Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,518 members, 7,812,606 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:07 PM

Igbo Will Suffer If They Secede —senator Doguwa - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Will Suffer If They Secede —senator Doguwa (14281 Views)

Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu / Oluwo Akanbi: South-West Will Suffer If Nigeria Breaks Now / PDP Won't Suffer If You Leave, Bode George Tells Governor Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Will Suffer If They Secede —senator Doguwa by Area4Area: 9:28am On Oct 29, 2019
nku5:

Do your research don't just rush to respond next time. So how come Angola thats in Southern Africa be a member of the Central African States Community? Why is Morocco trying to join ECOWAS? Please go and Google
You do your research well bro, Angola shares boundary with the DR Congo which is a central African state.
Morocco has seaports that can be used to import and export goods to and from ECOWAS countries.

Biafra would be surrounded by Nigeria and without any agreement with Nigeria, you can't cross over their territory for trade.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Will Suffer If They Secede —senator Doguwa by Malawian(m): 9:34am On Oct 29, 2019
jacksonkennedy:
wow so I guess the moderator didn't ban you for the earlier post where you promised the Igbos death to the tune of 30 or 40 million if they try to break away from Nigeria. I reported that post and I know the moderator bans people for less.

The mod hid my report post.

Seems unfair if you ask me. We cannot call the Igbos hatefull when everyday they are faced with extreme hate from us in this forum unfairly.

You can't even keep count of the anti-igbo threads here any more.
Lalasticlala please check on this guy's earlier hateful post about killing Igbos and take action.

Thank you
He might be a Moderator. I have seen some irregularities involving him. He is also the one handling the Yyeske moniker amongst others.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Will Suffer If They Secede —senator Doguwa by Ikechunna: 9:38am On Oct 29, 2019
Area4Area:
From Asaba to Omagba phase 1 to Ihiala and Ogbaru and back to Asaba, how was your night bro?

Let me say this in a term you’ll understand: not one single part of Asaba will stay in Nigeria when Biafra leaves. Not one single part. Shit, If una try to force us to stay in that shithole, una will see SE aren’t the only Igbos that can be hella stubborn. Bet

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Will Suffer If They Secede —senator Doguwa by Area4Area: 9:39am On Oct 29, 2019
Amumaigwe:

Tell those abokis. They loot oil money from SS/SE and buy properties in the West and they are allowed to live in peace. But wish Biafrans will loose their properties in Nigeria if they secede. Is it not reprehensible?
Listen please and for future understanding, nobody is taking over Biafrans properties illegally, it is the Nigerian law today and it is applicable to foreigners only, when Biafrans become foreigners same law would be applied to them.
Bill Gates can come to Nigeria to buy land or property to build an office or factory but he can't buy same for his personal home. You as a Nigerian could help clamour for a change of the law.

Nigeria today don't allow dual citizenship but most western countries accepts it as normal, virtually all middle eastern countries rarely give their citizenship to foreigners no matter how long you've lived there. So you can see that different countries have their by laws and it's never binding on others.
Re: Igbo Will Suffer If They Secede —senator Doguwa by Ikechunna: 9:40am On Oct 29, 2019
Malawian:

He might be a Moderator. I have seen some irregularities involving him. He is also the one handling the Yyeske moniker amongst others.

He is. That’s Mynd

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Will Suffer If They Secede —senator Doguwa by Amumaigwe: 9:40am On Oct 29, 2019
Area4Area:
Nigeria is a democratic republic and these laws are in operation for now, what makes you think that Biafrans that are now foreigners and aliens would be exempted?
According to Nigeria's alien land act, only corporate companies can buy land and own properties, no private foreigner can, so private Igbo land and property owners would lose all. MTN, Shell etc are free to have properties in Nigeria because these are foreign corporate companies but no foreign individual can, not even the owner of the company.

Botswana, Ethiopia, Switzerland, Austria etc doing better than Nigeria today have agreements with their neighbours with sea access, what agreement does Biafra have in that regard with Nigeria, none.

Biafran students in Nigerian higher institutions would be made to go get their papers and student's Visa's and must pay twice or thrice what Nigerians pay.

