Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,849 members, 7,817,515 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

Mompha: Hamza Koudeih Was Arrested In N1.8 Billion Apartment At Eko Atlantic - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mompha: Hamza Koudeih Was Arrested In N1.8 Billion Apartment At Eko Atlantic (83880 Views)

Tinubu's Daughter-in-law Stuns In N1.1m Sandals (picture) / Davido Claims His Shoes Is $5000 Dollars (N1.8 Million) / Tonto Dikeh Stuns In N1,500 Dress (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mompha: Hamza Koudeih Was Arrested In N1.8 Billion Apartment At Eko Atlantic by ameh99: 11:14pm On Oct 29, 2019
globemoney:

Fake news. I'm not even sure theres a house that sells for $5m in Nigeria

You know nothing.. John snow

1 Like

Re: Mompha: Hamza Koudeih Was Arrested In N1.8 Billion Apartment At Eko Atlantic by PECO4KING(m): 11:14pm On Oct 29, 2019
make dem investigate the owner of the apartment too. People just wicked,money they this
country ooo

2 Likes

Re: Mompha: Hamza Koudeih Was Arrested In N1.8 Billion Apartment At Eko Atlantic by Island01: 11:24pm On Oct 29, 2019
safarigirl:
I don't mean in the business like running it, I mean in the business like aware of it....in the know. She's equipped enough, abi, will you say she knows nothing of the business?

These people keep their spouses in the know of their business dealings and give them just enough to ensure they aren't left high and dry in the event that something happens. Mompha left no insurance for his wife.
How you take know he left nothing for his wife,
Re: Mompha: Hamza Koudeih Was Arrested In N1.8 Billion Apartment At Eko Atlantic by leokid866: 11:49pm On Oct 29, 2019
HBB1:

The guy is a broke and poverty-minded dimwit.

Word.
Re: Mompha: Hamza Koudeih Was Arrested In N1.8 Billion Apartment At Eko Atlantic by Prolific2018: 12:23am On Oct 30, 2019
festacman:
Why should a man KNOWINGLY engage in stealing other people's money and then STUPIDLY show it off more than Dangote who makes more money from his strings of successful businesses? Is it a spell or classic foolery?

What has Mompha gained by all those unnecessary vain lifestyle? May be it is a case of let me enjoy this money now as a free man because I will eventually end in up in jail, losing my freedom and the money.

Well there you go, Mompha. They gat you. It could get worse if FBI requests your extradition.

Uncle Dan is into money laundering on a big scale for Nigerian politicians....if u know...u know.
Bribery and corruption...
Which explains d monopoly he enjoys at the detriment of the masses...
Cos chameleon blends with leaves dosent make it a leaf....its all camouflage.

1 Like

Re: Mompha: Hamza Koudeih Was Arrested In N1.8 Billion Apartment At Eko Atlantic by dataking: 1:01am On Oct 30, 2019
safarigirl:
The person I pity most is his poor wife and kids. Mompha was a fool, he's one of those useless men that abuse their wives and don't think them useful in anything they doing

I am sure he kept the woman in the dark, EFCC will seize everything, and the woman will be left with nothing because everything is in Mompha's name.

A man who engages in criminak activities should be sensible enough to secure his immediate family in case of emergency, but even crime is not for everybody. El Chapo is in prison, but his wife is still living the life on the outside, because he did not keep her away from his business.

Ole, so you can Bleep around with his hard earned sweat
Re: Mompha: Hamza Koudeih Was Arrested In N1.8 Billion Apartment At Eko Atlantic by grandstar(m): 1:40am On Oct 30, 2019
safarigirl:
The person I pity most is his poor wife and kids. Mompha was a fool, he's one of those useless men that abuse their wives and don't think them useful in anything they doing

I am sure he kept the woman in the dark, EFCC will seize everything, and the woman will be left with nothing because everything is in Mompha's name.

A man who engages in criminak activities should be sensible enough to secure his immediate family in case of emergency, but even crime is not for everybody. El Chapo is in prison, but his wife is still living the life on the outside, because he did not keep her away from his business.

Mompha on social media typed to his wife, 'Are you mad'? Even I wey no be hin wife fear grip me! He's obviously the domineering type and the wife is only to be seen and not heard.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mompha: Hamza Koudeih Was Arrested In N1.8 Billion Apartment At Eko Atlantic by grandstar(m): 1:47am On Oct 30, 2019
emonkey:
Photo of Lebanese collab or adonbilivit

In this day and age you simply Google it!

