Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,456 members, 7,958,366 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 01:13 PM

2023 Presidency: Bola Tinubu Trends After Dele Momodu's Article - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidency: Bola Tinubu Trends After Dele Momodu's Article (39737 Views)

Hardship: Tinubu Trends In Sex Group (Pictures) / #DignityInLabour Trends After Tinubu's 'Labour To Death' Comments / 2023 Presidency: Bola Tinubu Campaign Banner Spotted On The Street Of Lagos(PIX) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Presidency: Bola Tinubu Trends After Dele Momodu's Article by hollowpot15684(m): 2:58pm On Oct 27, 2019
Lokostic77:
yes I agreed with you but you will agree with me too that tinubu is too greedy,he has turned Lagos fortune to his family property,if he becomes president means Nigeria fortunes Will be his

How?
Tinubu does not even hold a public office, so how does he done all this things you claim?

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Bola Tinubu Trends After Dele Momodu's Article by Correcto: 3:01pm On Oct 27, 2019
You sound funny, but the truth is that North will retain power.
naijapips04:
The sad truth is that Tinubu will run and he will win. Is it not Nigeria again?
Re: 2023 Presidency: Bola Tinubu Trends After Dele Momodu's Article by seunmsg(m): 3:01pm On Oct 27, 2019
People who almost foisted Atiku on us are wailing uncontrollably about the possibility of a Tinubu candidacy. If Atiku can run, there is nothing stoping Tinubu from running in 2023. Nigerians will decide his fate if he is presented by his party.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Bola Tinubu Trends After Dele Momodu's Article by hollowpot15684(m): 3:02pm On Oct 27, 2019
DonCaxton:

You said it.

I ask a simple question, sorry if you don't understand simple English anymore.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Bola Tinubu Trends After Dele Momodu's Article by Tosquo: 3:03pm On Oct 27, 2019
South west alone has over 14m reg voters which has dwarfed both south east and south south even if the majority there vote for PDP if we follow history. The man will have 50% in North central with states like kogi, Kwara, Benue in that zone. BAT paired with a strong candidate from Buhari’s CPC faction will take 70% North West and atleast 50% in North east from states like Borno, Gombe and Yobe.no matter what!!! Believe it or not BAT is the man to beat, even the gladiators know these and that is why there’s been a systematic plot to bring him down before 2023
mrvitalis:

Name 3 zones outside south west where u think tinubu can get 50% vote no matter what
Re: 2023 Presidency: Bola Tinubu Trends After Dele Momodu's Article by kings59: 3:04pm On Oct 27, 2019
More reason Nigerians don't want progress.

We need a leader that would make our country progress and poverty free.

You people should stop all this Tinubu of a thing. You are among the ones depriving Nigeria from progressing.

We need a visionary, competent and humble leader, not plutonic leader.

Who cursed this Nation sef?? why are people this foolish?

You called Atiku a thier, what den do you wanna call Tinubu?

You also said Aso rock ain't meant for thieves, but thieves are many there as at now.

Favouritism and bigotry is killing our nation. A curse on those who deprives Nigerians of their happiness and also a curse on their generations.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Bola Tinubu Trends After Dele Momodu's Article by johnad3(m): 3:04pm On Oct 27, 2019
You don't have fact, your source is anonymous. Get away joo. Is it a crime to be a passive investor? When you come from wealthy family, it shows from your doing, but when you re poor, you transfer it to the next generation

BlackDonald:

lol
Re: 2023 Presidency: Bola Tinubu Trends After Dele Momodu's Article by Nobody: 3:11pm On Oct 27, 2019
hollowpot15684:

I ask a simple question, sorry if you don't understand simple English anymore.

Apology accepted. You can go now.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Bola Tinubu Trends After Dele Momodu's Article by legba1(m): 3:14pm On Oct 27, 2019
Naija isa joke....BAT of all people....we are not ready yet.....sebi it was bullion vans that y"all are complaining about....wait till he relocate CBN to bourdilon
Re: 2023 Presidency: Bola Tinubu Trends After Dele Momodu's Article by hollowpot15684(m): 3:16pm On Oct 27, 2019
DonCaxton:

Apology accepted. You can go now.

