Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,429 members, 7,812,269 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:57 AM

Igbo Will Suffer If They Secede —senator Doguwa - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Will Suffer If They Secede —senator Doguwa (14266 Views)

Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu / Oluwo Akanbi: South-West Will Suffer If Nigeria Breaks Now / PDP Won't Suffer If You Leave, Bode George Tells Governor Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Will Suffer If They Secede —senator Doguwa by Area4Area: 12:09pm On Oct 29, 2019
Ikechunna:

Unlike your ass, I don’t believe in forcing people in a nation. Fix your piece of shit. It actually needs extreme help. Poverty capital of the world.
This pain the Omagba phase 1 Onitsha man, Ihiala, Ogbaru and Asaba man.
Re: Igbo Will Suffer If They Secede —senator Doguwa by Area4Area: 12:14pm On Oct 29, 2019
jimyjames:

[s]That's not my point, they topic said Igbos will suffer if they separate, the question is who are the Igbos? and am telling you that Igbo as a nation will not surfer cause we occupy the richest areas both in SE and SS,
The Igbo national Assembly, representing the entire Igbo kingdom their headquarters is in Enugu they don't support Biafra, but if a situation arises were Igbos will have a nation of their own[/s], then we Igbos won't suffer as a nation

[s]do you know for many years the anoima Igbos in Delta proposed for a state called anoima state and asaba as their capital? The majority tribes in Delta for many years are not happy that the federal government made asaba igboland the capital of Delta, they want the capital of Delta to be moved to warri it's something [/s]that has been on for years
Where is it located in Enugu please, address I mean.
Re: Igbo Will Suffer If They Secede —senator Doguwa by Ikechunna: 12:16pm On Oct 29, 2019
jimyjames:

That's not my point, they topic said Igbos will suffer if they separate, the question is who are the Igbos? and am telling you that Igbo as a nation will not surfer cause we occupy the richest areas both in SE and SS,
The Igbo national Assembly, representing the entire Igbo kingdom their headquarters is in Enugu they don't support Biafra, but if a situation arises were Igbos will have a nation of their own, then we Igbos won't suffer as a nation

do you know for many years the anoima Igbos in Delta proposed for a state called anoima state and asaba as their capital? The majority tribes in Delta for many years are not happy that the federal government made asaba igboland the capital of Delta, they want the capital of Delta to be moved to warri it's something that has been on for years

Right? The funny thing of it all is that the same people that are unhappy about Asaba being the capital of Delta state are equally the same people that oppose the creation of Anioma state. I’ve never seen the level of confusion as much as it is in that shithole. Only God knows the mental illness parading that place that calls itself a nation.

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Will Suffer If They Secede —senator Doguwa by jimyjames(m): 12:20pm On Oct 29, 2019
Area4Area:
Where is it located in Enugu please, address I mean.

The headquarters is in( park Avenue Enugu)
Re: Igbo Will Suffer If They Secede —senator Doguwa by jimyjames(m): 12:32pm On Oct 29, 2019
Area4area

These are the current executives of the ohananeze Ndi-igbo representing the entire Igbo kingdom World Wide with their headquarters in Enugu, , all the states including Rivers and Delta have a president representing them

CHIEF Barr. John Nnia Nwodo) — President General
DIG Hillary Opara mni (rtd) — Deputy President General
Elder Barr. Onuoha Udeka (rtd)2 — Vice President General (Abia)
Chief Charles Odunukwe — Vice President General (Anambra)
DR. Sylvanus O. Ebigwei, MON. — Vice President General (Delta)
Prof. Chigozie N. Ogbu, OFR — Vice president-General (Ebonyi)
Hon. Igochukwu Okparanma — Vice President—General (Rivers)
Barr. Uche I. Okwukwu — Secretary-General'
Dr. Solomon N. Ogunji — Deputy Secretary-General
Chief Chuks Muoma, SAN — National Legal Adviser
Emeka Festus Ogwu — National Treasurer
Chief Chief Alphonsus Duru — ' National Financial Secretary
Barrister Uche Achi-Okpaga — National. Publicity Secretary.
Chief Eric Ebeh — Asst. Nat. Treasurer
Chief Barr. Okeagu Ogadah — Assistant National Legal Adviser
Elder Chris Eluemunoh — Asst. Nat. Fin. Secretary
Comrade Chuks Ibegbu — Asst. National Pub. Secretary
Elder Justice R.C. Ajuzieogu — State President (Abia)
Chief Damian Okeke (Ogene) — State President (Anambra)
Hon. Henry Uche Nwaokobia — State President (Delta)
Comrade Boniface Offor — State President (Ebonyi)
Chief Alex Chiedozie Ogbonnia — State President (Enugu)
Dr. Ezechi Chukwu — State President (Imo)
Igo Okparanma (VPG Rivers) — Ag. State President