Nigeria could decide to redesign her currency after some months and your naira would no longer be acceptable in Nigeria. Some say you'd print Biafran pounds and it would be at par with the British pound and I laugh, what gold or foreign reserve do you have to back up the value? It would tumble like the Zimbabwean dollar, from 1 Biafran pound to a British pound and in a month's time, 1 million Biafran pounds to a British pound. It's no rocket science.

Remember you are surrounded by Nigeria.

So Biafra needs Nigeria for actualization because we don't have any referendum nor secession clause in the constitution and needs Nigeria for the sustainance of Biafra's independence.

As I said earlier, you nor other Igbos don't feel the feel the effect of the laws, become a foreigner and you'd understand.

You can have the Igbo properties you lust for in exchange for our freedom. Talking about Igbos paying higher in Nigeria Universities, which of the universities as presently constituted will be worth a Biafran staying back gor a second after secession? You are outlining what we stand to loose, while we are thinking of what we stand to gain. You hate Biafrans yet bother about our loss? Is it your loss? If you are sure that it will be all woes for Biafrans, why is there this grand design to frustrate the agitation which sends out hot panic everywhere? So bother about what becomes your lot in the new Nigeria which, with the awkward core Northerners still in the union, will certainly remain a shithole forever.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Will Suffer If They Secede —senator Doguwa by Area4Area: 9:41am On Oct 29, 2019
Malawian:

Your case is different from that person you quoted, just stop passing false information on nairaland
Re: Igbo Will Suffer If They Secede —senator Doguwa by gentiles(m): 9:41am On Oct 29, 2019
jacksonkennedy:
I don't expect you to see anything wrong with what you wrote.
However I expect the mods to know better
Seun OAM4J
U look like a jobless person. Do something with your life. Time na money!

1 Like

Re: Igbo Will Suffer If They Secede —senator Doguwa by Area4Area: 9:42am On Oct 29, 2019
Ikechunna:

Let me say this in a term you’ll understand: not one single part of Asaba will stay in Nigeria when Biafra leaves. Not one single part. Shit, If una try to force us to stay in that shithole, una will see SE aren’t the only Igbos that can be hella stubborn. Bet
Chest beating at its peak, we've heard you bros so chill down small
Re: Igbo Will Suffer If They Secede —senator Doguwa by Area4Area: 9:44am On Oct 29, 2019
Ikechunna:

He is. That’s Mynd
Mynd44 come and help your boys o, laff Don kee me here.
Re: Igbo Will Suffer If They Secede —senator Doguwa by Area4Area: 9:46am On Oct 29, 2019
Amumaigwe:

You can have the Igbo properties you lust for in exchange for our freedom. Talking about Igbos paying higher in Nigeria Universities, which of the universities as presently constituted will be worth a Biafran staying back gor a second after secession? You are outlining what we stand to loose, while we are thinking of what we stand to gain. You hate Biafrans yet bother about our loss? Is it your loss? If you are sure that it will be all woes for Biafrans, why is there this grand design to frustrate the agitation which sends out hot panic everywhere? So bother about what becomes your lot in the new Nigeria which, with the awkward core Northerners still in the union, will certainly remain a shithole forever.
Get your Biafra first before making noise
Re: Igbo Will Suffer If They Secede —senator Doguwa by Ikechunna: 9:47am On Oct 29, 2019
Area4Area:
Chest beating at its peak, we've heard you bros so chill down small

I’m telling you the fucking fact. I’m from Asaba so I know how it is back home. If una like continue deceiving una selves on NL or other social media, hell even if una like your shithole government can bribe one leader to release a statement to deceive una selves with. When Biafra divides, even hell will freeze over before any part of Asaba will continue sharing that worthless country with una and it ain’t even SE that’ll make that happen. You can quote me on that!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Will Suffer If They Secede —senator Doguwa by Area4Area: 9:49am On Oct 29, 2019
Ikechunna:

I’m telling you the fucking fact. I’m from Asaba so I know how it is back home. If una like continue deceiving una selves on NL or other social media, hell even if una like your shithole government can bribe one leader to release a statement to deceive una selves with. When Biafra divides, even hell will freeze over before any part of Asaba will continue sharing that worthless country with you people and it ain’t even SE that’ll make that happen. You can quote me on that!!!
Take a chill pill na, no be fight. Get the Biafra first.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Will Suffer If They Secede —senator Doguwa by Amumaigwe: 9:51am On Oct 29, 2019
Afospecialk:
Can Bafra survive without aligning with the south south ?

