Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,472 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Tinubu: Deji Adeyanju Clashes With Police After Submitting Bullion Van Petition - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: Deji Adeyanju Clashes With Police After Submitting Bullion Van Petition (45153 Views)

You Are Campaigning For Tinubu - Deji Adeyanju On Muslim-Muslim Ticket / Kwankwaso Is Working For Tinubu- Deji Adeyanju / Peter Obi And Kwankwaso Are Working For Tinubu- Deji Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: Deji Adeyanju Clashes With Police After Submitting Bullion Van Petition by Nobody: 5:44pm On Oct 26, 2019
Am I sensing a revolution?

It's high time people stood for what is their rights. Slowly but surely, we must get there.

Im stil wondering guys, when EFCC arrests yahoo boys and seize their properties, do they return them to the victims or ... ?
Re: Tinubu: Deji Adeyanju Clashes With Police After Submitting Bullion Van Petition by iammo(m): 5:45pm On Oct 26, 2019
Did Tinubu make a cash payment? if yes who was paid.. atleast read and understand what your posted

MEGAWATCH:

Olodo read this:

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Deji Adeyanju Clashes With Police After Submitting Bullion Van Petition by Charly68: 5:45pm On Oct 26, 2019
So Tinubu is the big criminal ! This Deji of a man must be sick..where was he when the likes of Tinubu were selling their properties to fight the military juntas ? Why didn't he ask Govt to compensate them for what they lost to June 12..?
Re: Tinubu: Deji Adeyanju Clashes With Police After Submitting Bullion Van Petition by notoriousbabe: 5:48pm On Oct 26, 2019
BLUELemon:
Does the EFFC even need a petition before probing the bullion van issue?

I mean the videos and images are literally littered over the cyber space. What more evidence do you need.
this is Nigeria, our laws are blind
Re: Tinubu: Deji Adeyanju Clashes With Police After Submitting Bullion Van Petition by abbey621(m): 5:49pm On Oct 26, 2019
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Same you attacked Patience Jonathan,a private citizen for having different biz interests,Hypocrite

Show me where I attacked her? Okay let's even get technical and entertain your madness, what elected position did Patience run? What political appointment? What was her salary? Give names of her companies and their earnings. At least with Tinubu we know he was an excutive at Exxon Mobil for years, we know of his numerous interests in several companies in Nigeria, the money trail is well established. Yo ucomparing someone that left political office in 2007 to someone with a figurehead political title who managed to loot billions of Naira, abeg GO SLEEP!
Re: Tinubu: Deji Adeyanju Clashes With Police After Submitting Bullion Van Petition by 1x2x3: 5:49pm On Oct 26, 2019
Christophorus:
I don't see Nigeria becoming any better in the next 10 years. This is not a bad wish or ill saying.

Next 100 years. Sotp being irrational.
Re: Tinubu: Deji Adeyanju Clashes With Police After Submitting Bullion Van Petition by Ola14(m): 5:51pm On Oct 26, 2019
mkoabiola:
*Dead on arrival*
Thank you Jare don't mind all those kiddies on nairaland. ....I don't know that the bullion van was opened for them to ascertain that it contains money so if I use my money to buy Broom or umbrella I can not use bullion van to transport it to my house.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Deji Adeyanju Clashes With Police After Submitting Bullion Van Petition by Jaqenhghar: 5:56pm On Oct 26, 2019

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Deji Adeyanju Clashes With Police After Submitting Bullion Van Petition by Jaqenhghar: 5:57pm On Oct 26, 2019
Christophorus:
I don't see Nigeria becoming any better in the next 10 years. This is not a bad wish or ill saying.
Its the truth. Dont feel one kind to say it
Re: Tinubu: Deji Adeyanju Clashes With Police After Submitting Bullion Van Petition by Sarmiz24(m): 5:57pm On Oct 26, 2019
Lol freedom of speech is allowed,but Na freedom after speach I can't assure u
Re: Tinubu: Deji Adeyanju Clashes With Police After Submitting Bullion Van Petition by MEGAWATCH: 5:57pm On Oct 26, 2019
iammo:
Did Tinubu make a cash payment? if yes who was paid.. atleast read and understand what your posted

Zombie sported....... Thought I was riding with an independent minded Nigerian.
Go sale your future for a penny for all I care.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Deji Adeyanju Clashes With Police After Submitting Bullion Van Petition by Sarmiz24(m): 5:59pm On Oct 26, 2019
Lol freedom of speech i can assure u ,but Na freedom after speach I can't assure u
Re: Tinubu: Deji Adeyanju Clashes With Police After Submitting Bullion Van Petition by iammo(m): 6:00pm On Oct 26, 2019
why not answer simple quetion,