1 Like

Re: Igbo Will Suffer If They Secede —senator Doguwa by Area4Area: 12:37pm On Oct 29, 2019
Ikechunna:

Only you understand the stupidity you just wrote.
You know yourself, wouldn't bother much
Re: Igbo Will Suffer If They Secede —senator Doguwa by Area4Area: 12:39pm On Oct 29, 2019
jimyjames:

The headquarters is in( park Avenue Enugu)
Lol, why not Okpara square or former Eastern region parliament building or maybe the Enugu state government house or my village?
Re: Igbo Will Suffer If They Secede —senator Doguwa by nku5: 12:44pm On Oct 29, 2019
Ikechunna:

Niggeria told him. Monterrsat for example is considered part of Britian but in the mind of Niggerians such is not possible. Heck even Bioko Island of EQ has Igbo indigenous living there hence, EQ supported Biafra during the first war. With those Igbo population, albeit a minority in that nation, does give interest to build alliance with EQ especially considering those Igbos are near the sea of Bioko Island.

You are right btw. I've had several Central Africans, mostly Congo and Angolans, told me that Igbo culture is more similar to them than West Africans. Honestly believe, we should have been part of Central Africa. Not saying that West Africa isn't growing, Niggeria isn't but, can't pinpoint the other countries as backwards but you are right that Central Africa and especially East Africa are the future.

The guy probably never even heard of Lesotho inside South Africa's borders

Building an alliance with our neighbours in the central african countries won't be difficult. Their combined annual GDP is about USD250m while SE states do about USD100m. At the end of the day money will talk not the party politics people postulate online.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Will Suffer If They Secede —senator Doguwa by jimyjames(m): 12:50pm On Oct 29, 2019
Area4Area:
Lol, why not Okpara square or former Eastern region parliament building or maybe the Enugu state government house or my village?

Just gave you the location, stop talking trash,

1 Like

Re: Igbo Will Suffer If They Secede —senator Doguwa by Area4Area: 1:01pm On Oct 29, 2019
jimyjames:

Just gave you the location, stop talking trash,
Park avenue is no address, house number on park avenue, your park avenue is in what part of Enugu sef?
Re: Igbo Will Suffer If They Secede —senator Doguwa by nku5: 1:06pm On Oct 29, 2019
Area4Area:

https://thenationonlineng.net/just-in-ijaw-youths-stop-asari-dokubo-from-holding-biafran-meeting-in-bayelsa/

https://punchng.com/were-not-biafrans-ijaw-youths-tell-kanu-others/

https://orientdailynews.com/news/isoko-urhobo-peoples-reject-inclusion-in-biafra/

https://www.rockcityfmradio.com/rivers-state-elders-reject-biafra-want-1963-constitution-adopted/

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/south-south-regional/235058-not-biafrans-akwa-ibom-group-says.html

I know if I've told you to google all these and more up, you'd never do it so I decided to help you.

Tell me when you organized a referendum among Igbos nationwide and they told you they want Biafra.

Accept the truth for once, next time you get to the village, ask your elders or those they know that lived among those SS minorities and how they(Igbos) had to run for dear lives from the Ibibios, Efiks, Ikwerre, Ijaws etc during the war and how they pointed out Igbos to be killed during the war. I'm not saying that all were bad because some good people still housed and fed Igbos amongst them but it must be hidden.

All these links you are copying and pasting equal to a referendum in your universe grin which of them even involve Igbos indigenous to the South-South?? You keep hammering on Ijaws and Ibibios when nobody has brought them up here.

Talking about what happened in the war 50 years ago in a world that has drastically changed shows me you are just as lost as the senator who thinks NYSC in Rivers State 40 years ago gives him insight to determine the future.

