Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Ruth Eze: I Shaved My Hair And My Fiance Dumped Me - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ruth Eze: I Shaved My Hair And My Fiance Dumped Me (59489 Views)

Maraji: I Married The Same Guy That Dumped Me/broke Up With Me / Ese Eriata: "I Have Never Shaved My Armpit In My Entire Life" / Ruth Eze: "I Want A Tall, Dark, Rich Igbo Guy, I’m Tired Of Heartbreak" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ruth Eze: I Shaved My Hair And My Fiance Dumped Me by RenHub: 12:06pm On Oct 26, 2019
W
Re: Ruth Eze: I Shaved My Hair And My Fiance Dumped Me by Nobody: 12:06pm On Oct 26, 2019
It's official, booby is no longer a private but a public part.
Re: Ruth Eze: I Shaved My Hair And My Fiance Dumped Me by Mydazz(m): 12:07pm On Oct 26, 2019
Oga just come out truthfully, it's for the movie role not your sis,.........
Ino some traditions in Nigeria though shaving of hair by a spouse is a bad sign omen.
Re: Ruth Eze: I Shaved My Hair And My Fiance Dumped Me by Kelvin30286063(m): 12:07pm On Oct 26, 2019
He was probably looking for an excuse to dump you before you gave him one.
He probably couldn't cope with seeing you in the morning without make up now he has to see you without make up and with low cut. Even if na me, I go run

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ruth Eze: I Shaved My Hair And My Fiance Dumped Me by Aboguede(m): 12:08pm On Oct 26, 2019
The hair of a woman is her beauty if you must know and even the holy books are testimony to this

She can only do that if she lost her married husband though she made it clear that she held her sister in high esteem but still she has to discourse with her engaged man too b4 taking the step. After all she feel bad losing the guy too

3 Likes

Re: Ruth Eze: I Shaved My Hair And My Fiance Dumped Me by Gwagone: 12:08pm On Oct 26, 2019
wilsonchilboy:
Sorry b*tch
See mouth
If she open am for you now, you go do small o
Re: Ruth Eze: I Shaved My Hair And My Fiance Dumped Me by naijadrivablog: 12:08pm On Oct 26, 2019
myettiallah:
If I call ur sister or ur mother olosho, how would u feel?
This your signature eh cheesy
@mrrights
Re: Ruth Eze: I Shaved My Hair And My Fiance Dumped Me by forreelliinc: 12:09pm On Oct 26, 2019
Hmmm are you sure? So he was fiancing you because of your hair?
Re: Ruth Eze: I Shaved My Hair And My Fiance Dumped Me by Proffdada: 12:10pm On Oct 26, 2019
Abfinest007:
I smell lies
she's not telling the truth at all
Re: Ruth Eze: I Shaved My Hair And My Fiance Dumped Me by espn(m): 12:11pm On Oct 26, 2019
Brunt654:
Without his permission
this was what I was expecting...not even permission...at least have a discussion with him before taking such decision...

4 Likes

Re: Ruth Eze: I Shaved My Hair And My Fiance Dumped Me by Omoslim26: 12:13pm On Oct 26, 2019
The guy no wan tell am the true reason wey make am japa
Re: Ruth Eze: I Shaved My Hair And My Fiance Dumped Me by voltron14: 12:13pm On Oct 26, 2019
Did he tell you which hair?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ruth Eze: I Shaved My Hair And My Fiance Dumped Me by Criticaltemp: 12:14pm On Oct 26, 2019
U say what?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ruth Eze: I Shaved My Hair And My Fiance Dumped Me by omoiyalayi(m): 12:14pm On Oct 26, 2019
addictiv:
How will a grown man call off his wedding engagement ring because the woman shaved her hair... Hair that ll grow back... It doesn't add up...

I Taya o

Lie lie grin

1 Like

Re: Ruth Eze: I Shaved My Hair And My Fiance Dumped Me by Nobody: 12:14pm On Oct 26, 2019
chiomarita:

Source: https://pearlsnews.com/how-my-fiance-dumped-me-because-i-shaved-my-hair-ruth-eze-actress/

If its because of your career you did it or because it will fetch you money, then let him go! You don't have any regrets because this same man when you ask him for money he'll still dump you saying "everything man man" they are not worth all the headache. Do whatever fetches you money, so long as its not shady or illegal.

