Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,829 members, 7,862,730 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 02:50 AM

The Way Relationship Easily Collapes This Days. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Way Relationship Easily Collapes This Days. (673 Views)

The Way British, Americans And Nigerians Woo A Girl (photo) / Can Someone Please Tell Me Why Its So Easy To Have SEX With Gals This Days. / Why Are Most Girls Gold Diggers This Days? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Way Relationship Easily Collapes This Days. by yankypusy(m): 6:38am On Nov 12, 2010
Relationship is a journey and the vehicle that take you through dat journey is love and trust but this days in relationships no love no trust because of past event why.
Re: The Way Relationship Easily Collapes This Days. by kay177(m): 6:48am On Nov 12, 2010
You have already anwsered the question, love, trust dedication, honesty etc. All those qualities are no where no be found in both guys and ladies, everybody is selfish and despirate nowadays, trying to outsmart one another in a relationship,
Re: The Way Relationship Easily Collapes This Days. by SALady(f): 9:44am On Nov 12, 2010
yankypusy:

Relationship is a journey and the vehicle that take you through dat journey is love and trust but this days in relationships no love no trust because of past event why.

I dont know but I am starting to understand why our parents always told us to wait. Thing is, by the time one is suppose to enjoy this part (relationships) of his/her life you find that they've been through a lot and are left jaded.

This is one of the reason why I find it difficult to date older men.
Re: The Way Relationship Easily Collapes This Days. by lajjy(m): 1:48pm On Nov 12, 2010
Basically it all boils down to misplaced priorities. These days, relationship easily crumbles because people don’t know why they are in a relationship, they can’t endure neither are they willing to sacrifice for each other. We create an abnormal standard for ourselves, we don’t even know how to forgive when offended, we have abandon meekness and humility instead carving for ourselves egoistically-hyped lifestyle. Westernisation has destroyed our virtues and heritage, machoism and feminism are constantly the driving force of our present day lifestyle. Am not against westernization but we have infiltrated our mentality with alien culture, so the drama we see in the news is MARRIED TODAY, DIVORCE TOMORROW.

Anyhow, e no matter how u take do am.

(1) (Reply)

What Has Religion Got To Do With It? / Rape:true Life Story / No-strings-attached Kind Of Relationship Or The Opposite?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.