1 Like

Re: Mompha: Hamza Koudeih Was Arrested In N1.8 Billion Apartment At Eko Atlantic by EXOUSIAng: 2:13am On Oct 30, 2019
globemoney:

Only a fool will purchase a flat with $5m anywhere in Lagos
Irony is that you the fool here , cos you obviously dont know the Pearlly towers, neither have you been there, if you dont know, lots of people are there and they are not fools, they are just richer than your poor brain can imagine

1 Like

Re: Mompha: Hamza Koudeih Was Arrested In N1.8 Billion Apartment At Eko Atlantic by iverson2319(m): 2:27am On Oct 30, 2019
leokid866:

Stop being ignorant and Google the Pearl Towers.

3 Likes

Re: Mompha: Hamza Koudeih Was Arrested In N1.8 Billion Apartment At Eko Atlantic by globemoney: 5:21am On Oct 30, 2019
EXOUSIAng:

Irony is that you the fool here , cos you obviously dont know the Pearlly towers, neither have you been there, if you dont know, lots of people are there and they are not fools, they are just richer than your poor brain can imagine
Price of pearl towers apartments is online, show me a flat there that sells for $5m. Dumb, foolish and gullible Nigerians like you disgust me

1 Like

Re: Mompha: Hamza Koudeih Was Arrested In N1.8 Billion Apartment At Eko Atlantic by peripepe(m): 5:24am On Oct 30, 2019
BlackBovi:
Read below.

Laundered N33b: #EFCC arrests #Mompha’s Lebanese collaborator with charm in N1.8b per year Lagos suite
EFCC has arrested a Lebanese, Hamza Koudeih, alleged to be a collaborator of Ismaila Mustapha aka Mompha, who was recently arrested by the commission. .
Head of the EFCC’s Lagos zonal office, Mr. Mohammed Rabo, said Koudeih was arrested alongside two others whose nationalities are yet to be established following their alleged involvement in internet fraud and money laundering. .
“Hamza Koudeih was arrested over the weekend at the Eko Atlantic Pearl Tower, Victoria Island, Lagos, where he occupied one of the luxury suites. It cost about $5 million annually as rent to maintain the luxury suite.
EFCC operatives had a fierce battle arresting him because his apartment was fortified with triple reinforced fire proof door and close circuit television cameras,” said Rabo. .
According to Rabo, intelligence reports received from local and international law enforcement agencies had revealed that Hamza and Mompha, alongside their collaborators are high valued targets in Organised Cyber Syndicate Network (OCSN). .
“Investigations have also revealed that Mompha uses a firm known as Ismalob Global Investments Ltd to perpetrate about N14 billion in money laundering, while Hamza also operate two firms namely, THK Services Ltd and CHK properties Ltd to launder about N19billion,”he said. .

He said at the point of arrest of Koudeih, EFCC operatives discovered a fire proof safe stocked with different charms and talisman. Two Luxury cars were also recovered from him. .

Meanwhile, ongoing investigation into Mompha’s alleged criminal activities have revealed that he operates 51 bank accounts in Nigeria as conduit for his money laundering activities while acquiring several assets in Dubai.

Also, more facts have emerged that the five wristwatches recovered from Mompha are worth over N60 million, not N20m. His IG account has now been deactivated.

Nigerians React.

audio money

1 Like

Re: Mompha: Hamza Koudeih Was Arrested In N1.8 Billion Apartment At Eko Atlantic by stanley000: 7:05am On Oct 30, 2019
amp01:

Davido does not have 1bn in his account
musicians are very gud I creating a certain hype around themselves to make the world believe they are actually rich. davido don't even have 500m as at now. he has no business that will replenish the cash he's been spending on cars and watches. so unless a really rich politician calls him for a show then the boy is bent on spending and not earning.
Re: Mompha: Hamza Koudeih Was Arrested In N1.8 Billion Apartment At Eko Atlantic by opebiboy: 7:08am On Oct 30, 2019
stanley000:
musicians are very gud I creating a certain hype around themselves to make the world believe they are actually rich. davido don't even have 500m as at now. he has no business that will replenish the cash he's been spending on cars and watches. so unless a really rich politician calls him for a show then the boy is bent on spending and not earning.
Leave all this mumu. All davido's asset is not up to 500 million naira. No Nigerian musician or celebrity has a net worth of one billion naira

1 Like

Re: Mompha: Hamza Koudeih Was Arrested In N1.8 Billion Apartment At Eko Atlantic by stanley000: 7:18am On Oct 30, 2019
opebiboy:
Leave all this mumu. All davido's asset is not up to 500 million naira. No Nigerian musician or celebrity has a net worth of one billion naira
it's not as if there is any music CD to be sold for #100, even if ur song ganner 1m views on YouTube how much will they pay u, lol. musicians and entertainers thrives on attention. starve them of it and watch their careers die off Instantly.

