Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,986 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:49 AM

Promise Excel Is Dead, Blogger Dies Of Heart Disease (Photos) - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Promise Excel Is Dead, Blogger Dies Of Heart Disease (Photos) (42644 Views)

Kamuche Doris: Blogger Dies Four Days After Celebrating Her Birthday (Photo) / Benue Blogger, Tessy Okwori Is Dead (Burial Photos) / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Blogger Juachi Promise Ochu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Promise Excel Is Dead, Blogger Dies Of Heart Disease (Photos) by KraticKratus: 11:26pm On Oct 28, 2019
Nothing special about him. We will all die.
Re: Promise Excel Is Dead, Blogger Dies Of Heart Disease (Photos) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 11:32pm On Oct 28, 2019
CaptainMitch:
I wan be axeman come corner bam me

Lol go play their Jollof Rice grin

1 Like

Re: Promise Excel Is Dead, Blogger Dies Of Heart Disease (Photos) by macho44(m): 12:11am On Oct 29, 2019
teddy1991:

Who b dis one ?
if you ask me na who i go ask?
Re: Promise Excel Is Dead, Blogger Dies Of Heart Disease (Photos) by Gabson001(m): 12:15am On Oct 29, 2019
Death is a depth
Rest on Brotherly
your death pain me even though I no know you..
Re: Promise Excel Is Dead, Blogger Dies Of Heart Disease (Photos) by Gabson001(m): 12:18am On Oct 29, 2019
Lilshorecords:
One spanner lost,
AiyeA*eMen!
Rugged you egede
Nah so Dem go dey show demselves upandan
Maybe nah 48 he be oh undecided

2 Likes

Re: Promise Excel Is Dead, Blogger Dies Of Heart Disease (Photos) by Rolex66: 12:24am On Oct 29, 2019
Lilshorecords:
One spanner lost,

AiyeA*eMen!

Rugged you egede

Small boy, you still dey carry this nonsense for head abi?

9 Likes

Re: Promise Excel Is Dead, Blogger Dies Of Heart Disease (Photos) by Christmasdon(m): 12:42am On Oct 29, 2019
ursullalinda:
Ah gosh ......some one mentioned he is the only child....Na waoh.....life is meaningless.....RIP to the dead.....I pray God consoles his family
. I bet to disagree with you. Do you actually and fully know the meaning of LIFE. No you don't. my dear Life is good. Christ is life. and you are saying CHRIST is meaning less. You have spoken an abomination. Aaaah! GOD have mercy on you for u to stop spewing jagons.
Re: Promise Excel Is Dead, Blogger Dies Of Heart Disease (Photos) by Excuzeme: 1:03am On Oct 29, 2019
ZombieTERROR:
He couldn't afford a London hospital and he's not yusuf Buhari....

RIP to you...
May you come back in a sane country that burns political thieves rather than campaign for them to be president

Walahi!

Buhari spent about one year in London Hospital
His wife Aisha goes to London and germany for regular checkups (she said she just came back from one, to learn her husband has approved fourteen AIDES / Assistants for her, at tax-payers expense!

But in close to FIVE YEARS now as President, this useless leaders whose only achievement is using DSS to arrest protesters, has not BUILT a SINGLE World Class Hospital in Nigeria, that can treat him and his wife......yet he claims to be fighting corruption!

Nigerians need to decide whether they want to keep quiet forever and die in suffering or they want to stand up for their rights, as the citizens of other countries are doing.

Something must be wrong with Nigerians otherwise, by now, this rubbish should have stopped.

1 Like

Re: Promise Excel Is Dead, Blogger Dies Of Heart Disease (Photos) by Oyeleye101(m): 1:09am On Oct 29, 2019
RIP
Re: Promise Excel Is Dead, Blogger Dies Of Heart Disease (Photos) by JB4life: 3:01am On Oct 29, 2019
Very sad. Rip.
Re: Promise Excel Is Dead, Blogger Dies Of Heart Disease (Photos) by m140(m): 4:58am On Oct 29, 2019
Newguyhere:
This is deep!!
Leaving a scary name behind, carl benz or Anini, who would you like your child to be ?
Re: Promise Excel Is Dead, Blogger Dies Of Heart Disease (Photos) by Nobody: 5:13am On Oct 29, 2019
I hope it's not wetin I dey think brought your untimely death... If it's , just go and face your consequences with baba God.
Re: Promise Excel Is Dead, Blogger Dies Of Heart Disease (Photos) by anambraamaka: 5:16am On Oct 29, 2019
Gforce2015:
I hope it's not wetin I dey think brought your untimely death... If it's , just go and face your consequences with baba God.

