Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,930 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

2023 Presidency: Bola Tinubu Trends After Dele Momodu's Article - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidency: Bola Tinubu Trends After Dele Momodu's Article (39421 Views)

Hardship: Tinubu Trends In Sex Group (Pictures) / #DignityInLabour Trends After Tinubu's 'Labour To Death' Comments / 2023 Presidency: Bola Tinubu Campaign Banner Spotted On The Street Of Lagos(PIX) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Presidency: Bola Tinubu Trends After Dele Momodu's Article by BlackDonald: 2:31pm On Oct 27, 2019
BlackDonald:
Mixed Reactions As Bola Tinubu Trends On Twitter - Read Top Tweets

lol
Re: 2023 Presidency: Bola Tinubu Trends After Dele Momodu's Article by maasoap(m): 2:32pm On Oct 27, 2019
obembet:
We don't need someone who have ambition to be the president.

We need someone who is ready to serve.

See confusion!

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Bola Tinubu Trends After Dele Momodu's Article by hollowpot15684(m): 2:33pm On Oct 27, 2019
Sunnydoo:
tinubu will sell Nigeria with his greed and occultism.

we need an unknown and God chosen person as the nation is not getting better for the poor.

Also, for the right person to come into power, we need to repent as a nation as we are all sinners.

Lol..
Greed, Occultism, Gods chosen.
Pastor pls wait for 2022 when all your Daddy G.O will start prophecising who the Nigerian president is, but before then, stay blessed sir
Re: 2023 Presidency: Bola Tinubu Trends After Dele Momodu's Article by Angelfrost(m): 2:34pm On Oct 27, 2019
[quote author=djdutch post=83505275][/quote]

Shhh... Don't let his fans see that "propaganda"!!!

As far as they are concerned, that saint can do no wrong!!! undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: Bola Tinubu Trends After Dele Momodu's Article by Vision2ae: 2:35pm On Oct 27, 2019
SincereBigot:
Same way they package integrity grin

anyway tinubu might try to some extent sha
wetin you dey talk....tinubu will loot that national Treasury ...than any Nigerian president can ever...and will shut down his opposition with reckless abandon....that guy is a bad man... with evil intention

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: Bola Tinubu Trends After Dele Momodu's Article by DCmonster: 2:36pm On Oct 27, 2019
Even if APC should field tinubu which is actually impossible. He will never get upto 40% of vote cast in southwest. Going by my conversation with some northern elites kids whom I befriended during a professional exam they all preferred osinbanjo to tinubu anyday anytime. South west will never get the presidential ticket of both APC and PDP.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Bola Tinubu Trends After Dele Momodu's Article by Nobody: 2:37pm On Oct 27, 2019
Angelfrost:

Shhh... Don't let his fans see that "propaganda"!!!

As far as they are concerned, that saint can do no wrong!!! undecided
grin
Re: 2023 Presidency: Bola Tinubu Trends After Dele Momodu's Article by Vision2ae: 2:37pm On Oct 27, 2019
[quote author=benkk015 post=83504587]Tinubu is the right man for 2023...i have started my campaign already[/quote
Nigerians deserve their leaders...

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Bola Tinubu Trends After Dele Momodu's Article by Peng12345: 2:37pm On Oct 27, 2019
naijapips04:
The sad truth is that Tinubu will run and he will win. Is it not Nigeria again?

100% true, we are only good in making mouth online

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: Bola Tinubu Trends After Dele Momodu's Article by hollowpot15684(m): 2:37pm On Oct 27, 2019
chloride6:

Which people?

Tinubu wont win in Oyo State let alone Nigeria

Okay sir, I will take note right away that you are the new INEC Chairman who decides who wins and who doesn't.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Bola Tinubu Trends After Dele Momodu's Article by BlackCrainte: 2:38pm On Oct 27, 2019
Carmit:
Why won't he trend?

He's a big time politician with a lot of tact.

Like him or hate him!

You said it all.

In African context, Tinubu is a political mathematician and strategist.

