Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,418 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:50 AM

Russia Landed Two Nuclear-capable Bombers In South Africa - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia Landed Two Nuclear-capable Bombers In South Africa (58811 Views)

USA Parades 12 Nuclear Stealth Bombers & Vows Jets Are ‘Ready To Strike Anywhere / Russia Finally Rolled Out Heavy Long range Bombers In Ukraine / US Nuke Bombers And Nato Jets Conduct War Games On Russia Doorstep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia Landed Two Nuclear-capable Bombers In South Africa by Seunpaul01(m): 11:34am On Oct 28, 2019
abumeinben:

We have lots of steel coys. We don't need any country to revive our sleeping plants. Setting up something different is what evolving nations are doing. Really pains me that those who can't think aren't allowed to. I mean look at Fashola, that man is grossly underutilized.

U mean those who can think, right.

I think fashola is over utilized. I was happy he was minister for power but disappointed at the results. Perhaps, he wasn't given the chance to make it right, base on ur arguments.
Re: Russia Landed Two Nuclear-capable Bombers In South Africa by Nobody: 11:35am On Oct 28, 2019
padi94:
I dont know what weapons will be used to fight World War 3 but, World War 4 will be fought with sticks nd stones
This comment is grossly underrated mhen... Lol! cheesy
Re: Russia Landed Two Nuclear-capable Bombers In South Africa by tollyboy5(m): 11:53am On Oct 28, 2019
PoliticalWitch:

Because all of you African university graduates, the minute you graduate, you want to become office workers...in airconditioned office, with car and house.

You also despise and look down on technicans and vocational education as 'being for illiterates'.

And you want the government to provide subsides, at the expense of investment and economic development.

There are reasons why China, Russia and the US are developed. It wasn't because of 'clerks'.
it is not Nigerians fault na. it's fedral government and private business that keeps on demanding for certificate.
those of us who are highly skilled in tech do lag behind in university because everything is just La cram formulae LA pour at the exam
Re: Russia Landed Two Nuclear-capable Bombers In South Africa by Tayor23(m): 11:56am On Oct 28, 2019
Pls can you explain the motives behind all these? I need more explanation. .can you explain Pls. .Thanks
Re: Russia Landed Two Nuclear-capable Bombers In South Africa by ensamy(m): 11:58am On Oct 28, 2019
Russian will sell the helicopter to Nigeria and sell the weapon that can bring it down to Boko Haram, shocked shocked shocked shocked business continuity. But U.S will sell to Nigeria alone and none to Boko Haram shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Russia Landed Two Nuclear-capable Bombers In South Africa by uuzba(m): 12:08pm On Oct 28, 2019
Tayor23:
Pls can you explain the motives behind all these? I need more explanation. .can you explain Pls. .Thanks
Human beings like to fight. That is the motive behind all this.
Re: Russia Landed Two Nuclear-capable Bombers In South Africa by IronGalaxy: 12:25pm On Oct 28, 2019
Divit:

Giant on top wetin? What exactly are they contributing to the advancement of the african economy?
To just break down some of the few relevant resources that can be used to measure a country’s greatness, south africa always comes after another nation.
In military, we have the egyptians on top.
In natural resources and GDP bank-ins, we have Nigeia on top. Also, in a corrupt-free, we have ghana, madagascar, Algeria leading the list and so on. So you people should just stop belittling yourselves for south Africa that has everything in their land built, developed and still managed by the whites, Europeans and indians.

I still consider them as slaves to the whites.
Abeg shift comot make i sip zobo. tongue
Nigerians are stupid

Re: Russia Landed Two Nuclear-capable Bombers In South Africa by ofemigeorge(m): 12:25pm On Oct 28, 2019
padi94:
I dont know what weapons will be used to fight World War 3 but, World War 4 will be fought with sticks nd stones
Like this. Who did you cooy this quote from
Re: Russia Landed Two Nuclear-capable Bombers In South Africa by MrBONE2(m): 12:39pm On Oct 28, 2019
ednut1:
With just those two jets they can destroy africa in 5 days

Yeah Xcluding KiVuKi Land grin

Re: Russia Landed Two Nuclear-capable Bombers In South Africa by TheExecutioner: 1:28pm On Oct 28, 2019
[img]https://images./7mhU8I0MYpd7ZwyQ5ol14u.jpg[/img]

[img]https://images./5x8CkAuo0jCNqYWya9XWH1.jpg[/img]

ken6488:

shot up..

