Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,476 members, 7,816,123 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

Peter Obi And Kwankwaso Are Working For Tinubu- Deji Adeyanju - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi And Kwankwaso Are Working For Tinubu- Deji Adeyanju (1865 Views)

You Are Campaigning For Tinubu - Deji Adeyanju On Muslim-Muslim Ticket / Kwankwaso Is Working For Tinubu- Deji Adeyanju / Tinubu: Deji Adeyanju Clashes With Police After Submitting Bullion Van Petition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi And Kwankwaso Are Working For Tinubu- Deji Adeyanju by blamingthedevil: 3:01pm On Jul 08, 2022
Both Peter Obi and Kwankwaso will eventually turn out to be spoilers for the main opposition, PDP and Tinubu will be the biggest beneficiary. They will both be compensated with ministerial or major contracts in the end. Keep this post somewhere safe. It’s now too obvious.

https://twitter.com/adeyanjudeji/status/1545353775493292036

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi And Kwankwaso Are Working For Tinubu- Deji Adeyanju by blaquebelle: 3:02pm On Jul 08, 2022
Leemao
Re: Peter Obi And Kwankwaso Are Working For Tinubu- Deji Adeyanju by Xscape1993(m): 3:02pm On Jul 08, 2022
Lies from the pit of hell. Tinubu will never smell that seat of Power. I will rather leave Nigeria for Namibia with my family for him to be our president. Evil party... terrorist sponsors party.....

11 Likes

Re: Peter Obi And Kwankwaso Are Working For Tinubu- Deji Adeyanju by Helpfromabove1(m): 3:03pm On Jul 08, 2022
Will you keep quiet

14 Likes

Re: Peter Obi And Kwankwaso Are Working For Tinubu- Deji Adeyanju by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 3:03pm On Jul 08, 2022
Many Yoruba Activists and Politicians who benefit from Tinubu's pot of soup will always look for one lie to tell against Labour Party Presidential candidate.

They never thought Tinubu will have a very strong opponent from the South in 2023 General Election.
They believed its only Atiku that Tinubu will contest again.

They never envisaged a Peter Obi Presidency

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi And Kwankwaso Are Working For Tinubu- Deji Adeyanju by madridguy(m): 3:04pm On Jul 08, 2022
grin
Re: Peter Obi And Kwankwaso Are Working For Tinubu- Deji Adeyanju by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jul 08, 2022
Cheap lies everywhere.
It will be a shock when Peter Obi becomes president.
And as for Tinubu , he can wait for upper election.

8 Likes

Re: Peter Obi And Kwankwaso Are Working For Tinubu- Deji Adeyanju by BigSarah(f): 3:05pm On Jul 08, 2022
cheesy If they are spoilers for the main opposition, how come will PDP and Tinubu still be beneficiaries.

All I know is Atiku is best positioned to win, at least currently

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi And Kwankwaso Are Working For Tinubu- Deji Adeyanju by citygarden(m): 3:06pm On Jul 08, 2022
When I said politics is beyond qualifications. It's something that you learn. This is also possible to share the northern vote btw Atiku and kwankwaso.
Re: Peter Obi And Kwankwaso Are Working For Tinubu- Deji Adeyanju by Oilwell(m): 3:06pm On Jul 08, 2022

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi And Kwankwaso Are Working For Tinubu- Deji Adeyanju by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 3:09pm On Jul 08, 2022
Kwankwanso on the ballot is a big blow to Apc and Tinubu.Kwankwanso will sweep Kano and Northwest votes which are usually apc stronghold.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi And Kwankwaso Are Working For Tinubu- Deji Adeyanju by blamingthedevil: 3:12pm On Jul 08, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Kwankwanso on the ballot is a big blow to Apc and Tinubu.Kwankwanso will sweep Kano and Northwest votes which are usually apc stronghold.
From Obi Supporter

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi And Kwankwaso Are Working For Tinubu- Deji Adeyanju by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 3:18pm On Jul 08, 2022
blamingthedevil:

From Obi Supporter
Did Kwankwanso contest for President in 2019? Are you high? He is contesting now

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi And Kwankwaso Are Working For Tinubu- Deji Adeyanju by blamingthedevil: 3:24pm On Jul 08, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Did Kwankwanso contest for President in 2019? Are you high? He is contesting now

Calm down... okay ...in 2023
Kano:

Tinubu 2m votes
Kwankwanso- 400k votes
Atiku- 300k votes
Obi - 175 votes

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi And Kwankwaso Are Working For Tinubu- Deji Adeyanju by Viscuz: 3:25pm On Jul 08, 2022
Envelope is talking
Re: Peter Obi And Kwankwaso Are Working For Tinubu- Deji Adeyanju by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 3:35pm On Jul 08, 2022
blamingthedevil:

