Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,333 members, 7,829,847 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

Tinubu: Deji Adeyanju Clashes With Police After Submitting Bullion Van Petition - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: Deji Adeyanju Clashes With Police After Submitting Bullion Van Petition (45148 Views)

You Are Campaigning For Tinubu - Deji Adeyanju On Muslim-Muslim Ticket / Kwankwaso Is Working For Tinubu- Deji Adeyanju / Peter Obi And Kwankwaso Are Working For Tinubu- Deji Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: Deji Adeyanju Clashes With Police After Submitting Bullion Van Petition by NGpatriot: 10:56pm On Oct 26, 2019
In fact, Northerners don't commit suicide over Tinubu

Middle belt people don't commit suicide over Tinubu

SS people don't commit suicide over Tinubu

Even Lagosians don't commit suicide over Tinubu

The only suicide committers are the usual suspects with crooked, corrupt and horrible leaders that they keep quiet like mumu and don't complain about.

1 gallon of kerosene is enough to shut them up..
Re: Tinubu: Deji Adeyanju Clashes With Police After Submitting Bullion Van Petition by tot(f): 10:56pm On Oct 26, 2019
[s]
NGpatriot:

The only suicide committers are the usual suspects with crooked, corrupt and horrible leaders that they keep quiet like mumu and don't complain about.

[/s]
Re: Tinubu: Deji Adeyanju Clashes With Police After Submitting Bullion Van Petition by NGpatriot: 10:59pm On Oct 26, 2019
tot:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10460952_10460844kejpeg78fbab79d9c8209d2d4e14b8700b924e_jpeg_jpeg701aea5366f29e7111c509c10b6348b2

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10461117_enugufirstladymonicaugwuanyicommissionstippytapsforprimaryschoolpupils4_jpeg316ce5c97b56539d333b9e6049f6393f

Tinubu's money is inside BV, but your money, allocation and IGR is inside 1 gallon of kerosene..

You are less than 1 gallon of kerosene and 1 gallon of water..

Your future is shit..
Re: Tinubu: Deji Adeyanju Clashes With Police After Submitting Bullion Van Petition by tot(f): 11:02pm On Oct 26, 2019
NGpatriot:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10460952_10460844kejpeg78fbab79d9c8209d2d4e14b8700b924e_jpeg_jpeg701aea5366f29e7111c509c10b6348b2

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10461117_enugufirstladymonicaugwuanyicommissionstippytapsforprimaryschoolpupils4_jpeg316ce5c97b56539d333b9e6049f6393f

Tinubu's money is inside BV, but your money, allocation and IGR is inside 1 gallon of kerosene..

Your future is shit..

Your stupid error was assuming anyone rightly condemning Tinubu is from the south east. You are a shame and a disgrace. Take a good look at yourself, alainironu ara galatia. NGNoSense is your new moniker.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Deji Adeyanju Clashes With Police After Submitting Bullion Van Petition by NGpatriot: 11:02pm On Oct 26, 2019
To save your 1 gallon of kerosene future, hire Tinubu to train or give you competent leaders..

grin grin
Re: Tinubu: Deji Adeyanju Clashes With Police After Submitting Bullion Van Petition by tot(f): 11:03pm On Oct 26, 2019
NGpatriot:
To save your 1 gallon of kerosene future, hire Tinubu to train or give you competent leaders..

grin grin

Unku, give your children sound education so they don't end up like you!
Re: Tinubu: Deji Adeyanju Clashes With Police After Submitting Bullion Van Petition by NGpatriot: 11:04pm On Oct 26, 2019
[s]
tot:

Ode ni e. Your big error was assuming anyone rightly condemning Tinubu is from the south east. You are a shame and a disgrace. Take a good look at yourself, alainironu ara galatia. NGNoSense is your new moniker.
[/s]

Tinubu can not save you from your 1 gallon kerosene future, only you can do that.

Your future is shit.
Re: Tinubu: Deji Adeyanju Clashes With Police After Submitting Bullion Van Petition by NGpatriot: 11:05pm On Oct 26, 2019
[s]
tot:

Unku, give your children sound education so they don't end up like you!

[/s]

Your future is shit..

Your allocation and IGR is inside 1 gallon of kerosene..

Your future is shit..
Re: Tinubu: Deji Adeyanju Clashes With Police After Submitting Bullion Van Petition by tot(f): 11:06pm On Oct 26, 2019
Illiterate uncle defending a man whose kids have had the best of education. Odensin. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Deji Adeyanju Clashes With Police After Submitting Bullion Van Petition by NGpatriot: 11:15pm On Oct 26, 2019
tot:
Illiterate uncle defending a man whose kids have had the best of education. Odensin.

Look at this ignorant fool.

Is Tinubu your governor or is he a public official?

Is Tinubu the minister of education?

Is Tinubu in charge of your education money?

Is Tinubu the reason why the education system in your village horrible?

Or every rich or successful private citizen in Nigeria responsible for your education?

