Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:44 AM

Dele Momodu: Bola Tinubu And His Date With Destiny In 2023 - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dele Momodu: Bola Tinubu And His Date With Destiny In 2023 (37888 Views)

Tinubu: Terrible People Want To Break Nigeria’s Appointment With Destiny / Ekiti Election Result: Omokri, Dele Momodu React To Fayemi’s Victory / Dele Momodu Begged OAU Students To Forgive Shina Peters (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dele Momodu: Bola Tinubu And His Date With Destiny In 2023 by remedick: 5:37am On Oct 27, 2019
middlebelter:
Oga Dele Momodu, tell Asiwaju we prefer Prof Osinbajo as our president come 2023. He is better as a king maker and an Elder Statesman than as a President. I already know a section of the country that will not like to vote him, but talk about Yemi Osinbajo, as at today , he is widly accepted . Perharps that is the reason why they are trying to rubbish his name in certain quarters. It has failed.
even me as an Igbo person will vote Osibanjo over Tinubu.

Only reason I will not vote is if Peter Obi is contesting.
Re: Dele Momodu: Bola Tinubu And His Date With Destiny In 2023 by dederocs(m): 6:09am On Oct 27, 2019
We know say na your PADI...normal
Re: Dele Momodu: Bola Tinubu And His Date With Destiny In 2023 by omenka(m): 6:18am On Oct 27, 2019
emmykk:

He is qualified to contest but to win that is if there will be no Northerners in 2023 presidential race.

This is what will happen
Apc will feature yoruba/hausa ,which will be a mistake
PdP will feature hausa/south south
Another new party will feature Igbo.

Tinubu can't win in such sitting,the way shagari whipped awolowo in 1979 will be the case.

APC need to be careful, I strongly believe the north will still produce the next president.

Imagine Tinubu vs Atiku
South West is producing the next president. You can bookmark this.
Re: Dele Momodu: Bola Tinubu And His Date With Destiny In 2023 by richiepolymer(m): 7:09am On Oct 27, 2019
Dele momodu is suffering from poverty of the mind.
How are we ever going to grow if end like dele momodu will see black and call it white?

Has dele momodu spent a few days in lagos recently to see how His Tinubu has stunted progress and development in the state? And thinks the same tinubu should be Nigeria's president? Dele momodu, you are worse than a goat! All you who worship money at the expense of the progress of the land, you have your date with the reaper soonest.
What has Tinubu achieved for Lagos which he has held captive since he was Governor? This is 2019 and yet lagos state can't boast of efficient transport system. Infrastructure is terrible, roads are zero. What is only perfect is agberoism, illegal taxation and oppression. That's his signature.
If Nigerian youths don't want to be wise, they will suffer endlessly. As of today, shame has prevented many Tinubu supporters from complaining about total standstill of development in lagos state.
Re: Dele Momodu: Bola Tinubu And His Date With Destiny In 2023 by Nobody: 7:11am On Oct 27, 2019
wwwihy:
President Bola Tinubu

He has paid his dues, if God Approves, who am I to say no.
God does not approve presidents. The power to say yes or no lies solely in ur thumbs
Re: Dele Momodu: Bola Tinubu And His Date With Destiny In 2023 by Nobody: 7:14am On Oct 27, 2019
omenka:
BAT hasn't said a word yet everyone is talking about him. cheesy

The more they attack him even though he's yet to make any statement close to a declaration of intent, the more I fancy his candidacy. I love uphill tasks!

Show me one of his class '99 members with this much public clout and I'd stop supporting APC.
Show me one of his class '99 members with their states in their pockets till now and I'll show you a grand looter

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu: Bola Tinubu And His Date With Destiny In 2023 by Nobody: 7:18am On Oct 27, 2019
Mccullum:

May be there is so much water on your eyes... You can't deny him his constitutional rights..
It is not his constitutional right to rule Nigeria
Re: Dele Momodu: Bola Tinubu And His Date With Destiny In 2023 by funmijoyb(f): 7:55am On Oct 27, 2019
EzekaUdene1:
[s][/s]

woe unto you if you ever attack anyone that supports his favorite politician next time
you attack yahaya, Ortom ikpeazu etc yet you hail Tinubu that runs lagos like his personal akara business
shame to you

btw
Tinubu is a bastard drug dealing vagabond
You said more than this to femi gbajabiamila but today he won his election.
You igbo sud focus on biafra agitation
Re: Dele Momodu: Bola Tinubu And His Date With Destiny In 2023 by adelekeolu(m): 8:59am On Oct 27, 2019
News the Igbo don't want to hear.

Envy, Jealousy and Witchcraft are all the same
Re: Dele Momodu: Bola Tinubu And His Date With Destiny In 2023 by adelekeolu(m): 9:01am On Oct 27, 2019
richiepolymer:
Dele momodu is suffering from poverty of the mind.
How are we ever going to grow if end like dele momodu will see black and call it white?

