Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,364 members, 7,815,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

Help! I'm Dying In School (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! I'm Dying In School (Photos) (4778 Views)

I'm Dying Slowly Because Of Cohabitation / After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying / Help! I'm Dying Inside. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! I'm Dying In School (Photos) by Legionx: 10:05pm On Oct 28, 2019
I posted before about my problem with sexual urges...

https://www.nairaland.com/5494838/how-control-sexual-urges-school

Well today I went to school and I met a girl in my department that has been disturbing me since first semester...

The girl told me that she wants to be my girlfriend although I told her I will give her an answer later .

She told me she will help me cook, clean and any other aspects..

Truly I need someone to help me cook because I can't cook and I have gone to sleep hungry so many times because I spend more than 1k to eat per day

I want to stay away from girls because they can lead to my downfall..

But the hunger keeps making me to rethink

This girl is one of the five girls in my department that are on my neck, she is the only one that is brave enough to ask

I need advice from those that have graduated

2 Likes

Re: Help! I'm Dying In School (Photos) by joshdoe(m): 10:08pm On Oct 28, 2019
It's not wrong or bad to be in a relationship. What's wrong and bad is being in a relationship you only want to benefit and back out at the end of the day. It will disconnect you from your studies. Be friends with her first. If you thereafter falls in love with her, date her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! I'm Dying In School (Photos) by manGODDED: 10:19pm On Oct 28, 2019
I am not an expert... but after viewing and analysing the post from beginning to end, I'll say that I have nothing to say because as I said at the beginning, I'm not an expert... smiley

25 Likes

Re: Help! I'm Dying In School (Photos) by Modernist: 10:37pm On Oct 28, 2019
Run!!!
Re: Help! I'm Dying In School (Photos) by Legionx: 10:39pm On Oct 28, 2019
manGODDED:
I am not an expert... but after viewing and analysing the post from beginning to end, I'll say that I have nothing to say because as I said at the beginning, I'm not an expert... smiley
Re: Help! I'm Dying In School (Photos) by Legionx: 10:40pm On Oct 28, 2019
Lalasticlala please help
Re: Help! I'm Dying In School (Photos) by Legionx: 12:32am On Oct 29, 2019
Re: Help! I'm Dying In School (Photos) by generationz(f): 12:38am On Oct 29, 2019
Legionx:

Well today I went to school and I met a girl in my department that has been disturbing me since first semester...

The girl told me that she wants to be my girlfriend although I told her I will give her an answer later .

Truly I need someone to help me cook because I can't cook and I have gone to sleep hungry so many times because I spend more than 1k to eat per day

This girl is one of the five girls in my department that are on my neck, she is the only one that is brave enough to ask

Op are you sure you are feeling fine?

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help! I'm Dying In School (Photos) by femi4: 6:01am On Oct 29, 2019
Legionx:

What's your cgpa? Let me see how its gonna experience a free fall

4 Likes

Re: Help! I'm Dying In School (Photos) by ImaIma1(f): 9:08am On Oct 29, 2019
Has any girl waited for you in your room stark naked?

This happened to my friend in school. In your kind of situation...a girl even grabbed his crotch in the faculty (though codedly) but the guy still resisted them all.

So it's not rocket science, you can do it.
Re: Help! I'm Dying In School (Photos) by devilmaycry: 9:37am On Oct 29, 2019
generationz:

Op is just seeking attention from girls online....nothing else...his stories don't Add up
Re: Help! I'm Dying In School (Photos) by infogenius(m): 10:03am On Oct 29, 2019
What advice do u need?

Where u sent to school so that a girl
will take care of u?

U know what to do. If you need them have them. If u don't need them, stay off.

It's very simple
Re: Help! I'm Dying In School (Photos) by LOMBARDY(m): 11:31am On Oct 29, 2019
Do you like her or you just want her because you're lonely??

My advice, never do things out of desperation
Re: Help! I'm Dying In School (Photos) by PresidentAde(m): 12:06pm On Oct 29, 2019
They all want what you have, it's left to you to give or not to . ... .. + they know you're naive .....
i wish you luck as you learn the hard way!
Re: Help! I'm Dying In School (Photos) by xperienced(m): 1:35pm On Oct 29, 2019
My brother they normally come with I don't need your money, all I want is you, but that's not true. Am not telling you to remain single neither am I telling you to accept a friend request.
But if you are trying to let a girl come close because you aim to spend less that means you need a calculator, because your brain is miss calculating, but if you're tired of being single then get yourself a girl. Not the nagging type o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! I'm Dying In School (Photos) by Nobody: 1:39pm On Oct 29, 2019
i just hope you graduate

that same woman wont be with you when you graduation because a difficult task

now is the time to focus on your studies instead of looking for someone to cook for you.

1 Like

Re: Help! I'm Dying In School (Photos) by Gideoniteprime4: 5:12pm On Oct 29, 2019
generationz:

BUSTED grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Help! I'm Dying In School (Photos) by mytime24(f): 6:44pm On Oct 29, 2019
#op na so u fine reach undecided
Re: Help! I'm Dying In School (Photos) by Nobody: 6:48pm On Oct 29, 2019
manGODDED:
Yo crazy! grin grin
Re: Help! I'm Dying In School (Photos) by Nobody: 6:51pm On Oct 29, 2019
generationz:

Too many dual personality patients here. grin grin
Re: Help! I'm Dying In School (Photos) by Geminita1(f): 6:53pm On Oct 29, 2019
Can't you just hire a cheap cook pay her at most 5k per month. You can contract a daughter of one of these abacha sellers. 5k sef is too much.
Re: Help! I'm Dying In School (Photos) by OkongwuTochukwu: 6:55pm On Oct 29, 2019
That woman just wants to be your girlfriend so she can cook your food to eat herself. Stay away.
Re: Help! I'm Dying In School (Photos) by Avast(m): 7:05pm On Oct 29, 2019
Legionx:

Kill yourself throw way because you wan carry first class.

Haven't you heard many that die before and during NYSC, may that not be your potion. Bro enjoy your self and at the same time FOCUS.
Re: Help! I'm Dying In School (Photos) by Littlemix(f): 8:33pm On Oct 29, 2019
[fairytale]I posted before about my problem with sexual urges...

I need advice from those that have graduated [/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

I Have Lost My Sense Of Reasoning / See What My Village People Did After I Invited A Lady Over For Christmas (pics) / Man Tattoos A Horse On His Hood(photos, 18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.