Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,295 members, 7,839,454 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

I’m Available For Marriage – Sophia Williams, Actress - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I’m Available For Marriage – Sophia Williams, Actress (2794 Views)

Sophia Williams Celebrates Young Mula, Her Boyfriend's Birthday / Sophia Williams Falls Into Gutter After Easter Sunday Service (Photos) / Sophia Momodu Rocks Swimsuit As She Hits The Pool With Her Daughter, Imade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Available For Marriage – Sophia Williams, Actress by chiomarita: 8:46am On Oct 26, 2019
Actress and Skincare expert, Sophia Williams, who is Tchidi Chikere’s ex-wife and mother of his 3 sons says she’s open for remarriage and wants to have more children.

Sharing with [url]Pearlsnews.com[/url] her crave for more kids she said: “Motherhood has taught me so much. It is more like when you have kids, you shed your old skin like a snake and Motherhood is woven into the new one. While my role is to care, teach and nurture my kids. I have 3 boys, but I still want more. So, I still have plans for more kids. I just love kids.”

When asked if she’s ready to give marriage a second chance, Sophia who recently endorsed Nollywood actresses Nazo Ekezie and Princess Chidimma as her beauty product ambassadors said she’s open for remarriage.

“Well, I have an open mind about that. You don’t plan such thing, it happens. I have moved past my last relationship. I don’t dwell on the past and I don’t talk about my past....Read on @ https://pearlsnews.com/im-available-for-remarriage-sophia-williams-tchidi-chikeres-ex-wife/

Re: I’m Available For Marriage – Sophia Williams, Actress by Igetmyown247: 8:49am On Oct 26, 2019
Pretty lady.
Re: I’m Available For Marriage – Sophia Williams, Actress by DaudaAbu(m): 9:01am On Oct 26, 2019
Fine Chinko...
Re: I’m Available For Marriage – Sophia Williams, Actress by ClitRaider: 9:16am On Oct 26, 2019
She go sweet for fuckkk

2 Likes

Re: I’m Available For Marriage – Sophia Williams, Actress by Wealthierboy(m): 11:04am On Oct 26, 2019
woman with 3 point still want to have more point, hmm undecided na foolball team she wan get. She suppose to be sugar mummy to smaller boys at this age
Re: I’m Available For Marriage – Sophia Williams, Actress by AverageAnnie(f): 11:35am On Oct 26, 2019
Seriously Beauty isn't everything.. To think that this lady is way prettier than Nuella yet her hubby dumped her.. #Inside life
Re: I’m Available For Marriage – Sophia Williams, Actress by DaudaAbu(m): 12:13pm On Oct 26, 2019
AverageAnnie:
Seriously Beauty isn't everything.. To think that this lady is way prettier than Nuella yet her hubby dumped her.. #Inside life

Show me a very beatiful woman and i will show you a man that is tired of sleeping with her.>.. marriage in most cases is not about the sex alone
Re: I’m Available For Marriage – Sophia Williams, Actress by Onyi22(f): 12:17pm On Oct 26, 2019
May a rich guy locate u
Re: I’m Available For Marriage – Sophia Williams, Actress by Opportuneke(m): 12:58pm On Oct 26, 2019
Hmmmmm..

What an Irony of Life!!!

The average looking ones having sweet matrimony while the Beautiful ones are getting knocked out of marriages....

Re: I’m Available For Marriage – Sophia Williams, Actress by Nobody: 1:00pm On Oct 26, 2019
shocked

Must you marry

I don’t know why African women can’t do without marriage
Re: I’m Available For Marriage – Sophia Williams, Actress by Brunt654: 1:04pm On Oct 26, 2019
Everyone is
Re: I’m Available For Marriage – Sophia Williams, Actress by devlishGINGER(m): 1:24pm On Oct 26, 2019
If only these women have an idea what their skin would look like when they are old...

Just because you think light skin attracts more men and attention doesn't mean you have to bleach to please the world.
Re: I’m Available For Marriage – Sophia Williams, Actress by iammo(m): 1:26pm On Oct 26, 2019
kiss

See skin of woman without husband as e dey glow

Re: I’m Available For Marriage – Sophia Williams, Actress by devlishGINGER(m): 1:31pm On Oct 26, 2019
Onyi22:
May a rich guy locate u
who will now locate the struggling ones?

2 Likes

Re: I’m Available For Marriage – Sophia Williams, Actress by LadySarah: 3:08pm On Oct 26, 2019
Tchidi Chikere did this wonan strong thing.I feel for her

(1) (Reply)

Iyabo Ojo Surprises Daughter, Priscilla, Twice On 19th Birthday / Mrs. Precious Fani-kayode FORCED All Nannies To Use Bleaching Cream On Her Kids / Tonto Dike To Fight Linda Ikeji with machete

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.