Shut your trap you slow mofo

1 Like

Re: Promise Excel Is Dead, Blogger Dies Of Heart Disease (Photos) by Youngsage: 5:38am On Oct 29, 2019
cry
Re: Promise Excel Is Dead, Blogger Dies Of Heart Disease (Photos) by Nobody: 5:41am On Oct 29, 2019
anambraamaka:

Shut your trap you slow mofo

You sound like a rabid dog... Don't forget to take your drugs before it gets out of hands o!
Re: Promise Excel Is Dead, Blogger Dies Of Heart Disease (Photos) by Onyeka8: 5:44am On Oct 29, 2019
RIP Hero Amen.
Re: Promise Excel Is Dead, Blogger Dies Of Heart Disease (Photos) by newbalancejobs(m): 6:00am On Oct 29, 2019
Rest on Promise Excel

1 Like

Re: Promise Excel Is Dead, Blogger Dies Of Heart Disease (Photos) by anambraamaka: 6:21am On Oct 29, 2019
Gforce2015:

You sound like a rabid dog... Don't forget to take your drugs before it gets out of hands o!

Suck your mother slowpoke

1 Like

Re: Promise Excel Is Dead, Blogger Dies Of Heart Disease (Photos) by israelmao(m): 6:24am On Oct 29, 2019
This life is for rent,we own nothing and we have nothing.
Re: Promise Excel Is Dead, Blogger Dies Of Heart Disease (Photos) by owolabi5: 6:27am On Oct 29, 2019
RIP HANDSOME
Re: Promise Excel Is Dead, Blogger Dies Of Heart Disease (Photos) by Arijude(m): 6:50am On Oct 29, 2019
Rest in peace
Re: Promise Excel Is Dead, Blogger Dies Of Heart Disease (Photos) by Olodo24: 7:06am On Oct 29, 2019
Young Souls are just dying. So painful
Re: Promise Excel Is Dead, Blogger Dies Of Heart Disease (Photos) by Nobody: 7:30am On Oct 29, 2019
anambraamaka:

Suck your mother slowpoke

I'm warning you now o! Take your drugs before dey bind you with chains and fetters
Re: Promise Excel Is Dead, Blogger Dies Of Heart Disease (Photos) by anambraamaka: 7:36am On Oct 29, 2019
Gforce2015:

I'm warning you now o! I need to take my drugs before dey bind Me with chains and fetters

Okay cool take your drugs then
Re: Promise Excel Is Dead, Blogger Dies Of Heart Disease (Photos) by Odunolumide(m): 7:58am On Oct 29, 2019
Giftedprof:
I hope you are in a better place. Rest in peace dear
dust you were made and there you will return
Re: Promise Excel Is Dead, Blogger Dies Of Heart Disease (Photos) by guccitype(m): 8:51am On Oct 29, 2019
Those bloggers writing nonsense about men of God. Mtcheww
Re: Promise Excel Is Dead, Blogger Dies Of Heart Disease (Photos) by Nobody: 9:33am On Oct 29, 2019
It is destabilizing to hear the news of your demise.. I'll never recover from this shock.
You had an unpopular and refreshing way of thinking.
Your life was so purposeful.
It was from you I learnt how to use canva and other design apps.
You were so selfless.
You are many things to many people, and your heart is gold, your spirit-unbreakable.
For all I care, Promise, You live on.
YOU LIVE!

1 Like

Re: Promise Excel Is Dead, Blogger Dies Of Heart Disease (Photos) by sircrabo: 10:20am On Oct 29, 2019
RIP to the young handsome dude. Whats his blog url ? let me see his work

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olumayowa Elegbede Buys Nigeria Air Domain Names, Selling At ₦24 Million Each / Facebook Restores Account Of Amonia Rita Stewart, Lady Who Wrote Mark Zuckerberg / Mark Zuckerberg Rock Matching Pajamas With His Beautiful Family (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.