Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,612 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Please What Can I Do To Take My Wife's Mind Off This Issue? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please What Can I Do To Take My Wife's Mind Off This Issue? (4763 Views)

Please I Need People Advice Over This Issue / How Can I Handle This Issue With The Wife Of My Boss? / Please Help Me Clarify This Issue Of Marriage Certificate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please What Can I Do To Take My Wife's Mind Off This Issue? by OlawaleBammie: 7:57am On Oct 30, 2019
Anonymous29:

the uterus lining will shed without ovulation. it is called an annovulatory cycle.

Hmm vocab too much, never heard of Dat tho.. tanks for the tip
Re: Please What Can I Do To Take My Wife's Mind Off This Issue? by Nobody: 8:59am On Oct 30, 2019
Kelvin30286063:

Thank you. The dog issue has been resolved. Though the dog is still with out but she doesn't stay indoor anymore. Now has a cage outside in the compound even though she's an indoor pet dog.
From my calculations, your wife's ovulation should be on d 10th of Nov. Save d date. You can whip up banana, milk, egg plus Lil baking soda smoothie for you guys to take before that period. No pressure
Re: Please What Can I Do To Take My Wife's Mind Off This Issue? by sholay2011(m): 10:03am On Oct 30, 2019
Richy4:
Just maybe you haven't used the right word that will make her relax.. or words that got an alternative should what you guys were doing were not paying off...

Let her know that she is married to u and u only that children were just an addition..

Words like I am not ready for the competing affection with the kids yet..

Things like what I feel towards you won't change kids or no kids... Besides our marriage is still young. That if "shove comes to a push " there are lots of kids looking for adoption. .let her know what matters is her and nothing else.

Any of my relatives that's acting like your wife, I always refer her to living in bondage.. There was a beautiful lady that acted the part of "Chinyere".. she acted a lot of movies in the middle '90s. a leading role in Glamour Girls, True Confession etc.. she was beautiful, speaks flawless English.. she was married to an Actor called Emeka Osai in real life.. Rumour has it that she put herself in a vulnerable conditions just like your wife is doing.. Going to all kinds of place like white garment churches, herbal places, etc
She died in the process. Now Emeka is married with kids. Enjoying life.. I don't think people still remembers her... I can't forget about her because I was a fan.. Her name was Jennifer OLisa. If u type pretty on Google, her picture might appear because she was really good looking.. sad
So I use her as a reference point for any lady acting silly..
Wow...you must really like the lady o (Jennifer Osai) to have remembered her. I remember her. I thought she died while giving birth or smth. Her death was definitely painful cos I watched her in the movies you mentioned even though I was so small....lol. I didn't know she was visiting different places out of desperation to have a baby though. Hmm...
Re: Please What Can I Do To Take My Wife's Mind Off This Issue? by giftfromGod(f): 2:51pm On Oct 30, 2019
sassysure:
Why won't she be worried when in 10 yrs time, children will start popping out from all corners.

Don't ever trust a man who tell u to chill when they are looking for the fruit of the womb.

And u want to stay away from her shocked

U always show her u love kids and now u want her to chill.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Stories that touch will soon follow

Just as if you knew what on my mind. This has been my fear as a person. How long will my husband hold on before story that touches emerge? Only Ttc woman knows where the shoes hurt.
The op does not know what his wife is going through. Do we talk about neighbour, relatives, in-laws. You needed to see the numbers of call I received in my first year of marriage. We all know what message they are trying to pass accross without uttering.
Re: Please What Can I Do To Take My Wife's Mind Off This Issue? by Cwhyte(m): 5:00am On Oct 31, 2019
OlawaleBammie:

Guy u fall my hand.

how person go take menstruate if she didnt ovulate ??

without ovulation there shouldnt b menstruation.

100% possible and it is the reason many don't get pregnant. it is called anovulation.

Oya Google am.
Re: Please What Can I Do To Take My Wife's Mind Off This Issue? by OlawaleBammie: 5:40am On Oct 31, 2019
Cwhyte:

100% possible and it is the reason many don't get pregnant. it is called anovulation.

Oya Google am.

hmm, one guy just told me earlier as well, I don't even tink many women knows about it sef.

Why my biology teacher no tell me dis sef
Re: Please What Can I Do To Take My Wife's Mind Off This Issue? by Kelvin30286063(m): 11:19am On Nov 12, 2019
Rayes3:

Exactly.
I believed all the sweet talk myself not until a child popped up from another lady.
You can never trust anyone.
I pray God answers her soon. Because I understand exactly what the woman is going through emotionally.
I can't do that to that woman. I dated her for 6 years and never for once did I cheat on her, I don't intend to start now.
Re: Please What Can I Do To Take My Wife's Mind Off This Issue? by Daviddson(m): 2:37pm On Nov 12, 2019
PrimadonnaO:
I’m not even married and I’m looking for a baby upandan.

Should I get married and I don’t get pregnant in a month or two, it will take the grace of God to be calm sad. I can almost relate with how your wife feels. But the only thing that can be done is for her to be conscious of the fact that worrying really solves nothing.