Thank you boy.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Bola Tinubu Trends After Dele Momodu's Article by alen4smith(m): 3:16pm On Oct 27, 2019
hatchy:
Ogun, Amadioha and all the gods of the land will colabo and strike down any one or group of persons who will rise up again to foster greedy, foolish, Dundee as a president of this country.

The havoc caused by Buhari will take another 40 years to be reversed as a result of this idiotic, greedy and power hungry drug baron who sold the buffoon who doesn't know right from left to Nigerians as the much awaited Messiah.
you are just blabbing.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Bola Tinubu Trends After Dele Momodu's Article by Charly68: 3:17pm On Oct 27, 2019
Honestly Tinubu is a brain..forget sentiments

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Bola Tinubu Trends After Dele Momodu's Article by htweet(m): 3:17pm On Oct 27, 2019
omenka:
All this hullabaloo over someone who HAS NOT TOLD ANYONE HE IS CONTESTING.

cheesy
My bro, its like you're in my mind...I tire o! At least, let him die before you bury him!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: Bola Tinubu Trends After Dele Momodu's Article by hollowpot15684(m): 3:17pm On Oct 27, 2019
legba1:
Naija isa joke....BAT of all people....we are not ready yet.....sebi it was bullion vans that y"all are complaining about....wait till he relocate CBN to bourdilon

You are just exagerating .
Re: 2023 Presidency: Bola Tinubu Trends After Dele Momodu's Article by Xisnin(m): 3:18pm On Oct 27, 2019
DOMINGOPAPI:
Dele Momodu is my Uncle. My Dad's First cousin , but he is very useless and will never help you with anything at all, even though he was helped by Late MKO Abiola despite having a Pass in Yoruba from OAU Ife. His mom is from Gbongan in Osun State, but he doesn't help or support Family members at all. undecided
He is not your uncle lazy boy. Go get a job.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Bola Tinubu Trends After Dele Momodu's Article by hatchy(f): 3:19pm On Oct 27, 2019
alen4smith:
you are just blabbing.
Amadioha strike you dead there for quoting me.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Bola Tinubu Trends After Dele Momodu's Article by Nobody: 3:20pm On Oct 27, 2019
hollowpot15684:

Thank you boy.
Lol.
Guy e done do na. You're not an area boy.
Let it go. We cool? Alright.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Bola Tinubu Trends After Dele Momodu's Article by alen4smith(m): 3:23pm On Oct 27, 2019
hatchy:
Amadioha strike you dead there for quoting me.
you are already dead.anuofia!
Re: 2023 Presidency: Bola Tinubu Trends After Dele Momodu's Article by johnad3(m): 3:27pm On Oct 27, 2019
Well orchestrated bro, one love. I ve started my campaign for him already

Carmit:
Why won't he trend?

He's a big time politician with a lot of tact.

Like him or hate him!
Re: 2023 Presidency: Bola Tinubu Trends After Dele Momodu's Article by PaChukwudi44(m): 3:27pm On Oct 27, 2019
ORIENTATION101:
hello whosoever pdp presents in 2023 cannot win election.pdp is not coming to power soon not even after buhari successor completes his term.
Pdp is on steady decline, lost 2015- by 2.m, lost 2019 by 3.5m .

Make you continue to deceive yourself.Wetin concern aboki with PDP or APC politics
Re: 2023 Presidency: Bola Tinubu Trends After Dele Momodu's Article by PaChukwudi44(m): 3:28pm On Oct 27, 2019
Tosquo:
South west alone has over 14m reg voters which has dwarfed both south east and south south even if the majority there vote for PDP if we follow history. The man will have 50% in North central with states like kogi, Kwara, Benue in that zone. BAT paired with a strong candidate from Buhari’s CPC faction will take 70% North West and atleast 50% in North east from states like Borno, Gombe and Yobe.no matter what!!! Believe it or not BAT is the man to beat, even the gladiators know these and that is why there’s been a systematic plot to bring him down before 2023
14m registered voters in the sw includes me
Re: 2023 Presidency: Bola Tinubu Trends After Dele Momodu's Article by mrvitalis(m): 3:29pm On Oct 27, 2019
Tosquo:
Lol when el rufai is runing , tambuwal or kwankwaso is runing u want to win 70% of nw
14 million votes in the sw getting 6 million votes would be a miracle ...Lagos would be divided normally
Re: 2023 Presidency: Bola Tinubu Trends After Dele Momodu's Article by bornolowu(m): 3:32pm On Oct 27, 2019
omenka:
All this hullabaloo over someone who HAS NOT TOLD ANYONE HE IS CONTESTING.

