Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,900 members, 7,824,775 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Update; How A Nairalander Reconciled With His Dad - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Update; How A Nairalander Reconciled With His Dad (621 Views)

Nigerian Woman Reconciled With Her Husband On His Sick Bed The Same Day He Died / Update: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? / The Moment Little Boy Caught His Dad Cheating On His Mum. See What Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Update; How A Nairalander Reconciled With His Dad by Kamani8: 12:57pm On Dec 13, 2019
The op has added more details that i believe, if it were included at first, most of the arguments back n forth would've bn avoided.

He was the only one at loggerheads with his dad. His mom and dad are together. He just on his own finally made up with his dad. I hope this will put the fight on that thread to rest

IceColdVeins:
Dont be quick to judge.
I am the only one at loggerheads with my dad, my other siblings are not. And I neevr demonised my mom, I love her and I have showered my care on her. I'm just trying to make peace within myself and make the family balanced. MY mom and dad are still together and happier than before. But the wounds dont ever heal.
Re: Update; How A Nairalander Reconciled With His Dad by Davash222(m): 12:58pm On Dec 13, 2019
So, what should we do now

2 Likes

Re: Update; How A Nairalander Reconciled With His Dad by Kamani8: 1:04pm On Dec 13, 2019
Davash222:
So, what should we do now
That not all deadbeats have a happy ending. The woman(wife) forgave the man(her husband) Thank God

Dont neglect your kids for any reason.
Re: Update; How A Nairalander Reconciled With His Dad by Davash222(m): 1:06pm On Dec 13, 2019
Kamani8:

That not all deadbeats have a happy ending. The woman(wife) forgave the man(her husband) Thank God

Dont neglect your kids for any reason.
Ok.
Is that all

1 Like

Re: Update; How A Nairalander Reconciled With His Dad by Kamani8: 1:10pm On Dec 13, 2019
Davash222:

Ok.
Is that all

Yes my brother. Your kids, your responsibility. You don't think thats huge? I think so
Re: Update; How A Nairalander Reconciled With His Dad by Davash222(m): 1:12pm On Dec 13, 2019
Kamani8:

Yes my brother. Your kids, your responsibility. You don't think thats huge? I think so
Alright.. I’ll smoke over this.

6 Likes

Re: Update; How A Nairalander Reconciled With His Dad by crackhaus: 1:52pm On Dec 13, 2019
Lol, he did not even need to add that update to clarify.
Some of us already saw it clearly from the beginning, hence my quote to Miarose, a female for that matter who made the first observation on the thread.

Popular opinions perpetuated by herd mentality are hardly known to come from an intellectual standpoint because for it to be popular and widespread, it means more stvpid people are a part of it. There are more stvpid people than intuitive discerning people in the world as a whole.

I personally enjoyed reading the usual group of posters make a complete fool of themselves on that thread with blinded ignorant opinions.
Even after he clarified, some of them continue in their ignorance because the idea of a son choosing to reconcile with a father who treated the mother unfairly, hurts them to the bones.
And they probably think they don't need therapy for their fvcked up mentalities. Pity.

2 Likes

Re: Update; How A Nairalander Reconciled With His Dad by Bighead9: 2:50pm On Dec 13, 2019
Must you bring your private lives to the internet? You are acting like, you don't have a life outside the internet.

Re: Update; How A Nairalander Reconciled With His Dad by Kamani8: 7:48am On Dec 14, 2019
Bighead9:
Must you bring your private lives to the internet? You are acting like, you don't have a life outside the internet.
grin
Re: Update; How A Nairalander Reconciled With His Dad by Kamani8: 7:50am On Dec 14, 2019
crackhaus:
Lol, he did not even need to add that update to clarify.
Some of us already saw it clearly from the beginning, hence my quote to Miarose, a female for that matter who made the first observation on the thread.

Popular opinions perpetuated by herd mentality are hardly known to come from an intellectual standpoint because for it to be popular and widespread, it means more stvpid people are a part of it. There are more stvpid people than intuitive discerning people in the world as a whole.

I personally enjoyed reading the usual group of posters make a complete fool of themselves on that thread with blinded ignorant opinions.
Even after he clarified, some of them continue in their ignorance because the idea of a son choosing to reconcile with a father who treated the mother unfairly, hurts them to the bones.
And they probably think they don't need therapy for their fvcked up mentalities. Pity.

Absolutely

(1) (Reply)

Christmas Gowns For Your Kids / How The Maid Depot Helped Me!!! / You Want To Conceive A Boy, Then Read This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.