Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,381 members, 7,829,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

Tinubu: Deji Adeyanju Clashes With Police After Submitting Bullion Van Petition - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: Deji Adeyanju Clashes With Police After Submitting Bullion Van Petition (45150 Views)

You Are Campaigning For Tinubu - Deji Adeyanju On Muslim-Muslim Ticket / Kwankwaso Is Working For Tinubu- Deji Adeyanju / Peter Obi And Kwankwaso Are Working For Tinubu- Deji Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: Deji Adeyanju Clashes With Police After Submitting Bullion Van Petition by tot(f): 3:43pm On Oct 27, 2019
See them both jumping to defend a politician. Like Nigerian politicians give a hoot. Such stupidity. Local champions. Travel and see the quality and standard of life in other places, no they won't, they are here spelling rubbish in defence of their oppressors.

He-goats living in a country where life expectancy is 53 and they are still talking rubbish.
Re: Tinubu: Deji Adeyanju Clashes With Police After Submitting Bullion Van Petition by NGpatriot: 3:45pm On Oct 27, 2019
[s]
tot:
See them both jumping to defend a politician. Like Nigerian politicians give a hoot. Such stupidity. Local champions. Travel and see the quality and standard of life in other places, no they won't, they are here spelling rubbish in defence of their oppressors. Awon ode.

He-goats living in a country where life expectancy is 53 and they are still talking rubbish.
[/s]

Exactly my point. There are a number of unanswered questions about the whole issue that need to be looked into if we are truly serious about fighting corruption.

Instead some idiot is applying sentiment and pasting pictures of ikpeazu to deflect from the topic, what does that have to do with what's being discussed? Nigerians deserve all the bad roads, shitty health care and other woes plaguing them. So annoying.

Is it not dumb, idiotic and senseless to cry and wail about your bad roads, healthcare and all the problems you are going through in your village while at the same time attacking and demanding accountability from Tinubu?

I guess you still ignorantly think Tinubu is a public official and he's your governor and he's responsible for your roads, healthcare and whatever 1 gallon kerosene sharing issues you have in your village. grin grin

Tinubu is not even responsible for the roads in Lagos talk less the ones in your village.. grin grin
Re: Tinubu: Deji Adeyanju Clashes With Police After Submitting Bullion Van Petition by tot(f): 3:45pm On Oct 27, 2019
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

Exactly my point. There are a number of unanswered questions about the whole issue that need to be looked into if we are truly serious about fighting corruption.

Instead some idiot is applying sentiment and pasting pictures of ikpeazu to deflect from the topic, what does that have to do with what's being discussed? Nigerians deserve all the bad roads, shitty health care and other woes plaguing them. So annoying.

Is it not dumb, idiotic and senseless to cry and wail about your bad roads, healthcare and all the problems you are going through in your village while at the same time attacking and demanding accountability from Tinubu?

I guess you still ignorantly think Tinubu is a public official and he's your governor and he's responsible for your roads, healthcare and whatever 1 gallon kerosene sharing issues you have in your village. grin grin

Tinubu is not even responsible for the roads in Lagos talk less the ones in your village.. grin grin

Illiterate.
Re: Tinubu: Deji Adeyanju Clashes With Police After Submitting Bullion Van Petition by NGpatriot: 3:48pm On Oct 27, 2019
tot:

Illiterate.

Unfortunately for you, the only illiterate I see here is you because you must be ignorant and illiterate to think Tinubu is not a private citizen or that he's responsible for your roads, healthcare and whatever bad luck and miseries you are experiencing in your 1 gallon kerosene village.

grin grin
Re: Tinubu: Deji Adeyanju Clashes With Police After Submitting Bullion Van Petition by IamAtikulate: 3:49pm On Oct 27, 2019
iammo:
cool

Tinubu no get your time, as the son of Iyaloja General of Yoruba land and Father of Lagos Iyaloja General, bullion van is the least of his worries , super market, fueling station, hotels and fastfood or eateries all use bullion van service

He retired as a continental treasurer of mobil group, he was a former governor, and he owns Remita , TVC , Chains of hotels, Nation wide newspaper, a major sharholder in Atikus INTELS

