Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,801 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Why Are Akwa Ibom Girls So Sexy? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Akwa Ibom Girls So Sexy? (19342 Views)

In Uyo, Akwa Ibom Girls No Longer Wear Panties (pictures) / Why Are Akwa Ibom Girls So Sexy? / It Is So Sexy That Nigerian Men Urinate Whereever They Want (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Akwa Ibom Girls So Sexy? by Yahman1(m): 12:19pm On Oct 28, 2019
NNEWIsuper:

tell that to sb who hasn't been to Akwa-ibom, even married people are into prostitution in Akwa-ibom, I'm sure your sisters or mom could be also, don't give Excuse, Lagos and Kano has the highest population but them no reach una

HIV state
U sit in your hut where ever u are and Write Rubbish. Your level of bitterness is too much

1 Like

Re: Why Are Akwa Ibom Girls So Sexy? by seankafor(m): 12:21pm On Oct 28, 2019
Yahman1:
OP stop sexualizing Akwaibom girls

there are Sexy girls all-over Nigera, even in the North but u won't notice it because of the hijab they wear

On the issue of Akwaibom girls being the best on bed, except u want to sound Foolish and Tribalistic, that has nothing to do from your State of Origin, u can't sit in your end and write made up stories as if other women from other States are not Good in bed yet they keep marrying and giving birth.
u re the only enlightened folk here..

So many uncalled assumptions. undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Are Akwa Ibom Girls So Sexy? by Yahman1(m): 12:36pm On Oct 28, 2019
seankafor:
u re the only enlightened folk here..

So many uncalled assumptions. undecided
It shows that many people don't make use of the thinking ability of their brain, Many of them Make these assumptions based on their Tribalistic nature, they feel by doing so they exempt thier State from being called a bad State but they don't know they sound foolish to a sane person. Same way there was an assumption some years ago that there is work in Dubai, many Nigerians even had to borrow money and went there only to be stranded after finding out that it's wasn't as they were told

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Akwa Ibom Girls So Sexy? by seankafor(m): 12:49pm On Oct 28, 2019
Yahman1:
It shows that many people don't make use of the thinking ability of their brain, Many of them Make these assumptions based on their Tribalistic nature, they feel by doing so they exempt thier State from being called a bad State but they don't know they sound foolish to a sane person. Same way there was an assumption some years ago that there is work in Dubai, many Nigerians even had to borrow money and went there only to be stranded after finding out that it's wasn't as they were told
there are many many of them.
Ranging from the normal mythical rumour of effects of mastubation, To religious myths, amongst others.

Sometimes to even correct them in such myopic thinking weeks me
Re: Why Are Akwa Ibom Girls So Sexy? by Yahman1(m): 1:00pm On Oct 28, 2019
seankafor:
there are many many of them.
Ranging from the normal mythical rumour of effects of mastubation, To religious myths, amongst others.

Sometimes to even correct them in such myopic thinking weeks me
Very true, Many times I read some people's comment here and I feel very irritated, some people type as if they Don't have functioning brains, it's really Pathetic
Re: Why Are Akwa Ibom Girls So Sexy? by KINGreignn: 1:01pm On Oct 28, 2019
subtlemee:
You can say that again as I am proudly one

Mbok, afo do owo akwa ibom?
Aku ke ke AKS mbok?
Re: Why Are Akwa Ibom Girls So Sexy? by Yahman1(m): 1:08pm On Oct 28, 2019
KINGreignn:

Mbok, afo do owo akwa ibom?
Aku ke ke AKS mbok?
Idoho eyen AKS, ndito uneghe mmo ewed afid ndíseme Ami so that eben etang ndíseme abanha iban AKS
Re: Why Are Akwa Ibom Girls So Sexy? by Yahman1(m): 1:10pm On Oct 28, 2019
midnighter:

Yes! I wonder why...
there are beautiful women all over Nigera, have u been to the North before?
Re: Why Are Akwa Ibom Girls So Sexy? by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 1:23pm On Oct 28, 2019
NNEWIsuper:
my married sisters and my mom are into prostitution and my fellow anambra people are sharing hiv in the state,

Anambra is an HIV state
fixed
Re: Why Are Akwa Ibom Girls So Sexy? by MedicH: 1:44pm On Oct 28, 2019
subtlemee:

My clothes covered it as it is not for public display

Wow wow wow

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Akwa Ibom Girls So Sexy? by KINGreignn: 2:20pm On Oct 28, 2019
Yahman1:
Idoho eyen AKS, ndito uneghe mmo ewed afid ndíseme Ami so that eben etang ndíseme abanha iban AKS

Edikan ke enyin abasi eye ye eyen ye edisana eti spirit.

Iwod ammo ifonno.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Akwa Ibom Girls So Sexy? by midnighter(f): 2:25pm On Oct 28, 2019
Yahman1:
there are beautiful women all over Nigera, have u been to the North before?