To hell with him.
Re: Ruth Eze: I Shaved My Hair And My Fiance Dumped Me by Sonnobax15(m): 12:16pm On Oct 26, 2019
cry Please be specific,which of the hair did you shave,the pubic hair,or the public hair??...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ruth Eze: I Shaved My Hair And My Fiance Dumped Me by Originalsly: 12:16pm On Oct 26, 2019
myettiallah:

If I call ur sister or ur mother olosho, how would u feel?

Would you be the first?... guess all his life he be hearing that and even believe it is a title for all women

@ topic.... she has a point.... but should be happy the guy left now rather than later.
Re: Ruth Eze: I Shaved My Hair And My Fiance Dumped Me by RexTramadol1: 12:18pm On Oct 26, 2019
I even thought it's pubic hair

2 Likes

Re: Ruth Eze: I Shaved My Hair And My Fiance Dumped Me by explosiveskull(m): 12:22pm On Oct 26, 2019
All these advanced spec olosho should just stop blowing hot crap when their default traits asphyxiates their status quo and enjoy their mode not scaring us off marriage.

1 Like

Re: Ruth Eze: I Shaved My Hair And My Fiance Dumped Me by Richy150(m): 12:24pm On Oct 26, 2019
MEGA4BILLION:
Maybe your shaved head revealed your lack of sense and the man japa

Lol
Re: Ruth Eze: I Shaved My Hair And My Fiance Dumped Me by Angelfrost(m): 12:26pm On Oct 26, 2019
What is hair??!.. With that kinda physique, no real man will call off anything... You aren't telling us the real or full story. Keep lying.
Re: Ruth Eze: I Shaved My Hair And My Fiance Dumped Me by Kemblaze: 12:28pm On Oct 26, 2019
It shows the dude wasn`t intrested in u in the first place just after other things u have undecided.

PS: you lookin amazin even with ur hair shaved.

I for one dont like ladies that shave but im in love with these pixs of urs cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ruth Eze: I Shaved My Hair And My Fiance Dumped Me by FarahAideed: 12:28pm On Oct 26, 2019
Tell us what happened ..no man will leave you days from your marriage because you shaved hair
Re: Ruth Eze: I Shaved My Hair And My Fiance Dumped Me by wamide042(m): 12:29pm On Oct 26, 2019
kestolove95:
Hoelosho

You nko...
Re: Ruth Eze: I Shaved My Hair And My Fiance Dumped Me by Dedetwo(m): 12:29pm On Oct 26, 2019
Sijo01:
...but you can always wear wig. Dude was just looking for an excuse to leave the relationship.

The wearing of wig is the most idiotic thing African women have ever done. I love African women that wear their natural hair.
Re: Ruth Eze: I Shaved My Hair And My Fiance Dumped Me by marvelous000: 12:29pm On Oct 26, 2019
solmusdesigns:
angry

he was prolly tired of you and used your baldness as an excuse

It's either this or she's lying.
Re: Ruth Eze: I Shaved My Hair And My Fiance Dumped Me by Uchila79: 12:30pm On Oct 26, 2019
I believe you spoke to him first about cutting your hair and probably he never liked the idea, and you still went ahead.... so the thing is he left you because he felt you didn’t respect he’s decision as a man �

3 Likes

Re: Ruth Eze: I Shaved My Hair And My Fiance Dumped Me by Munzy14(m): 12:33pm On Oct 26, 2019
Abfinest007:
I smell lies
heavy one, all these harlots forming actress can do terrible things....cheesy
Re: Ruth Eze: I Shaved My Hair And My Fiance Dumped Me by nnadychuks(m): 12:39pm On Oct 26, 2019
Maybe he asked her not to shave it but she went ahead to do otherwise... She wants to carry stubbornness into marriage

1 Like

Re: Ruth Eze: I Shaved My Hair And My Fiance Dumped Me by Nobody: 12:49pm On Oct 26, 2019
He's unserious. What about lace wig?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Calabar Girls Twerk For Davido As He Watches ( Pics, Videos) / Prince Kpokpogri Plays Father Figure At Tonto Dikeh's Son's Graduation / Banky W, 2face And Tiwa Savage: Who Rocked This Haircut Best?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.