His structures are well groomed, organised and damn loyal

Tinubu's strutures are his powers. Going after him is a wild goose chase.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Bola Tinubu Trends After Dele Momodu's Article by abysirius(m): 2:39pm On Oct 27, 2019
The truth is many of the politicians and their fans tremble at the sound of the name Tinubu. So they prefer that SW push another candidate that can easily be defeated forward and not the Jagaban of Africa!

.. watching in 3D.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Bola Tinubu Trends After Dele Momodu's Article by Vision2ae: 2:40pm On Oct 27, 2019
I'm a Yoruba boy...buh tinubu must not enter...day man has continually looted from all APC states in the south west .... rolling out billions from them ....and you want him to be president....the man no dey hear opposition...

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Bola Tinubu Trends After Dele Momodu's Article by lollybizzu(m): 2:42pm On Oct 27, 2019
hollowpot15684:
Tinubu is People's choice come 2023.

Your stupid choice.

I shake my head for you.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Bola Tinubu Trends After Dele Momodu's Article by DRSEGUNBABA: 2:44pm On Oct 27, 2019
In the history of Nigerian politics,

1, is there any election season where u didn’t have a Northern contender.
2, have a southern ever won the presidency without the help of SE/SS.

I wish the criminal luck he may just be the first.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Bola Tinubu Trends After Dele Momodu's Article by nzeobi(m): 2:44pm On Oct 27, 2019
morikee:

Anyone other than Peter Obi is welcome.
Your reasons please.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Bola Tinubu Trends After Dele Momodu's Article by johnad3(m): 2:47pm On Oct 27, 2019
If you want betterment for your unborn children, Vote this man 2023. i don tell you now ooo. Share this, Let the campaign begins
Re: 2023 Presidency: Bola Tinubu Trends After Dele Momodu's Article by hollowpot15684(m): 2:49pm On Oct 27, 2019
lollybizzu:

Your stupid choice.

I shake my head for you.

The problem with fools is that they believe other person is the fool. They do not have evidence but only make statement out of prejudice and filthy biases.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Bola Tinubu Trends After Dele Momodu's Article by chloride6: 2:50pm On Oct 27, 2019
hollowpot15684:

Okay sir, I will take note right away that you are the new INEC Chairman who decides who wins and who doesn't.

I'm not the INEC chairman but I know that people are tired of criminal leadership

Anyway earn your pay I wouldn't expect less..
Re: 2023 Presidency: Bola Tinubu Trends After Dele Momodu's Article by nzeobi(m): 2:51pm On Oct 27, 2019
maasoap:

Peter Obi of among reasonable people? The one who used state money to revive dying family business? Lol
Please can you tell us the family business so we petition EFCC together.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Bola Tinubu Trends After Dele Momodu's Article by johnad3(m): 2:53pm On Oct 27, 2019
You don't know anything, you better join his train to make better for your next generations

DRSEGUNBABA:
In the history of Nigerian politics,

1, is there any election season where u didn’t have a Northern contender.
2, have a southern ever won the presidency without the help of SE/SS.

I wish the criminal luck he may just be the first.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Bola Tinubu Trends After Dele Momodu's Article by SincereBigot: 2:53pm On Oct 27, 2019
Vision2ae:

wetin you dey talk....tinubu will loot that national Treasury ...than any Nigerian president can ever...and will shut down his opposition with reckless abandon....that guy is a bad man... with evil intention
na true sha
Re: 2023 Presidency: Bola Tinubu Trends After Dele Momodu's Article by Correcto: 2:53pm On Oct 27, 2019
That is because he is licking the ass of the man in aso rock. If he Tinubu dares criticise Buhari he is finished. Tinubu understands this clearly
Osinachi1:
When One man is so strong the Anti Crime agency can't question him. cry

I help businesses grow by promoting them on social media. See siggy
Re: 2023 Presidency: Bola Tinubu Trends After Dele Momodu's Article by johnad3(m): 2:55pm On Oct 27, 2019
i feel sorry for you
Vision2ae:
I'm a Yoruba boy...buh tinubu must not enter...day man has continually looted from all APC states in the south west .... rolling out billions from them ....and you want him to be president....the man no dey hear opposition...