Of course there are...I was just wondering why riverine women have this mystical kind of beauty...
Re: Why Are Akwa Ibom Girls So Sexy? by Yahman1(m): 2:32pm On Oct 28, 2019
midnighter:

Of course there are...I was just wondering why riverine women have this mystical kind of beauty...
That's true, but in my opinion the Fulanis have the most beautiful women, their skin glow alone is a beauty to behold and surprisingly many of them don't make use of creams

1 Like

Re: Why Are Akwa Ibom Girls So Sexy? by midnighter(f): 2:38pm On Oct 28, 2019
Yahman1:
On the issue of Akwaibom girls being the best on bed, except u want to sound Foolish and Tribalistic, that has nothing to do from your State of Origin, u can't sit in your end and write made up stories as if other women from other States are not Good in bed yet they keep marrying and giving birth. [/b]

You have a point but I doubt it's as simple as that. These perceptions arise from observing cultural behaviours and practices

Would you compare a culture where sex isn't discussed much at all to one where women intending to marry are given orientation on how to please a man?

I was told that akwa ibom women are given such training by their elders as part of their tradition. I think it's part of that "fattening room" process (though I'm not sure if they still do the force-feeding).

I don't see the insult in acknowledging cultural differences if they're clearly true. As long as you don't do it in a vulgar manner

1 Like

Re: Why Are Akwa Ibom Girls So Sexy? by midnighter(f): 2:42pm On Oct 28, 2019
Yahman1:
That's true, but in my opinion the Fulanis have the most beautiful women, their skin glow alone is a beauty to behold and surprisingly many of them don't make use of creams

Lol yes and you've said that's your opinion. So why do you bristle when other people state theirs? I guess OP finds the beauty of akwa ibom girls superior to that of the Fulanis
Re: Why Are Akwa Ibom Girls So Sexy? by Yahman1(m): 2:58pm On Oct 28, 2019
midnighter:

You have a point but I doubt it's as simple as that. These perceptions arise from observing cultural behaviours and practices

Would you compare a culture where sex isn't discussed much at all to one where women intending to marry are given orientation on how to please a man?

I was told that akwa ibom women are given such training by their elders as part of their tradition. I think it's part of that "fattening room" process (though I'm not sure if they still do the force-feeding).

I don't see the insult in acknowledging cultural differences if they're clearly true. As long as you don't do it in a vulgar manner
Thank God u said women preparing for Marriage and not all Women besides it is not only done in AKS, other cultures does same, the Mother of an intending bride lectures her on all those things including on how to maintain her home
Re: Why Are Akwa Ibom Girls So Sexy? by midnighter(f): 3:04pm On Oct 28, 2019
Yahman1:
Thank God u said women preparing for Marriage and not all Women besides it is not only done in AKS, other cultures does same, the Mother of an intending bride lectures her on all those things including on how to maintain her home

Lol, you can't equate what people prioritise in each culture, all of us are different

You can't compare that fattening room stuff that is an organised part of the culture to other places where the burden is just on a mother who may do what she likes

When they say calabar/akwa ibom women are known for being neat and homely will you also try to scrub that one??

Acknowledging differences between our cultures is not the same as tribalism

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Akwa Ibom Girls So Sexy? by udobaba(f): 3:10pm On Oct 28, 2019
Just like me. Proudly Akwa Ibomite

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Akwa Ibom Girls So Sexy? by Yahman1(m): 3:23pm On Oct 28, 2019
midnighter:

Lol, you can't equate what people prioritise in each culture, all of us are different

You can't compare that fattening room stuff that is an organised part of the culture to other places where the burden is just on a mother who may do what she likes

When they say calabar/akwa ibom women are known for being neat and homely will you also try to scrub that one??

Acknowledging differences between our cultures is not the same as tribalism
Really, so what are Hausa, Yoruba and Igbo women known for?
Talks like this makes it look as if other cultures are of lesser quality, and mind u most cultures share similarities so the Fattening Room in AKS culture could be something else in another culture
Re: Why Are Akwa Ibom Girls So Sexy? by midnighter(f): 3:32pm On Oct 28, 2019
Yahman1:
Really, so what are Hausa, Yoruba and Igbo women known for?
Talks like this makes it look as if other cultures are of lesser quality, and mind u most cultures share similarities so the Fattening Room in AKS culture could be something else in another culture

Of course, it doesn't. If a child is neater than his classmates won't you praise him? I don't understand your reasoning at all

Calabar itself is a clean respite from the dirt and grime of a lot of Nigerian cities. Is it a problem I don't think so, it's just something to be aspired to

I don't think pointing out a good or interesting quality about somebody should make anyone else feel bad except they are insecure in themselves already