you don't r really know Nigerian then

forget this online trashy talk's about Nigerians not having light if depends on the area I know place's that have constant light for 10yrs

so just drop that native thinking
Re: Russia Landed Two Nuclear-capable Bombers In South Africa by heendrix(m): 1:56pm On Oct 28, 2019
Kennyswagz1:
that guy don't know that Russians are one fearless set of people... not to mention their highly sophisticated military that even the US is afraid of

the only military equipment US is scared of Russia is it Nuclear warheads and that cause they got larger fleets that US

apart from that all other Russia's weaponry are quack compared to that of US
Re: Russia Landed Two Nuclear-capable Bombers In South Africa by yaki84: 1:59pm On Oct 28, 2019
padi94:
World war5 will be fought with kisses n fvck
Re: Russia Landed Two Nuclear-capable Bombers In South Africa by emmygzy(m): 2:07pm On Oct 28, 2019
grandstar:

I just Googled it. You're right. Even a US magazine admitted as much.

No argument. America though is No.1
Lol. Even the first Aircraft carrier that China just built, it was with the help of Russians. And Russia has more nuclear warheads than USA. Russia has more ground equipments, eg. tanks, artilerries than USA. The things USA excelled is the airforce and Navy. China is partnering with Russia to develop more weapons because Russia has weapon brains and China has more money.
Re: Russia Landed Two Nuclear-capable Bombers In South Africa by Jeezuzpick(m): 2:13pm On Oct 28, 2019
padi94:

Give proper credit to Albert Einstein who said it first.

1 Like

Re: Russia Landed Two Nuclear-capable Bombers In South Africa by Kennyswagz1(m): 2:14pm On Oct 28, 2019
heendrix:

the only military equipment US is scared of Russia is it Nuclear warheads and that cause they got larger fleets that US

apart from that all other Russia's weaponry are quack compared to that of US
You don't know what you are saying. US cannot defeat Russia in ground battle.. I am not talking of use of weaponry, but soldier to soldier gold battl
Re: Russia Landed Two Nuclear-capable Bombers In South Africa by seyilabi(m): 2:15pm On Oct 28, 2019
padi94:
This is a quote from albert einstein and so should be recognized.
Re: Russia Landed Two Nuclear-capable Bombers In South Africa by Kennyswagz1(m): 2:15pm On Oct 28, 2019
Kyase:
i just dey watch
Hollywood don deceive them finish
Re: Russia Landed Two Nuclear-capable Bombers In South Africa by emmygzy(m): 2:24pm On Oct 28, 2019
ken6488:

shot up..

forget this online trashy talk's about Nigerians not having light if depends on the area I know place's that have constant light for 10yrs

so 10/100 is a pass mark to you. Even the 4,000 megawatts we are generating is not enough for only lagos alone not to talk of the whole Nigeria. The only capable cable tv DSTV is owned by them. The most reliable Network Mtn is owned by them. The only one owned by Nigeria, Glo is bulshit. Their Universties ranks among Top 100 in the world while yours struggles to rank within 1,000. Thier hospitals are rated among the bests in the world while even your president at the slight headache travel to london. They have Over 20,000 kilometer of functional and modernised rail network( among top 20 in the world) while Nigeria has less than 2,000 that is even 18 century narrow guage. Their budget is about 120 billion dollars each year, whiile our own is always less than 30 billion dollars( 9 trillion naira is less than 30 billion dollars). Nigeria is shit abeg.

1 Like

Re: Russia Landed Two Nuclear-capable Bombers In South Africa by Kennyswagz1(m): 2:24pm On Oct 28, 2019
iammo:
google Professor Phillip Emeagwali before you spew trash

oga Phillip emeagwaliis a fraud..the story has been long trash on nairaland.. except you are new here
Re: Russia Landed Two Nuclear-capable Bombers In South Africa by CTPlayer: 2:49pm On Oct 28, 2019
lagdmark:

Watin Africa gain from USA and Europe after 100 years of colonialism. Competition is the key. The market is now open, Europe, China, USA, and Russia.

Who did the USA colonize in Africa, not including the small experiment called Liberia.
Re: Russia Landed Two Nuclear-capable Bombers In South Africa by abumeinben(m): 2:52pm On Oct 28, 2019
Seunpaul01:

U mean those who can think, right.

I think fashola is over utilized. I was happy he was minister for power but disappointed at the results. Perhaps, he wasn't given the chance to make it right, base on ur arguments.

Exactly the point. Thanks to the likes of abba kyari.

However, works and power can't be under one supervisor.
Re: Russia Landed Two Nuclear-capable Bombers In South Africa by Tedpgrass: 3:04pm On Oct 28, 2019
decatalyst:
I am loving this romance walahi.

America will soon be jealous grin grin

Becareful what you wish for..

When 2 elephants fight, na the grass (Africa) wey dey suffer..

