.. gosh!! I just cannot try it..thinking about it make me cringe
Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by Nostradamus: 8:05pm On Oct 28, 2019
Carbon2Oxide:
The boy is outright dumb. angry
The girl in question did nothing wrong here. Here maturity is on another level. Its rare to see a nigerian girl act like that especially in this era

All he wanted to do was to bang you a few times and leave. Nothing more
that guy is also out to defraud/steal from her.

Such a shameful act from an adult and he was ranting on nairaland!!

Maynation,pele sho gbo. You've really tried.

2 Likes

Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by maynation(f): 8:21pm On Oct 28, 2019
DONADAMS:
guy, you're just like me..It's better I die than ask a gal for money..me keh? I have dated gals that are very boxed up or born with silver spoon..but I have never asked them for money..I even spend the little I have on them. it's just so shameful to me..my guys have so insulted me cos of this. claiming I don't love the girls since I can't ask them for money.. gosh!! I just cannot try it..thinking about it make me cringe

Seriously, there is nothing wrong for a guy to ask a girl for money, if the reason he does this is genuine.

There are some situations you find your self that you just have to seek for helping hands. We all need helps at a point in time just that people tend to abuse it these days.

Although to me, I can't ask a guy for money sha God knows. No matter what I can't, I always think 'what if he doesn't have' imagine how battered his ego will be.

2 Likes

Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by opethom(m): 10:11pm On Oct 28, 2019
Honesty I don’t know what to say !! But I’ll like to see his picture !!! Cc @veekid pls read this
Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by veekid(m): 10:16pm On Oct 28, 2019
opethom:
Honesty I don’t know what to say !! But I’ll like to see his picture !!! Cc @veekid pls read this
here we go
CC happney65

1 Like

Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by LadyGCrueDKilaB(f): 1:45am On Oct 29, 2019
If I narrate my experience with that crackhead called 0knm ehn.... nairaland will shut down

but I've forgiven him and moved on and of course blocked him everywhere

that guy was terrible snd he showed me HELL!!!

never again!!!
Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by LadyGCrueDKilaB(f): 1:45am On Oct 29, 2019
I dinnor see cry
veekid:
here we go
CC happney65
Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by Nobody: 1:54am On Oct 29, 2019
LadyGCrueDKilaB:
If I narrate my experience with that crackhead called 0knm ehn.... nairaland will shut down

but I've forgiven him and moved on and of course blocked him everywhere

that guy was terrible snd he showed me HELL!!!

never again!!!
lol
Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by LadyGCrueDKilaB(f): 2:09am On Oct 29, 2019
NEVER AGAIN!!!
0KNM:
lol
Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by BabbanBura(m): 7:00am On Oct 29, 2019
waywardpikin:
This thread is really something. Been following since yesterday but finally finished.

I keep saying this thing but no one ever listens. Guys who are persistent in sending DMs or disturbing your life for number or chats or whatever should never be trusted. it's either they are jobless/broke (most likely) or have a sinister motive which they hope to accomplish. What guy in his right senses invests so much time and energy trying to woo a babe, especially when you're broke? Are you stewpeed?

Those that ask for friendship are even more disgusting. Shut the fvck up and stop trying to get in through the back door. Seriously, a lot of guys not just on nairaland are seriously falling my hand. And the idiot even had the temerity to open a thread casting aspersions when he knew his hands weren't even clean. What a dunce!

Personally, I am very wary about meeting people online, including and especially here. I can't stand someone judging me based on the posts I make here so I prefer one on one chance meetings where no prior impressions have been made. Why invest so much time trying to woo a lady? Were you born stewpeed or you just lack basic common sense?

I have received a lot of invitations to meet up (from guys and girls) but when I think of all the ramifications if things turn south I always decline the offer. Maynation you were very careless and I blame you for that, but thank God everything worked out. You outclassed him on every level and showed more finesse. Judging from your chats, his ego took a few hits and ultimately he couldn't take it anymore.

I have a few more words to say but I know it won't make much difference. Guys should do and be better abeg. Y'all disgust and disgrace me.

Girls, when a guy is being especially persistent, biko run for your life! He doesn't 'really" love you, don't be a bimbo. That fool is on a mission and is obviously jobless. Chai! All that time and effort for what?

Guys should learn to do better and have more self respect.

I also never knew we had ladies like this. Been meeting a lot of vultures, especially in the last two years. You are a breath of fresh air but please be more careful, a lot of useless men out there. I already spotted a few of them on this thread, useless fellows.

Bye guys!

This waywardpiking sabi sense small woo
Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by chukzyfcbb: 8:15pm On Oct 30, 2019
SenecaTheYonger:
How can a guy comfortably ask a girl for money? Even recharge card, how's that possible? Please teach me how to suppress my shame. I'm always ashamed doing simple things like this

OP i can't believe you invited someone like this to your house. He must have been hella cute.
I swear down bro.