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Will Suffer If They Secede —senator Doguwa by Area4Area: 1:07pm On Oct 29, 2019
nku5:

Building an alliance with our neighbours in the central african countries won't be difficult. Their combined annual GDP is about USD250m while SE states do about USD100m. At the end of the day money will talk not the party politics people postulate online.
Go read up about Lesotho and why the Brits created it, read about the free trade and movement they have with and in South Africa
Re: Igbo Will Suffer If They Secede —senator Doguwa by Ikechunna: 1:09pm On Oct 29, 2019
nku5:

What do you expect from people who think the only way of development is the dying resources of oil or people who believe road building is the main signs of productivity or people who struggle with definition of referendum. I don’t even waste my precious time anymore on their speech on Biafra. Their Niggeria need those speeches, advises and concerns more so than Biafra.

Regarding your last statement, I’m going to assume your usage of SE states is just an example and not a direct omission of the rest of us that aren’t SE cause if it is, that’s bleeped up. we have contributed significantly in the current Biafra agitation and still have. In Delta Igbo, we’ve put in our quota. Heck, the first protest for NK release occurred on our side. We ignited the protest for him. Rivers Igbos have equally done their part as well but since I’m not one of them, I won’t speak for them. I do hope your usage is for example and not direct omission.

Anyway, what you said is a fact. One thing the Europeans got right about the African race unfortunately is that we have greedy leaders whom are money hungry. Money talk significantly in Africa. In addition, Niggeria does not have the power to stop any nation that build alliance with Biafra. No matter how much they deceive themselves as Giant of Africa, they truly are not.

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Will Suffer If They Secede —senator Doguwa by Area4Area: 1:10pm On Oct 29, 2019
nku5:

All these links you are copying and pasting equal to a referendum in your universe grin which of them even involve Igbos indigenous to the South-South?? You keep hammering on Ijaws and Ibibios when nobody has brought them up here.

Talking about what happened in the war 50 years ago in a world that has drastically changed shows me you are just as lost as the senator who thinks NYSC in Rivers State 40 years ago gives him insight to determine the future.
Just telling you that Biafra would be surrounded by Nigeria and you'd need to beg Nigerian to survive, those links I gave weren't made 40 years ago
Re: Igbo Will Suffer If They Secede —senator Doguwa by mercyville: 1:11pm On Oct 29, 2019
IGBOSON1:

Oh pulease...do yourself a favour and shut da hell up!

You're probably one of the other anti-Igbo/Biafra fools that's been on this thread all along, but now switched to one of your 'we south-south' monikers since the other ones were getting beat silly!

If it doesn't make sense it's not normally true! No true son of Akwa-Ibom would spout this tripe of 'you Igbo got my people killed', while leaving the main culprits and instigators/actors of the pogrom up north in '66 that eventually led to the war! You conveniently overlook the efforts made by the East to avoid war (Aburi accord) which were promptly rejected the moment Gowon returned to Nigeria and presented it to his Fulani masters! You conveniently forget that killings of easterners (yes, not just Igbos were slaughtered up north) continued unabated even after Ojukwu told them the Gowon gov't had assured they would put an end to it!

Can you explain how Biafra or Ndigbo intend to 'use' the Ibibio in the event of a seperation from Nigeria? Explain how in this day and age, the Igbo will force the Ibibio to do anything they don't wanna do! You keep on bleating like a goat about a feared Igbo 'domination' in Biafra, but you're doing nada about the Fulani domination that's real, live and in your face as we speak! Explain how Igbo will 'dominate' the Ibibio when all ethnicities/nations would be joining the newly emergent nation as equal partners....that is assuming the Ibibio elect to go with Biafra and not stay to continue their 'love affair' with the kindly and fairminded Fulani in Nigeria!

And for your information, i'm also from that Niger Delta of which you speak, so look for another excuse!

Left to me,I want Nigeria to split. As the SE is
landlocked so also is the North ..
When Nigeria disintegrates the North will be a landlocked country with hostile Southern neighbors. ... The North can only rely on other landlocked countries like Niger and Chad....

The SS and SW are the very lucky regions in Nigeria .

I sincerely think Igbo should stop being so hateful to the other major tribes and start mending fences.Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Will Suffer If They Secede —senator Doguwa by nku5: 1:20pm On Oct 29, 2019
Ikechunna:

What do you expect from people who think the only way of development is the dying resources of oil or people who believe road building is the main signs of productivity or people who struggle with definition of referendum. I don’t even waste my precious time anymore on their speech on Biafra. Their Niggeria need those speeches, advises and concerns more so than Biafra.