Softly softly me I dey go my own jejely... Hmm

Re: Russia Landed Two Nuclear-capable Bombers In South Africa by RTSC: 3:27pm On Oct 28, 2019
bonnyhope:
SA doing what with nuclear weapon?
They signed a mutual defence pact with Russia and aligned themselves officially with the eastern powers.
Which means Russia is now responsible for their protection.

Nobody is giving south Africa nukes.

1 Like

Re: Russia Landed Two Nuclear-capable Bombers In South Africa by heendrix(m): 3:30pm On Oct 28, 2019
dermmy:

Exactly. During the Soviet era. China sent its students to Russia to learn technologies. The "Sino-Soviet treaty of mutual co-operation" made China what it is today in some sphere. USSR started giving China license to build its soviet fighter aircrafts. E.g the mig-21 that is known as Chengdu F7 in China and many other Russian fighter variants, and some licenced built soviet strategic bombers that china still operate today

Look at North-Korea, Vietnam these countries fully alligned themselves with the USSR and they are reaping the benefits today in terms of tech advancement.

Instead of Nigeria to fully aligned with the USSR during the cold war years she was claiming Non-alignment stressing she doesn't want to play bloc politics. But in the real sense Nigeria aligned with the western countries that exploited her. The countries that aligned with USSR didn't regret it even though they were hounded by U.S and its western thugs. These countries enjoyed tech transfer, military support and the rest. What the west won't do for Africa.

and what use is this Tech advancement when ur citizens are suffering and are in anguish it's of total no use

recently a truck load of trailers was found to contain bodies of over 25 dead Vietnamese. is that what a country would be proud of? do you know that alone can guarantee most western countries putting immigration eye on Vietnam?

Report had it that over 10million North Korean lives in abject poverty. If ur a president of either countries would you be proud to call it fulfilled standard country? plus in a country where things are not working you'll have an imaginary increase in crimes

No country ever siding with Russia or China ever break forth in terms of Economy and that's what's needed the most
Re: Russia Landed Two Nuclear-capable Bombers In South Africa by emmatuegbe(m): 3:57pm On Oct 28, 2019
Nothing good can Russia offer to Nigeria. We are still battling with Ajaokuta still mill designed and built by russians. Today it is a white elephant project. Back then, when the Russians engineers were managing it, they refuse to transfer the requisite knowledge to Nigerians. Over the night when Nigerians go to sleep, that was when they carried out maintenance. This is why the project could not function after they left. The scope of that project could have propel us to industrial developmement, competing with the likes of China. Nigeria government are always quick to sign agreement, without looking at the details in between the lines
Re: Russia Landed Two Nuclear-capable Bombers In South Africa by michoim(m): 4:03pm On Oct 28, 2019
post=83523067:

Africa our Africa.

This is one of the many benefits of our darling President going on the foreign trips, to better the soiled and battered image of our nation.
May God continue to give this great man more wisdom, knowledge and understanding, long life in good health as he is doing everything he can to make our nation work again.
God bless Nigeria.

TWO GREAT MEN.
Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia Landed Two Nuclear-capable Bombers In South Africa by heendrix(m): 4:05pm On Oct 28, 2019
ken6488:

shot up..

Yes ur right since this last 6month began we've been having steady power supply of no less than 18hrs daily and truth is we don't share from National grid
Re: Russia Landed Two Nuclear-capable Bombers In South Africa by ambgiano(m): 4:06pm On Oct 28, 2019
padi94:
Albert Einstein in International Relations by Palmer and Perkins
Re: Russia Landed Two Nuclear-capable Bombers In South Africa by Emmynation(m): 4:34pm On Oct 28, 2019
padi94:

Sir Isaac Newton!!

U just said ma mind
Re: Russia Landed Two Nuclear-capable Bombers In South Africa by amaridigital(m): 4:34pm On Oct 28, 2019
padi94:

There won't be world war 4. With the level of weaponry available now, no mortal or Animal can survive world war 3. It will definitely affect our solar system and bring planet earth back to the ice age. That is only if 70% of the available 20,000 nuclear war heads are used oh.
Re: Russia Landed Two Nuclear-capable Bombers In South Africa by Emmynation(m): 4:39pm On Oct 28, 2019
post=83523078:

God forbid 3rd world war o..
Do you guys know what World war means?!
Una no go sleep!
Hmmmm

Here is your answer below...

Thanks for replying him on our behalf Shogsman!

Thanks also!! kiss
Re: Russia Landed Two Nuclear-capable Bombers In South Africa by Nobody: 4:42pm On Oct 28, 2019
I see.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Joe Barton Sends Nudes To Lady With Explicit Text Message (Photos) / Zuma Riot: Mum Throws Her Baby From A Burning Building After It Was Set Ablaze / Americans Blast Zelensky For Rejecting Elon Musk's Peace Deal With Russia (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.