Calm down... okay ...in 2023
Kano:

Tinubu 2m votes
Kwankwanso- 400k votes
Atiku- 300k votes
Obi - 175 votes
Lol, tinubu urchins sef.Peter Obi will get more votes than tinubu in kano, even in Sw, tinubu won't get up to 1m votes in any state

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi And Kwankwaso Are Working For Tinubu- Deji Adeyanju by Britishpea: 3:38pm On Jul 08, 2022
Xscape1993:
Lies from the pit of hell. Tinubu will never smell that seat of Power. I will rather leave Nigeria for Namibia with my family for him to be our president. Evil party... terrorist sponsors party.....

Stop playing man.
Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria
Re: Peter Obi And Kwankwaso Are Working For Tinubu- Deji Adeyanju by inforesource: 3:41pm On Jul 08, 2022
Eyah! What a wish! Ndo!!
Re: Peter Obi And Kwankwaso Are Working For Tinubu- Deji Adeyanju by naija4life247: 3:43pm On Jul 08, 2022
Xscape1993:

My brethren, take it eazy. You said Tinubu will not smell the seat of power, but he has been going there for about 7 years now to see his boys Buhari and Osinbajo. He has been smelling everywhere there, and he is now prepared to live there for the next 8 years.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi And Kwankwaso Are Working For Tinubu- Deji Adeyanju by Madmohamed123: 3:44pm On Jul 08, 2022
Xscape1993:
you think is easy to get Namibia visa
Namibia is one of the beautiful country in southern African
Is easy to get visa to Japan than Namibia

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi And Kwankwaso Are Working For Tinubu- Deji Adeyanju by LegendHero(m): 3:44pm On Jul 08, 2022
He is right and that’s exactly same thing I’ve said about this.

Peter Obi aspiration is a threat to Atiku and for every one vote Peter Obi gets, it will be -1 vote for Atiku.

The strongest region of PDP is SE+SS, the SE especially usually give bloc vote to the PDP. Now Peter Obi will share in that votes so if Atiku is expecting 2million vote from the SE before, with Peter Obi he will get less.

However, Kwakwanso is not in APC in the North and usually those that won’t vote APC will either vote for Atiku. That means Atiku and Kwakwanso will both share opposition votes and that’s also an issue for Atiku.

However, Kwakwanso is also a threat to Tinubu because naturally those votes that should be between Tinubu/Atiku will be picked by Kwakwanso especially when he is the next figure that gives that Buhari voters attraction vibe.

There is only one strategy Asiwaju need to do in this election, find every means to get Kwakwanso on your side. Use his political bargaining tool and network to find a way to get his tactic support. If you have that, the winning will be more easier and straightforward.

Atiku soliciting Kwakwanso support won’t still make him win because he can’t win any zone in the South. But Kwakwanso supporting Tinubu will be a winning ticket because Tinubu got the SW votes to bring to the merger.

Let’s see how it goes.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi And Kwankwaso Are Working For Tinubu- Deji Adeyanju by Enyimbafc: 5:00pm On Jul 08, 2022
Legendhero,your Tinubu a fake muslim man from yoruba land(as seen bythenortherners)wll never defeat Atiku a real muslim man and one of their son.NW/NE have been voting their own since 2003 whenever the compete against a southerner,so why do u think the will leave there sons and vote Tinubu,is it because apc is in power.Core northerners vote individuals not party due to religion and geographical location.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi And Kwankwaso Are Working For Tinubu- Deji Adeyanju by tinsel: 5:02pm On Jul 08, 2022
Xscape1993:
Is Namibia not better than Nigeria ?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi And Kwankwaso Are Working For Tinubu- Deji Adeyanju by seunmsg(m): 5:03pm On Jul 08, 2022
Deji should stop wailing; Tinubu presidency is a goal already.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi And Kwankwaso Are Working For Tinubu- Deji Adeyanju by eyeforeye(m): 5:13pm On Jul 08, 2022
DaddyFreeze2020:
Many Yoruba Activists and Politicians who benefit from Tinubu's pot of soup will always look for one lie to tell against Labour Party Presidential candidate.

They never thought Tinubu will have a very strong opponent from the South in 2023 General Election.
They believed its only Atiku that Tinubu will contest again.