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Bola Tinubu Trends After Dele Momodu's Article by popesco123: 2:55pm On Oct 27, 2019
Na your choice.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Bola Tinubu Trends After Dele Momodu's Article by Nobody: 2:55pm On Oct 27, 2019
hollowpot15684:

Are you trying to say that Area boys are the only people who support Jagaban?

You said it.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Bola Tinubu Trends After Dele Momodu's Article by AyosMan: 2:55pm On Oct 27, 2019
Those of you educated illiterate shouting tinubu, is this and that, will be very surprise at the game of 2023.

PDP will come back to power 2023, through a northern candidate. I want to see how APC who will zone their ticket to the south, can defeat a PDP northern candidate, with the backing of SS and SE.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Bola Tinubu Trends After Dele Momodu's Article by adelekeolu(m): 2:55pm On Oct 27, 2019
2023 presidency is between BAT and Kwakwanso.

Like for BAT share For Kwakwanso

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Bola Tinubu Trends After Dele Momodu's Article by adelekeolu(m): 2:56pm On Oct 27, 2019
AyosMan:
Those of you educated illiterate shouting tinubu, is this and that, will be very surprise at the game of 2023.

PDP will come back to power 2023, through a northern candidate. I want to see how APC who will zone their ticket to the south, can defeat a PDP northern candidate, with the backing of SS and SE.

And you have said it all
Re: 2023 Presidency: Bola Tinubu Trends After Dele Momodu's Article by Lokostic77: 2:57pm On Oct 27, 2019
Carmit:
Why won't he trend?

He's a big time politician with a lot of tact.

Like him or hate him!
yes I agreed with you but you will agree with me too that tinubu is too greedy,he has turned Lagos fortune to his family property,if he becomes president means Nigeria fortunes Will be his
Re: 2023 Presidency: Bola Tinubu Trends After Dele Momodu's Article by hollowpot15684(m): 2:57pm On Oct 27, 2019
chloride6:

I'm not the INEC chairman but I know that people are tired of criminal leadership

Anyway earn your pay I wouldn't expect less..

So you are aware the people exist before you start making cheap conclusions. Let the people speak, not just you.

Abi are you the new Voice of the people? I only of Sowore, i don't even know who you are.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Bola Tinubu Trends After Dele Momodu's Article by winterfell007(m): 2:58pm On Oct 27, 2019
klax:
But Tinubu never told anyone he want to contest nah so pls why all these plenty talks

Though I'm not Tinubu fan but I don't like all these hype calling his name for what he has never say he is interested and if he chooses to contest I wish him the best afterall he is a Nigerian and he is constitutionally qualify to try his luck all i know is if power has to come South it's going to be SW anyone not happy with that can head to River Niger and do the needful.

Kanu and his miscreants has killed SE chance of taken over by 2023 if you like take my word or burst I give no bleep. I'm from that region Kanu and his bloody a s s holes can not do all they have done and expect Buhari to hand over to igbo man bro it's impossible. Fact!!!

They haven't make us the president we hate every other tribe with passion.

They haven't give us president we claim the best tribe and anything as per other tribe is like taboo to us.

They haven't give us president rebellion and secession with arrogant chest beaten is in our DNA. So whoever think you will abuse some one and hate him with passion and that same person will vote for you to rule over him must be mad so let us enjoy our hate, arrogant and secession life we chose to live. If my words pains you biko kill yourself.

I've got to admit it. You are fucking right. That's just the plain truth. Nnamdi Kani has completely destroyed whatever political gains we have made resulting to wild spread mistrust against us.
I doubt I'll ever witness an igbo president in our lifetime

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Won The Elections In 2003, 2007 And 2011- Fomer US Ambassador Campbell / Governor Abiola Ajimobi & His Wife On A Yacht, All Loved Up (Photo) / Kogi Guber: Press Release By Supreme Council Of Igala Nation To Gov.yahaya Bello

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.