Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,067 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

Does God Answer Prayers? what is your experience - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Does God Answer Prayers? what is your experience (1933 Views)

Will God Answer This Lady's Prayer? / Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? / Does God Really Answer Prayers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does God Answer Prayers? what is your experience by HellVictorinho7: 6:58am On Apr 03, 2023
let god give arms to the armless girl writing with her toes embarassed. when u think should suffer, why ask if god answers me? cry cry cry
Re: Does God Answer Prayers? what is your experience by StrikeBack(m): 1:21pm On Apr 03, 2023
Kobojunkie:
God does answer prayers but only the prayers of the Righteous. God boldly declared that He does not answer the prayers of sinners and the unrighteous — not even their asks for forgiveness. And when God says He answers the prayers of the righteous, He said He answers all — not some of their prayers —, all this while God answers absolutely none of the prayers of the sinner/unrighteous. So, if you feel that God only answers some of your prayers, what that in fact means is two things...

■ God is not the one answering you prayers at all
■ You are unrighteous and hence a sinner and that is why God does not answer all of your prayers.
Stay away from me
Re: Does God Answer Prayers? what is your experience by Kobojunkie: 2:50pm On Apr 03, 2023
StrikeBack:
Stay away from me
Stay away from Nairaland then.. undecided

1 Like

Re: Does God Answer Prayers? what is your experience by Kobojunkie: 5:10pm On Apr 03, 2023
Donchukz:
He's a humanist
Jesus was far from a humanist as He made it clear He was sent only to the Lost sheep of Israel. undecided
Re: Does God Answer Prayers? what is your experience by Kobojunkie: 6:30pm On Apr 04, 2023
Harlem2:
If you believe in my word. You are my disciple
Jesus Christ instead said that it is only those who continue in submission and obedience of His teachings and commandments — God's Constitutional Law in the Kingdom of God — God's special Nation of Priests - Exodus 19 vs 6 —that are His disciples. undecided
Re: Does God Answer Prayers? what is your experience by Kobojunkie: 3:28pm On May 18, 2023
nairalandankrah:

Accepting Christ as the king over your life, has a lot of advantages..psalm 37 vs 23..your life will not be ruled by chance

Re: Does God Answer Prayers? what is your experience by Kobojunkie: 10:25pm On May 19, 2023
Harlem2:
If you believe in my word You are my disciple
But what does it mean to believe in His Word? Mental assent or something more? If you read through the Gospels, you will find that those who believe are those who live the Word of God — those who live their lives in continuous submission and obedience to the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ. undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Ladies Are Abandoning Religion With The Speed Of Light( Photos) / The King is Coming! / The Igorance Of Christians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.