Moving over a million in cash for a private citizen is money laundering according to our laws and it is jailable.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Deji Adeyanju Clashes With Police After Submitting Bullion Van Petition by tot(f): 3:50pm On Oct 27, 2019
[s]
NGpatriot:

Unfortunately for you, the only illiterate I see here is you because you must be ignorant and illiterate to think Tinubu is not a private citizen or that he's responsible for your roads, healthcare and whatever bad luck and miseries you are experiencing in your 1 gallon kerosene village.

grin grin

[/s]
Re: Tinubu: Deji Adeyanju Clashes With Police After Submitting Bullion Van Petition by iammo(m): 3:51pm On Oct 27, 2019
read and understand the money laundering act very well.. you can move more than a million but you cant transact more than a million, or five for corporate without a bank

google is your friend

IamAtikulate:

Moving over a million in cash for a private citizen is money laundering according to our laws and it is jailable.

Re: Tinubu: Deji Adeyanju Clashes With Police After Submitting Bullion Van Petition by content208: 4:47pm On Oct 27, 2019
NGpatriot:

The constitution and laws of Nigeria determines what is a real crime and so far, non was broken, but you are feel free to show us the law that was violated.

You seem more concerned than EFCC's prosecutor. Why not let them do their job?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Deji Adeyanju Clashes With Police After Submitting Bullion Van Petition by NGpatriot: 4:58pm On Oct 27, 2019
IamAtikulate:

You sef dey inside Tinubu's house when they opened the van, you saw the money and even counted over a million sef, all the way from your village.

Quoting laws and acts that you haven't' read or understand.

Your name says a lot about you.. grin grin
Re: Tinubu: Deji Adeyanju Clashes With Police After Submitting Bullion Van Petition by NGpatriot: 4:59pm On Oct 27, 2019
content208:

You seem more concerned than EFCC's prosecutor. Why not let them do their job?

EFCC's jobs is criminal activities, but there is no crime and if you have any, list it here for us to see.
Re: Tinubu: Deji Adeyanju Clashes With Police After Submitting Bullion Van Petition by content208: 5:02pm On Oct 27, 2019
NGpatriot:

EFCC's jobs is criminal activities, but there is no crime and if you have any, list it here for us to see.

You will die Young over this matter if you don't stop all these. Was the petition submitted to you or to the EFCC? Why do you want to kill yourself over it?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Deji Adeyanju Clashes With Police After Submitting Bullion Van Petition by NGpatriot: 5:07pm On Oct 27, 2019
content208:

You will die Young over this matter if you don't stop all these. Was the petition submitted to you or to the EFCC? Why do you want to kill yourself over it?

The only people dying over Tinubu and this matter are people like you making up crimes and criminal activities that didn't take place.

Petition wey don land inside dustbin... You must think EFCC get time to waste on foolish errand by some jobless twitter layabout.

grin grin
Re: Tinubu: Deji Adeyanju Clashes With Police After Submitting Bullion Van Petition by ivandragon: 5:14pm On Oct 27, 2019
content208:

Lol.

I really don't get.

Efcc raids houses of young men because they see expensive cars in their compounds;

Customs recently raided hotels simply because they saw expensive cars there...

Now, the Nigerian military says they will acost Nigerians on the streets & roads to demand ID cards thereby treating all Nigerians as suspects...

Then why can't 2 bullion vans entering a private residence on the eve of elections be termed suspicious especially considering efcc's stand on movement of funds before, during & after elections...

It's not like anything will happen to bat. The petitions against amaechi, oshio, fayemi & others have gathered dust.

Even the present minister of humanitarian affairs that was implicated in some unscrupulous acts involving materials for idps was rewarded with ministerial post.

So bat's people should calm down. Efcc challenged Nigerians & a Nigerian stood up to the challenge. It's that simple...

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Deji Adeyanju Clashes With Police After Submitting Bullion Van Petition by content208: 5:23pm On Oct 27, 2019
ivandragon:

Lol.

I really don't get.

Efcc raids houses of young men because they see expensive cars in their compounds;

Customs recently raided hotels simply because they saw expensive cars there...

