Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,604 members, 7,827,272 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

Husband Joins Wife To Sell Akara In Abuja - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Husband Joins Wife To Sell Akara In Abuja (50164 Views)

Akara And Pap Business / Can A Man In His Early 30s Do Akara & Akamu Busines Without Shame? / I Make N150,000 Monthly Selling Akara In Kaduna – Widow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Joins Wife To Sell Akara In Abuja by Angy55(f): 12:38pm On Oct 29, 2019
kestolove95:
Not supportive d man is just jobless dats y

I disagree. I know someone who assists his wife to fry Akara when he is off duty from work. He is earning up to 40k at his place of work.

To me it's love and he is just been supportive. One day one day God go pick their call.
Re: Husband Joins Wife To Sell Akara In Abuja by Jaysleeves(m): 12:38pm On Oct 29, 2019
RubiesBanking:

I have seen English being murdered
My Friend get the message and forget the letters..

3 Likes

Re: Husband Joins Wife To Sell Akara In Abuja by Nobody: 12:39pm On Oct 29, 2019
Good one.
Re: Husband Joins Wife To Sell Akara In Abuja by Angelfrost(m): 12:40pm On Oct 29, 2019
kestolove95:

I'm not sure you know what that term means... I sense you are even more jobless than the man.

1 Like

Re: Husband Joins Wife To Sell Akara In Abuja by peacettw: 12:40pm On Oct 29, 2019
Carmit:
Nice.

But sorry, I'm aiming higher.

No problems but you have got to start from somewhere. Think about it, when you finally do make it, this will be the perfect story to share that will inspire others to reject the same mentality that you have now.
Re: Husband Joins Wife To Sell Akara In Abuja by aomolola: 12:40pm On Oct 29, 2019
it's okay if that's what is feeding them
Re: Husband Joins Wife To Sell Akara In Abuja by nedekid: 12:41pm On Oct 29, 2019
Righteousness89:
[s][/s] That Akara Business Might be Raking in Cash that you can only wish for....

I have Seen Frying Akara Train Children in Tge University

I have Seen Making Chips Build Duplex..

It's not about what you do... it's about Who is Backing you..
Yes oh. There is a calabar woman at akowonjo roundabout Lagos. Just after de Santos hotel that trained 4 kids through the university, I hear also built her house by proceeds of selling akara.
There is no shame in what ever you do legitimately to pay your bills.

When GOD backs u, with Groundnuts you will break grounds!

1 Like

Re: Husband Joins Wife To Sell Akara In Abuja by NonFarmPayrol: 12:43pm On Oct 29, 2019
RubiesBanking:

Good english wont add money to your bank account

Good akara will undecided

People are so obsessed with office jobs and being posh and broke undecided

2 Likes

Re: Husband Joins Wife To Sell Akara In Abuja by Stillthebest: 12:44pm On Oct 29, 2019
Righteousness89:
[s][/s] That Akara Business Might be Raking in Cash that you can only wish for....

I have Seen Frying Akara Train Children in The University

No man wishes to sell Akara, my brother, for a living. Forget breaking grounds. It is only a conditional hazard that subjects a man to do the unbelievable.

1 Like

Re: Husband Joins Wife To Sell Akara In Abuja by NonFarmPayrol: 12:46pm On Oct 29, 2019
Stillthebest:

No man wishes to sell Akara my brother for living. Forget breaking grounds. It is only a conditional hazard that subjects a man to do the unbelievable.

There are levels to frying akara undecided

1 Like

Re: Husband Joins Wife To Sell Akara In Abuja by gbagyiza: 12:46pm On Oct 29, 2019
kestolove95:

Yea you r right but have it in mind that life is unpredictable. No matter your acheivement in
Life, life can still surprise you. I have seen people that were up there but today they lost everything. Is possible the guy is in that position right now, and he felt he should support the wife before he bounch back. So, please stop concluding on people's matter, n face your own.

1 Like

Re: Husband Joins Wife To Sell Akara In Abuja by hefelove(m): 12:47pm On Oct 29, 2019
So? I have seen husband driving and wife is doing conductor. I have seen mother driving and his child is doing conductor. At the end of the month the money they will make is what 80% of most white collar jobs peeps is praying they should be making
Re: Husband Joins Wife To Sell Akara In Abuja by Tolu121: 12:47pm On Oct 29, 2019
RubiesBanking:

you must be stupid or a fool

1 Like

Re: Husband Joins Wife To Sell Akara In Abuja by coolfredo(m): 12:49pm On Oct 29, 2019
I only see an idle husband.... if de wife get 500h in selling akara in de morning n de husband went out to hustle at de end of de day he return with 500h that family is 1k richer
Re: Husband Joins Wife To Sell Akara In Abuja by sharisto(m): 12:49pm On Oct 29, 2019
WHAT IS SAD SAD
EmptyCoconutHead:
that's why I love northerners and South westerners and I can only marry from there.
slay queens from the sad sad and sad yeast region won't be humble to hustle and earn via this kind of living.
Re: Husband Joins Wife To Sell Akara In Abuja by pek(m): 12:49pm On Oct 29, 2019
kestolove95:
define joblessness. You think have a job is only when you wear shirt and tie to an office. That man rakes in more than you can think.