MEGAWATCH:

Zombie sported....... Thought I was riding with an independent minded Nigerian.
Go sale your future for a penny for all I care.
Re: Tinubu: Deji Adeyanju Clashes With Police After Submitting Bullion Van Petition by Sagay212: 6:02pm On Oct 26, 2019
I really don't understand what some people are calling EFCC on Tinubu for. EFCC should go after Tinubu for what exactly? Is any money missing anywhere or the senseless deji has kept money somewhere that Tinubu stole? Did any bank or government organisation complain that money is missing and it was Tinubu that stole it?

Did the stu.pid deji state in his petition the content of the bullion van? Did he give details as to how much was in the van or at least an estimate? If they arrest the idi.ot again and tell him to come explain his petition, his crazy followers will start a useless hashtag claiming freedeji. The useless illiterate is always looking for anything to jump on just to claim activist.
Even Segalink that is more respected and brought the issue up knew better not to write any petition because he understand the petition will be baseless as there are no strong points to accuse Tinubu of any crime just because 2 bullion vans drove into his compound. But the fo.olish deji will never think before acting just because of useless attention. Well he is getting it now and i hope he is invited to come shed more light on his daft petition.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Deji Adeyanju Clashes With Police After Submitting Bullion Van Petition by NGpatriot: 6:03pm On Oct 26, 2019
MEGAWATCH:

Olodo read this:

1. You don't know what was in the van, that's your number 1 olodo error and ignorant assumption.

2. If the BV actually transported money that came from the bank, it means it was a bank transaction and there is no law that says banks can not use BV to transport funds to their customers.

So, shouldn't the daft attention seeking twitter petitioner be asking the EFCC to go after the bank that sent the BV to Tinubu's house instead of Tinubu himself?

Either way, you are still ignorant per your own evidence, you actually disabled your own argument with your own proof.
Re: Tinubu: Deji Adeyanju Clashes With Police After Submitting Bullion Van Petition by Belleful: 6:06pm On Oct 26, 2019
when I use to work in an hotel in warri, the hotel do use bullion's van to carry money to the bank and also bring money to the hotel for salary payment. so I don't see any crime tinibu committed.
Re: Tinubu: Deji Adeyanju Clashes With Police After Submitting Bullion Van Petition by MEGAWATCH: 6:08pm On Oct 26, 2019
iammo:
why not answer simple quetion,

Is it so hard for you to understand simple English? This law prohibits both the receiver and the giver. Is Tinubu not the receiver of the cash in the bullion van?
Ok, ask me how sure I am that he received the money?
Go on and ask me.......

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Deji Adeyanju Clashes With Police After Submitting Bullion Van Petition by iammo(m): 6:10pm On Oct 26, 2019
Payment and cash recieval are quite different , olodo

Google the difference

MEGAWATCH:

Is it so hard for you to understand simple English? This law prohibits both the receiver and the giver. Is Tinubu not the receiver of the cash in the bullion van?
Go on and ask me.......

Re: Tinubu: Deji Adeyanju Clashes With Police After Submitting Bullion Van Petition by NGpatriot: 6:12pm On Oct 26, 2019
iammo:

Google the difference

Don't think he's smart enough to.
Re: Tinubu: Deji Adeyanju Clashes With Police After Submitting Bullion Van Petition by NGpatriot: 6:15pm On Oct 26, 2019
MEGAWATCH:

Go on and ask me.......

So, you were there when they opened the van and you saw the content and also counted more than N5 million? grin grin
Re: Tinubu: Deji Adeyanju Clashes With Police After Submitting Bullion Van Petition by content208: 6:17pm On Oct 26, 2019
TakeItOrLeaveIt:
Oga you are old enough to know this is Nigeria

Let's repair your faulty laptop

Good reason why anyone who can speak and be heard should keep quiet, abi?

