Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,024 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:41 AM

Is This The End? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is This The End? (246 Views)

The End Of Naira, NGN, On Binance / Peter Enabulu Has Come To The End Of His Scam / A-Z Mini Importation(from Beginning To The End) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is This The End? by Nobody: 1:07pm On Oct 27, 2019
I am a Lawyer and I am 32. From a struggling home. I had a modest growing up and I worked hard to make a 3rd Class Degree at a Federal University, I didn't go to Law school afterward but eventually got called to Bar years after.

My uncle that promised me a placement but he couldn't fulfil it . I am purposeful and quite creative and productive.

Prior to that I have an ACCA Certificate in International Financial Reporting. I have done all I can to get a job but I have been unlucky with that too.

Last year I managed raise over 400,000 to travel to Europe and I was duped.

I worked with few Lawyers here in a sleepy state capital in the South West of the Country and I am living terribly ,maybe worse than a lot of school leavers. All I have to myself is a small office space, my certificates and my strong but failing heart.

I am tired, depressed, frustrated and suicidal. I don't know how to continue living. I am fed up and fast going down the drain.

I need Prayers, Job, encouragement advice and any support and assistance whatsoever.

I am at a very dark position in my life and I am weary and presently secluded from people.

Please Help. embarassed

My contact is on my signature.
Re: Is This The End? by LoudlyMouthed: 1:15pm On Oct 27, 2019
How many sections have you NOT written all these bla blah black?

You be lawyer, nd so freaking out what?

Enter street. There are many Judges on the street hustling n having little if not evn mch to bring back home n evn share with frnds
Re: Is This The End? by Nobody: 1:56pm On Oct 27, 2019
^^^^^
You won't understand coz you don't know my journey

(1) (Reply)

Increase Your Email List For Marketing / Which Is The Best Shipping Agent For China To Nigeria Buyers / Opinion: Nigeria Should Exit Ecowas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.