Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Actress Etinosa Shared Her Naked Bum Sitting On The Toilet Hits The Internet Mos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Etinosa Shared Her Naked Bum Sitting On The Toilet Hits The Internet Mos (1920 Views)

Outrage As Korra Obidi Parades Naked Bum During Lagos Street Dance (video) / Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Calls Out His Side Chick Who Shared Her Matrimonial Bed / Actress, Etinosa Under Fire For Going Nude On MC Galaxy's Instagram Live Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Etinosa Shared Her Naked Bum Sitting On The Toilet Hits The Internet Mos by celebritygists(m): 11:45am On Oct 27, 2019
A photo of Nollywood actress and comedienne, Etinosa Idemudia exposing her naked butt while sitting on the toilet has been shared online.

Photo Of Actress Etinosa Sitting On The Toilet

The photo was shared on Instagram by singer, Skiibii and Etinosa commented on it, writing: “Expensive shit”.

She also added a bag of Dollars emoji.

See all images here:-https://loadedhits.com/2019/10/27/photo-of-actress-etinosa-sitting-on-the-toilet/

Re: Actress Etinosa Shared Her Naked Bum Sitting On The Toilet Hits The Internet Mos by greatmarshall(m): 11:48am On Oct 27, 2019
Olosho

1 Like

Re: Actress Etinosa Shared Her Naked Bum Sitting On The Toilet Hits The Internet Mos by Problemkid1: 11:56am On Oct 27, 2019
Omo she get fresh ass ooo shocked shocked grin grin
Re: Actress Etinosa Shared Her Naked Bum Sitting On The Toilet Hits The Internet Mos by kokoA(m): 12:00pm On Oct 27, 2019
Problemkid1:
Omo she get fresh ass ooo shocked shocked grin grin
what is fresh about that yansh now? I've seen fresher ones.

1 Like

Re: Actress Etinosa Shared Her Naked Bum Sitting On The Toilet Hits The Internet Mos by edoairways: 12:04pm On Oct 27, 2019
Why is she disgracing us sad
Re: Actress Etinosa Shared Her Naked Bum Sitting On The Toilet Hits The Internet Mos by Darammliveth(m): 12:07pm On Oct 27, 2019
There is nothing called SHAME again... Inside life sad
Re: Actress Etinosa Shared Her Naked Bum Sitting On The Toilet Hits The Internet Mos by Rednaxelot: 12:14pm On Oct 27, 2019
Posing with an hotel toilet
Re: Actress Etinosa Shared Her Naked Bum Sitting On The Toilet Hits The Internet Mos by Bewiseedet(m): 12:37pm On Oct 27, 2019
grin locally an olosho.
Re: Actress Etinosa Shared Her Naked Bum Sitting On The Toilet Hits The Internet Mos by Problemkid1: 1:48pm On Oct 27, 2019
kokoA:
what is fresh about that yansh now? I've seen fresher ones.
Lol but the yansh is fresh oo grin
Re: Actress Etinosa Shared Her Naked Bum Sitting On The Toilet Hits The Internet Mos by ifyalways(f): 2:13pm On Oct 27, 2019
I disliked this girl from "Chairman" sitcom.

2 Likes

Re: Actress Etinosa Shared Her Naked Bum Sitting On The Toilet Hits The Internet Mos by LearnITsmash(m): 5:20pm On Oct 27, 2019
All I see is her pot belly and fat unattractive assss undecided
Re: Actress Etinosa Shared Her Naked Bum Sitting On The Toilet Hits The Internet Mos by dollytino4real(f): 8:21pm On Oct 27, 2019
see her tummy fall 4 her lap sef!

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress Chizzy Alichi And Her Husband Enjoying Their Honeymoon / “I Was Really Broke, My Mom Died When I Was 11years Old” – Davido Says (video) / People Blast AY For Backing Funke Akindele & Talking About Oppressors In Govt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.