Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

My BREASTS To The World,popular Yoruba Model Bares Her Boob With No Bra In Lagos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My BREASTS To The World,popular Yoruba Model Bares Her Boob With No Bra In Lagos (14192 Views)

"Lay On My Boobs, Let's Make Money Plans"nigeria Girl Shows Off Her Boob (photos / See How A Lagos Babe Stepped Out For An Appointment With Her Boob On Display / Breasts Overload!! This Photos Of Nigeria Lady Exposing Her Boob Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My BREASTS To The World,popular Yoruba Model Bares Her Boob With No Bra In Lagos by queenblog(f): 10:17am On Oct 28, 2019
Nigerian model, Adetutu who featured in an interactive session at a book Festival in Lagos, bared her boobs again in a see-through green outfit at the event.

Adetutu shared photos from the event on Facebook with the caption "Day 4 at Ake festival".

Here are the uncensoed photos she shared >>> https://kupelove..com/2019/10/again-model-with-tribal-marks-adetutu.html

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: My BREASTS To The World,popular Yoruba Model Bares Her Boob With No Bra In Lagos by Rahyberg(m): 10:26am On Oct 28, 2019
Many are mad, few are roaming.

9 Likes

Re: My BREASTS To The World,popular Yoruba Model Bares Her Boob With No Bra In Lagos by Lamanii22(f): 10:30am On Oct 28, 2019
Rahyberg:
Many are mad, few are roaming.

Swears man...

1 Like

Re: My BREASTS To The World,popular Yoruba Model Bares Her Boob With No Bra In Lagos by Tomide007: 10:43am On Oct 28, 2019
As liberal as the US is, its still illegal to bare your boobs in public except for events rated 18+....WTF is this.

3 Likes

Re: My BREASTS To The World,popular Yoruba Model Bares Her Boob With No Bra In Lagos by froshroy(m): 10:45am On Oct 28, 2019
Still trying all my best to find the boobs that was bared sad

6 Likes

Re: My BREASTS To The World,popular Yoruba Model Bares Her Boob With No Bra In Lagos by OlawaleBammie: 12:06pm On Oct 28, 2019
evrrybody na model, even dis palm kernel??
insanity everywer. shior

1 Like

Re: My BREASTS To The World,popular Yoruba Model Bares Her Boob With No Bra In Lagos by Halezis(m): 3:43pm On Oct 28, 2019
She looks disgustingsad

1 Like

Re: My BREASTS To The World,popular Yoruba Model Bares Her Boob With No Bra In Lagos by Amstupid(m): 3:56pm On Oct 28, 2019
grin
Agbalumo

Take ND manage

2 Likes

Re: My BREASTS To The World,popular Yoruba Model Bares Her Boob With No Bra In Lagos by alphaNomega: 3:57pm On Oct 28, 2019
My problem is with the dolt that used the word "popular"

2 Likes

Re: My BREASTS To The World,popular Yoruba Model Bares Her Boob With No Bra In Lagos by 459yoga: 5:14pm On Oct 28, 2019
Haba
Re: My BREASTS To The World,popular Yoruba Model Bares Her Boob With No Bra In Lagos by danny56: 5:18pm On Oct 28, 2019
Nigeria is gradually sliding into dangerous lifestyle in form of civilization. No part of civilization holds nudity. cry
Re: My BREASTS To The World,popular Yoruba Model Bares Her Boob With No Bra In Lagos by BLUEJAYY: 5:30pm On Oct 28, 2019
Perky boobs cool

1 Like

Re: My BREASTS To The World,popular Yoruba Model Bares Her Boob With No Bra In Lagos by Blogfarms: 5:39pm On Oct 28, 2019
She bares her bee-sting
I wan para before, then I saw what they call breast.... Mtchewww

1 Like

Re: My BREASTS To The World,popular Yoruba Model Bares Her Boob With No Bra In Lagos by Stanleyafam(m): 5:53pm On Oct 28, 2019
queenblog:
Nigerian model, Adetutu who featured in an interactive session at a book Festival in Lagos, bared her boobs again in a see-through green outfit at the event.

Adetutu shared photos from the event on Facebook with the caption "Day 4 at Ake festival".

Here are the uncensoed photos she shared >>> https://kupelove..com/2019/10/again-model-with-tribal-marks-adetutu.html

At an event, where are the people at the event?

Na only u go event...

Audio event

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My BREASTS To The World,popular Yoruba Model Bares Her Boob With No Bra In Lagos by Lonelypacifist6: 5:57pm On Oct 28, 2019
She bared her tits to the world and Someone Covered it for her, is that sense?

1 Like

Re: My BREASTS To The World,popular Yoruba Model Bares Her Boob With No Bra In Lagos by doggedfighter(f): 6:19pm On Oct 28, 2019
Nice boobs she got there
Re: My BREASTS To The World,popular Yoruba Model Bares Her Boob With No Bra In Lagos by Adrian98(m): 6:35pm On Oct 28, 2019
Samsung Galaxy S7 for sale 20k.dm
Re: My BREASTS To The World,popular Yoruba Model Bares Her Boob With No Bra In Lagos by davillian(m): 6:45pm On Oct 28, 2019
Groundnut

1 Like

Re: My BREASTS To The World,popular Yoruba Model Bares Her Boob With No Bra In Lagos by Tonymegabush1(m): 7:06pm On Oct 28, 2019
Her feeding bottle, her wahala, her headache wetin come b my own

1 Like

Re: My BREASTS To The World,popular Yoruba Model Bares Her Boob With No Bra In Lagos by iammo(m): 7:16pm On Oct 28, 2019

i never waste an opurtunity to bring out my blockus to pee arround ladies, since we all want to be harrassing ourselves with nudity the nudity war just started

i pee and look into your eyes still you shy off

Re: My BREASTS To The World,popular Yoruba Model Bares Her Boob With No Bra In Lagos by Tirexy(m): 7:41pm On Oct 28, 2019
See as the thing be like 20 naira sugar.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My BREASTS To The World,popular Yoruba Model Bares Her Boob With No Bra In Lagos by Khd95(m): 12:03am On Oct 29, 2019
Which kine disengaged brezz be this
No unity or harmony amongst the pairs

Be like #30 orange
Re: My BREASTS To The World,popular Yoruba Model Bares Her Boob With No Bra In Lagos by futurerex: 12:21am On Oct 29, 2019
Why did you censor it
Re: My BREASTS To The World,popular Yoruba Model Bares Her Boob With No Bra In Lagos by Adrian98(m): 12:55am On Oct 29, 2019
Samsung Galaxy S7 for sale 20k. blank screen. Dm
Re: My BREASTS To The World,popular Yoruba Model Bares Her Boob With No Bra In Lagos by femi4: 5:06am On Oct 29, 2019
She bares her tigernuts
Re: My BREASTS To The World,popular Yoruba Model Bares Her Boob With No Bra In Lagos by nauto5: 5:05pm On Oct 29, 2019
I am learning
Re: My BREASTS To The World,popular Yoruba Model Bares Her Boob With No Bra In Lagos by Nobody: 6:14pm On Oct 29, 2019
Small fine breasts

(1) (Reply)

Signs That A Guy Loves A Girl / Guys Do You Find Hairy Ladies Attractive? / How Do We Define A Nagging Person?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.