They never envisaged a Peter Obi Presidency

grin grin cheesy so Obi is a big contendant to tinubu? Abegi I no get strength to argue with any supporter, empty barrel make the noise.
Re: Peter Obi And Kwankwaso Are Working For Tinubu- Deji Adeyanju by perez100: 5:20pm On Jul 08, 2022
Tinubu is not in the race. The Tinubu u and his urchins are not telling us what they can do for Nigeria because they have nothing good for Nigeria but they are busy shouting Peter Obi supporters this and that. A case of since we cannot find any criminal record against Peter Obi, then lets turn it to tribal politics and use his supporters to campaign against him as if his supporters from all tribes in Nigeria are the ones contesting.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi And Kwankwaso Are Working For Tinubu- Deji Adeyanju by mrvitalis(m): 5:24pm On Jul 08, 2022
LegendHero:
He is right and that’s exactly same thing I’ve said about this.

Peter Obi aspiration is a threat to Atiku and for every one vote Peter Obi gets, it will be -1 vote for Atiku.

The strongest region of PDP is SE+SS, the SE especially usually give bloc vote to the PDP. Now Peter Obi will share in that votes so if Atiku is expecting 2million vote from the SE before, with Peter Obi he will get less.

However, Kwakwanso is not in APC in the North and usually those that won’t vote APC will either vote for Atiku. That means Atiku and Kwakwanso will both share opposition votes and that’s also an issue for Atiku.

However, Kwakwanso is also a threat to Tinubu because naturally those votes that should be between Tinubu/Atiku will be picked by Kwakwanso especially when he is the next figure that gives that Buhari voters attraction vibe.

There is only one strategy Asiwaju need to do in this election, find every means to get Kwakwanso on your side. Use his political bargaining tool and network to find a way to get his tactic support. If you have that, the winning will be more easier and straightforward.

Atiku soliciting Kwakwanso support won’t still make him win because he can’t win any zone in the South. But Kwakwanso supporting Tinubu will be a winning ticket because Tinubu got the SW votes to bring to the merger.

Let’s see how it goes.
You mistake supporters of Buhari for supporters of APC ...that's why you are flawed

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi And Kwankwaso Are Working For Tinubu- Deji Adeyanju by LegendHero(m): 5:27pm On Jul 08, 2022
mrvitalis:

You mistake supporters of Buhari for supporters of APC ...that's why you are flawed

That’s even why it is more better for Tinubu.

None of Kwakwanso or Atiku can command the cult like of Buhari in the North which makes it very easy for parties to capture the people.

Which party is the strongest in the North? APC.
Re: Peter Obi And Kwankwaso Are Working For Tinubu- Deji Adeyanju by LegendHero(m): 5:28pm On Jul 08, 2022
Enyimbafc:
Legendhero,your Tinubu a fake muslim man from yoruba land(as seen bythenortherners)wll never defeat Atiku a real muslim man and one of their son.NW/NE have been voting their own since 2003 whenever the compete against a southerner,so why do u think the will leave there sons and vote Tinubu,is it because apc is in power.Core northerners vote individuals not party due to religion and geographical location.

I’m sure you got this great insight from a mad man too.
Re: Peter Obi And Kwankwaso Are Working For Tinubu- Deji Adeyanju by Enyimbafc: 5:31pm On Jul 08, 2022
seunmsg:
Deji should stop wailing; Tinubu presidency is a goal already.
Do u mean kabiru mai suya,Garba and Musa the almajiris and other average core northern masses(not delegates on primaries)will leave there sons of same religion and location and vote an inferior muslim man from south,note 2023 is not 1993.For north central or middle belts who are mostly christains you know were there votes will be going to.In reality 2023 will very tough for Tinubu especially with is suppose muslim muslim ticket.
Re: Peter Obi And Kwankwaso Are Working For Tinubu- Deji Adeyanju by mrvitalis(m): 5:46pm On Jul 08, 2022
LegendHero:

That’s even why it is more better for Tinubu.

None of Kwakwanso or Atiku can command the cult like of Buhari in the North which makes it very easy for parties to capture the people.

Which party is the strongest in the North? APC.
Lol ...so you think tinubu can defeat atiku in the core north ? Lmfao Una self ehh. Peter obi owns south ,atiku wins core north

Atiku , tinubu and obi share middle belt

Rerun between Atiku and obi. Obi wins
Re: Peter Obi And Kwankwaso Are Working For Tinubu- Deji Adeyanju by fyneguy: 5:51pm On Jul 08, 2022
Xscape1993:

You leaving Nigeria is not a big deal. You won't determine Tinubu's fate, but his victory at the polls can relocate you to Namibia, assuming you are not a liar.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Paints Life Size Portrait Of Nnamdi Kanu - Picture / Aggressive Nigerians Plans Protests In Oshodi Tomorrow To Warn Mc Oluomo & Thugs / Breaking: 1$ Is Now #940

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.