Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,121 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:13 PM

A Day You Will Never Forget,share Your Experience. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Day You Will Never Forget,share Your Experience. (337 Views)

Bill This Guy From The First Day You Set Eyes On Him & He Asks For Your Number / What's That Memorable Day You Wouldn't Forget In A Hurry In The University? / The Day You Marry A Lady Smarter Than You, Then You're finished !!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Day You Will Never Forget,share Your Experience. by udoekere: 12:12am On Oct 28, 2019
It happened 5years ago that ma girlfriend back then came to visit me and we had a little quarrel which later turned into a heated argument.she left that night very angry.few minutes later,ma phone rang and i checked the i.D and it was her i rejected the call.but it came repeatedly so i had to switched off ma phone till the next day.Only for me to wake up the next morning after i have switched on ma phone to have the shock of ma life that ma girlfriend had an accident yesterday night,her friend texted me an also send me her pic she took while she was rushed to the hospital.
To cut the story short,i then realise that the reason she called me that night was to inform me about the accident but i refuse picking the call and up till today i just can't erase her from ma mind.she was ma first love.May her soul R.i.p where ever she is.AMEN
Re: A Day You Will Never Forget,share Your Experience. by adaksbullet: 12:34am On Oct 28, 2019
cry
Re: A Day You Will Never Forget,share Your Experience. by madridguy(m): 12:58am On Oct 28, 2019
From your narration this thread should be why we should not ignore incoming call no matter the situation. grin grin grin
Re: A Day You Will Never Forget,share Your Experience. by kingxsamz(m): 1:24am On Oct 28, 2019
The day I was born into this sh!t hole.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Story Time / How Do Girls Treat You In Real Life? / I need Help.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.