Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,420 members, 7,954,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:37 AM

Today Is Stella Adadevoh's 63rd Posthumous Birthday - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Today Is Stella Adadevoh's 63rd Posthumous Birthday (15376 Views)

Dr Stella Adadevoh: All You Should Know About Her Death (video) / Google Honours Dr Ameyo Adadevoh With A Google Doodle On Her Birthday. / Celebrate Dr Ameyo Stella Adadevoh On Womens Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Today Is Stella Adadevoh's 63rd Posthumous Birthday by juman(m): 8:01am On Oct 27, 2019
Gforce2015:
Why does this woman waste her life for this devilish country...She could have told that man to go to aso rock or burdillion or alausa or any of the government house in Nigeria and start distributing Ebola to those polithievians...
By now, many of them could have gone ....

Madam, Nigeria is not worth dying for... We lost you. What a pity!
May your dear soul rest in perfect peace...

Rather she saved humanity.
Re: Today Is Stella Adadevoh's 63rd Posthumous Birthday by Innovate07: 8:02am On Oct 27, 2019
Gforce2015:
Why does this woman waste her life for this devilish country...She could have told that man to go to aso rock or burdillion or alausa or any of the government house in Nigeria and start distributing Ebola to those polithievians...
By now, many of them could have gone ....

Madam, Nigeria is not worth dying for... We lost you. What a pity!
May your dear soul rest in perfect peace...

Your comment is so funny. I wish it was that simple. Those polifuans would have infected their families and workers who could have as well infested others and the spread continues.

1 Like

Re: Today Is Stella Adadevoh's 63rd Posthumous Birthday by Nobody: 8:02am On Oct 27, 2019
True love is not better expressed than this; laying down one's life for his/her friends.
Dr Stella Adadevoh, you loved us who you had never even met before. You prevented many from becoming a statistic. Your selflessness is remarkable.
I hope that the government remembers to immortalize people like you in whose veins run the blood of true patriotism and selfless love. May your good name continue to live on.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Today Is Stella Adadevoh's 63rd Posthumous Birthday by owen10(m): 8:04am On Oct 27, 2019
She's the Heroine that dropped her life for Nigeria... she is an icon for medical practitioners because even when she was facing death, She upholds her Hypocritical Oat.

Rest on my Queen.
Re: Today Is Stella Adadevoh's 63rd Posthumous Birthday by Kennitrust(m): 8:04am On Oct 27, 2019
This is the real celebrity Nigeria has
Re: Today Is Stella Adadevoh's 63rd Posthumous Birthday by sagaciousblog: 8:05am On Oct 27, 2019
owen10:
She's the Heroine that dropped her life for Nigeria... she is an icon for medical practitioners because even when she was facing death, She upholds her Hypocritical Oat.

Rest on my Queen.
Hippocratic oath

1 Like

Re: Today Is Stella Adadevoh's 63rd Posthumous Birthday by naijadrivablog: 8:07am On Oct 27, 2019
And what has government done to immortalise her Why not place her husband and children on life salary, with other benefits
Re: Today Is Stella Adadevoh's 63rd Posthumous Birthday by sphinx54: 8:10am On Oct 27, 2019
Deltatoto:
she was a foolish woman.
Just like your bastard mother.
Re: Today Is Stella Adadevoh's 63rd Posthumous Birthday by Supernatural28(m): 8:13am On Oct 27, 2019
Happy birthday to u ma and may your soul continue to rest in heaven.
Re: Today Is Stella Adadevoh's 63rd Posthumous Birthday by drisalsha: 8:14am On Oct 27, 2019
God has blessed your effort Ma'am
Re: Today Is Stella Adadevoh's 63rd Posthumous Birthday by frozen70g(f): 8:19am On Oct 27, 2019
MrHistorian:
Happy birthday to her. cry cry

And to quickly educate the OP (original poster), she didn't avert the Ebola virus singlehandedly. She did it with a team of medical personnels. I wonder why she gets most (if not all) of the credit.

Because it took her life
Re: Today Is Stella Adadevoh's 63rd Posthumous Birthday by chukel(m): 8:24am On Oct 27, 2019
A great woman. A blessing to this country. Unfortunately, I don't think anything significant has been done for her either by the government or useless people of Nigeria whom she laid her life for. Na to de dump money for bbnaija and other useless fellows who in no way have improved humanity. Rest on quintessential mother and doctor. She is the modern day mother of Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Today Is Stella Adadevoh's 63rd Posthumous Birthday by Nobody: 8:28am On Oct 27, 2019
Dr Stella is a media creation, to convince Nigeria of existence of ebola. Ebola is not real.
Re: Today Is Stella Adadevoh's 63rd Posthumous Birthday by Truthbites: 8:31am On Oct 27, 2019
Afamed:

Lazy youth has hero ever used to reffer to female person? We all know the Ogogoro hero

We all know female is heroine...so why will the the commenter compare a female heroine to a male hero. I assumed he was making reference to a woman. ...lazy dull youth like u
Re: Today Is Stella Adadevoh's 63rd Posthumous Birthday by oshionelecky: 8:35am On Oct 27, 2019
May Allah reward her and her family.