Regarding your last statement, I’m going to assume your usage of SE states is just an example and not a direct omission of the rest of us that aren’t SE cause if it is, that’s bleeped up. we have contributed significantly in the current Biafra agitation and still have. In Delta Igbo, we’ve put in our quota. Heck, the first protest for NK release occurred on our side. We ignited the protest for him. Rivers Igbos have equally done their part as well but since I’m not one of them, I won’t speak for them. I do hope your usage is for example and not direct omission.

Anyway, what you said is a fact. One thing the Europeans got right about the African race unfortunately is that we have greedy leaders whom are money hungry. Money talk significantly in Africa. In addition, Niggeria does not have the power to stop any nation that build alliance with Biafra. No matter how much that deceive themselves as Giant of Africa, they truly are not.

You are very perceptive! That figure was just an example from the SE states. If you add the Igbos in Delta and Rivers States plus the ones who will choose to leave Nigerian states it would go up by at least USD30m. I just used it for a tough example because the stats which I got from Budgit for Delta state covers all the different tribes.

See eh it makes me lmao when i read nonsense that Nigeria will somehow be able to cage a country with about 30m+ people in event of a split. Not possible. Maybe in the 1960s and 1970s that these people are still dreaming of but not today

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Will Suffer If They Secede —senator Doguwa by nku5: 1:23pm On Oct 29, 2019
Area4Area:
Just telling you that Biafra would be surrounded by Nigeria and you'd need to beg Nigerian to survive, those links I gave weren't made 40 years ago

Answer my simple question...which of those links are descriptive of the mood of South-South Igbos in 2019?

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Will Suffer If They Secede —senator Doguwa by Area4Area: 1:29pm On Oct 29, 2019
mercyville:

Left to me,I want Nigeria to split. As the SE is
landlocked so also is the North ..
When Nigeria disintegrates the North will be a landlocked country with hostile Southern neighbors. ... The North can only rely on other landlocked countries like Niger and Chad....

The SS and SW are the very lucky regions in Nigeria .

I sincerely think Igbo should stop being so hateful to the other major tribes and start mending fences.Thanks.
The north is even luckier if it decide to split alone, it shares boundaries with Benin and Cameroon that have access to the sea, if Benin or Cameroon messes up it can switch to the otherunlike Biafra that'd be surrounded by Nigeria and has nowhere else to turn to.
Re: Igbo Will Suffer If They Secede —senator Doguwa by IGBOSON1: 1:31pm On Oct 29, 2019
Area4Area:
A comes before B, B before C, get the Biafra and stop preempting and suggesting about what others would do?

But that’s exactly what you’re doing! grin

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Will Suffer If They Secede —senator Doguwa by Area4Area: 1:33pm On Oct 29, 2019
nku5:

Answer my simple question...which of those links are descriptive of the mood of South-South Igbos in 2019?
All the Igbo regions in the SS are surrounded by SS minorities assuming they decide to join the SE Igbos for a Biafra.
Is it the Ikas, Ukwuanis, Ikwerres that you are still banking on?
Re: Igbo Will Suffer If They Secede —senator Doguwa by Area4Area: 1:35pm On Oct 29, 2019
IGBOSON1:

But that’s exactly what you’re doing! grin
What are you doing because I'm not coming and going and understood you.
Re: Igbo Will Suffer If They Secede —senator Doguwa by Ikechunna: 1:41pm On Oct 29, 2019
nku5:

You are very perceptive! That figure was just an example from the SE states. If you add the Igbos in Delta and Rivers States plus the ones who will choose to leave Nigerian states it would go up by at least USD30m. I just used it for a tough example because the stats which I got from Budgit for Delta state covers all the different tribes.

See eh it makes me lmao when i read nonsense that Nigeria will somehow be able to cage a country with about 30m+ people in event of a split. Not possible. Maybe in the 1960s and 1970s that these people are still dreaming of but not today

That's the comical thing about it all. Like for real? They actually think that's possible in 21st century. I understand their Niggeria as a nation is skyrocketing backwards in a speed of light but I'm surprised their mind is as well.

