Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,740 members, 7,820,547 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

Mouth Action Syndrome. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mouth Action Syndrome. (639 Views)

Lady Calls Out Unilag Girls For Giving Mouth Action To Uber Drivers. / Slay Queen Gives Snake A Blow-Job As Man Fumbles Her Boobs In Public / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple With Down Syndrome Ahead Of Their Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mouth Action Syndrome. by matildababy(f): 3:20pm On Oct 26, 2019
��� JUST COMING BACK FROM SPORTING,MY ELDER SISTER LECTURE ME THAT WHEN I MARRY,HE SHOULD BE A MAN THAT IS SINCERE AND CLEAN.ASK WHY? SHE EXPLAIN THAT SHE ATIMES PERFORM Mouth Action FOR HUBBY.THAT ITS TASTE SALTTY. THAT SHE ATIMES USE IT TO CLEAR PIMPLES AND RASHES.TRUELY SHE HAS UNBLEMISH AND SPOTLESS FACE.HMMM....THIS IS A SERIOUS ISSUE.DONT QUOTES ME O.I,MATILDA WON'T WANT TO BE MISQUOTED.
Re: Mouth Action Syndrome. by habsydiamond(m): 3:54pm On Oct 26, 2019
That thing wey dey draw like okra soup na anti pimple and rashes nao grin grin grin
Re: Mouth Action Syndrome. by matildababy(f): 4:13pm On Oct 26, 2019
habsydiamond:
That thing wey dey draw like okra soup na anti pimple and rashes nao grin grin grin
na wa for o.
Re: Mouth Action Syndrome. by Powersurge: 6:37am On Oct 27, 2019
I heard some people saying that. But remember that sperms are living things. If only one has microscopic eyes, you will see that sperms are uglier than most warms that we hate at the macroscopic level.

I mean you are swallowing warm-like organisms with tails and slimy bodies. It's like feeding yourself with millions of gelly-like warms, all living and swimming around in your mouth. As your teeth accidentally lands on them, they burst their contents into your mouth! lolzzzzz. Yak!

By the way, sperm is not microscopic. But this activities are too minute to be abserved with the naked eyes.

(1) (Reply)

Lady Arrives Her Wedding In A Coffin / The Difference Between A Weak Man And A Strong Man Part 1 / If My Husband Cheats On Me I Will Not Stab Him, This Is What I Will Do To Him.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.