Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,761 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:26 PM

Tinubu:What American Media Have To Say About Their Former Chicago Resident - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu:What American Media Have To Say About Their Former Chicago Resident (11811 Views)

Tinubu: What Transpired In Supreme Court Today / Folashade Tinubu Is More Ruthless Than Her Former Chicago Drug Baron Father / Remi Tinubu: What I Will Do When My Husband Wins In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu:What American Media Have To Say About Their Former Chicago Resident by Nobody: 9:50pm On Oct 28, 2019
IamAtikulate:

Published by ewedu media

Yeah, and below is more from "ewedu media" news. Hateful joker. Bigotry and tribalism will forever predispose you Igbos to cutting your nose to spite your faces. If you like vote Boko Haram Shekau because you don't want Tinubu, a Yoruba, as your President. It is what you myopic lot will do anyway but we thank God you guys are now incapable of determining who becomes President since your monumental hatred of Buhari did not stop him winning twice.

http://www.nigerianmonitor.com/8-achievements-of-late-obafemi-awolowoobafemi-awolowos-achievements/
Re: Tinubu:What American Media Have To Say About Their Former Chicago Resident by Nobody: 11:35pm On Oct 28, 2019
NGpatriot:

Ekweremadu, a public official is the owner of dozens of properties in Abuja, Lagos, London, US, Dubai and the Caribean, this is who the EFCC act is talking about, living above your means, but you tribe obsessed hypocrites and bigots are always blind, clueless and dumb when it comes to your own people looting you dry, a public official with nothing to show in his constituency, but you want to kill yourselves over a non public office hold and a businessman in Lagos.

You people are the most misguided, aimless and tribe obsessed people on the surface of the earth.

The bullion van merchant $35 million dollar private jet is worth more than all Ekweremadu properties combined. In saner climes Tinubu and Ekweremadu will be sharing the same jail cell.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu:What American Media Have To Say About Their Former Chicago Resident by NGpatriot: 1:29am On Oct 29, 2019
djdutch:

The bullion van merchant $35 million dollar private jet is worth more than all Ekw
eremadu properties combined. In saner climes Tinubu and Ekweremadu will be sharing the same jail cell.

1. Tinubu like may Nigerians don't own private jets, they lease or rent them. Tinubu is not the owner of any private jet

2. The Jet with tail Number VP-CBT credited to Tinubu by Nigerian bloggers and lazy news media is actually owned and operated by EMPIRE AVIATION GROUP in Dubai.

Tinubu’s VP-CBT Falcon Jet had been with President Conde, who is a close friend of the leading politician.

https://thenationonlineng.net/tinubus-private-plane-flies-jammeh-exile/

https://prijet.com/aircraft/VP-CBT

3. Tinubu is a businessman with business interest in Radio, TV, INTELS and so on, he has private and legitimate wealth as a businessman in the private sector.

4. Ekweremadu, on the other hand, is a public official with zero private business interests, but still managed to accumulate dozens of mansions all over the world.

You are extremely ignorant, mentally lazy and corrupt.

Re: Tinubu:What American Media Have To Say About Their Former Chicago Resident by Nobody: 2:26am On Oct 29, 2019
NGpatriot:

1. Tinubu like may Nigerians don't own private jets, they lease or rent them. Tinubu is not the owner of any private jet

2. The Jet with tail Number VP-CBT credited to Tinubu by Nigerian bloggers and lazy news media is actually owned and operated by EMPIRE AVIATION GROUP in Dubai.

3. Tinubu is a businessman with business interest in Radio, TV, INTELS and so on, he has private and legitimate wealth as a businessman in the private sector.

4. Ekweremadu, on the other hand, is a public official with zero private business interests, but still managed to accumulate dozens of mansions all over the world.

$582 billion dollars has been looted by Nigeria's fantastically corrupt leaders since 1960. Tinubu's 1999 set consisting of Odili,Ibori,Igbenideion,Alameishgha, Attah etc were some of the greatest looters known to mankind.
They all become billionaires after their tenure with numerous businesses they did not have prior to 1999. Go to their states-you will not find portable water,hospitals,world class roads or 24 hour electricity.
What is the source of the capital for the numerous businesses they own. Do you know what it takes to turn a profit after Direct Materials,Direct Labour,Manufacturing Overhead and taxes?

