Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:42 AM

How Do Girls Treat You In Real Life? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do Girls Treat You In Real Life? (337 Views)

Men Will Treat You Base On How You Portray Yourself, / What's Your Stereotype? How Do People Treat You At First Sight? / Why Do Girls Get Angry About "Virginity" - My Personal Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do Girls Treat You In Real Life? by Nobody: 1:45pm On Nov 13, 2019
I have always wondered how girls decide that this and that particular guy deserves this and that treatment. Some guys have no idea what it feels like to get rejected by a girl, yes trust me some guys really dont. Women may act all expensive and hard to get but the moment you're a ladies man trust me girls will literally cry and beg u to talk to them. If you doubt me go to instablog and see the girl crying and begging naira Marley to say hi to her, she was crying like a baby and made several videos for him to just say hi to her. Now imagine the amount of girls that dm wizkid or Davido daily? Their dms will be full of naked girls videos and pictures, and no they didn't ask the girls to send them but trust girls...they go crazy when they have a crush.
Now there are guys who literally kneel down to beg girls to say hi to them and yet girls still ignore them. There was a guy called calabar in my area as a kid, everyday this guy is always toasting girls and there is no day at least three girls dont spit on his face. He was very ugly, like shit ugly...was broke but was always toasting girls. They kept spitting on him but this guy was so used to it that he just smiled and cleaned it off while complimenting the girls still. I saw this growing and I always wondered how I would be as an adult, would girls have a crush and cry for me or will they spit on me for even looking at them....trust me u dont want to know my answer.
So tell me guys , really how do girls treat you? And ladies what type of guys do you have a crush on and what type of guys do you spit on?
Re: How Do Girls Treat You In Real Life? by CreepyBlackpool: 2:21pm On Nov 13, 2019
You probably think a girl's rejection is the worst thing that could happen to you, but wait till you get rejected by plenty clients.

Imagine being a barber in a saloon and there's like 5 clients there and you try to cut them and they all reject you, insisting they'll wait for another barber.

trust me, it's better to be rejected by girls that would subtract from your income than to be rejected by clients that would add to your income

(1) (Reply)

I need Help. / What Could Have Happened? / No Online Space To Have A Honest Conversation With A Nigerian Stranger!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.