cheesy
There is no smoke without fire sir. Politicians are smart fellows, if we ain't, we will be taken for a ride. see where we are today.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Bola Tinubu Trends After Dele Momodu's Article by King44(m): 3:35pm On Oct 27, 2019
hollowpot15684:
Tinubu is People's choice come 2023.
people's choice eribu WO niyen?
Re: 2023 Presidency: Bola Tinubu Trends After Dele Momodu's Article by Tosquo: 3:38pm On Oct 27, 2019
I laugh in Chinese!!! Who are those ones in NW !!! Mention another name abeg
mrvitalis:

Lol when el rufai is runing , tambuwal or kwankwaso is runing u want to win 70% of nw
14 million votes in the sw getting 6 million votes would be a miracle ...Lagos would be divided normally
Re: 2023 Presidency: Bola Tinubu Trends After Dele Momodu's Article by Tosquo: 3:40pm On Oct 27, 2019
Na Buhari those people in NW they follow oh!!! And Elrufai no fit reach anywhere outside of APC!!! If tambuwal and kwankwaso run on different platforms, splits the vote the more like in the case of Osun.. A simple majority will be enough for BAT
mrvitalis:

Re: 2023 Presidency: Bola Tinubu Trends After Dele Momodu's Article by Tosquo: 3:41pm On Oct 27, 2019
Who are you in these equation ??
PaChukwudi44:

14m registered voters in the sw includes me
Re: 2023 Presidency: Bola Tinubu Trends After Dele Momodu's Article by AyosMan: 3:51pm On Oct 27, 2019
With some of you guys comments here, is obvious many of you Yoruba people on this forum, don't know the game of politics. Tinubu only took advantage of opportunity with buhari, couple the yarning of Nigerians who wanted a changed of govt 2015, tinubu never did any thing special in Nigeria politics. The population of SS is more than the south west, 2023 is coming, we will know who is who. Yoruba's will be sent back to their opposition politics which they are always known for.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Bola Tinubu Trends After Dele Momodu's Article by danilmo: 3:54pm On Oct 27, 2019
OK naaaa. we done hear una. We dont need u to vote BAT. we ll RIG it for him. u can go and cry with ur voters card..

Case close
Re: 2023 Presidency: Bola Tinubu Trends After Dele Momodu's Article by WaleRock: 4:02pm On Oct 27, 2019
BafanaBafana:
Tinubu is a great politician but i dont see him fixing the country. As it is now, we don't need political titans to run the affairs of this country again. We need people who will move this country forward.
Osibanjo is a true progressive and a good guy.
El Rufai is a reformist and and a straightforward bad guy.
Both of them are men of impeccable integrity
For me, it is Osibanjo/El rufai 2023

This is not to disagree with you in anyway:

Pls define greatness.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Bola Tinubu Trends After Dele Momodu's Article by sweetgala(m): 4:04pm On Oct 27, 2019
nzeobi:
Can we have people like akinwumi adesina, Peter obi and reasonable people as our presidents or even osinbajo ?

Must we continue recycling politicians who do not have any plan to bring development except selfish politics?
I don't know why these people who have never travelled outside lagos overate themselves, if Ahmed lawan emerges APC candidate in 2023, they will then start claiming that tinubu anointed him.

Remove Peter Obi from that list and we are good. That man has no place in a listing of reasonable humans

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

History As Ameachi, Lawmakers Test Run 32km Segment Lagos-ibadan Rail (pics) / Soludo To Andy Ubah: You Were Cleaning Obasanjo’s Shoes In Aso Villa / Amaechi: Wike Is A Drunk, Spends N50m On Alcohol Per Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.