What's even funny is their comment on how when Biafra leaves, nobody else does. I always shuckle whenever I read that. That would be true if Niggeria is a developing country and majority of it's people are predominately middle class, not poor and getting worse by the day. But then again, I'm not surprised. They don't even know the amount of division seeking groups in that their shithole. They honestly believe IPOB and Massob are the only ones. grin Just comical. I always laugh when I read that. Anyway, they clearly don't understand what a chain reaction is. They need to go back to chemistry classes if they ever took it. When one leaves, it would start a chain reaction. Anybody with half a sense or even education could see that.

6 Likes

Re: Igbo Will Suffer If They Secede —senator Doguwa by nku5: 2:41pm On Oct 29, 2019
Area4Area:
All the Igbo regions in the SS are surrounded by SS minorities assuming they decide to join the SE Igbos for a Biafra.
Is it the Ikas, Ukwuanis, Ikwerres that you are still banking on?

Talking about Ikwerre and Ika Where do you think the people bolded below are from cheesy

jimyjames:

Area4area

These are the current executives of the ohananeze Ndi-igbo representing the entire Igbo kingdom World Wide with their headquarters in Enugu, , all the states including Rivers and Delta have a president representing them

CHIEF Barr. John Nnia Nwodo) — President General
DIG Hillary Opara mni (rtd) — Deputy President General
Elder Barr. Onuoha Udeka (rtd)2 — Vice President General (Abia)
Chief Charles Odunukwe — Vice President General (Anambra)
DR. Sylvanus O. Ebigwei, MON. — Vice President General (Delta)
Prof. Chigozie N. Ogbu, OFR — Vice president-General (Ebonyi)
Hon. Igochukwu Okparanma — Vice President—General (Rivers)
Barr. Uche I. Okwukwu — Secretary-General'
Dr. Solomon N. Ogunji — Deputy Secretary-General
Chief Chuks Muoma, SAN — National Legal Adviser
Emeka Festus Ogwu — National Treasurer
Chief Chief Alphonsus Duru — ' National Financial Secretary
Barrister Uche Achi-Okpaga — National. Publicity Secretary.
Chief Eric Ebeh — Asst. Nat. Treasurer
Chief Barr. Okeagu Ogadah — Assistant National Legal Adviser
Elder Chris Eluemunoh — Asst. Nat. Fin. Secretary
Comrade Chuks Ibegbu — Asst. National Pub. Secretary
Elder Justice R.C. Ajuzieogu — State President (Abia)
Chief Damian Okeke (Ogene) — State President (Anambra)
Hon. Henry Uche Nwaokobia — State President (Delta)
Comrade Boniface Offor — State President (Ebonyi)
Chief Alex Chiedozie Ogbonnia — State President (Enugu)
Dr. Ezechi Chukwu — State President (Imo)
Igo Okparanma (VPG Rivers) — Ag. State President

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Will Suffer If They Secede —senator Doguwa by Area4Area: 2:45pm On Oct 29, 2019
Ikechunna:

That's the comical thing about it all. Like for real? They actually think that's possible in 21st century. I understand their Niggeria as a nation is skyrocketing backwards in a speed of light but I'm surprised their mind is as well.

What's even funny is their comment on how when Biafra leaves, nobody else does. I always shuckle whenever I read that. That would be true if Niggeria is a developing country and majority of it's people are predominately middle class, not poor and getting worse by the day. But then again, I'm not surprised. They don't even know the amount of division seeking groups in that their shithole. They honestly believe IPOB and Massob are the only ones. grin Just comical. I always laugh when I read that. Anyway, they clearly don't understand what a chain reaction is. They need to go back to chemistry classes if they ever took it. When one leaves, it would start a chain reaction. Anybody with half a sense or even education could see that.
Get your Biafra first and leave others to decide, you can't be deciding for everyone.
You want Biafra and want SS minorities to be part of it in order to have access to the sea and oil, you've been told they're not interested in Biafra or getting another country of their own but you still believe they'd join Biafra or form their country so that you can invade and annex their land.
Most of you already know that Rivers state would be difficult to convince and that's why you're hoping on Akwa-Cross to join you or form their country, DOA.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Will Suffer If They Secede —senator Doguwa by Area4Area: 2:50pm On Oct 29, 2019
nku5:

Talking about Ikwerre and Ika Where do you think the people bolded below are from cheesy

Continue deceiving yourself till the time comes
Re: Igbo Will Suffer If They Secede —senator Doguwa by Nobody: 3:08pm On Oct 29, 2019
gentiles:

U look like a jobless person. Do something with your life. Time na money!
lol I just checked and found out you are following my moniker.
Now who is jobless grin
My first and last attention to you