I don't need other people to educate or pay for my children's education, I'm their father and I'm responsible for their education.

Only lazy people like you cry, moan and depend on other people to give you bread and water..

Get a job and stop begging.
Re: Tinubu: Deji Adeyanju Clashes With Police After Submitting Bullion Van Petition by tot(f): 11:17pm On Oct 26, 2019
[s]
NGpatriot:

Look at this ignorant fool.

Is Tinubu your governor or is he a public official?

Is Tinubu the minister of education?

Is Tinubu in charge of your education money?

Is Tinubu the reason why the education system in your village horrible?

Or every rich or successful private citizen in Nigeria responsible for your education?

I don't need other people to educate or pay for my children's education, I'm their father and I'm responsible for their education.

Only lazy people like you cry, moan and depend on other people to give you bread and water..

Get a job and stop begging.

[/s]

Boda ode.
Re: Tinubu: Deji Adeyanju Clashes With Police After Submitting Bullion Van Petition by NGpatriot: 11:18pm On Oct 26, 2019
[s]
tot:

Boda ode.
[/s]

Get a job, Tinubu is not your daddy, he's not your governor and he's definitely not responsible for your life or your 1 gallon of kerosene predicament.

grin grin
Re: Tinubu: Deji Adeyanju Clashes With Police After Submitting Bullion Van Petition by tot(f): 11:22pm On Oct 26, 2019
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

Get a job, Tinubu is not your daddy, he's not your governor and he's definitely not responsible for your life or your 1 gallon of kerosene predicament.

grin grin

Unku, e borrow sense. Your children deserve better.
Re: Tinubu: Deji Adeyanju Clashes With Police After Submitting Bullion Van Petition by yaki84: 11:29pm On Oct 26, 2019
iammo:
cool

Tinubu no get your time, as the son of Iyaloja General of Yoruba land and Father of Lagos Iyaloja General, bullion van is the least of his worries , super market, fueling station, hotels and fastfood or eateries all use bullion van service

He retired as a continental treasurer of mobil group, he was a former governor, and he owns Remita , TVC , Chains of hotels, Nation wide newspaper, a major sharholder in Atikus INTELS

But una dey call diezani thief.
Do u knw where she retired from?
Yorubas r hypocrite.
Tueh

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Deji Adeyanju Clashes With Police After Submitting Bullion Van Petition by NGpatriot: 11:35pm On Oct 26, 2019
[s]
tot:

Unku, e borrow sense. Your children deserve better.
[/s]

Your children are destined to stand in line on the side of the road for 1 gallon of kerosene and Tinubu is not responsible for that.

The thieves in your village don do cash and carry with your IGR and allocations.

Your children deserve better than 1 gallon of kerosene..

grin grin
Re: Tinubu: Deji Adeyanju Clashes With Police After Submitting Bullion Van Petition by tot(f): 11:37pm On Oct 26, 2019
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

Your children are destined to stand in line on the side of the road for 1 gallon of kerosene and Tinubu is not responsible for that.

The thieves in your village don do cash and carry with your IGR and allocations.

Your children deserve better than 1 gallon of kerosene..

grin grin

Boring...same ole same ole.

Anyway, Nigerians deserve the leaders they get. You will spend your entire life defending your oppressors. Unku ode no sense.

Only a F.O.O.L defends a Nigerian politician and that is exactly what you are.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Deji Adeyanju Clashes With Police After Submitting Bullion Van Petition by NGpatriot: 11:41pm On Oct 26, 2019
[s]
tot:

Boring...same ole same ole.

Anyway, Nigerians deserve the leaders they get. You will spend your entire life defending your oppressors. Unku ode no sense.

Only a F.O.O.L defends a Nigerian politician and that is exactly what you are.
[/s]

The real ole responsible for your life and 1 gallon kerosene future..

grin grin
Re: Tinubu: Deji Adeyanju Clashes With Police After Submitting Bullion Van Petition by tot(f): 11:43pm On Oct 26, 2019
Re: Tinubu: Deji Adeyanju Clashes With Police After Submitting Bullion Van Petition by NGpatriot: 11:56pm On Oct 26, 2019
[s]
tot:

Odensin. Continue.
[/s]

A little baby is already standing in line to collect kerosene from the useless people you call governor.

Fight for their future instead of killing yourself over Tinubu, a private citizen all the way in Lagos.

Seriously, when are you people going to start fixating and demanding accountability from your own leaders?

The Bullion Van did not carry your allocation from Enugu to Tinubu's house.

Re: Tinubu: Deji Adeyanju Clashes With Police After Submitting Bullion Van Petition by tot(f): 11:58pm On Oct 26, 2019
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

A little baby is already standing in line to collect kerosene from the useless people you call governor.

Fight for their future instead of killing yourself over Tinubu, a private citizen all the way in Lagos.

Seriously, when are you people going to start fixating and demanding accountability from your own leaders?

