Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,228 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:03 AM

Beautiful Transformation of Destined Kid Rejoice Iwueze (pics And Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beautiful Transformation of Destined Kid Rejoice Iwueze (pics And Video) (3067 Views)

Destiny Kids Singer, Rejoice Iwueze, Fiancé Wed Traditionally (Photos) / Rejoice Iwueze Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Stunning Pictures / Favour Iwueze Biography, Age, Husband: Destiny Kid's Profile (Pre-Wedding Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beautiful Transformation of Destined Kid Rejoice Iwueze (pics And Video) by Ogaemmy: 4:18pm On Oct 26, 2019
Rejoice Iwueze of the defunct children band, Destined Kids, is now all grown and has started her own ministry. Watch full story including her latest songs below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUNTOir0oOg

See some of her recent pics, below.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Transformation of Destined Kid Rejoice Iwueze (pics And Video) by greatmarshall(m): 4:22pm On Oct 26, 2019
Wow see how beautiful she's become
Re: Beautiful Transformation of Destined Kid Rejoice Iwueze (pics And Video) by Norabay(f): 4:54pm On Oct 26, 2019
fine girl
Re: Beautiful Transformation of Destined Kid Rejoice Iwueze (pics And Video) by Xclusiveme: 6:23pm On Oct 26, 2019
My crush that year
Re: Beautiful Transformation of Destined Kid Rejoice Iwueze (pics And Video) by Kingsintei(m): 7:24pm On Oct 26, 2019
Her other sister was my crush then...chai! grin
Re: Beautiful Transformation of Destined Kid Rejoice Iwueze (pics And Video) by TheGameYard(m): 8:11pm On Oct 26, 2019
Fire ohh the devil fire...
Re: Beautiful Transformation of Destined Kid Rejoice Iwueze (pics And Video) by Florblu(f): 8:31pm On Oct 26, 2019
I remember i use to dance and jump like she does in front of the mirror then. I made sure my mum bought Volume 1 to 8 of their album for me. It is now i realize I'm even older than the girl grin grin grin grin

My own celebrity back then

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Singer D’banj Buys Mother Of His Kid A Bentley. PHOTOS & VIDEO / Oba Of Lagos Makes First Public Appearance After His Palace Was Vandalized. PICX / Photo Of Tonto Dike In Secondary School.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.