Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,559 members, 7,812,815 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:50 PM

Silverbird To Build Africa's Tallest Building In Lagos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Silverbird To Build Africa's Tallest Building In Lagos (8141 Views)

Africa’s ‘tallest Statue Of Jesus Christ’ To Be Unveiled In Imo / Ogun Plans Africa Tallest Building / Ghana builds 'africa's Tallest Building' Set For $10 Billion Tech City (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Silverbird To Build Africa's Tallest Building In Lagos by jmslimx(m): 7:13am On Nov 13, 2010
Re: Silverbird To Build Africa's Tallest Building In Lagos by chelseabmw(m): 12:40am On Nov 14, 2010
This is good news
Re: Silverbird To Build Africa's Tallest Building In Lagos by adultebony(m): 5:58am On Nov 14, 2010
Ben Murray Bruce is not the type that hypes what he's about to do, you'll just see the mind buggling project some day from nowhere. Therefore, it's either this story is just a rumour or we're in for something even better, soon.
Re: Silverbird To Build Africa's Tallest Building In Lagos by eeguy(m): 6:12am On Nov 14, 2010
becomrich5:

If he want to build it in lagos. He would get finance but if he want to build it in abuja. Nobody would finance it. because it does not make economic sense. And they would not finance sure a project in abuja.
I Know someone, if he want to build it in lagos.

I have contact of one of the world largest re-estate company in the world.  I told him about Odua city but this una government no get interest.

You have contact to one of the world's largest real estate firm? Send me a mail royalminerals09@gmail.com
Re: Silverbird To Build Africa's Tallest Building In Lagos by hercules07: 6:17pm On Nov 14, 2010
Abeg let the guy build proper car park for his cinema on Ahmadu Bello first, that place was poorly planned
Re: Silverbird To Build Africa's Tallest Building In Lagos by Olumogun: 7:46pm On Nov 15, 2010
^^^
a good venture

but how will this benefit an average Nigerian?

Building the largest estate would have been more commending.
Re: Silverbird To Build Africa's Tallest Building In Lagos by beeke(m): 9:37pm On Nov 15, 2010
point of corrections south africa currently has the tallest building in africa which is situated in Johannesburg go and do your REsearch well
Re: Silverbird To Build Africa's Tallest Building In Lagos by ShangoThor(m): 1:09am On Nov 16, 2010
[size=20pt]This is Craaaazeeeee !!![/size]

Whilst it’s great to break records in general to increase morale, but can you envisage the Nigerian Fire Brigade saving lives from the top floor of that building if it was burning,  hell no ,  I wouldn’t go in it.

Imagine a 9/11 type attack on that building by the “champions of  reason”.  cool
Re: Silverbird To Build Africa's Tallest Building In Lagos by bones1(m): 2:05am On Nov 16, 2010
If I am not wrong, I thought I heard that the structure would be built in Abuja !
Re: Silverbird To Build Africa's Tallest Building In Lagos by Omolulu(m): 2:44am On Nov 16, 2010
ShangoThor:

[size=20pt]This is Craaaazeeeee !!![/size]

Whilst it’s great to break records in general to increase morale, but can you envisage the Nigerian Fire Brigade saving lives from the top floor of that building if it was burning,  hell no ,  I wouldn’t go in it.

Imagine a 9/11 type attack on that building by the “champions of  reason”.  cool

hmm, a point to think about
Re: Silverbird To Build Africa's Tallest Building In Lagos by Ibibson: 3:59pm On Nov 17, 2010
grin grin i hope you can see me laughing, i like hearing things like this at least we will be th first to have such thing in Africa. Thanks to silverbirds.
Re: Silverbird To Build Africa's Tallest Building In Lagos by LKRavitz(m): 5:37pm On Nov 17, 2010
@olumogun must everything benefit the Average Nigerian . since when did ben bruce become the goverment? it is a private Venture and he is in it for the money. we should do away with this begger/Dependence on goverment attitude.
Re: Silverbird To Build Africa's Tallest Building In Lagos by yeswecan(m): 6:06pm On Nov 17, 2010
They should build it we talk too much.
Re: Silverbird To Build Africa's Tallest Building In Lagos by Horus(m): 12:10am On Jul 13, 2011

LAGOS | The Stratosphere | 60 Floors | Africa's Tallest

Source:
http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=481049

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ethnic Tensions : Please Tolerate Each Other - Saraki / Federal University In Ekiti State - Ikole Ekiti As The Right Location / Wife Of Kidnapped Politician Dead. Daughter's Legs May Be Amputated.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.