Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,966 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:00 PM

Dele Momodu: Bola Tinubu And His Date With Destiny In 2023 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dele Momodu: Bola Tinubu And His Date With Destiny In 2023 (37887 Views)

Tinubu: Terrible People Want To Break Nigeria’s Appointment With Destiny / Ekiti Election Result: Omokri, Dele Momodu React To Fayemi’s Victory / Dele Momodu Begged OAU Students To Forgive Shina Peters (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dele Momodu: Bola Tinubu And His Date With Destiny In 2023 by Olayinka8793(m): 6:47pm On Oct 26, 2019
B
Re: Dele Momodu: Bola Tinubu And His Date With Destiny In 2023 by 9jayes: 6:48pm On Oct 26, 2019
His presidency is sure

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu: Bola Tinubu And His Date With Destiny In 2023 by EzekaUdene1: 6:49pm On Oct 26, 2019
[s]
iammo:
Lagos under Tinubu is far better than South east put together

[/s]
sorry yeroba Muslim opinion doesn't count

7 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu: Bola Tinubu And His Date With Destiny In 2023 by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:51pm On Oct 26, 2019
Rumors are spread by fools and accepted by idiots!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Dele Momodu: Bola Tinubu And His Date With Destiny In 2023 by iammo(m): 6:51pm On Oct 26, 2019
Ok Son

EzekaUdene1:
[s][/s]
sorry yeroba Muslim opinion doesn't count

6 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu: Bola Tinubu And His Date With Destiny In 2023 by kokomaster3d: 6:51pm On Oct 26, 2019
Dele Momodu is a big fool. He always looking for a way to align himself with any government.

He supported Atiku in last elections, when he saw that Atiku lost, he started aligning himself with Buhari. He is big fool

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu: Bola Tinubu And His Date With Destiny In 2023 by EzekaUdene1: 6:53pm On Oct 26, 2019
[s]
post=83485831:
Rumors are spread by fools and accepted by idiots!
[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu: Bola Tinubu And His Date With Destiny In 2023 by aalangel(f): 6:54pm On Oct 26, 2019
Tanifay Wonder Foods - Get Varieties Of Edible Products Just For Your Satisfaction.

Ready to eat Stew, All condiments in one soup

Well Packaged Meatpie

Neatly Packaged Kilinshi (chicken and beef)
Re: Dele Momodu: Bola Tinubu And His Date With Destiny In 2023 by helinues: 6:54pm On Oct 26, 2019
Mr Dele anywhere belle face

4 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu: Bola Tinubu And His Date With Destiny In 2023 by Olayinka8793(m): 6:55pm On Oct 26, 2019
N
Re: Dele Momodu: Bola Tinubu And His Date With Destiny In 2023 by djon78(m): 6:55pm On Oct 26, 2019
Will the establishment be comfortable with Tinubu being President. They were not comfortable with MKO.

Everyone that has ruled Nigeria since 1999 were put there by the establishment without any exception.
There are people that says who rules this Nation, whether we like it or not.
Re: Dele Momodu: Bola Tinubu And His Date With Destiny In 2023 by Mccullum: 6:55pm On Oct 26, 2019
budaatum:

I will cry for myself and my country Nigeria and for my State of Osun (before anyone says I'm from Imo or Fulfude!).

May be there is so much water on your eyes... You can't deny him his constitutional rights..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu: Bola Tinubu And His Date With Destiny In 2023 by jaxxy(m): 6:57pm On Oct 26, 2019
Dele momodu shud stop this nonesense. U want to put this country in shackles and chains abi?

The greatest problem with this country is people putting their selfish interests b4 National interest.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dele Momodu: Bola Tinubu And His Date With Destiny In 2023 by 4lorunsho(m): 6:58pm On Oct 26, 2019
You have a business or brand that needs a video to showcase your products or services. Contact me today.number below
Re: Dele Momodu: Bola Tinubu And His Date With Destiny In 2023 by Maydfourth: 6:59pm On Oct 26, 2019
If this epistle has been written by another person I would have read it but not Dele Momodu the hippopotamus...He is never here nor there always looking for where his bread will be buttered....What happened To ATIKU with all Dele Momodus write up about him...All na failure..It is only GOD that make kings ,if Tinubu wants to contest as for presidency nobody will stop him.....Our vote will count either way.Goodluck to him but he should stop Dele from any write about him....Dele is Badluck..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu: Bola Tinubu And His Date With Destiny In 2023 by modik(m): 7:04pm On Oct 26, 2019
If and only if qualification to run and elections are won on the pages of the tabloid, Late MKO would have become a two term president of Nigeria.