1 Like

Re: Igbo Will Suffer If They Secede —senator Doguwa by nauto5: 3:29pm On Oct 29, 2019
Let see how it goes
Re: Igbo Will Suffer If They Secede —senator Doguwa by Ikechunna: 3:32pm On Oct 29, 2019
Area4Area:
Get your Biafra first and leave others to decide, you can't be deciding for everyone.
You want Biafra and want SS minorities to be part of it in order to have access to the sea and oil, you've been told they're not interested in Biafra or getting another country of their own but you still believe they'd join Biafra or form their country so that you can invade and annex their land.
Most of you already know that Rivers state would be difficult to convince and that's why you're hoping on Akwa-Cross to join you or form their country, DOA.

Nigga find out who the hell you’re talking to before screeching rubbish on my mention. I’m AGAINST Non-Igbos included in Biafra and I’ve always been since the beginning. Every fucking body knows that. I’ve even mentioned it multiple times on this forum that if non-Anioma deltans are included in Biafra count Anioma out. Likewise, my best friend, who is Ibibio, is who turned me pro-Biafra and we even started a Biafran get together group in VA. Till date, when he calls himself Biafran, I let him know that he’s not even though he’s even the one that turned me pro-Biafra and my best friend. Find out who the Bleep you’re talking about before screeching rubbish.

My comment was talking about other non igbo succession groups. Niger delta republic for example have been something in agitation by several groups such as JND, NDGJM, Liberation Force, etc and even within the ND, there’s tribal communities that also fight for self determination such as MOSOP for Ogoni people. I’m sure if one checks other parts of Niggeria you’ll equally find other succession groups after all, even in Southwest, there is a group seeking oduduwa or whatever they call it nation. Only a fool deceives himself that the other succession groups won’t piggyback on the cut on the fabric Biafra makes when it leaves. Only one living in LaLa land.

Secondly, I’m not one to write nonsense to, I actually educate myself. First, are you so Imbecilic that you don’t know River state contains multiple tribes of which Igbos is one of it. Who the duck you think Asa, Oyigbo, Etche, etc are? Hell why the Bleep you think your shithole government attacked when they attacked Biafran agitators in River state? Secondly, Igboland has more than enough oil and gas to last her a life time dum dum. I suggest take a very close look at the maps posted. Oyigbo LGA oil alone is enough to even carry Biafra for several years even past my damn generation and my great grandchildren generation coming and that’s just Oyigbo only. If we include other Igbo groups, open the gas reserves in SE and Anioma territories, restart the coal business in Enugu, Biafra is set for life without even directing it's another to minerals and other resources in Igboland. Luckily for us, each Biafran agitators groups discussion I've been on and read, majority are against utilizing mineral resources for development but rather, human resources. Igbos are not like you shitholans that are imbecilic to understand the power of actually developing without depending on minerals and oil. Heck, I recall in one of the radio show IPOB had, one thing their platform mentioned is that Biafra would imitate the Chinese development pattern. They highlighted that Igbo producers such as Aba made products should be marketed worldwide and other Igbo markets should be expanded and exposed to everyone just like Onitsha. If you go on their several social media pages, they actual promote some of those Aba made products for traders. Unlike you fools who stay decieving yourself, majority of Biafran groups speaks highly on doing the complete OPPOSITE of Niggeria leadership skills which include depending on oil for survival especially since oil is becoming obsolete. Make attempt to actual know wtf you niggas are screeching before typing

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Will Suffer If They Secede —senator Doguwa by jimyjames(m): 3:44pm On Oct 29, 2019
Area4Area:
Park avenue is no address, house number on park avenue, your park avenue is in what part of Enugu sef?

No 7 park Avenue GRA Enugu
Re: Igbo Will Suffer If They Secede —senator Doguwa by Area4Area: 4:41pm On Oct 29, 2019
jimyjames:

No 7 park Avenue GRA Enugu
Ok
Re: Igbo Will Suffer If They Secede —senator Doguwa by jimyjames(m): 4:45pm On Oct 29, 2019
Area4Area:
Ok

I can take you there if you want to

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

PDP Rally: How Adamawa People Welcomed Atiku (Videos) / I Have No Regret Announcing Binani As Adamawa Gov-Elect – Suspended REC / 2019: Why We Bought Forms For Buhari – Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.