Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,803 members, 7,827,951 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

Ruth Eze: I Shaved My Hair And My Fiance Dumped Me - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ruth Eze: I Shaved My Hair And My Fiance Dumped Me (59494 Views)

Maraji: I Married The Same Guy That Dumped Me/broke Up With Me / Ese Eriata: "I Have Never Shaved My Armpit In My Entire Life" / Ruth Eze: "I Want A Tall, Dark, Rich Igbo Guy, I’m Tired Of Heartbreak" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ruth Eze: I Shaved My Hair And My Fiance Dumped Me by Chibuikewisdom(m): 5:32pm On Oct 26, 2019
The guy just see excuse run shocked cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ruth Eze: I Shaved My Hair And My Fiance Dumped Me by Chubhie: 5:48pm On Oct 26, 2019
damoobaba:

You heard one side of a story and already jumped into conclusion. The lady even already gave a hint on the kind of family she's from, even the sister had a bad marriage, there must be something wrong with women from that family too, use your sense please.
Alaye, Even when it's evident that the sister's husband stressed her to death you still condemn all the women in her family.

You are on same level with boko haram. That you are yet to strap yourself with improvised devices and detonate while shouting Allahu Arkba can never diminish your extremism.

Re: Ruth Eze: I Shaved My Hair And My Fiance Dumped Me by rafkollinz: 6:48pm On Oct 26, 2019
No maybe he went to hid to surprise her 4 prooose
Re: Ruth Eze: I Shaved My Hair And My Fiance Dumped Me by Legendguru: 7:20pm On Oct 26, 2019
Oh
Re: Ruth Eze: I Shaved My Hair And My Fiance Dumped Me by Bahddo(m): 7:34pm On Oct 26, 2019
Story. I can bet that wasn't the reason he broke up with you. Might be related (maybe how you responded to him telling you he doesn't like it), but it's likely not simply because you cut your hair.

Ladies would twist any tale to portray themselves as innocent victims.
Re: Ruth Eze: I Shaved My Hair And My Fiance Dumped Me by tiziano(m): 7:43pm On Oct 26, 2019
You too, why did you cut your hair?
Re: Ruth Eze: I Shaved My Hair And My Fiance Dumped Me by Nobody: 7:50pm On Oct 26, 2019
Sijo01:
...but you can always wear wig. Dude was just looking for an excuse to leave the relationship.
The first thing that attracts me to a lady is the hair. When u cut it, u cut me off
Re: Ruth Eze: I Shaved My Hair And My Fiance Dumped Me by Dizzyrascal(m): 9:20pm On Oct 26, 2019
Brainiac12:

I feel your pain bro grin
hahahahaha!!! Did you just refer to her as bro? Damn you are evil...lol
Re: Ruth Eze: I Shaved My Hair And My Fiance Dumped Me by Dizzyrascal(m): 9:24pm On Oct 26, 2019
Brunt654:
Without his permission
yes!! Some women do things without considering the implications....if a man likes your hair and he is your fiance why cut it? Next thing you'll hear is that: it is my hair..
Re: Ruth Eze: I Shaved My Hair And My Fiance Dumped Me by Dizzyrascal(m): 9:28pm On Oct 26, 2019
RiyaGoddess:
Nawa ooo.

When you are looking for a mentor, look for someone who has Integrity, Productivity and Longtivity.
Happy Weekend FAM

Read my signature

babe you dey vex oooo. From today you are no longer RiyaGoddess. I rename you goddess of business. Only you, five different businesses..HABA...
Re: Ruth Eze: I Shaved My Hair And My Fiance Dumped Me by Shalommy(f): 9:48pm On Oct 26, 2019
I hope u did not shave the other side? grin
Re: Ruth Eze: I Shaved My Hair And My Fiance Dumped Me by virusmay: 9:59pm On Oct 26, 2019
Am interested in you baby, If you don't mind me to marry you ASAP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ruth Eze: I Shaved My Hair And My Fiance Dumped Me by godofuck231: 10:02pm On Oct 26, 2019
Only slaves get their hairs shaved without permission, in Africa it is forbidden, wives consult their husbands, children unmarried to parents , especially the father's, maybe she's a slave , what do I know?
Re: Ruth Eze: I Shaved My Hair And My Fiance Dumped Me by lexdino: 11:23pm On Oct 26, 2019
I'm 99.9 percent sure that if we hear the guy's part of the story, he would be the one who deserves pity.
Guys don't just walk away from an engagement for dumb or silly reasons. In all the situation where I have seen a guy walking away from an engagement, and I repeat "all", it was because they found out the woman was cheating. Period.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ruth Eze: I Shaved My Hair And My Fiance Dumped Me by null: 11:46pm On Oct 26, 2019
All I see is makeup... Chai!

