Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,055 members, 7,835,565 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

Husband Joins Wife To Sell Akara In Abuja - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Husband Joins Wife To Sell Akara In Abuja (50171 Views)

Akara And Pap Business / Can A Man In His Early 30s Do Akara & Akamu Busines Without Shame? / I Make N150,000 Monthly Selling Akara In Kaduna – Widow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Joins Wife To Sell Akara In Abuja by Cyrealmusic(m): 12:58pm On Oct 29, 2019
Akara de hungry me.
Re: Husband Joins Wife To Sell Akara In Abuja by livebyday(m): 12:58pm On Oct 29, 2019
Righteousness89:
[s][/s] That Akara Business Might be Raking in Cash that you can only wish for....

I have Seen Frying Akara Train Children in The University

I have Seen Making Chips Build Duplex..

It's not about what you do... it's about Who is Backing you..

When GOD backs u, with Groundnuts you will break grounds!

Some people just lack the depth of mind to comprehend your post. Don't be bothered

Wonderful analysis

Cheers

1 Like

Re: Husband Joins Wife To Sell Akara In Abuja by Rubbiish(m): 1:00pm On Oct 29, 2019
kestolove95:
Not supportive d man is just jobless dats y
When will sth good ever come out of u?
U are bad energy undecided

1 Like

Re: Husband Joins Wife To Sell Akara In Abuja by Goldencheese(m): 1:02pm On Oct 29, 2019
Wow.

Inspirational words.

Thanks

Righteousness89:
[s][/s] That Akara Business Might be Raking in Cash that you can only wish for....

1 Like

Re: Husband Joins Wife To Sell Akara In Abuja by mixta140: 1:02pm On Oct 29, 2019
Ko je tuntun
Re: Husband Joins Wife To Sell Akara In Abuja by forreelliinc: 1:04pm On Oct 29, 2019
loser
Re: Husband Joins Wife To Sell Akara In Abuja by Cousin9999: 1:04pm On Oct 29, 2019
That akara looks good. cheesy
Re: Husband Joins Wife To Sell Akara In Abuja by Acidosis(m): 1:07pm On Oct 29, 2019
Ritzy10:
Here is a video of a supportive husband who helps his wife to sell Akara morning and night in Kubwa, Abuja.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4MlJcegbo5/?igshid=25626rhdzfh

Stfu!!

That's not a supportive husband. It's a family business and both are actively engaged. If the husband got another job, he wouldn't be with the woman day and night.

Use your senses.
Re: Husband Joins Wife To Sell Akara In Abuja by solpat(m): 1:07pm On Oct 29, 2019
It's not new abeg. Come to Ebiwe Road, Benin City, where S & T buses load to Oluku, you'll see this couple selling akara and bread and raking huge sums of money daily
Re: Husband Joins Wife To Sell Akara In Abuja by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 1:08pm On Oct 29, 2019
Sterope:
Actually a man from the East is more likely to do this than a man from the SW.
I'm referring to the girls engaging on this kind of hustle.
very hard before u see an igbo girl engage on this kind of hustle because of the pride in them
Re: Husband Joins Wife To Sell Akara In Abuja by millionboi2: 1:09pm On Oct 29, 2019
Carmit:
Nice.

But sorry, I'm aiming higher.
mumu

Who cares abt ur aim
Re: Husband Joins Wife To Sell Akara In Abuja by heartofcity12: 1:11pm On Oct 29, 2019
NonFarmPayrol:

There are levels to frying akara undecided

You funny o. I concur tho..

Re: Husband Joins Wife To Sell Akara In Abuja by millionboi2: 1:12pm On Oct 29, 2019
kestolove95:
if he no help him wife now u will say he is lazy.........African mentality.

U b shock to know that thy earn more than minimn wage....d so-called workers are aiming 4.

Self employment is bae
Re: Husband Joins Wife To Sell Akara In Abuja by heartofcity12: 1:16pm On Oct 29, 2019
Vado:
Anymore familiar with the story of Divine Cake in Ilorin won't dare laugh at this man here.

