Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,227 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

Women Has Alot To Offer Than Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Has Alot To Offer Than Sex (1248 Views)

Because I Shaved My Beard , All The Love From Women Has Died / These Kalabari Women Has Big As.s / Dr. Laser, Nigerian Surgeon To Make Women Sexier Than Sex Dolls (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Has Alot To Offer Than Sex by SteveOfu: 7:43am On Oct 28, 2019
WOMEN HAS ALOT TO OFFER THAN SEX

I disagree when they say woman has nothing to offer in a Relationship. They have a lot to offer and it depends on the type of woman u mingle with and what made u fall in love with her.

If u mingle with a LovePeddler, she will always satisfy u sexually.

If u mingle with a slay queen, then ur bank acct is a sorry.
If u mingle with a woman of integrity, she will always encourage u positively.

If u mingle with a woman that has fear of God, she will lead u to church not bed.

If u mingle with a woman that is humble, she will ever remain loyal to u.

If u mingle with a domestic woman, she will always make sure that the house is clean and food on ur table wen u come bk from work.

If u mingle with a woman that is prayerful, she will always pray with u and pray for u, because a prayerful woman is the pillar of the family.

If u mingle with a woman that is economical, she will manage the little u have.

If u mingle with a woman that is magnanimous, she will always support u financially.

Finally, if u mingle with a woman that is caring, loving and kind, then u will know that woman has a lot to offer in a relationship and that would be the reason u say u can't live without her.

Guys when falling inlove, don't go for her looks, her shapes, pointed breast.
Don't fall in love with that brown powder on her face or her style of makeup. Other wise u will end up seeking advice on social media.

Credit to my mum suzzy
Re: Women Has Alot To Offer Than Sex by kunleweb: 7:56am On Oct 28, 2019
Babe
Re: Women Has Alot To Offer Than Sex by Arthur02(m): 7:59am On Oct 28, 2019
That is true, but ladies of integrity are scarce this days they prefer money and can do anything because of that.

2 Likes

Re: Women Has Alot To Offer Than Sex by seniorgozman(m): 8:15am On Oct 28, 2019
Please where do we locate such ladies?
Re: Women Has Alot To Offer Than Sex by SteveOfu: 8:20am On Oct 28, 2019
They are everywhere.
seniorgozman:
Re: Women Has Alot To Offer Than Sex by kunleweb: 8:28am On Oct 28, 2019
seniorgozman:

grin grin grin grin Guy
Re: Women Has Alot To Offer Than Sex by emoa2002(m): 8:58am On Oct 28, 2019
Anyway you are right shaa, but some ladies mind set or understanding has been influenced alot by what they see and hear from the social media. Which have made them to deviate from their humble up bringing

2 Likes

Re: Women Has Alot To Offer Than Sex by SteveOfu: 9:24am On Oct 28, 2019
emoa2002:
Anyway you are right shaa, but some ladies mind set or understanding has been influenced alot by what they see and hear from the social media. Which have made them to deviate from their humble up bringing
That why you are the man, you brinng them back home.
Re: Women Has Alot To Offer Than Sex by seniorgozman(m): 11:18am On Oct 28, 2019
SteveOfu:
They are everywhere.
I have not seen oo
Re: Women Has Alot To Offer Than Sex by seniorgozman(m): 11:19am On Oct 28, 2019
kunleweb:

grin grin grin grin Guy
Honestly I have not seen
Re: Women Has Alot To Offer Than Sex by kunleweb: 11:22am On Oct 28, 2019
SteveOfu:
That why you are the man, you brinng them back home.

And get hurt in the process of trying to bring them back home.

It breaks my heart that I had to break my own heart to cut off for someone I was and Stoll remain deeply attracted to because of media influenced personality issues. I'm not the holyspirit and don't have power to change people. Its also a two edged sword.

Samson tried to tame and change Deliliah. Myself and my brothers would rather go for ladies that have found themselves and have exited the confusion matrix than risk what's left of our peace of mind doing so. That's if we choose to open our hearts again. Cause love died a long time ago.. Interests and profiteering is all that's left these days

Magnolia
Re: Women Has Alot To Offer Than Sex by blesskewe(f): 12:05pm On Oct 28, 2019
But guys think its sex a lady has to offer

Gosh
Re: Women Has Alot To Offer Than Sex by SteveOfu: 3:13pm On Oct 28, 2019
kunleweb:

And get hurt in the process of trying to bring them back home.

It breaks my heart that I had to break my own heart to cut off for someone I was and Stoll remain deeply attracted to because of media influenced personality issues. I'm not the holyspirit and don't have power to change people. Its also a two edged sword.

Samson tried to tame and change Deliliah. Myself and my brothers would rather go for ladies that have found themselves and have exited the confusion matrix than risk what's left of our peace of mind doing so. That's if we choose to open our hearts again. Cause love died a long time ago.. Interests and profiteering is all that's left these days

Magnolia
Not true, you will heal and find love again
Re: Women Has Alot To Offer Than Sex by kunleweb: 3:17pm On Oct 28, 2019
SteveOfu:

I.C

Case Study Samson trying to bring Delilah home. Oya defend.

1 Like

Re: Women Has Alot To Offer Than Sex by nauto5: 2:22pm On Oct 29, 2019
I am learning
Re: Women Has Alot To Offer Than Sex by Nobody: 2:44pm On Oct 29, 2019
SteveOfu:

OP u no well, so you could not even allot an average of 3 attributes in one woman ... somebody jus justified polygamy grin
Re: Women Has Alot To Offer Than Sex by Nobody: 2:50pm On Oct 29, 2019
shocked

The fact that you saw the need of opening a thread to tell explain this when infact you owe nobody any explanation as per what they think about women shows you can only be useful sexually

1 Like

Re: Women Has Alot To Offer Than Sex by SteveOfu: 4:24pm On Oct 30, 2019
angry
Plead:
shocked

The fact that you saw the need of opening a thread to tell explain this when infact you owe nobody any explanation as per what they think about women shows you can only be useful sexually

(1) (Reply)

SMASH OR PASS? Yvonne Jegede Shows Some Skin As She Rocks See-through Outfit / She Wants You To See Everything....even Her kitten (photos) / What Are The Dangers Of Marrying Someone You Don't Love?.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.