Has dele momodu spent a few days in lagos recently to see how His Tinubu has stunted progress and development in the state? And thinks the same tinubu should be Nigeria's president? Dele momodu, you are worse than a goat! All you who worship money at the expense of the progress of the land, you have your date with the reaper soonest.
What has Tinubu achieved for Lagos which he has held captive since he was Governor? This is 2019 and yet lagos state can't boast of efficient transport system. Infrastructure is terrible, roads are zero. What is only perfect is agberoism, illegal taxation and oppression. That's his signature.
If Nigerian youths don't want to be wise, they will suffer endlessly. As of today, shame has prevented many Tinubu supporters from complaining about total standstill of development in lagos state.
BAT 2023 .
Weather the Igbos want it or not
Re: Dele Momodu: Bola Tinubu And His Date With Destiny In 2023 by adelekeolu(m): 9:03am On Oct 27, 2019
2023 Presidency.
Likes for BAT while share for Kwankwaso
Re: Dele Momodu: Bola Tinubu And His Date With Destiny In 2023 by adelekeolu(m): 9:12am On Oct 27, 2019
EzekaUdene1:
[s][/s]

woe unto you if you ever attack anyone that supports his favorite politician next time
you attack yahaya, Ortom ikpeazu etc yet you hail Tinubu that runs lagos like his personal akara business
shame to you

btw
Tinubu is a bastard drug dealing vagabond
That's how to know an Igbo man.

Full of envy , jealousy and hatred
Re: Dele Momodu: Bola Tinubu And His Date With Destiny In 2023 by ledaman: 9:33am On Oct 27, 2019
omenka:
Dont worry. I'd support Pope Atiku in the next election hopefully. That should make me reasonable. No?
Lolz! I love ur reply one bottle of Hennessey for you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu: Bola Tinubu And His Date With Destiny In 2023 by kotv: 10:54am On Oct 27, 2019
What destiny? Tinubu has no chance of becoming president in 2023 even if he attempts to bribe the entire nation or mobilize his thugs as he did in the last election. The only people that are deceiving Tinubu he has any chance are Yoruba people. I even believe Osinbajo has better chances than he does despite ,based on how the cabals treats Osinbajo, his chances are equally small.

Anyway, just because Yoruba follow Tinubu directive like fools and allow him to loot and indebt them for generations to come does not mean the rest of us are as foolish as they are. Tinubu can keep his empire in South West. Nigeria have already tested Tinubu’s political decisions through electing Buhari in 2015. Based on the level of Buhari’s leadership and where Nigeria is currently at, we can all agree Tinubu’s repackaging of that man and posing him as the best president Nigeria needs shows his decision making skills is extremely low and his interest for the country is equally low. He’s a slowpoke. If Nigeria was a country with actual good leadership, Tinubu would have been crossed out from any sane political decision.
Re: Dele Momodu: Bola Tinubu And His Date With Destiny In 2023 by lx3as(m): 11:24am On Oct 27, 2019
oyebanji44:
After all,we are all nigerians,and there should be no cause for discrimination of any kind.In effect, Tinubu had rally round to fight for the survival of this country.And also by his success ,the APC has become a formidable party in the country .so he has cause to be confident of winning the next presidential election.

If one thinks deeper, we can only become the president through 3 things: number, force and tact. Tinubu is trying to combine the 3 by reaching out to the North to have number 1. Sometimes, it's good to pick wisdom over intelligence.
Re: Dele Momodu: Bola Tinubu And His Date With Destiny In 2023 by lx3as(m): 11:41am On Oct 27, 2019
adelekeolu:
News the Igbo don't want to hear.

Envy, Jealousy and Witchcraft are all the same

First of all, Tinubu is eminently qualified for the president just like you and me. Secondly, the North cannot hold on to power for long, though they've got the number but can't face the SW and SS troubles... that'll be the end of the country if they tried such, as they can't imagine Lagos and it's ports, their investments like Dangote's, Rabiu's, etc and SS's oil money slipping away; they are actually wiser than most of us in the south think. And thirdly, they will want someone from SW and probably later from SS to be the president. Though I want SE's president but the reality of thing is far from such; emotions and name callings do not produce a president. Although SE had been partnering the North since 1954 except in 2015 but they had failed to set the terms and when the North was forgetting Biafra, there comes GEJ's issue and Kanu's revival of hatred.

To some scholars, democracy is a worst form of government in a multi-ethnic nation like Nigeria. A group can simply be sidelined without a perfect constitution and numbers. Hence there is need for new constitution (which will have the regional Independence Clause the Eastern leaders rejected in the 50s) and true federalism (which Ironsi canceled in 1966).