Tinubu was telling law enforcement in America 10 years prior he only earned $2400 a month in Mobil and had no other sources of revenue. And 2 decades later he is a billionaire.Nigeria became the poverty and corruption capital of the world while Tinubu and the 1999 set all become billionaires.
Why didn't they apply that so called midas touch to their states who can't even compete with any village in the western world when it comes the infrastructure.

http://saharareporters.com/2018/09/07/breaking-tinubu’s-alpha-beta-accused-n100bn-‘money-laundering-tax-evasion-fraud’

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu:What American Media Have To Say About Their Former Chicago Resident by LabDNA: 5:29am On Oct 29, 2019
plaindealer:

lol @ ipob touts describing themselves. Common reading and comprehension you no sabi.

Only ipob touts parade around the internet with rubbish that they are not smart and intelligent enough to read and comprehend.

Your ipob brother ran away because he was demolished and wasn't smart enough to answer a simple question so instead of dodging behind his shadow like a coward, help him out.

grin grin

So you all now agree it was Bola tinubu that was docketed in the court records. I thought you guys once claimed the tinubu in the US court records was different from tinubu your leader?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu:What American Media Have To Say About Their Former Chicago Resident by opebiboy: 5:37am On Oct 29, 2019
Tinubu the cocaine boss

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu:What American Media Have To Say About Their Former Chicago Resident by IamAtikulate: 6:02am On Oct 29, 2019
Oshigun:

Yeah, and below is more from "ewedu media" news. Hateful joker. Bigotry and tribalism will forever predispose you Igbos to cutting your nose to spite your faces. If you like vote Boko Haram Shekau because you don't want Tinubu, a Yoruba, as your President. It is what you myopic lot will do anyway but we thank God you guys are now incapable of determining who becomes President since your monumental hatred of Buhari did not stop him winning twice.

http://www.nigerianmonitor.com/8-achievements-of-late-obafemi-awolowoobafemi-awolowos-achievements/
Anyone but thief thiefubu. We don't want a thief as president, he can only rule yoruba moslem ummah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu:What American Media Have To Say About Their Former Chicago Resident by IamAtikulate: 6:05am On Oct 29, 2019
NGpatriot:

Someone that earned less than $2500 every month at Mobil owned all these?

This thief will never rule this country, he can rule yoruba moslem Ummah, we don't care

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu:What American Media Have To Say About Their Former Chicago Resident by mercyville: 9:19am On Oct 29, 2019
What I have gotten on this thread so far is that...
1.Tinubu or Tinubu's company laundered money.

2.Tinubu was not involved in drug.

3.Tinubu was prosecuted for both perceived crimes.

4.Tinubu was not convicted for either drug related or laundering of money crime.

5.Tinubu was set free and was not convicted for any crime by USA.

This is a great thread and it has cleared my mind on certain issues about Tinubu.

If Tinubu comes forth for the presidency,he has the midas touch and I have observed that anything he touches becomes a success,I will vote for him for a progressive Nigeria.Most of the times,the spiritual controls the physical.

Kudos to the OP.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu:What American Media Have To Say About Their Former Chicago Resident by leokid866: 9:25am On Oct 29, 2019
IamAtikulate:

And I told you "we" kee you dia. Thief thiefubu will only rule yoruba moslem ummah not Nigerians

Lol.....Truth is there's nothing absolutely Nothing you can do about it......look around you....I mean really look so you can see the Truth.
Re: Tinubu:What American Media Have To Say About Their Former Chicago Resident by Nobody: 9:55am On Oct 29, 2019
mercyville:

\...
1.Tinubu or Tinubu's company laundered money.

2.Tinubu was not involved in drug.

3.Tinubu was prosecuted for both perceived crimes.

4.Tinubu was not convicted for either drug related or laundering of money crime.

5.Tinubu was set free and was not convicted for any crime by USA.

This is a great thread and it has cleared my mind on certain issues about Tinubu.

If Tinubu comes forth for the presidency,he has the midas touch and I have observed that anything he touches becomes a success,I will vote for him for a progressive Nigeria.Most of the times,the spiritual controls the physical.