We are already awared that the reason why the South East are agitating 4 biafra is because they are selfish and covetous for their desire to poccess the oil and gass that belong to the SS

Which region is processing it now? Typical instance of a knifeman always getting jittery when another knifeman attempts to have his back.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Will Suffer If They Secede —senator Doguwa by Ikechunna: 9:53am On Oct 29, 2019
Area4Area:
Mynd44 come and help your boys o, laff Don kee me here.
This one forgot I’ve argued with him under his Yyveske account, threatening ban and information hidden only matter of seconds Mynd account immediately shows up to carry out his Yyeske account. Hilariously enough in matters of seconds of his “non-mod account” made the threat. Funny that happened in multiple occasions and the mod that always, emphasis on ALWAYS show up to oblige to his statement is funny enough Mynd. If you like continue denying yourself. You only deceiving yourself.

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Will Suffer If They Secede —senator Doguwa by Area4Area: 9:55am On Oct 29, 2019
Ikechunna:

This one forgot I’ve argued with him under his Yyveske account, threatening ban and information hidden only matter of seconds Mynd account immediately shows up to carry out his Yyeske account. Hilariously enough in matters of seconds of his “non-mod account” made the threat. Funny that happened in multiple occasions and the mod that always, emphasis on ALWAYS show up to oblige to his statement is funny enough Mynd. If you like continue denying yourself. You only deceiving yourself.
Mynd44, abeg and carry your boys because I don laff tire here, please Mynd44 come and laff with me, my belle is paining me already
Re: Igbo Will Suffer If They Secede —senator Doguwa by nku5: 10:15am On Oct 29, 2019
Area4Area:
You do your research well bro, Angola shares boundary with the DR Congo which is a central African state.
Morocco has seaports that can be used to import and export goods to and from ECOWAS countries.

Biafra would be surrounded by Nigeria and without any agreement with Nigeria, you can't cross over their territory for trade.

Really?? You singlehandedly organized a referendum among Igbos in the South-South shocked and they told you this? Wow

Besides who told you that direct boundaries or seaports are pre-conditions for joining regional communities.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Will Suffer If They Secede —senator Doguwa by Ikechunna: 10:32am On Oct 29, 2019
nku5:

Really?? You singlehandedly organized a referendum among Igbos in the South-South shocked and they told you this? Wow

Besides who told you that direct boundaries or seaports are pre-conditions for joining regional communities.

Niggeria told him. Monterrsat for example is considered part of Britian but in the mind of Niggerians such is not possible. Heck even Bioko Island of EQ has Igbo indigenous living there hence, EQ supported Biafra during the first war. With those Igbo population, albeit a minority in that nation, does give interest to build alliance with EQ especially considering those Igbos are near the sea of Bioko Island.

You are right btw. I've had several Central Africans, mostly Congo and Angolans, told me that Igbo culture is more similar to them than West Africans. Honestly believe, we should have been part of Central Africa. Not saying that West Africa isn't growing, Niggeria isn't but, can't pinpoint the other countries as backwards but you are right that Central Africa and especially East Africa are the future.

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Will Suffer If They Secede —senator Doguwa by Bragalane: 10:40am On Oct 29, 2019
Your message is for your father, the pathetic one you wake with sliding tackle every morning. Be sure to text it to him.

TUANKU:

Stupid son of a badly dressed wh.ore. Be quiet.
Re: Igbo Will Suffer If They Secede —senator Doguwa by Area4Area: 10:48am On Oct 29, 2019
nku5:

https://thenationonlineng.net/just-in-ijaw-youths-stop-asari-dokubo-from-holding-biafran-meeting-in-bayelsa/

https://punchng.com/were-not-biafrans-ijaw-youths-tell-kanu-others/

https://orientdailynews.com/news/isoko-urhobo-peoples-reject-inclusion-in-biafra/

https://www.rockcityfmradio.com/rivers-state-elders-reject-biafra-want-1963-constitution-adopted/

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/south-south-regional/235058-not-biafrans-akwa-ibom-group-says.html

I know if I've told you to google all these and more up, you'd never do it so I decided to help you.