2 Likes

Re: Husband Joins Wife To Sell Akara In Abuja by Righteousness89(m): 12:49pm On Oct 29, 2019
Stillthebest:

No man wishes to sell Akara my brother for living. Forget breaking grounds. It is only a conditional hazard that subjects a man to do the unbelievable.

That's a Lie!
I myself, There is Nothing I cannot do , as long as it's not illegal.

Condition or no Condition has nothing to do with it!

There are guys selling crayfish and doing soo well!

Whatever you wanna do, let it be legit. And involve GOD ALMIGHTY in it..

1 Like

Re: Husband Joins Wife To Sell Akara In Abuja by Gudguyz(m): 12:50pm On Oct 29, 2019
Nice one!!!

For your power Solution:
Solar and Inverter installations Call or What's app Sunmax Solar & Electronics shop.For details pls check my profile.Thanks
Re: Husband Joins Wife To Sell Akara In Abuja by Kindoo: 12:51pm On Oct 29, 2019
The story of my life is that of 'from grass to My story is like that of ' from grass to grace.' It seemed it would not work but I have to make it work because the grass was never an option.
It worked with diligence, patience, endurance and it ended in GRACE.

WURASTORIES.COM.NG
Read a story, Tell a story.

Use your story to help someone get stronger. Join Wurastorie

Re: Husband Joins Wife To Sell Akara In Abuja by onadana: 12:52pm On Oct 29, 2019
iamapplord:
Some men are always supportive!

That was how I was supportive, always giving my wife money,supporting her in all she does.When she past on to be with the Lord,her family said she was the bread winner of the family, they started fighting for her benefit.
Re: Husband Joins Wife To Sell Akara In Abuja by blackboy(m): 12:52pm On Oct 29, 2019
Nothing new.Go 31 road after B Close husband and wife started Sunday mornings now big. Man too like food and money.
Re: Husband Joins Wife To Sell Akara In Abuja by Sterope(f): 12:52pm On Oct 29, 2019
Actually a man from the East is more likely to do this than a man from the SW.
EmptyCoconutHead:
that's why I love northerners and South westerners and I can only marry from there.
slay queens from the sad sad and sad yeast region won't be humble to hustle and earn via this kind of living.
Re: Husband Joins Wife To Sell Akara In Abuja by czar2k16(m): 12:53pm On Oct 29, 2019
RubiesBanking:

Ur point?!!!!

Re: Husband Joins Wife To Sell Akara In Abuja by czar2k16(m): 12:53pm On Oct 29, 2019
RubiesBanking:

Ur point?!!!!

Re: Husband Joins Wife To Sell Akara In Abuja by czar2k16(m): 12:54pm On Oct 29, 2019
RubiesBanking:

Ur point?!!!!

Re: Husband Joins Wife To Sell Akara In Abuja by czar2k16(m): 12:54pm On Oct 29, 2019
RubiesBanking:

Ur point?!!!!

Re: Husband Joins Wife To Sell Akara In Abuja by OChimex: 12:54pm On Oct 29, 2019
Righteousness89:

I have Seen Frying Akara Train Children in The University

You are so correct. That's what many people dont know about business. It might be stressful but you are earning far more than many employees.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Joins Wife To Sell Akara In Abuja by iamapplord(m): 12:54pm On Oct 29, 2019
onadana:

That was how I was supportive, always giving my wife money,supporting her in all she does.When she past on to be with the Lord,her family said she was the bread winner of the family, they started fighting for her benefit.

Hmm...
Re: Husband Joins Wife To Sell Akara In Abuja by Stillthebest: 12:55pm On Oct 29, 2019
Righteousness89:

That's a Lie!
I myself, There is Nothing I cannot do , as long as it's not illegal.

Condition or no Condition has nothing to do with it!

There are guys selling crayfish and doing soo well!

Whatever you wanna do, let it be legit. And involve GOD ALMIGHTY in it..

Go sell your Akara in peace sir.

1 Like

Re: Husband Joins Wife To Sell Akara In Abuja by Vado(m): 12:57pm On Oct 29, 2019
Anymore familiar with the story of Divine Cake in Ilorin won't dare laugh at this man here.

2 Likes

Re: Husband Joins Wife To Sell Akara In Abuja by MedicH: 12:58pm On Oct 29, 2019
RubiesBanking:

Can you point out the errors man?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kwara POS Operator Lavishes N280m Received In Error / Dhgate Vs Aliexpress: Which Do You Prefer? / Man Went For Shopping With A Bag Filled With 10 Naira Notes.photos And Video.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.