Kudos to the OP.
What you have gotten on this thread so far is that:
1)Tinubu was earning $2400 a month in Mobil with no other source of revenue
2)Set up a company called Compass Finance and Investment Company and appointed heroin traffickers as directors
3)Had 460k forfeited as narcotic proceeds by Northern District Illinois Court
4)Was earning $28800 a year,but had millions of dollars going through his account
4)Became a billionaire with numerous businesses after he became Governor in the corruption capital of the world
Re: Tinubu:What American Media Have To Say About Their Former Chicago Resident by mercyville: 10:08am On Oct 29, 2019
djdutch:

What you have gotten on this thread so far is that:
1)Tinubu was earning $2400 a month in Mobil with no other source of revenue
2)Set up a company called Compass Financial Services and appointed heroin traffickers as directors
3)Had 460k forfeited as narcotic proceeds by Northern District Illnois Court
4)Was earning $28800 a year,but had millions of dollars going through his account
4)Became a billionaire with numerous businesses after he became Governor in the corruption capital of the world

ok
Re: Tinubu:What American Media Have To Say About Their Former Chicago Resident by Ikechunna: 10:09am On Oct 29, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Yet people wonder why I call that Niggeria a shithole. Biko nu, just look who they want as their president. Tufiakwa. What a complete shithole!! Even Mexicans with the biggest and baddest drug pins wouldn’t dare talk of one of those drug pins as their president but, hell no, not that backwards shithole. Circle is square, up is down and down is up in that Niggeria. Can you really blame Trump for calling shithole a shithole. A drugpin partner is who they want as their president grin grin grin grin. Tufiakwa!!!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu:What American Media Have To Say About Their Former Chicago Resident by Nobody: 10:34am On Oct 29, 2019
Ikechunna:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Yet people wonder why I call that Niggeria a shithole. Biko nu, just look who they want as their president. Tufiakwa. What a complete shithole!! Even Mexicans with the biggest and baddest drug pins wouldn’t dare talk of one of those drug pins as their president but, hell no, not that backwards shithole. Circle is square, up is down and down is up in that Niggeria. Can you really blame Trump for calling shithole a shithole. A drugpin partner is who they want as their president grin grin grin grin. Tufiakwa!!!
cry
Re: Tinubu:What American Media Have To Say About Their Former Chicago Resident by IamAtikulate: 11:54am On Oct 29, 2019
leokid866:

Lol.....Truth is there's nothing absolutely Nothing you can do about it......look around you....I mean really look so you can see the Truth.
What made you stop threatening?
Re: Tinubu:What American Media Have To Say About Their Former Chicago Resident by leokid866: 11:57am On Oct 29, 2019
IamAtikulate:

What made you stop threatening?

Who is Threatening you....
I'm out here trying to give you peace and hopefully a place to sit ......but you want dey carry fire for your head....while me and my People just dey Laugh You.
Re: Tinubu:What American Media Have To Say About Their Former Chicago Resident by IamAtikulate: 9:31pm On Oct 29, 2019
leokid866:

Who is Threatening you....
I'm out here trying to give you peace and hopefully a place to sit ......but you want dey carry fire for your head....while me and my People just dey Laugh You.
For inside brown roof hut?
Re: Tinubu:What American Media Have To Say About Their Former Chicago Resident by leokid866: 9:41pm On Oct 29, 2019
IamAtikulate:

For inside brown roof hut?
LOL.... I leave you in the hands of RED.
Re: Tinubu:What American Media Have To Say About Their Former Chicago Resident by plaindealer: 9:45pm On Oct 29, 2019
LabDNA:

So you all now agree it was Bola tinubu that was docketed in the court records. I thought you guys once claimed the tinubu in the US court records was different from the tinubu your leader?

No sense in this post at all.
Re: Tinubu:What American Media Have To Say About Their Former Chicago Resident by plaindealer: 10:21pm On Oct 29, 2019
IamAtikulate:

Someone that earned less than $2500 every month at Mobil owned all these?

This thief will never rule this country, he can rule yoruba moslem Ummah, we don't care

He was never the governor of Lagos state for 8 years, he did not leave governors office 12 years ago and he's been sitting on his arse not working and not engaged in any business activity since then, he's just been working for mobile for over 30 years and he's still working for mobile..

Igbos and basic common sense are enemies, even a day old baby get more sense than Igbos.. grin grin

Btw, irrelevant people with irrelevant, worthless and inconsequential votes don't get to decide anything about elections in Nigeria grin grin
Re: Tinubu:What American Media Have To Say About Their Former Chicago Resident by oyatz(m): 11:28pm On Oct 29, 2019
I don't dispute that you are or you are not but Nigeria will be greater if we entrench democratic culture and this include allowing ALL eligible citizens to aspire for the Presidency of this country.