STFU. Private citizen ko, private citizen ni, mschew. You are a disgrace to yourself I already told you. Capital F.O O L. No iota of sense at all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Deji Adeyanju Clashes With Police After Submitting Bullion Van Petition by NGpatriot: 12:05am On Oct 27, 2019
tot:

STFU. Private citizen ko, private citizen ni, mschew. You are a disgrace to yourself I already told you. Capital F.O O L. No iota of sense at all.

If he's not a private citizen, what public office is he in charge of?

How dumb and ignorant can this person be..?

Worry about the children of your kerosene future..

grin grin

Re: Tinubu: Deji Adeyanju Clashes With Police After Submitting Bullion Van Petition by tot(f): 12:07am On Oct 27, 2019
NGpatriot:

How dumb and ignorant can this person be..?

Worry about the children of your kerosene future..

grin grin

Unku ode. Even your brain can't reason well. You will defend your oppressors for the rest of your life. Senseless fellow.
Re: Tinubu: Deji Adeyanju Clashes With Police After Submitting Bullion Van Petition by NGpatriot: 12:09am On Oct 27, 2019
tot:

Unku ode. Even your brain can't reason well. You will defend your oppressors for the rest of your life. Senseless fellow.

Answer my question before you run away... abeg.

grin grin
Re: Tinubu: Deji Adeyanju Clashes With Police After Submitting Bullion Van Petition by tot(f): 12:15am On Oct 27, 2019
NGpatriot:

grin grin

Smh. Just look at this one. Anomalies have become normalized, I don't blame you.
Re: Tinubu: Deji Adeyanju Clashes With Police After Submitting Bullion Van Petition by abbiboy: 12:15am On Oct 27, 2019
iammo:
cool

Tinubu no get your time, as the son of Iyaloja General of Yoruba land and Father of Lagos Iyaloja General, bullion van is the least of his worries , super market, fueling station, hotels and fastfood or eateries all use bullion van service

He retired as a continental treasurer of mobil group, he was a former governor, and he owns Remita , TVC , Chains of hotels, Nation wide newspaper, a major sharholder in Atikus INTELS

So he made all this money from mobil,is mobil also in personal biznes just asking?
Otondo!!

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Deji Adeyanju Clashes With Police After Submitting Bullion Van Petition by NGpatriot: 12:18am On Oct 27, 2019
tot:

Smh. Just look at this one. Anomalies have become normalized, I don't blame you.

Just answer my question

grin grin
Re: Tinubu: Deji Adeyanju Clashes With Police After Submitting Bullion Van Petition by tot(f): 12:21am On Oct 27, 2019
NGpatriot:

Just answer my question

grin grin

I can see you want to play dumb. Mschew
Re: Tinubu: Deji Adeyanju Clashes With Police After Submitting Bullion Van Petition by NGpatriot: 12:24am On Oct 27, 2019
abbiboy:

So he made all this money from mobil,is mobil also in personal biznes just asking?
Otondo!!

He left office 12 years ago. Or you mean for 12 years, he's been doing nothing? Not engaged in any work or business activities?

If an ordinary Nigerian can obtain loan facilities to set up a multi billion Naira business, how hard is it for Tinubu, a connected and powerful politician and former of Lagos state to obtain bank loans to start or buy a business?
Re: Tinubu: Deji Adeyanju Clashes With Police After Submitting Bullion Van Petition by NGpatriot: 12:26am On Oct 27, 2019
[s]
tot:

I can see you want to play dumb. Mschew
[/s]

Keep quiet and answer my question.

You can not answer because you recognized that your comment was dumb and ignorant.
Re: Tinubu: Deji Adeyanju Clashes With Police After Submitting Bullion Van Petition by tot(f): 12:34am On Oct 27, 2019
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

Keep quiet and answer my question.

You can not answer because you recognized that your comment was dumb and ignorant.

You are the one that should STFU. Disgraceful human being. Who are you to mandate anyone to answer any question? An idiotic tribal bigot is asking question haq haq haq.
Re: Tinubu: Deji Adeyanju Clashes With Police After Submitting Bullion Van Petition by NGpatriot: 12:51am On Oct 27, 2019
[s]
tot:

You are the one that should STFU. Disgraceful human being. Who are you to mandate anyone to answer any question? An idiotic tribal bigot is asking question haq haq haq.
[/s]

Keep quiet and stop barking like a dog, just answer my question

Re: Tinubu: Deji Adeyanju Clashes With Police After Submitting Bullion Van Petition by tot(f): 12:58am On Oct 27, 2019
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

Keep quiet and stop barking like a dog, just answer my question

I don't answer questions asked by fools. See him clinging to private citizen like a dog clinging to a bone.

Trying to use any and all means to defend a politician. Your head is really not correct at all. It's not. You are a lost cause. What a fool.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Photos From The Code Of Conduct Of Saraki's Tribunal Trial / Fayose Helps Man With Eye-Cataract At Akure-Ado (Photos) / Shekau: Allah Said Boko Haram Should Kill. Invites Bandits To Join Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.