Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,684 members, 7,823,927 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

Today Is Stella Adadevoh's 63rd Posthumous Birthday - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Today Is Stella Adadevoh's 63rd Posthumous Birthday (15271 Views)

Dr Stella Adadevoh: All You Should Know About Her Death (video) / Google Honours Dr Ameyo Adadevoh With A Google Doodle On Her Birthday. / Celebrate Dr Ameyo Stella Adadevoh On Womens Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Today Is Stella Adadevoh's 63rd Posthumous Birthday by alaira(m): 10:01am On Oct 27, 2019
May you continue to rest in peace and may God bless and take care of the rest of your family members left behind
Re: Today Is Stella Adadevoh's 63rd Posthumous Birthday by Mariangeles(f): 10:03am On Oct 27, 2019
Beautiful woman,
Your beauty transcends death .
You will always live in our hearts.
Re: Today Is Stella Adadevoh's 63rd Posthumous Birthday by Nobody: 10:15am On Oct 27, 2019
MrHistorian:
Happy birthday to her. cry cry

And to quickly educate the OP (original poster), she didn't avert the Ebola virus singlehandedly. She did it with a team of medical personnels. I wonder why she gets most (if not all) of the credit.

No one even talks about Dr. Abaniwo.

What a country.

All the people that died should be remembered and honored.
Re: Today Is Stella Adadevoh's 63rd Posthumous Birthday by GoldHorse(m): 10:31am On Oct 27, 2019
We love and appreciate you beautiful, courageous and selfless woman. We pray blessings on your whole family!
Re: Today Is Stella Adadevoh's 63rd Posthumous Birthday by Truthbites: 10:33am On Oct 27, 2019
Afamed:

Don't be clever by half

URS nor reach 1%...who compares male n Female? U said you all know the person..so reveal d ogogoro person nau
Re: Today Is Stella Adadevoh's 63rd Posthumous Birthday by GoldHorse(m): 10:36am On Oct 27, 2019
emrain:

No one even talks about Dr. Abaniwo.

What a country.

All the people that died should be remembered and honored.

Please share their stories. I actually didn't know there are others. By others I mean people like Dr Stella Adadevoh not people that were infected on their own and not while treating patients.
Re: Today Is Stella Adadevoh's 63rd Posthumous Birthday by trytillmake(m): 10:38am On Oct 27, 2019
I choose to remember yon MA today and by the POWER of God I shall be amongst the positive people that will make this country great for all to be proud of kudos also to all brave nurses and doctors this day.
#RememberingAmeyo
Re: Today Is Stella Adadevoh's 63rd Posthumous Birthday by VUVUZELA10: 10:38am On Oct 27, 2019
I salute you as a genuine and true heroin.
Rest in perfect peace.
Re: Today Is Stella Adadevoh's 63rd Posthumous Birthday by grafixdon: 10:53am On Oct 27, 2019
Rest on moma
Re: Today Is Stella Adadevoh's 63rd Posthumous Birthday by HypePlusIQ(m): 11:24am On Oct 27, 2019
Superwoman
Re: Today Is Stella Adadevoh's 63rd Posthumous Birthday by otokx(m): 11:29am On Oct 27, 2019
What can we say?
Re: Today Is Stella Adadevoh's 63rd Posthumous Birthday by Nanatrendy(f): 11:42am On Oct 27, 2019
Adadevoh? That's an ewe name or is there a tribe in nigeria with this name? someone shld enlighten me
Re: Today Is Stella Adadevoh's 63rd Posthumous Birthday by BrutalJab: 11:50am On Oct 27, 2019
Afamed:
This is heroin not the Ogogoro hero we had

So father drinks Ogogoro
Re: Today Is Stella Adadevoh's 63rd Posthumous Birthday by BrutalJab: 11:50am On Oct 27, 2019
Truthbites:

URS nor reach 1%...who compares male n Female? U said you all know the person..so reveal d ogogoro person nau