Now, the Nigerian military says they will acost Nigerians on the streets & roads to demand ID cards thereby treating all Nigerians as suspects...

Then why can't 2 bullion vans entering a private residence on the eve of elections be termed suspicious especially considering efcc's stand on movement of funds before, during & after elections...

It's not like anything will happen to bat. The petitions against amaechi, oshio, fayemi & others have gathered dust.

Even the present minister of humanitarian affairs that was implicated in some unscrupulous acts involving materials for idps was rewarded with ministerial post.

So bat's people should calm down. Efcc challenged Nigerians & a Nigerian stood up to the challenge. It's that simple...

The petition has been submitted. Leave it for EFCC to act on it. I don't understand why you are carrying it on your head like gala. Your empty Epistle here won't change anything
Re: Tinubu: Deji Adeyanju Clashes With Police After Submitting Bullion Van Petition by content208: 5:24pm On Oct 27, 2019
NGpatriot:

The only people dying over Tinubu and this matter are people like you making up crimes and criminal activities that didn't take place.

Petition wey don land inside dustbin... You must think EFCC get time to waste on foolish errand by some jobless twitter layabout.

grin grin

The petition has been submitted. Ain't nothing you can do about it again

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Deji Adeyanju Clashes With Police After Submitting Bullion Van Petition by ivandragon: 5:26pm On Oct 27, 2019
content208:

The petition has been submitted. Leave it for EFCC to act on it. I don't understand why you are carrying it on your head like gala. Your empty Epistle here won't change anything

I think your quote is misdirected. I am actually buttressing your position...
Re: Tinubu: Deji Adeyanju Clashes With Police After Submitting Bullion Van Petition by IamAtikulate: 5:28pm On Oct 27, 2019
NGpatriot:

You sef dey inside Tinubu's house when they opened the van, you saw the money and even counted over a million sef, all the way from your village.

Quoting laws and acts that you haven't' read or understand.

Your name says a lot about you.. grin grin
Your tribe has penchant to worship criminals. You guys celebrate fraud. We will not allow a thief to rule this country
Re: Tinubu: Deji Adeyanju Clashes With Police After Submitting Bullion Van Petition by IamAtikulate: 5:30pm On Oct 27, 2019
iammo:
read and understand the money laundering act very well.. you can move more than a million but you cant transact more than a million, or five for corporate without a bank

google is your friend

You can't move more than one million in CASH for personal use. That is what the law says
Re: Tinubu: Deji Adeyanju Clashes With Police After Submitting Bullion Van Petition by content208: 5:32pm On Oct 27, 2019
ivandragon:

I think your quote is misdirected. I am actually buttressing your position...

Oh ok. Sorry about that.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Deji Adeyanju Clashes With Police After Submitting Bullion Van Petition by iammo(m): 5:33pm On Oct 27, 2019
show me the link of the section of the law you are qouting, atleast money laundry act is online, i have cashed above far more than a million.. and transacted more by filling some manifest so show me the laws violated

IamAtikulate:

You can't move more than one million in CASH for personal use. That is what the law says
Re: Tinubu: Deji Adeyanju Clashes With Police After Submitting Bullion Van Petition by iammo(m): 5:37pm On Oct 27, 2019
5%centers dont hold th ace.. we won 93, 99, 2003 and jointly won 2015 and 2019 without you

IamAtikulate:

Your tribe has penchant to worship criminals. You guys celebrate fraud. We will not allow a thief to rule this country
Re: Tinubu: Deji Adeyanju Clashes With Police After Submitting Bullion Van Petition by tot(f): 5:39pm On Oct 27, 2019
iammo:
show me the link of the section of the law you are qouting, atleast money laundry act is online, i have cashed above far more than a million.. and transacted more by filling some manifest so show me the laws violated

Dude, it's not a washing machine for cloth laundry. Money laundering. Phew.
Re: Tinubu: Deji Adeyanju Clashes With Police After Submitting Bullion Van Petition by iammo(m): 5:42pm On Oct 27, 2019
oh well, you can console your self on your grasp of the language of your slave master, but your IQ remains low, so is your self esteem

madam english wanabe!!

tot:

Dude, it's not a washing machine for cloth laundry. Money laundering. Phew.
Re: Tinubu: Deji Adeyanju Clashes With Police After Submitting Bullion Van Petition by tot(f): 5:43pm On Oct 27, 2019
iammo:
oh well, you can console your self on your grasp of the language of your slave master, but your IQ remains low, so is your self esteem

madam english wanabe!!

