Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,519 members, 7,826,955 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Travelwaka Visit To The First Primary School In Nigeria - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelwaka Visit To The First Primary School In Nigeria (47239 Views)

Primary School Pupils In Lagos Inside The Blue Line Train Today (Video) / My Visit To The Ancient Cave Of Ashes... Isarun In Ondo State. (pictures) / My Visit To The Old Idanre Town And The Story Of Idanre Hills( With pictures). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Travelwaka Visit To The First Primary School In Nigeria by webngnews: 10:29pm On Oct 28, 2019
Oh
Re: Travelwaka Visit To The First Primary School In Nigeria by Nova123: 10:33pm On Oct 28, 2019
Badagry and having all the first thing in Nigeria ehnn undecided
Re: Travelwaka Visit To The First Primary School In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:17pm On Oct 28, 2019
ossaisly:
With all due respect, Nigeriis a joke!!!!

lipsrsealed
Whose joke?. You might said GBs'. but to be honest, her real comedian is her people.

1 Like

Re: Travelwaka Visit To The First Primary School In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:20pm On Oct 28, 2019
Nova123:
Badagry and having all the first thing in Nigeria ehnn undecided
me to self wonder o. why was oyo state called the pacesetter state then.

2 Likes

Re: Travelwaka Visit To The First Primary School In Nigeria by Obadiah180(m): 12:38am On Oct 29, 2019
lifezone247:
as in so so much history, but my dear there is no single development in this place where its supposed to be a tourist attraction. Just try driving from mile 2 trying to visit badagry only the road will discourage you.
well... I live in badagry and I hope you have visited during this time that the place in now a river where you can get a fish for barbie cue...
Re: Travelwaka Visit To The First Primary School In Nigeria by Obadiah180(m): 12:42am On Oct 29, 2019
Akamariner:

me to self wonder o. why was oyo state called the pacesetter state then.
the truth is...
badagry is the beginning of Nigeria...
everything started there....
slave trade
Christianity
education
civilization...... etc..
but.. Lagos state govt don't like the people at all..
if something to be given to all local govt...
badagry own will never complete...

1 Like

Re: Travelwaka Visit To The First Primary School In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:46am On Oct 29, 2019
Obadiah180:
the truth is... badagry is the beginning of Nigeria... everything started there.... slave trade Christianity education civilization...... etc.. but.. Lagos state govt don't like the people at all.. if something to be given to all local govt... badagry own will never complete...
Well, what do i know. "ki lemi mo..."
Re: Travelwaka Visit To The First Primary School In Nigeria by lifezone247(m): 5:24am On Oct 29, 2019
Obadiah180:

well... I live in badagry and I hope you have visited during this time that the place in now a river where you can get a fish for barbie cue...
I'm a landlord in imeke. Aradagun axis.
Re: Travelwaka Visit To The First Primary School In Nigeria by Muyiwa100: 7:11am On Oct 29, 2019
travelwaka:
its quite sad that the building is currently left to decay, no maintenance, this building could have been well maintained and converted to a great tourist centre where millions of people will come to visit. we hope the government will look into this and make this tourist centre to a standard one.

What's your view on this?
Really true
Re: Travelwaka Visit To The First Primary School In Nigeria by nauto5: 11:37pm On Oct 29, 2019
Story Please Dont Mind me
Re: Travelwaka Visit To The First Primary School In Nigeria by travelwaka: 10:25am On Oct 30, 2019
If we can package this place well, people will come all over the world to see this city

Obadiah180:

the truth is...
badagry is the beginning of Nigeria...
everything started there....
slave trade
Christianity
education
civilization...... etc..
but.. Lagos state govt don't like the people at all..
if something to be given to all local govt...
badagry own will never complete...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Is Why I Think Ikogosi Warm & Cold Spring Is Over-hyped? (Pictures) / New Kano Three Level Bridge Completed / Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Berates Fellow Nigerians (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.