Nigeria can only get worse with mentally docile people like you walking about.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Deji Adeyanju Clashes With Police After Submitting Bullion Van Petition by MEGAWATCH: 6:18pm On Oct 26, 2019
iammo:

Google the difference

May God help you. With this sentimental mind of yours I bet you, there is no hope for Nigeria with the way people like you support politicians.
People like you distroyed PDP and Jonathan and you have started again with APC and it's members instead being neutral.
Re: Tinubu: Deji Adeyanju Clashes With Police After Submitting Bullion Van Petition by Nobody: 6:19pm On Oct 26, 2019
This brave young man has decided to put himself in the line of fire for a better Nigeria.Trust me,I am sure he has been approached many times to 'join them' but so far he has stayed true to his principles.
Guess what he gets in return,from the suffering Nigerians he is fighting for?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Deji Adeyanju Clashes With Police After Submitting Bullion Van Petition by NGpatriot: 6:20pm On Oct 26, 2019
MEGAWATCH:

May God help you. With this sentimental mind of yours I bet you, there is no hope for Nigeria with the way people like you support politicians.
People like you distroyed PDP and Jonathan and you have started again with APC and it's members instead being neutral.

iammo:

Google the difference

He asked you to google the difference. Have you?
Re: Tinubu: Deji Adeyanju Clashes With Police After Submitting Bullion Van Petition by anigbajumo(m): 6:21pm On Oct 26, 2019
It seems all these blogger are high on fermented drugs.They just use the word activist the way dey like.Nonsesnse!!!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Deji Adeyanju Clashes With Police After Submitting Bullion Van Petition by LabDNA: 6:22pm On Oct 26, 2019
The good thing about this Buhari's presidency is that will make the subsequent presidents also have the balls to catch big thieves and jail them and while closing their ears to protests and propaganda.

You cannot turn a blind eye in buhari's high-handed presidency and suddenly wake up in another man's presidency to protest and make noise. No! Even I as president will come down heavily such persons if you disturb my government.

A precedence has been set and it will be followed to the letter.
Re: Tinubu: Deji Adeyanju Clashes With Police After Submitting Bullion Van Petition by iammo(m): 6:22pm On Oct 26, 2019
My own father had Bulllion van delivery way back early 90s and he wasnt a criminal, so whats the big deal in using bullion van services like other law abiding citizens like filling station, hotels, and others who use huge money daily

Tinubu needs to pay party agents allowances accross lagos, so is he commiting a crime for that

MEGAWATCH:

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Deji Adeyanju Clashes With Police After Submitting Bullion Van Petition by Omeizadean(m): 6:22pm On Oct 26, 2019
So let me ask for this very first time. Supposing Dangote drove in some bullion van into his house knowing fully well that he is a billionaire will u asked EFCC to investigate him? Have the same Adeyanju asked for E money or pretty Mike and all the other young men having billionaire etched before their names?
Re: Tinubu: Deji Adeyanju Clashes With Police After Submitting Bullion Van Petition by lagdmark(m): 6:22pm On Oct 26, 2019
Belleful:
when I use to work in an hotel in warri, the hotel do use bullion's van to carry money to the bank and also bring money to the hotel for salary payment. so I don't see any crime tinibu committed.
Then i don't see any reason why you Nigerians are accusing the politicians of corruption.
Other politicians also move their cash to different locations as they like. Buhari is just witch hunting other politicians.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Deji Adeyanju Clashes With Police After Submitting Bullion Van Petition by tot(f): 6:23pm On Oct 26, 2019
Imagine someone talking about banks can transport a customer's money using a bullion van, as there is no law against it.

People like these are the problem of this country, justifying nonsense by any means. No iota of sense.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Deji Adeyanju Clashes With Police After Submitting Bullion Van Petition by iammo(m): 6:24pm On Oct 26, 2019
Dangote told every body that he once cashed 10m usd in one day just to confirm he is truly a billionaire

Omeizadean:
So let me ask for this very first time. Supposing Dangote drove in some bullion van into his house knowing fully well that he is a billionaire will u asked EFCC to investigate him? Have the same Adeyanju asked for E money or pretty Mike and all the other young men having billionaire etched before their names?
Re: Tinubu: Deji Adeyanju Clashes With Police After Submitting Bullion Van Petition by iammo(m): 6:26pm On Oct 26, 2019
why not qoute laws prohibiting people from using bullion van services, cos to us its normal, and should you have a filling station or hotel it would be normal to you

tot:
Imagine someone talking about banks can transport a customer's money using a bullion van, as there is no law against it.

People like these are the problem of this country, justifying nonsense by any means. No iota of sense.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Soldiers Go Wild After Fashola’s ‘Humiliation’ Of Colonel? / Joshua Dongoyaro Speech After Buhari Government Was Overthrown 34 Years Ago / APC Crisis: The Deal That Saved Oshiomhole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.