1 Like

Re: Mompha: Hamza Koudeih Was Arrested In N1.8 Billion Apartment At Eko Atlantic by amp01(m): 7:26am On Oct 30, 2019
stanley000:

Very correct.
Re: Mompha: Hamza Koudeih Was Arrested In N1.8 Billion Apartment At Eko Atlantic by opebiboy: 7:47am On Oct 30, 2019
stanley000:
it's not as if there is any music CD to be sold for #100, even if ur song ganner 1m views on YouTube how much will they pay u, lol. musicians and entertainers thrives on attention. starve them of it and watch their careers die off Instantly.
Go and watch Tiwa Savage interview when she had issues with her husband when she shouted 40 million naira. Where does he want me to get that kind of money from? She even stated clearly in the interview that she makes just 30% from every show that the organizers and her manager take home the large chunk of the money. Nigerians just love their brainwashing. Wizkid was even exposed by Linda Ikeji a couple of years ago that he lives in a rented house and drives a hire purchase car

1 Like

Re: Mompha: Hamza Koudeih Was Arrested In N1.8 Billion Apartment At Eko Atlantic by Niseed(m): 7:58am On Oct 30, 2019
Those arguing that the rent is N5b per annum. (IT'S NOT), Why can't you simply do some research and show a similar apartment in Eko Atlantic that costs 5m USD per annum in rent? I'm pretty sure there can't be only one apartment going for that amount seeing how lucrative it is.

It's clearly an error on the side of EFCC or our usual modus operandi of over sensationalizing the costs of things to make it look more spectacular.

As far as i know renting in eko atlantic starts from N18M-N25M per annum.

Come on guys

1 Like

Re: Mompha: Hamza Koudeih Was Arrested In N1.8 Billion Apartment At Eko Atlantic by Hedonisco: 11:11am On Oct 30, 2019
opebiboy:
Go and watch Tiwa Savage interview when she had issues with her husband when she shouted 40 million naira. Where does he want me to get that kind of money from? She even stated clearly in the interview that she makes just 30% from every show that the organizers and her manager take home the large chunk of the money. Nigerians just love their brainwashing. Wizkid was even exposed by Linda Ikeji a couple of years ago that he lives in a rented house and drives a hire purchase car

That's why Wizkid hates Linda till today. Meanwhile Linda is richer than Wizkid 10 times.

1 Like

Re: Mompha: Hamza Koudeih Was Arrested In N1.8 Billion Apartment At Eko Atlantic by pacespot(m): 2:13pm On Oct 30, 2019
amp01:

Davido does not have 1bn in his account

smiley
Re: Mompha: Hamza Koudeih Was Arrested In N1.8 Billion Apartment At Eko Atlantic by CodeTemplar: 12:05am On Oct 31, 2019
lilwetdick:

but how does these scheme works, if the house ownership is all in the so called landlord name, will efcc not trace the landlord too

Efcc arent learners shebi
Don't think they can disturb the landlord if he is clean?
Re: Mompha: Hamza Koudeih Was Arrested In N1.8 Billion Apartment At Eko Atlantic by EXOUSIAng: 3:08am On Oct 31, 2019
globemoney:

Price of pearl towers apartments is online, show me a flat there that sells for $5m. Dumb, foolish and gullible Nigerians like you disgust me
Oga sir you are the foolish one, the pearl towers sold out even before construction began, the price you see online is the initial price, but if you foolish enough, take your broke ass there and make enquiries.
Re: Mompha: Hamza Koudeih Was Arrested In N1.8 Billion Apartment At Eko Atlantic by globemoney: 3:24am On Oct 31, 2019
EXOUSIAng:
Oga sir you are the foolish one, the pearl towers sold out even before construction began, the price you see online is the initial price, but if you foolish enough, take your broke ass there and make enquiries.
You are a clown. It sold out in your dreams, if you are not one of the foolish dumb Nigerian youths you should have just googled the price of the Pearl towers and show us any of the apartment selling for $5m.
The price of the apartments are all listed online so shut up, learn to research and cure your ignorance
Re: Mompha: Hamza Koudeih Was Arrested In N1.8 Billion Apartment At Eko Atlantic by EXOUSIAng: 12:35pm On Oct 31, 2019
globemoney:

You are a clown. It sold out in your dreams, if you are not one of the foolish dumb Nigerian youths you should have just googled the price of the Pearl towers and show us any of the apartment selling for $5m.
The price of the apartments are all listed online so shut up, learn to research and cure your ignorance

The problem with retarded idiots like you is believing what your blind eyes sees on the internet, you obviously have no idea what goes in about the towers aside what you read on the internet, and said you should take your foolish self there and confirm, you fvcking slow pork, You think everyone is at your level, you are obviously too poor to believe that people buy properties for that much.
Incase your airhead has not figured it out, the price you see online is the original price, the pearl tower managment has no say over the resale price, the first buyers are reselling at whatever price suits them, cos nobody has a right to tell you how much you place on your house, and I know it will come as a surprise to you but human beings like you without two heads can afford it......
People like you, what they cant have they disbelieve, Fvcking broke ass slow pork,
go and buy na when you reach you go bury your head for bar beach sand when then hit you price
Re: Mompha: Hamza Koudeih Was Arrested In N1.8 Billion Apartment At Eko Atlantic by globemoney: 10:00pm On Oct 31, 2019
EXOUSIAng:

[s]The problem with retarded idiots like you is believing what your blind eyes sees on the internet, you obviously have no idea what goes in about the towers aside what you read on the internet, and said you should take your foolish self there and confirm, you fvcking slow pork, You think everyone is at your level, you are obviously too poor to believe that people buy properties for that much.
Incase your airhead has not figured it out, the price you see online is the original price, the pearl tower managment has no say over the resale price, the first buyers are reselling at whatever price suits them, cos nobody has a right to tell you how much you place on your house, and I know it will come as a surprise to you but human beings like you without two heads can afford it......
People like you, what they cant have they disbelieve, Fvcking broke ass slow pork,
go and buy na when you reach you go bury your head for bar beach sand when then hit you price[/s]
Look at this dumb illiterate, you are still here embarrassing yourself when it has already been confirmed that the price is fake. Only mentally lazy idiots like you without exposure and from the village believe any story thrown at him. You are here arguing over a a fake price in a location where your poor self may never visit in your lifetime. I will advice you to get educated, get some money and then some exposure so you can understand the value of $5m.
Look at dumb fool like you talking as if resale price are also not listed online, maybe they are waiting for you and your poor generation to come and pay the resale price since they are not willing to list it online, as if we are still in 1999..
Go and get educated and stop embarrassing your lineage online you fool

1 Like

Re: Mompha: Hamza Koudeih Was Arrested In N1.8 Billion Apartment At Eko Atlantic by EXOUSIAng: 9:14am On Nov 02, 2019
globemoney:

Look at this dumb illiterate, you are still here embarrassing yourself when it has already been confirmed that the price is fake. Only mentally lazy idiots like you without exposure and from the village believe any story thrown at him. You are here arguing over a a fake price in a location where your poor self may never visit in your lifetime. I will advice you to get educated, get some money and then some exposure so you can understand the value of $5m.
Look at dumb fool like you talking as if resale price are also not listed online, maybe they are waiting for you and your poor generation to come and pay the resale price since they are not willing to list it online, as if we are still in 1999..
Go and get educated and stop embarrassing your lineage online you fool

what every you wrote, I didn't read, am allergic to idiots
Re: Mompha: Hamza Koudeih Was Arrested In N1.8 Billion Apartment At Eko Atlantic by globemoney: 12:31pm On Nov 02, 2019
EXOUSIAng:

what every you wrote, I didn't read, am allergic to idiots
That means you are allergic to yourself as the idiot you are

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Photos Of Cubana Chief Priest In His Shrine / Davido Receives Over N70m In Four Hour, After Asking Colleagues For N1m (Pics) / Aleksandra Sadowska Dyed Her Eyeball Black, Now She Is About To Go Blind (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.