Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,636 members, 7,813,101 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:03 AM

Young School Boy Propose To His Schoolmate With A Ring. Watch Her Reaction - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Young School Boy Propose To His Schoolmate With A Ring. Watch Her Reaction (3102 Views)

The Love Letter A Girl Wrote To 9-Year-Old Schoolmate / Secondary School Boy Propose To His Girl Infront Of The Students, Get Rejected / "My Virgin Schoolmate Tried Forcing Sex On Me" - Nigerian Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young School Boy Propose To His Schoolmate With A Ring. Watch Her Reaction by ipreach: 9:21am On Oct 27, 2019
A viral video clip was seen a young school boy "proposed to his fellow schoolmate in the presence of their schoolmates.

Though the name of the school was not stated, the young boy was seen kneeling with on of his leg while in front of his 'lover' with ring in his hand.

After few seconds of cheer by their fellow female schoolmates, his 'lover' finally accepted his ring.

WATCH THE VIDEO: https://www.believespot.com/2019/10/young-school-boy-propose-to-his.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young School Boy Propose To His Schoolmate With A Ring. Watch Her Reaction by Modernist: 9:50am On Oct 27, 2019
South Africans!!!

2 Likes

Re: Young School Boy Propose To His Schoolmate With A Ring. Watch Her Reaction by Beckysexy(f): 10:38am On Oct 27, 2019
This is really romantic
Re: Young School Boy Propose To His Schoolmate With A Ring. Watch Her Reaction by panmunium(m): 10:40am On Oct 27, 2019
Definitely not naija, but wait those skirts are way too short
Re: Young School Boy Propose To His Schoolmate With A Ring. Watch Her Reaction by lilmax(m): 10:45am On Oct 27, 2019
A FOOL he is
Re: Young School Boy Propose To His Schoolmate With A Ring. Watch Her Reaction by Lamanii22(f): 11:18am On Oct 27, 2019
The uniform is lovely... Other countries have finer uniform colours more than ours...
Re: Young School Boy Propose To His Schoolmate With A Ring. Watch Her Reaction by 7pages(m): 11:30am On Oct 27, 2019
south Africa, Kenya or Zimbabwe. this young students surely come from one of this countries

Nigeria secondary students might be wayward but they still do it with shame.

what a life
Re: Young School Boy Propose To His Schoolmate With A Ring. Watch Her Reaction by pBuhari(f): 4:05pm On Oct 27, 2019
Lala see your mate
Re: Young School Boy Propose To His Schoolmate With A Ring. Watch Her Reaction by danny56: 5:17pm On Oct 27, 2019
When Nigeria kids will be brain storming the future because of hardship, South African kids are playing romance. Okay years later, Nigerians fruit of brain storming will yield all over the world including South Africa. That's where you see these guys come with hatred to kill Nigerians in the name of xenophobia. You see how patient and strategic the devil is

Do you see how envy, strive, anger and bitterness seed is sown? Teach your kids God and his ways early enough because the world has default curriculum already. cry

1 Like

Re: Young School Boy Propose To His Schoolmate With A Ring. Watch Her Reaction by danny56: 5:30pm On Oct 27, 2019
Beckysexy:
This is really romantic

How is this romantic with kids? Have been to South Africa before? 60% of young ladies are single mom. Nigeria is still morally upright I tell you. Thanks to our religious parents Sha. sad
Re: Young School Boy Propose To His Schoolmate With A Ring. Watch Her Reaction by danny56: 5:35pm On Oct 27, 2019
Lamanii22:
The uniform is lovely... Other countries have finer uniform colours more than ours...

See what this one own problem is 'UNIFORM'

Have you not been in a class where the most brilliant student has the worst handwriting? Did your teacher give you his score because of the writing?

2 Likes

Re: Young School Boy Propose To His Schoolmate With A Ring. Watch Her Reaction by Lamanii22(f): 6:14pm On Oct 27, 2019
danny56:

See what this one own problem is 'UNIFORM'

Have you not been in a class where the most brilliant student has the worst handwriting? Did your teacher give you his score because of the writing?

I was only admiring the uniform... That's not a problem... Can't someone make a comment in peace
Re: Young School Boy Propose To His Schoolmate With A Ring. Watch Her Reaction by Powersurge: 8:48pm On Oct 27, 2019
this must be one of the drama presentations at the end of the party. The boy performed his role well. He will make a good actor someday.

Re: Young School Boy Propose To His Schoolmate With A Ring. Watch Her Reaction by ojraph(m): 12:08am On Oct 28, 2019
Lamanii22:
is the post about there uniforms or for the fact that a kid is proposing to his school mate in school
Re: Young School Boy Propose To His Schoolmate With A Ring. Watch Her Reaction by Lamanii22(f): 8:23am On Oct 28, 2019
ojraph:

is the post about there uniforms or for the fact that a kid is proposing to his school mate in school

It is "their" not "there" .... BTW I chose not to make a comment about the topic... It is the uniform I saw and I liked...

Now you're gonna make me comment on the topic... The kids are just playing around... It's a two way street... They might/might not end up together...
Re: Young School Boy Propose To His Schoolmate With A Ring. Watch Her Reaction by ojraph(m): 11:44pm On Oct 30, 2019
Lamanii22:

It is "their" not "there" .... BTW I chose not to make a comment about the topic... It is the uniform I saw and I liked...

Now you're gonna make me comment on the topic... The kids are just playing around... It's a two way street... They might/might not end up together...

I get ur point tho . but if am dat dudes dad am gonna smack his ass up lol

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Which Of This Cute Pies Ladies Would You Choose / What Do Women Really Want Abeg (my Journey With Women) / Our Mother's And New Generation Mothers ,pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.