Thinking out loud: Wind never blow yet
Re: Ruth Eze: I Shaved My Hair And My Fiance Dumped Me by jaxxy(m): 1:30am On Oct 27, 2019
Chubhie:
It shows he was actually in love lust with your Peruvian hair. He should be back on bended knee once the hair is up and running again.

I don’t think a lady shud shave her hair without running it by her bf if I’m a serious relationship not to talk of fiancé. My ex wud even ask for my opinion that’s how thoughtful she was, so if she goes against his wishes as a fiancée depending on how she does it, I think that speaks smtn meaning she may not listen to him when they are married. It’s not about the hair exactly bt how u understand urselves and work things out.

Am gals are unnecessarily and stupidly stubborn bt reading her story she had a good reason for shaving her hair. Her ex must be a duchebag
Re: Ruth Eze: I Shaved My Hair And My Fiance Dumped Me by Hangulsaram: 2:25am On Oct 27, 2019
Ishigbuo onwegi n’ asi (Aunty you can lie ee)
Re: Ruth Eze: I Shaved My Hair And My Fiance Dumped Me by RiyaGoddess(f): 6:27am On Oct 27, 2019
Dizzyrascal:
babe you dey vex oooo. From today you are no longer RiyaGoddess. I rename you goddess of business. Only you, five different businesses..HABA...

It is well Baba Mi.
Happy Sunday Sir.
Re: Ruth Eze: I Shaved My Hair And My Fiance Dumped Me by Chubhie: 7:45am On Oct 27, 2019
jaxxy:

I don’t think a lady shud shave her hair without running it by her bf if I’m a serious relationship not to talk of fiancé. My ex wud even ask for my opinion that’s how thoughtful she was, so if she goes against his wishes as a fiancée depending on how she does it, I think that speaks smtn meaning she may not listen to him when they are married. It’s not about the hair exactly bt how u understand urselves and work things out.

Am gals are unnecessarily and stupidly stubborn bt reading her story she had a good reason for shaving her hair. Her ex must be a duchebag
I see where you are driving towards. However, for her to inform you prior the haircut should be seen as an act of love and not a right. Demanding and enforcing such from her shows you don't even trust her judgement in things she has never even taken permission from her own mother and father.

Next she must take permission from you before she shaves her armpit? What does that make you? A Psychopath B Narcissist C God?

1 Like

Re: Ruth Eze: I Shaved My Hair And My Fiance Dumped Me by Chubhie: 7:53am On Oct 27, 2019
Dizzyrascal:
yes!! Some women do things without considering the implications....if a man likes your hair and he is your fiance why cut it? Next thing you'll hear is that: it is my hair..
Shouldn't the men be happy that no more sinking in funds via Brasilian and Peruvian hair every month? Spending long productive hours to tend the hair?

In one way you guys complain about the cost of Mongolian hair and next you criticize them for going on lowcut?

Re: Ruth Eze: I Shaved My Hair And My Fiance Dumped Me by Chubhie: 7:59am On Oct 27, 2019
bluebay:
Some girls are just stubborn. How could you shave your hair without the concert of your man ? It's written in the Bible that the beauty of a woman is in her hair. Sorry though for the unamendable mistake .
It's practically impossible for you to demand she goes to O2 Arena concert of men to seek for permission to cut her hair.

The Bible never meant Peruvian hair or wig. This lady is fulfilling Bible by going natural which is truly the beauty of a woman.
Re: Ruth Eze: I Shaved My Hair And My Fiance Dumped Me by Dizzyrascal(m): 9:04am On Oct 27, 2019
Chubhie:

Shouldn't the men be happy that no more sinking in funds via Brasilian and Peruvian hair every month? Spending long productive hours to tend the hair?

In one way you guys complain about the cost of Mongolian hair and next you criticize them for going on lowcut?
it depends on the man. I personally see nothing wrong with a woman cutting her hair, but I am not the fiance. But if the man intending to marry you prefers it, then it is better to leave it. I like women with Afro or their own natural hair. It smells better. Artificial stuff and me, nah...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Prince Kpokpogri Plays Father Figure At Tonto Dikeh's Son's Graduation / Banky W, 2face And Tiwa Savage: Who Rocked This Haircut Best? / Iyabo Ojo Wins ₦250,000 As Best Dressed Female At The 14th Headies Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.