Money laundry grin
He's talking about an act he can't even correctly reference.
Re: Tinubu: Deji Adeyanju Clashes With Police After Submitting Bullion Van Petition by IamAtikulate: 5:44pm On Oct 27, 2019
iammo:
5%centers dont hold th ace.. we won 93, 99, 2003 and jointly won 2015 and 2019 without you

93, an Igboman stopped Abiola because he was a thief. In 1999, SE/SS gave OBJ the president, in 2015, 2019, remove your votes to Buhari he would have still won.

2023, we will stop another thief, a money launderer
Re: Tinubu: Deji Adeyanju Clashes With Police After Submitting Bullion Van Petition by iammo(m): 5:46pm On Oct 27, 2019
o yes baby.. money laundry,.. atleast with all the grammer of hate ibos cant produce a president or a vice afte five and three decade respectively, and english didnt save ibo from defeat and starvation during civil war

so speak on madam, perhaps England would grant you biafra and recolonise you after aro war grin grin

tot:

Money laundry grin
Re: Tinubu: Deji Adeyanju Clashes With Police After Submitting Bullion Van Petition by IamAtikulate: 5:47pm On Oct 27, 2019
iammo:

The act says 5 million. My bad

You cant move 5 million with 2 bullion vans. So your Allahu is quilty and once convicted, he can't hold any political office in this country.
Re: Tinubu: Deji Adeyanju Clashes With Police After Submitting Bullion Van Petition by iammo(m): 5:48pm On Oct 27, 2019
yen yen yen... make your self a president first, atleast fulani yourba and ijaw did it grin what can we learn from an ibo man in politics? mere grammer

IamAtikulate:

93, an Igboman stopped Abiola because he was a thief. In 1999, SE/SS gave OBJ the president, in 2015, 2019, remove your votes to Buhari he would have still won.

2023, we will stop another thief, a money launderer
Re: Tinubu: Deji Adeyanju Clashes With Police After Submitting Bullion Van Petition by tot(f): 5:48pm On Oct 27, 2019
iammo:
o yes baby.. money laundry,.. atleast with all the grammer of hate ibos cant produce a president or a vice afte five and three decade respectively, and english didnt save ibo from defeat and starvation during civil war

so speak on madam, perhaps England would grant you biafra and recolonise you after aro war grin grin

Dense fellow. Automatically assumes only 3 tribes exist in Nigeria and anyone challenging him and his clique is from the other 2. Olodo.
Re: Tinubu: Deji Adeyanju Clashes With Police After Submitting Bullion Van Petition by iammo(m): 5:49pm On Oct 27, 2019
lol qoute the section of the constituition stop giving ipobian alternate facts

abi you need data for common goggle search

IamAtikulate:

The act says 5 million. My bad

You cant move 5 million with 2 bullion vans. So your Allahu is quilty and once convicted, he can't hold any political office in this country.
Re: Tinubu: Deji Adeyanju Clashes With Police After Submitting Bullion Van Petition by tot(f): 5:50pm On Oct 27, 2019
Goggle search, how about specs search? cheesy O ga.
Re: Tinubu: Deji Adeyanju Clashes With Police After Submitting Bullion Van Petition by iammo(m): 5:53pm On Oct 27, 2019
ok, let me bet my left testicle.. your tribe hasnt produced a president in the past 5 decades.. your desperation and DUnce like envy casted you

Ibo leave us alone, no be tinubu or yoruba hold your destiny
tot:

Dense fellow. Automatically assumes only 3 tribes exist in Nigeria and anyone challenging him and his clique is from the other 2. Olodo.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Photos From The Code Of Conduct Of Saraki's Tribunal Trial / Fayose Helps Man With Eye-Cataract At Akure-Ado (Photos) / Adelabu: Minister Of Power Sits In Darkness At The National Assembly (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.