1 Like

Re: Why Are Akwa Ibom Girls So Sexy? by alexmakaay(m): 3:36pm On Oct 28, 2019
midnighter:

Yes! I wonder why...

dear, even me wey talk am can say exactly why. I have this feeling it has smth to do with the invisible ..but that too I can't say exactly.
Re: Why Are Akwa Ibom Girls So Sexy? by SouthSouth1914: 3:40pm On Oct 28, 2019
They are just fat with big big hips.. I repeat, BIG BIG hips.. All of them look exactly the same! If you are a man who loves big waist and you are posted to AI, then you’ll die for sure! No jokes don’t ask me any questions...
Re: Why Are Akwa Ibom Girls So Sexy? by makeherscream(m): 3:51pm On Oct 28, 2019
subtlemee:
wow babe did you swallow magnet? because you are attractive
Re: Why Are Akwa Ibom Girls So Sexy? by midnighter(f): 3:53pm On Oct 28, 2019
alexmakaay:

dear, even me wey talk am can say exactly why. I have this feeling it has smth to do with the invisible ..but that too I can't say exactly.

Strange...
Re: Why Are Akwa Ibom Girls So Sexy? by Yahman1(m): 3:54pm On Oct 28, 2019
midnighter:

Of course, it doesn't. If a child is neater than his classmates won't you praise him? I don't understand your reasoning at all

Calabar itself is a clean respite from the dirt and grime of a lot of Nigerian cities. Is it a problem I don't think so, it's just something to be aspired to

I don't think pointing out a good or interesting quality about somebody should make anyone else feel bad except they are insecure in themselves already
I don't have a Problem with ur Assertion, my problem is the wrong perception of Calabar/AKS women as sex Machines. It's so baseless, Personally I have had an encounter wit a nymph before and she wasn't even from AKS or Calabar
Re: Why Are Akwa Ibom Girls So Sexy? by Kennyswagz1(m): 3:56pm On Oct 28, 2019
midnighter:

which riverine women
Re: Why Are Akwa Ibom Girls So Sexy? by midnighter(f): 4:03pm On Oct 28, 2019
Yahman1:
I don't have a Problem with ur Assertion, my problem is the wrong perception of Calabar/AKS women as sex Machines. It's so baseless, Personally I have had an encounter wit a nymph before and she wasn't even from AKS or Calabar

Well I still think there must be a reason for the perception even if you don't particularly like it.

You would have to compare the attitude to sex in the state to other states before you will get the answer as to why people think such

It's annoying to encounter stereotypes about your place even if they are not totally baseless. It depends on how the person expresses it because cultural observations can be sensitive

Youve reminded me of an akwa ibom guy I met who said himself that this perception is true...but you will still meet plenty of examples to the contrary, so who knows...
Re: Why Are Akwa Ibom Girls So Sexy? by MetroBaba1(m): 4:20pm On Oct 28, 2019
subtlemee:

But no character or attitude.
English na World War 3
Re: Why Are Akwa Ibom Girls So Sexy? by Duru009(m): 4:20pm On Oct 28, 2019
subtlemee:

You are so beautiful

1 Like

Re: Why Are Akwa Ibom Girls So Sexy? by iammo(m): 4:25pm On Oct 28, 2019
You no lie, i dated one, and my friend is marrying one by december and they are beautiful and homely..
Re: Why Are Akwa Ibom Girls So Sexy? by Yahman1(m): 4:33pm On Oct 28, 2019
midnighter:

Well I still think there must be a reason for the perception even if you don't particularly like it.

You would have to compare the attitude to sex in the state to other states before you will get the answer as to why people think such

It's annoying to encounter stereotypes about your place even if they are not totally baseless. It depends on how the person expresses it because cultural observations can be sensitive

Youve reminded me of an akwa ibom guy I met who said himself that this perception is true...but you will still meet plenty of examples to the contrary, so who knows...
Like I said, Such perception is baseless, To say that AKS women are the best in bedmatics is not only baseless but sounds Childish, Sex that is done Worldwide. Ur Akwaibom guy says that cos he has not gone outside his locality, there are lots of non-AKS Women that have sexual prowess. If Supposing I visit a brothel and find out that majority of hookers there comes from a particular tribe, Would i be right if I now say all the Women from that tribe are Prostitutes?
This is what Nigerians do, Using their encounter with a particular tribe to Label the rest which is bad

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Akwa Ibom Girls So Sexy? by arent88(m): 5:43pm On Oct 28, 2019
makeherscream:
wow babe did you swallow magnet? because you are attractive
kikikikikikikikiki u go fear pick up line.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Ideal Length Of Courtship Before Marriage? / I Want To Nack My Gf Bestfriend (photos) / See What This Girl Wore to Pizzano Lounge In Owerri That Made Phyno Crazy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.