Divine Cake don blow now o
Re: Husband Joins Wife To Sell Akara In Abuja by balosammy(m): 1:16pm On Oct 29, 2019
My mum sells akara and my dad do help her at her shop whenever he is back from work
Re: Husband Joins Wife To Sell Akara In Abuja by frowland(m): 1:17pm On Oct 29, 2019
Righteousness89:

I have seen selling with my own eyes, smoke fish mother train kids in FUTO, my roommate, I have also seen with my own eyes palm wine tapper train his only son in IMSU.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Husband Joins Wife To Sell Akara In Abuja by foreshore(m): 1:18pm On Oct 29, 2019
Ritzy10:
Here is a video of a supportive husband who helps his wife to sell Akara morning and night in Kubwa, Abuja.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4MlJcegbo5/?igshid=25626rhdzfh

Na them go be the first?
Re: Husband Joins Wife To Sell Akara In Abuja by PrincewithGod(m): 1:22pm On Oct 29, 2019
RubiesBanking:

I have seen English being murdered
At far as the massage has been passed, no problem.
Re: Husband Joins Wife To Sell Akara In Abuja by MariaAngeles: 1:23pm On Oct 29, 2019
Righteousness89:

Word!

1 Like

Re: Husband Joins Wife To Sell Akara In Abuja by MariaAngeles: 1:24pm On Oct 29, 2019
kestolove95:
You and all the likers of your foolish comment are foolish!
Re: Husband Joins Wife To Sell Akara In Abuja by ireneidiva(f): 1:29pm On Oct 29, 2019
Help ke? Is it not their source of livelihood?
Re: Husband Joins Wife To Sell Akara In Abuja by OhiOfIhima: 1:32pm On Oct 29, 2019
See, in this life of mine.. My mother n my wife, there is absolutely nothing I can't do for them.

They are my pride in the whole universe!
Re: Husband Joins Wife To Sell Akara In Abuja by Sterope(f): 1:33pm On Oct 29, 2019
Well, I have bought akara from Igbo women who had their daughters and sons helping them.

You need to travel more love.

EmptyCoconutHead:
I'm referring to the girls engaging on this kind of hustle.
very hard before u see an igbo girl engage on this kind of hustle because of the pride in them

1 Like

Re: Husband Joins Wife To Sell Akara In Abuja by blaque7: 1:37pm On Oct 29, 2019
maybe he voted for buhari..and now he has lost his job.
Re: Husband Joins Wife To Sell Akara In Abuja by Mummymahdi(f): 1:38pm On Oct 29, 2019
kestolove95:

exactly. am sure both feed from it
Re: Husband Joins Wife To Sell Akara In Abuja by Vado(m): 1:39pm On Oct 29, 2019
heartofcity12:

Divine Cake don blow now o

Na company now man. I remember how how dude used to fry yam and akara for Coca-Cola junction.

1 Like

Re: Husband Joins Wife To Sell Akara In Abuja by Mummymahdi(f): 1:41pm On Oct 29, 2019
which help?this guy is eating from selling akara too they are doing business to bring food to the table and hold the family. it's only help if she is solely responsible of the family.
Re: Husband Joins Wife To Sell Akara In Abuja by heartofcity12: 1:46pm On Oct 29, 2019
Vado:

Na company now man. I remember how how dude used to fry yam and akara for Coca-Cola junction.

Imagine that o. I didn’t know he had that kinda history. Everyone knows Divine Cake in ilorin now o. Food business really make sense if it’s run well with prayers. T&k, iya yusuf, item 7 come to mind too. Some restaurants ran down tho and never came up again, names withheld. Btw Divine cake try gan o.
Re: Husband Joins Wife To Sell Akara In Abuja by DexterousOne(m): 1:52pm On Oct 29, 2019
kestolove95:

What is this one saying
Re: Husband Joins Wife To Sell Akara In Abuja by munalight(f): 1:54pm On Oct 29, 2019
This isn't new. There's this couple that sells kosh and Dosh at Uniabuja(SUG area) who we nicknamed Mummy and Daddy. The man is an Okada rider, he joins his wife in Akara business once it's night.
Re: Husband Joins Wife To Sell Akara In Abuja by Originalsly: 1:55pm On Oct 29, 2019
Helping his wife?....who knows... maybe he quit his slave job to join forces with her. Many of these roadside sellers earn wayy more than the average person in White collar jobs. To me... this is about pride... most men would prefer beg than be seen doing this.
Re: Husband Joins Wife To Sell Akara In Abuja by alfa0: 1:59pm On Oct 29, 2019
EmptyCoconutHead:
that's why I love northerners and South westerners and I can only marry from there.
slay queens from the sad sad and sad yeast region won't be humble to hustle and earn via this kind of living.

Funny enough,the Man is an Igbo man.
I know him very well.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bags Of Shredded Old Naira Notes Allegedly Dumped By CBN (Video) / My Response To A Loan App Collection Officer That Threatened To Upload My Pix / Queues at CBN offices (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.