I can't swallow my ego to do that, I will be bruised inside!

For me to ask a girl for loan, it means I have looked up and down left and right and there is no other means to get that money (which can never happen).

Some guys are tough Sha, I Can never do that, my ego will never let me, even to borrow from my fellow guys dey hard me, how much more a lady.
Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by DONADAMS(m): 11:09am On Oct 31, 2019
maynation:

Seriously, there is nothing wrong for a guy to ask a girl for money, if the reason he does this is genuine.

There are some situations you find your self that you just have to seek for helping hands. We all need helps at a point in time just that people tend to abuse it these days.

Although to me, I can't ask a guy for money sha God knows. No matter what I can't, I always think 'what if he doesn't have' imagine how battered his ego will be.
that's to you. but for me, it's very wrong. cos if you start asking, you'll continue asking anytime you're in trouble and you know how girls think when something is done more than twice. it's better I don't start at all. It doesn't just sit well with me. God4bid
Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by DONADAMS(m): 11:13am On Oct 31, 2019
waywardpikin:
This thread is really something. Been following since yesterday but finally finished.

I keep saying this thing but no one ever listens. Guys who are persistent in sending DMs or disturbing your life for number or chats or whatever should never be trusted. it's either they are jobless/broke (most likely) or have a sinister motive which they hope to accomplish. What guy in his right senses invests so much time and energy trying to woo a babe, especially when you're broke? Are you stewpeed?

Those that ask for friendship are even more disgusting. Shut the fvck up and stop trying to get in through the back door. Seriously, a lot of guys not just on nairaland are seriously falling my hand. And the idiot even had the temerity to open a thread casting aspersions when he knew his hands weren't even clean. What a dunce!

Personally, I am very wary about meeting people online, including and especially here. I can't stand someone judging me based on the posts I make here so I prefer one on one chance meetings where no prior impressions have been made. Why invest so much time trying to woo a lady? Were you born stewpeed or you just lack basic common sense?

I have received a lot of invitations to meet up (from guys and girls) but when I think of all the ramifications if things turn south I always decline the offer. Maynation you were very careless and I blame you for that, but thank God everything worked out. You outclassed him on every level and showed more finesse. Judging from your chats, his ego took a few hits and ultimately he couldn't take it anymore.

I have a few more words to say but I know it won't make much difference. Guys should do and be better abeg. Y'all disgust and disgrace me.

Girls, when a guy is being especially persistent, biko run for your life! He doesn't 'really" love you, don't be a bimbo. That fool is on a mission and is obviously jobless. Chai! All that time and effort for what?

Guys should learn to do better and have more self respect.

I also never knew we had ladies like this. Been meeting a lot of vultures, especially in the last two years. You are a breath of fresh air but please be more careful, a lot of useless men out there. I already spotted a few of them on this thread, useless fellows.

Bye guys!
who is this nigga? you spat so much sense.. thumbs up!
Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by seyezy: 12:26pm On Oct 31, 2019
Mercy, you are really a special lady with good heart i must say. If i wasn't married, you will definitely have received 1000 DM from me. God bless you
Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by Nobody: 3:36am On Nov 02, 2019
maynation:

Yet you impounded someone's ten thousand naira
Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by uboma(m): 5:05am On Nov 02, 2019
Smartchoiice:

She did not ask for the ten thousand naira. It was a gift to her according to Jason or what's his name again.
Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by maynation(f): 6:45am On Nov 02, 2019
Smartchoiice:

I have seriously tried to ignore you but I know your type. Immature silly brats who wouldn't shut the crap up unless they are insulted.

Am I supposed to blame you? Since you lack comprehension and all you do is quote yourself with your alternate moniker just to boost your dead ego and a career that never existed in the first place?

Check the message pucci Nigga, I responded to his message asking for help in less that 2 minutes. You haven't even given your parents a dime yet let alone helping a friend out. Broke ill mannered son of a whorre, and I even did Jay good by telling him the 10k wasn't necessary. I didn't beg for the 10k, he willingly added it for whatever reason he felt.

And again, you this attention seeking low life, I wonder if you have ever fed and housed a stranger for weeks before and I doubt you know how much that will take.

Isn't it funny to know you spend all your miserable life on this thread even when every other person is gone? I bet you have any meaningful thing to do with your dying life.

Go feed on your watery sperm and face your wretchedness, I am not your problem.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (34) (Reply)

Nairaland Get-together Party 4.0 / Birthday Mate Finder...drop Ur Date Of Birth, / Tea With Lola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.