Time shall tell.

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu: Bola Tinubu And His Date With Destiny In 2023 by OyiboOyibo(m): 7:04pm On Oct 26, 2019
Thief Tinubu has the right to contest but he can't win

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu: Bola Tinubu And His Date With Destiny In 2023 by Abubaushe(m): 7:07pm On Oct 26, 2019
This is one of the most incisive political analysis that has come from the stable of Bob dee.
I am on the same lane with you
Re: Dele Momodu: Bola Tinubu And His Date With Destiny In 2023 by webngnews: 7:07pm On Oct 26, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Dele Momodu: Bola Tinubu And His Date With Destiny In 2023 by Nobody: 7:08pm On Oct 26, 2019
Re: Dele Momodu: Bola Tinubu And His Date With Destiny In 2023 by Adegboladedayo: 7:10pm On Oct 26, 2019
EzekaUdene1:
[s][/s]

woe unto you if you ever attack anyone that supports his favorite politician next time
you attack yahaya, Ortom ikpeazu etc yet you hail Tinubu that runs lagos like his personal akara business
shame to you

btw
Tinubu is a bastard drug dealing vagabond
And you all want to live in lagos.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu: Bola Tinubu And His Date With Destiny In 2023 by GoldChest(m): 7:11pm On Oct 26, 2019
Dele Momodu is a shameless clout chasing bastard .

No wonder Davido made a fool of him in "Osinachi" song by humble smith .

Tinubu is corruption personified... And Not fit to be president .

I would prefer Buhari continue to rule than hand over to a criminal like Tinubu .

6 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu: Bola Tinubu And His Date With Destiny In 2023 by israelmao(m): 7:11pm On Oct 26, 2019
Dreams are free and dreamers should continue.

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu: Bola Tinubu And His Date With Destiny In 2023 by Balenciagabrain: 7:13pm On Oct 26, 2019
My Bible tells me that it is by proving competent in small things that you would earn big things. Tinubu that has left Lagos state in total despair must be rebuked with everything on face of the earth and in heaven!

Otherwise, this spells doom for Nigeria.
Davido was right to say Mr. Dele na boy.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu: Bola Tinubu And His Date With Destiny In 2023 by adenigga(m): 7:14pm On Oct 26, 2019
Igbo! Where are you? This is a clarion call. Enough is enough! Yoruba & Hausa/Fulani has monopolized this seat. Come 2023, I pray for Igbo president, I'm a Yoruba guy but it's high time Igbo rule us, their business acumen cannot be put aside.

Pls, my Igbo guys don't retaliate o, cause some of my I'll informed Yoruba will attack me now for this comment, but truth must be told.

Let all Igbo political leaders & monarchs come together sponsors one reputable candidate, then liase with your colleagues from other geo - political zones.

Igbo kwenu!!!

5 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu: Bola Tinubu And His Date With Destiny In 2023 by Misterdhee1(m): 7:15pm On Oct 26, 2019
GoldChest:
Dele Momodu is a shameless clout chasing bastard .

No wonder Davido made a fool of him in "Osinachi" song by humble smith .

Tinubu is corruption personified... And Not fit to be president .

I would prefer Buhari continue to rule than hand over to a criminal like Tinubu .
But you preferred a criminal like Atiku to Buhari in the last polls right? grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu: Bola Tinubu And His Date With Destiny In 2023 by hammerT: 7:15pm On Oct 26, 2019
DELE NA MY BOY Ooooooooo....

DELE NA MY BOY Oooooooo....

DELE NA MY BOY Oooooooo...

DAVIDO STAND A BETTER CHANCE OF BECOMING PRESIDENT THAN TINUBU.

DAVIDO GET SENSE PASS DELE MOMODU.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu: Bola Tinubu And His Date With Destiny In 2023 by fk002: 7:16pm On Oct 26, 2019
Okay let assume that we agree Tinubu will be contest for the presidency then who will be the VP?

Or are we going for a Muslim Muslim ticket?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

3 Things I’ll Do For Troubled North East — BUHARI / FG Approves Creation Of New Anti-Corruption Agency / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Buhari Meet At The AU 31st Meeting In Mauritania

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.