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu: Bola Tinubu And His Date With Destiny In 2023 by babaztee: 2:24pm On Oct 27, 2019
Dele Momodu! Dele Momodu! Dele Momodu!. How many times did I call you? You are writing for your pockets and other selfish ends.
Re: Dele Momodu: Bola Tinubu And His Date With Destiny In 2023 by richiepolymer(m): 4:48pm On Oct 27, 2019

This is not about tribe! This is about the future of our country. This is not about igbo or yoruba. Bad governance is evil! If Nigerian youth can't have sense for once then there is no hope for Nigeria.
You can cry BAT all you want but in the end no mortal can play god. Time will tell and you too will remember this quote.

adelekeolu:
BAT 2023 .
Weather the Igbos want it or not

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu: Bola Tinubu And His Date With Destiny In 2023 by Nobody: 4:55pm On Oct 27, 2019
isthatso:
Chief Arselicker Dele Momodu don start the Arse licking o.

Re: Dele Momodu: Bola Tinubu And His Date With Destiny In 2023 by 77up(m): 8:20pm On Oct 27, 2019
budaatum:

I will cry for myself [s] and my country Nigeria and for my State of Osun [/s] (before anyone says I'm from Imo or Fulfude!).
its a Free world, feel free to cry for yourself, mind you ,your cry and your bloody salty tears is as useless as p in psychology.

Tinubu will contest and win and there is nothing you and your lots can do about that.
Re: Dele Momodu: Bola Tinubu And His Date With Destiny In 2023 by 77up(m): 8:23pm On Oct 27, 2019
isthatso:
Chief Arselicker Dele Momodu don start the Arse licking o.
He's not asslicker when he was publicly campaigning for Atiku last year .

Your hypocrite stinks to the high heaven undecided
Re: Dele Momodu: Bola Tinubu And His Date With Destiny In 2023 by budaatum: 8:23pm On Oct 27, 2019
77up:
its a Free world, feel free to cry for yourself, mind you ,your cry and your bloody salty tears is as useless as p in psychology.

Tinubu will contest and win and there is nothing you and your lots can do about that.
Come back and remind me when Tinubu is not your president so that I can tell you how you dreamed.
Re: Dele Momodu: Bola Tinubu And His Date With Destiny In 2023 by Nobody: 8:33pm On Oct 27, 2019
77up:

i'm definitely not anPDp or Atiku supporter, Atiku and Tinubu are 2 sides of the same crooked coin. Momodu has always been an asslicker and professional sychophant!!!

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu: Bola Tinubu And His Date With Destiny In 2023 by Mccullum: 5:07am On Oct 28, 2019

It is not his constitutional right to rule Nigeria
He has the right to vote and to be voted for to any political office which you and I also have.
Go and check fundamental human rights. It is an inalienable right, right to serve in any public offices.
Re: Dele Momodu: Bola Tinubu And His Date With Destiny In 2023 by remedick: 5:26am On Oct 28, 2019
77up:

some of you are born to suffer and that suffer u will continue to suffer.
Re: Dele Momodu: Bola Tinubu And His Date With Destiny In 2023 by 77up(m): 10:26am On Oct 28, 2019
remedick:
some of you are born to suffer and that suffer u will continue to suffer.
I wish you and your generation upon generation unborn the same thing, thank you and good morning.
Re: Dele Momodu: Bola Tinubu And His Date With Destiny In 2023 by remedick: 2:54pm On Oct 28, 2019
77up:
I wish you and your generation upon generation unborn the same thing, thank you and good morning.
I don't belong to a generation that supports underdevelopement.
Re: Dele Momodu: Bola Tinubu And His Date With Destiny In 2023 by somtookeke(m): 5:52am On Dec 11, 2019
*2023: President Muhammadu Buhari Cold War To Cripple Asiwaju Bola Tinubu*

https://speakersden2..com/2019/12/2023-president-muhammadu-buhari-cold.html

Read more headlines

*Buhari Appoints CBN Deputy Gov, Edward Adamu, As AMCON Chairman*

https://speakersden2..com/2019/12/buhari-appoints-cbn-deputy-gov-edward.html

*The Rats Are Fleeing The Sinking Trump Ship As 23rd House Republican Bails*

https://speakersden2..com/2019/12/the-rats-are-fleeing-sinking-trump-ship.html

*share, like, comment*

1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu: Bola Tinubu And His Date With Destiny In 2023 by wwwihy: 11:15pm On Sep 26, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FG Approves Creation Of New Anti-Corruption Agency / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Buhari Meet At The AU 31st Meeting In Mauritania / Jonathan: El-Rufai Lied That Oritsejafor And I Are Boko Haram Sponsors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.