1 Like

Re: Today Is Stella Adadevoh's 63rd Posthumous Birthday by Deltatoto: 8:39am On Oct 27, 2019
sphinx54:

Just like your bastard mother.
i even have a mother u r a bastard.u will die on Tuesday morning by accident
Re: Today Is Stella Adadevoh's 63rd Posthumous Birthday by idesylvester(m): 8:39am On Oct 27, 2019
OnlinealabaPro:
God continue to bless her soul, rare Gem she was. I hope the government can immortalise her
You mean American government? because Nigerian government are busy with sharing formula
Re: Today Is Stella Adadevoh's 63rd Posthumous Birthday by Nobody: 8:39am On Oct 27, 2019
pickatyou:

If you read through you would see where I mentioned her brave nurses. I should have added their names though

You are a man of honour.
Re: Today Is Stella Adadevoh's 63rd Posthumous Birthday by Samuels90: 8:46am On Oct 27, 2019
MrHistorian:

And to quickly educate the OP (original poster), she didn't avert the Ebola virus singlehandedly. She did it with a team of medical personnels. I wonder why she gets most (if not all) of the credit.
Ronaldo, Messi play with teams, buh they singly get the world best. Someone always leads! #heroine!!!

1 Like

Re: Today Is Stella Adadevoh's 63rd Posthumous Birthday by Nobody: 8:48am On Oct 27, 2019
owen10:

Rest on my Queen.
Well said. But please edit the 'Hypocritical' and replace with 'Hippocratic'.
Re: Today Is Stella Adadevoh's 63rd Posthumous Birthday by Afamed: 8:48am On Oct 27, 2019
Truthbites:

We all know female is heroine...so why will the the commenter compare a female heroine to a male hero. I assumed he was making reference to a woman. ...lazy dull youth like u
Don't be clever by half
Re: Today Is Stella Adadevoh's 63rd Posthumous Birthday by sphinx54: 8:49am On Oct 27, 2019
Deltatoto:
i even have a mother u r a bastard.u will die on Tuesday morning by accident
Your entire family will perish by accident on Monday morning by God's grace, amen. Please note that anyone of them who survives it will eventually be infected with the Ebola virus and die miserably.
Re: Today Is Stella Adadevoh's 63rd Posthumous Birthday by safetyInspector(m): 8:51am On Oct 27, 2019
My respect for her grew the more the very day I watched 93days. You can't understand what happened until you watch that movie. May her soul continue to RIP.

1 Like

Re: Today Is Stella Adadevoh's 63rd Posthumous Birthday by Seandisputed(m): 8:52am On Oct 27, 2019
MrHistorian:

I wanted to tell you something but the other person up there has already told you about the Ben Carson story. No point, going further.

It's no easy feat to lay down your life for a nation that don't deserve you.
Re: Today Is Stella Adadevoh's 63rd Posthumous Birthday by shugabasbn: 8:54am On Oct 27, 2019
RIP. In a serious nation, this woman name would have bn celebrated nationwide
Re: Today Is Stella Adadevoh's 63rd Posthumous Birthday by Nobody: 8:57am On Oct 27, 2019
Thoughts and prayers with her family
Re: Today Is Stella Adadevoh's 63rd Posthumous Birthday by Idowuay123: 8:58am On Oct 27, 2019
Unfortunately, nothing was done to immortalise this angel in human form. God will continue to be with the family U left behind.
Re: Today Is Stella Adadevoh's 63rd Posthumous Birthday by Greenback: 8:59am On Oct 27, 2019
God continue to rest her soul
Re: Today Is Stella Adadevoh's 63rd Posthumous Birthday by nick50(m): 9:14am On Oct 27, 2019
MrHistorian:

..she gets all the credit cos she sacrificed her life along the line but if u want to snatch the credit from her u too can take sniper n die too

1 Like

Re: Today Is Stella Adadevoh's 63rd Posthumous Birthday by Deltatoto: 9:23am On Oct 27, 2019
sphinx54:

Your entire family will perish by accident on Monday morning by God's grace, amen. Please note that anyone of them who survives it will eventually be infected with the Ebola virus and die miserably.
im a witch dr u have nailed ur coffin

Re: Today Is Stella Adadevoh's 63rd Posthumous Birthday by sphinx54: 9:38am On Oct 27, 2019
Deltatoto:
im a witch dr u have nailed ur coffin
I'm sure you dont know the source of this pic.
Re: Today Is Stella Adadevoh's 63rd Posthumous Birthday by Deltatoto: 9:43am On Oct 27, 2019
sphinx54:

I'm sure you dont know the source of this pic.
if I tell u ur name and where u live u will understand that u r finished

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

COVID-19 Patient Flees Bauchi Isolation Centre / How To Take Your Bath Properly. / See The Common Herbs And Roots You Can Use To Cure Your Illness (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.