Na Afamed papa na grin

1 Like

Re: Today Is Stella Adadevoh's 63rd Posthumous Birthday by OYEDIPE(m): 12:10pm On Oct 27, 2019
Respect Ma!!! Beautiful woman.... RIPhttps://tse1.mm.bing.net/th?id=OGC.b3fc514bda8be64dc1976063024e4d89&pid=Api&rurl=https%3a%2f%2fmedia.%2fmedia%2fC3oIjra1N9kFq%2fgiphy.gif&ehk=giCjYC35r7jTRc81U9wbtA
Re: Today Is Stella Adadevoh's 63rd Posthumous Birthday by akdjr(m): 12:15pm On Oct 27, 2019
This woman should be idolize.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Today Is Stella Adadevoh's 63rd Posthumous Birthday by chocolatelady(f): 12:23pm On Oct 27, 2019
Tears fell from my eyes as I remember what this lady did for us as a nation. She paid the utmost price with her life. What a selfless personality? She averted the danger that should have befell on us even when pressure was so much on her to release the late Patrick Sawyerr. She stick to her word that she will not release him . In the process she contracted the deadly virus which eventually lead to her death. Great woman, the Heroine of our time. Happy Posthumous birthday and continue to rest in the bosom of the Lord. I pray that the FG should immortalise this great woman one day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Today Is Stella Adadevoh's 63rd Posthumous Birthday by mojounited(m): 12:33pm On Oct 27, 2019
God bless her soul. Continue to rest peacefully ma'am.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Today Is Stella Adadevoh's 63rd Posthumous Birthday by JhyMedex: 12:44pm On Oct 27, 2019
She stands as a beacon of selfessness, honor and integrity to all young medics ..

Happy Birthday Doc...
In saner climes this woman will be immortalised forever ...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Today Is Stella Adadevoh's 63rd Posthumous Birthday by Grandlord: 2:06pm On Oct 27, 2019
I pay homage. (Just observed a minute of silence and still)
Re: Today Is Stella Adadevoh's 63rd Posthumous Birthday by Nobody: 2:12pm On Oct 27, 2019
OnlinealabaPro:
God continue to bless her soul, rare Gem she was. I hope the government can immortalise her
We don't have to hope on the government. We the gemeration can do it, in our little way.
Re: Today Is Stella Adadevoh's 63rd Posthumous Birthday by ajl: 2:46pm On Oct 27, 2019
No one has raised the question why that messenger of death decided to head to Nigeria. You all think it's coincidental. The enemies was just testing the guard of the largest black nation. They are everywhere working on their population control agenda in Africa. Few even visit your lands and you welcome them with open arms. What is wrong with you people? Inspite of your experience of slavery and colonialism.
Re: Today Is Stella Adadevoh's 63rd Posthumous Birthday by ajl: 2:53pm On Oct 27, 2019
idesylvester:

You mean American government? because Nigerian government are busy with sharing formula

Why would those whose agents attempted to unleash evil on you be the one to immortalize an individual that help chained down the evil,
Re: Today Is Stella Adadevoh's 63rd Posthumous Birthday by idesylvester(m): 2:54pm On Oct 27, 2019
ajl:

Why would those whose agents attempted to unleash evil on you be the one to immortalize an individual that help chained down the evil,
When you loose ur value, others will abuse it
Re: Today Is Stella Adadevoh's 63rd Posthumous Birthday by Amhappy(f): 4:13pm On Oct 27, 2019
Rest in peace madam. You will forever be remembered
Re: Today Is Stella Adadevoh's 63rd Posthumous Birthday by Vernor(m): 4:43pm On Oct 27, 2019
Rest in peace madam, you have saved many families including mine. I appreciate you.
Re: Today Is Stella Adadevoh's 63rd Posthumous Birthday by Emtol01: 4:48pm On Oct 27, 2019
If not for this woman ADEDAVOH, who knows what the population of this great country could have be by now. Rest in PEACE, the greatest HEROINE of our time.
Re: Today Is Stella Adadevoh's 63rd Posthumous Birthday by Ronline(m): 7:49pm On Oct 27, 2019
RIP
Re: Today Is Stella Adadevoh's 63rd Posthumous Birthday by kinguwem: 10:36pm On Oct 27, 2019
May her soul continue to rest in the bossom of the Lord
Nigeria needs dedicated citizens who are ready to serve the country selflessly. She was a good example of a patriotic & selfless citizen.
The least the Federal Government can do for her is a posthumous national merit award.
Re: Today Is Stella Adadevoh's 63rd Posthumous Birthday by 9jaRealist: 1:36am On Oct 29, 2019
CONTINUE TO REST IN PEACE!
>

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Covid-19: Taraba Government Resolves To Resume Total Lockdown / Restrooms In Your Office, School, Restaurant.... Have Health Risks, Watch Out! / Very Graphic: What Is This Growth In My Anus? (doctors Help)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.