Tell me when you organized a referendum among Igbos nationwide and they told you they want Biafra.

Accept the truth for once, next time you get to the village, ask your elders or those they know that lived among those SS minorities and how they(Igbos) had to run for dear lives from the Ibibios, Efiks, Ikwerre, Ijaws etc during the war and how they pointed out Igbos to be killed during the war. I'm not saying that all were bad because some good people still housed and fed Igbos amongst them but it must be hidden.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Will Suffer If They Secede —senator Doguwa by Area4Area: 10:52am On Oct 29, 2019
nku5:

Get your Biafra first and you'd know that trading with other blocks needs an agreement with your immediate neighbour especially when you are surrounded.
It's no rocket science
Re: Igbo Will Suffer If They Secede —senator Doguwa by Area4Area: 11:04am On Oct 29, 2019
Ikechunna:

Niggeria told him. Monterrsat for example is considered part of Britian but in the mind of Niggerians such is not possible. Heck even Bioko Island of EQ has Igbo indigenous living there hence, EQ supported Biafra during the first war. With those Igbo population, albeit a minority in that nation, does give interest to build alliance with EQ especially considering those Igbos are near the sea of Bioko Island.

You are right btw. I've had several Central Africans, mostly Congo and Angolans, told me that Igbo culture is more similar to them than West Africans. Honestly believe, we should have been part of Central Africa. Not saying that West Africa isn't growing, Niggeria isn't but, can't pinpoint the other countries as backwards but you are right that Central Africa and especially East Africa are the future.
Igbos of Bioko make about 7% of the total population of about 330 thousand, they migrated there in recent times and are not truly indigenous to the area.
France, Ivory Coast, Gabon, Tanzania etc all have " large indigenous Igbos " and that was why they supported Biafra.
Montserrat, Falkland Island, Gibraltar etc all have agreements with Britain so no contest here.
Re: Igbo Will Suffer If They Secede —senator Doguwa by Kpoikpoi: 11:17am On Oct 29, 2019
awgumayor:
I think landlocked biafra is not your problem but Islam. You should start now planning how to adapt the hijabs that will cover your lands in no distance time should igbos leave. You will receive the shock of your life the day you wake and discovered that igbos have left you with boko haram.
Re: Igbo Will Suffer If They Secede —senator Doguwa by Kpoikpoi: 11:19am On Oct 29, 2019
I've been hearing this story of Igbos leaving since I was born, WHEN ARE THE IGBOS LEAVING?
WHEN?
ALL TALK AND NO ACTION MAKES IGBOS LOOK FOOLISH.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Will Suffer If They Secede —senator Doguwa by Ikechunna: 11:28am On Oct 29, 2019
Area4Area:
Igbos of Bioko make about 7% of the total population of about 330 thousand, they migrated there in recent times and are not truly indigenous to the area.
France, Ivory Coast, Gabon, Tanzania etc all have " large indigenous Igbos " and that was why they supported Biafra.
Montserrat, Falkland Island, Gibraltar etc all have agreements with Britain so no contest here.

The Igbos in Bioko Island started migrating to Bioko in the 17th and 18th century dum dum and were already present in that region before EQ was created or even your shithole Niggeria. They are the descendants of the Aro Confederacy. I suggest read the book, Ethnic Groups in Equatorial Guinea: Bubi, Beti-Pahuin, Fernandion, Aro people, Spanish Equatoguinean People, Benga People by LLC books instead of making a complete fool of yourself. The Igbos likewise are the third largest tribe in that nation, just their population is small in comparison to the Fang tribe whom are the largest but, their population is close to the second largest aka the Bubi

Get the Bleep out of my mention with your Ignorance.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Will Suffer If They Secede —senator Doguwa by Ikechunna: 11:32am On Oct 29, 2019
Area4Area:

Oh and btw: Charity begins at home. With the level of obsession you have with Igbo and Biafra, if you put just a tiny portion of that in your shithole, it wouldn't be the worthless piece of shit it is today. Charity begins at home.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Will Suffer If They Secede —senator Doguwa by Area4Area: 11:46am On Oct 29, 2019
Ikechunna:

The Igbos in Bioko Island started migrating to Bioko in the 17th and 18th century dum dum and were already present in that region before EQ was created or even your shithole Niggeria. They are the descendants of the Aro Confederacy. I suggest read the book, Ethnic Groups in Equatorial Guinea: Bubi, Beti-Pahuin, Fernandion, Aro people, Spanish Equatoguinean People, Benga People by LLC books instead of making a complete fool of yourself. The Igbos likewise are the third largest tribe in that nation, just their population is small in comparison to the Fang tribe whom are the largest but, their population is close to the second largest aka the Bubi

Get the Bleep out of my mention with your Ignorance.
stories for the gods with just 7% of the population, so small a minority.
The Fangs and Bubi make up about 90% of the total population and Igbos about 5.6% now and you're here shouting.
Re: Igbo Will Suffer If They Secede —senator Doguwa by Area4Area: 11:53am On Oct 29, 2019
Ikechunna:

Oh and btw: Charity begins at home. With the level of obsession you have with Igbo and Biafra, if you put just a tiny portion of that in your shithole, it wouldn't be the worthless piece of shit it is today. Charity begins at home.
E pain am, planning to land grab Bioko Island and EQ as usual.
Re: Igbo Will Suffer If They Secede —senator Doguwa by Ikechunna: 11:56am On Oct 29, 2019
Area4Area:
stories for the gods with just 7% of the population, so small a minority.
The Fangs and Bubi make up about 90% of the total population and Igbos about 5.6% now and you're here shouting.

The Fangs are 81.7%, the Bubi are 6.5% and the Igbos are 5.4% dum dum. Hell whether 7, 5, 3 or even 1%, what matters is they exist there and considering how their government supported Biafra during the first war, it shows their government is in support of their tribal people even if it means supporting their tribal people that aren’t part of their nation such as they supported the Igbos of Biafra even though that war had nothing to do with Igbos of EQ. Now Bleep off my mention with your ignorance!

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Will Suffer If They Secede —senator Doguwa by Ikechunna: 11:58am On Oct 29, 2019
Area4Area:
E pain am, planning to land grab Bioko Island and EQ as usual.

Unlike your ass, I don’t believe in forcing people in a nation. Fix your piece of shit. It actually needs extreme help. Poverty capital of the world.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Will Suffer If They Secede —senator Doguwa by jimyjames(m): 12:02pm On Oct 29, 2019
Area4Area:
Give us a link of where they said they want a Biafra is the question. In fact all have been distancing themselves from Biafra and if otherwise, give us a link to that.
Asaba, Igbos and other Igboid groups either in the SE or SS had never told you that they want Biafra, give us a link where they told you they want Biafra.

That's not my point, they topic said Igbos will suffer if they separate, the question is who are the Igbos? and am telling you that Igbo as a nation will not surfer cause we occupy the richest areas both in SE and SS,
The Igbo national Assembly, representing the entire Igbo kingdom their headquarters is in Enugu they don't support Biafra, but if a situation arises were Igbos will have a nation of their own, then we Igbos won't suffer as a nation

do you know for many years the anoima Igbos in Delta proposed for a state called anoima state and asaba as their capital? The majority tribes in Delta for many years are not happy that the federal government made asaba igboland the capital of Delta, they want the capital of Delta to be moved to warri it's something that has been on for years

The fact is all these igboid tribes belong to the, Igbo national assembly, that was created since 1979, shows how big the Igbo nation is, if fact the federal government during the military era ban the Igbo national assembly, cause they feared Igbos are secretly regrouping to start another civil war,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Oduah Approved Purchase Of N255m Car - NCAA / Buhari Incapable Of Ruling A Democratic State, Has A Dark Past – Edwin Clark / Boko Haram Collects Taxes From Captured Towns In Borno, Yobe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.