Those who fail to get elected should be allowed to fail honourably.
They will not have anybody to blame

StaffofOrayan:
Oga I be Yoruba calm down!!!
You just dey fight everybody !!
I can bet you Tinubu would NEVER run.

Re: Tinubu:What American Media Have To Say About Their Former Chicago Resident by MrFourSHIRTS: 12:23am On Oct 30, 2019
aremuforlife:
Keep on digging very soon, o ma pade oluweri
the 7lathead will drown .... Awon weyre
Re: Tinubu:What American Media Have To Say About Their Former Chicago Resident by MrFourSHIRTS: 12:25am On Oct 30, 2019
simpleseyi:
Story Story ....Story.

This guy called Tinubu humiliated you in 2015, disgraced you in 2019. Come 2023, he will totally annihilate you miscreants.
100%
Re: Tinubu:What American Media Have To Say About Their Former Chicago Resident by IamAtikulate: 6:01am On Oct 30, 2019
plaindealer:

He was never the governor of Lagos state for 8 years, he did not leave governors office 12 years ago and he's been sitting on his arse not working and not engaged in any business activity since then, he's just been working for mobile for over 30 years and he's still working for mobile..

Igbos and basic common sense are enemies, even a day old baby get more sense than Igbos.. grin grin

Btw, irrelevant people with irrelevant, worthless and inconsequential votes don't get to decide anything about elections in Nigeria grin grin
Yorubas are known for glorifying criminals. Go to Lagos and you will see the banners of thug Oluomo everywhere.
Re: Tinubu:What American Media Have To Say About Their Former Chicago Resident by IamAtikulate: 6:06am On Oct 30, 2019
leokid866:
LOL.... I leave you in the hands of RED.
Red mud is God's gift but brown roof is a curse.
This is your waste land. Imagine living there and in a brown roof again.
Una need help

Re: Tinubu:What American Media Have To Say About Their Former Chicago Resident by leokid866: 6:56am On Oct 30, 2019
IamAtikulate:

Red mud is God's gift but brown roof is a curse.

This is your waste land. Imagine living there and in a brown roof again.

Una need help
It is said by their name you shall know them....I wanted to give you freedom....but you prefer the chains.....Oh what a shame.
Re: Tinubu:What American Media Have To Say About Their Former Chicago Resident by IamAtikulate: 11:09am On Oct 30, 2019
leokid866:

It is said by their name you shall know them....I wanted to give you freedom....but you prefer the chains.....Oh what a shame.
A Yoruba Moslem will always show himself
Re: Tinubu:What American Media Have To Say About Their Former Chicago Resident by Nobody: 11:56am On Oct 30, 2019
IamAtikulate:

Yorubas are known for glorifying criminals. Go to Lagos and you will see the banners of thug Oluomo everywhere.
Not just Yoruba's Nigerians in general are known for glorifying criminals. They are ruled by fantastically corrupt gangsters.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu:What American Media Have To Say About Their Former Chicago Resident by Nobody: 12:21pm On Oct 30, 2019
plaindealer:

[s]He was never the governor of Lagos state for 8 years, he did not leave governors office 12 years ago and he's been sitting on his arse not working and not engaged in any business activity since then, he's just been working for mobile for over 30 years and he's still working for mobile..

Btw, irrelevant people with irrelevant, worthless and inconsequential votes don't get to decide anything about elections in Nigeria grin grin[/s]
Stop saying thrash- I don't pay attention to clowns.

Re: Tinubu:What American Media Have To Say About Their Former Chicago Resident by opebiboy: 2:25pm On Oct 30, 2019
Tinubu th e drug dealer and fraudster
Re: Tinubu:What American Media Have To Say About Their Former Chicago Resident by Nobody: 7:15pm On Oct 30, 2019
opebiboy:
Tinubu th e drug dealer and fraudster
grin
Re: Tinubu:What American Media Have To Say About Their Former Chicago Resident by Nobody: 11:55am On Oct 31, 2019
Oshigun:

What does tribe have to do with anyhting-low I.Q clown.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

86% New NNPC Top Managers Are Northerners / Jonathan Is Clean And Honest – El-Rufai In 2007 / Atiku Visits Sultan Of Sokoto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.