Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,158 members, 7,953,598 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:11 PM

Can You Forgive A Partner That Tried To Poison You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Forgive A Partner That Tried To Poison You (397 Views)

Why Is It Hard For A Man To Forgive A Woman Who Cheated? / Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? / The Amount Of Times You Can Forgive A Cheating Spouse - Bamisepeter's Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Forgive A Partner That Tried To Poison You by Aabheaven(m): 8:01pm On Oct 28, 2019
Ok, i have been thinking on this and would want to know your thought. Can you forgive a partner that tried to poison you. Experience will be much appreciated
Re: Can You Forgive A Partner That Tried To Poison You by Kentura(m): 8:07pm On Oct 28, 2019
lol forgive.?

She will still try it again, and you might not be so lucky.
Re: Can You Forgive A Partner That Tried To Poison You by Nobody: 8:09pm On Oct 28, 2019
yes. i will forgive when she is in prison for 50 years.

1 Like

Re: Can You Forgive A Partner That Tried To Poison You by Betakeshi: 8:12pm On Oct 28, 2019
shocked
Re: Can You Forgive A Partner That Tried To Poison You by Olalan(m): 8:14pm On Oct 28, 2019
Some questions shouldn't be asked and this is one of it.
Re: Can You Forgive A Partner That Tried To Poison You by Ladylite: 8:26pm On Oct 28, 2019
Aabheaven:
Ok, i have been thinking on this and would want to know your thought. Can you forgive a partner that tried to poison you. Experience will be much appreciated

Yes after they are dead from me poisoning them.
Re: Can You Forgive A Partner That Tried To Poison You by iPrevail(m): 8:33pm On Oct 28, 2019
What sort of stupid question is this?
Re: Can You Forgive A Partner That Tried To Poison You by Martinez39(m): 8:35pm On Oct 28, 2019
Aabheaven:
Never. If she had succeeded, will you be thinking of forgiveness and would she feel remorseful? You are very stupid to contemplate such.
Re: Can You Forgive A Partner That Tried To Poison You by donbachi(m): 8:48pm On Oct 28, 2019
forgive...unless u wan give d person last chance to prepare a better poison....even Jesus Christ no forgive Judas iscariot.

(1) (Reply)

Dating Or Trying To Date An Educated Woman Is Too Much Hard Work...... / What Percentage Of Ladies Do Not Sleep With EX Or Another Before Wedding? / Closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.