And as for you, please cease all baby innuendos if you often make them. As much as you can, try to reassure her that you don’t care if y’all have a baby or not... that you didn’t marry her just for children. Then live freely.
You want to get a baby out of wedlock?
Re: Please What Can I Do To Take My Wife's Mind Off This Issue? by PrimadonnaO(f): 3:10pm On Nov 12, 2019
Daviddson:

Just craving... but I know I won’t have a baby outside wedlock.
Re: Please What Can I Do To Take My Wife's Mind Off This Issue? by FakeManna: 3:24pm On Nov 12, 2019
[s]
Daviddson:
[/s]
trash
Re: Please What Can I Do To Take My Wife's Mind Off This Issue? by Nobody: 4:23pm On Nov 12, 2019
Tales by moonlight grin

1 Like

Re: Please What Can I Do To Take My Wife's Mind Off This Issue? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Nov 12, 2019
Anonymous29:

menstruation can occur without ovulation.
Interesting

1 Like

Re: Please What Can I Do To Take My Wife's Mind Off This Issue? by Daviddson(m): 4:40pm On Nov 12, 2019
PrimadonnaO:

Just craving... but I know I won’t have a baby outside wedlock.
Okay, very good. It's not the right way to bring a child into life. The child is vulnerable to a lot of discrimination and trolling from his peers and even adults, aside the one suffered by the mom as well. Right?
Re: Please What Can I Do To Take My Wife's Mind Off This Issue? by FakeManna: 5:00pm On Nov 12, 2019
[s]
Daviddson:
Okay, very good. It's not the right way to bring a child into life. The child is vulnerable to a lot of discrimination and trolling from his peers and even adults, aside the one suffered by the mom as well. Right?
[/s]
trash
Re: Please What Can I Do To Take My Wife's Mind Off This Issue? by PrimadonnaO(f): 9:18pm On Nov 12, 2019
Daviddson:

Right.

1 Like

Re: Please What Can I Do To Take My Wife's Mind Off This Issue? by Blackmiserable(m): 11:30am On Dec 10, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
From my calculations, your wife's ovulation should be on d 10th of Nov. Save d date. You can whip up banana, milk, egg plus Lil baking soda smoothie for you guys to take before that period. No pressure

Awkaetiti's babe, how are you? When is Awkaetiti going to get serious with the marriage proposal?? shocked shocked shocked shocked Why is it taking this long nah? grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked
Re: Please What Can I Do To Take My Wife's Mind Off This Issue? by Nobody: 11:35am On Dec 10, 2019
Blackmiserable:

Awkaetiti's babe, how are you? When is Awkaetiti going to get serious with the marriage proposal?? shocked shocked shocked shocked Why is it taking this long nah? grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked
My village people tie am for tree but yahweh go free am soon.
Re: Please What Can I Do To Take My Wife's Mind Off This Issue? by Blackmiserable(m): 3:20pm On Dec 10, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
My village people tie am for tree but yahweh go free am soon.

Abi you dey wine me ni? This must be village people at work. grin grin grin grin

I used to check out your profile once in a while and your pics... hmm... beautiful.

So yes, it is true sha, village people are responsible, but let me not attribute it to that just yet. The average woman fro the tie she first hits puberty to her 30s has had at least 15 admirers (could be more or less). No data to back up my claim but it is nonetheless true. Why is yours different? Are you brash? Out of so many guy's league (like I read your post and you could afford a 700k vehicle, chai)? That amount has never hit my account oo, and other things sha. What could go wrong sister? Suppose, a taxi driver proposes marriage now, would you scream at the top of your lungs?
Re: Please What Can I Do To Take My Wife's Mind Off This Issue? by Nobody: 3:55pm On Dec 10, 2019
Blackmiserable:

Abi you dey wine me ni? This must be village people at work. grin grin grin grin

I used to check out your profile once in a while and your pics... hmm... beautiful.

So yes, it is true sha, village people are responsible, but let me not attribute it to that just yet. The average woman fro the tie she first hits puberty to her 30s has had at least 15 admirers (could be more or less). No data to back up my claim but it is nonetheless true. Why is yours different? Are you brash? Out of so many guy's league (like I read your post and you could afford a 700k vehicle, chai)? That amount has never hit my account oo, and other things sha. What could go wrong sister? Suppose, a taxi driver proposes marriage now, would you scream at the top of your lungs?
Lol. It's just what it is. Didn't get d orientation about it early enough.
Re: Please What Can I Do To Take My Wife's Mind Off This Issue? by Nelgenius4me(m): 4:56pm On Dec 10, 2019
calm down man, I am of the opinion that you need to console and comfort madam always. You need to reassure madam over and over again that you share her pains.
Re: Please What Can I Do To Take My Wife's Mind Off This Issue? by culf: 5:02pm On Dec 10, 2019
Assurance and reassurance. your words and assurance will go a long way. Everyone time is different, patience is key.

marriage is not only to produce children, children are just added blessing. marriage is to be enjoyed by the 2 partners involved. I told my wife these same things before we got married.
Re: Please What Can I Do To Take My Wife's Mind Off This Issue? by Blackmiserable(m): 7:46pm On Dec 10, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Lol. It's just what it is. Didn't get d orientation about it early enough.

Good luck sis

(1) (2) (Reply)

COVID-19: Giveaway To Ease The Current Situation. / How Do I Deal With A Weak Wife... / Deleted Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.