Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,301 members, 7,811,892 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:31 PM

Promise Excel Is Dead, Blogger Dies Of Heart Disease (Photos) - Webmasters (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Promise Excel Is Dead, Blogger Dies Of Heart Disease (Photos) (42643 Views)

Kamuche Doris: Blogger Dies Four Days After Celebrating Her Birthday (Photo) / Benue Blogger, Tessy Okwori Is Dead (Burial Photos) / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Blogger Juachi Promise Ochu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Promise Excel Is Dead, Blogger Dies Of Heart Disease (Photos) by Nobody: 10:43am On Oct 29, 2019
anambraamaka:

Okay cool take your drugs then

I don't even Know , I'm chatting with a Yahoo boy.. who is editing my comments...

O Ni kuure
Re: Promise Excel Is Dead, Blogger Dies Of Heart Disease (Photos) by 77up(m): 11:10am On Oct 29, 2019
TechCapon:
I actually belong to the same whatsapp group with this guy. Gosh, this guy is so intelligent, I spoke to him a lot about stuff and he always seems to have an answer to every question. It broke my heart hearing of his sudden death. None of us knew he was even sick. Rip brother, God knows best
God knows it all though at the bold, I guess that's also contributed to it , you don't hide sickness. May his soul rest in peace and quick delivery to those on sick bed or walking sick.

I just pity his mum ,I don't want to imagine how she is doing now cry
Re: Promise Excel Is Dead, Blogger Dies Of Heart Disease (Photos) by anambraamaka: 11:47am On Oct 29, 2019
Gforce2015:

You don't even Know , That I am a Yahoo boy.. im chasing maga While reading your comments...
I never hammer that’s why I been dey vex, I know I have a little mental illness

SMH

You need spiritual help bro
Re: Promise Excel Is Dead, Blogger Dies Of Heart Disease (Photos) by wizkidblogger(f): 12:16pm On Oct 29, 2019
RIP Promise. You were phenomenal cry
Re: Promise Excel Is Dead, Blogger Dies Of Heart Disease (Photos) by Nobody: 1:25pm On Oct 29, 2019
anambraamaka:

SMH

You need spiritual help bro

Oloriburuku oloshi....

Moto lo ma pe.....

Omo' ofo...

Iya o Ni jeere e

Ko shi kuuro Lori airspace fun mi jo
Re: Promise Excel Is Dead, Blogger Dies Of Heart Disease (Photos) by incomebrain(m): 7:12pm On Oct 29, 2019
Re: Promise Excel Is Dead, Blogger Dies Of Heart Disease (Photos) by meobizy(f): 7:43pm On Oct 29, 2019
I have no clue who he is.
Re: Promise Excel Is Dead, Blogger Dies Of Heart Disease (Photos) by Musa27: 12:01am On Oct 30, 2019
R.i.p
Re: Promise Excel Is Dead, Blogger Dies Of Heart Disease (Photos) by Giftedprof: 6:06pm On Nov 06, 2019
I will be returning to my Creator

Odunolumide:

dust you were made and there you will return

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olumayowa Elegbede Buys Nigeria Air Domain Names, Selling At ₦24 Million Each / Facebook Restores Account Of Amonia Rita Stewart, Lady Who Wrote Mark Zuckerberg / Mark Zuckerberg Rock Matching Pajamas With His Beautiful Family (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.