Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,551 members, 7,955,053 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:32 PM

Mompha: Hamza Koudeih Was Arrested In N1.8 Billion Apartment At Eko Atlantic - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mompha: Hamza Koudeih Was Arrested In N1.8 Billion Apartment At Eko Atlantic (84254 Views)

Tinubu's Daughter-in-law Stuns In N1.1m Sandals (picture) / Davido Claims His Shoes Is $5000 Dollars (N1.8 Million) / Tonto Dikeh Stuns In N1,500 Dress (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mompha: Hamza Koudeih Was Arrested In N1.8 Billion Apartment At Eko Atlantic by freethesheeple(m): 7:20pm On Oct 29, 2019
freethesheeple:

olodo..?So there is no unrest mind for tinubu and co
:

hahahhaahhahahahha wanted to ask the fool same queestion...Thats how they use Religion to cage their Reasoning ability.
No body is more Yahoo than any living Politician
Re: Mompha: Hamza Koudeih Was Arrested In N1.8 Billion Apartment At Eko Atlantic by freethesheeple(m): 7:22pm On Oct 29, 2019
Well he shot him self on the leg
Re: Mompha: Hamza Koudeih Was Arrested In N1.8 Billion Apartment At Eko Atlantic by festacman(m): 7:26pm On Oct 29, 2019
sinceraconcept:
Its not that easy bro,you will surely go back because you would surely need some money to sustain the lifestyle yahoo has exposed you to and business needs prudence,after trying to be prudent for a minute in the name of adopting a new lifestyle for a new business, business would frustrate you and you would need that free yahoo money, I'm not trying to be unpragmatic now but yahoo money being invested in business would create several loop holes in your business, you would just be facing set backs and thinking its some people in your village, set backs of theft, people would scam you, you would lose money to several of such occurrences and it would get to certain point you would realise you are your own problem, business would surely give you problem and along the line, you would need money for your personal needs and even still believe in that business you invested yahoo money on and get pragmatic and stop thinking spiritual, you would go back again to yahoo with an attempt to make more money to pump in your business and for personal needs before people start seeing you as broke, you would still invest the money and wouldn't realise justifiable profit, simply put, there wouldn't be any blessing in your business and that's when you would truly believe in spirituality and karma. You wouldn't have no option than to later stick to yahoo for your real profit and use your business as a cover up, you would spend on your business than you would gain in most cases unless you stop investing yahoo money in it. Even a small business from some other source would fetch you profit but yahoo wouldn't,try the experiment and tell me your observation bro, this is real, Yahoo isn't the way,if you invest the money, you would keep revolving on one spot, make profit, it pours out, you make it, it pours out. There is this spirit about it also, you would want to spend it on unnecessary things especially designers and cars a lot,that alone wouldn't want you to let go of it, free money is sweet brother, Yahoo is to addictive bro, only God's mercy can make you quit and if you quit totally,you would go broke,it would affect your living for sure which is one of the hardest of all to go through and after going broke, if you start legit, God will bless you if you never used jazz

Every intending or practising yahoo person needs to read this passionate explanation of yours.
Re: Mompha: Hamza Koudeih Was Arrested In N1.8 Billion Apartment At Eko Atlantic by Nobody: 7:42pm On Oct 29, 2019
globemoney:

See them, lazy Nigerian youths easily believe anything.. $5m to rent a flat annually in third world Nigeria? Do you know what is $5m?
You are right, but remember, the money was illegal, So maybe they conned him of $5 million too.
Re: Mompha: Hamza Koudeih Was Arrested In N1.8 Billion Apartment At Eko Atlantic by Obdk: 7:50pm On Oct 29, 2019
fergieboy:

Actually the apartment is 18.2million per year

If this Mompha had laid low, come back to Nigeria and joined politics... Yes you imagined it too.

Governor of his state, do his 8-years, become a godfather in that state with absolute immunity from the law complete with Police protection.

He had no foresight.

Mompha no get d kind money to take be governor
Re: Mompha: Hamza Koudeih Was Arrested In N1.8 Billion Apartment At Eko Atlantic by Youngsage: 7:55pm On Oct 29, 2019
fergieboy:

Actually the apartment is 18.2million per year

If this Mompha had laid low, come back to Nigeria and joined politics... Yes you imagined it too.

Governor of his state, do his 8-years, become a godfather in that state with absolute immunity from the law complete with Police protection.

He had no foresight.

I may not have the best memory, but once I come across a tweet I've seen before, I can recognize it anywhere else! #Ctrlc+vFromTwittertongue grin

2 Likes

Re: Mompha: Hamza Koudeih Was Arrested In N1.8 Billion Apartment At Eko Atlantic by Divit(m): 8:12pm On Oct 29, 2019
globemoney:

Fake news. I'm not even sure theres a house that sells for $5m in Nigeria

First bank tower in marina, lagos island cost $211.4m bro. So do Niger building in upper campus, broad street lagos island also worth over $196m. Make you researches. There are Lots of building that cost way more than tens of millions in dollars in some parts of lagos.

3 Likes

Re: Mompha: Hamza Koudeih Was Arrested In N1.8 Billion Apartment At Eko Atlantic by wandeykul(f): 8:17pm On Oct 29, 2019
tellwisdom:
Idiot..See your life? Instagram millionaire
billionaire
Re: Mompha: Hamza Koudeih Was Arrested In N1.8 Billion Apartment At Eko Atlantic by amp01(m): 8:30pm On Oct 29, 2019
pacespot:

Don't mind Nigerians, they just call any amount as they want, $5 million that could buy a mansion in an advanced country, even the United States.

Davido that is shouting N30 billion for the account, I'm quite sure he does not have up to N5 billion in his account, eventhough his father is rich.
Davido does not have 1bn in his account

3 Likes

Re: Mompha: Hamza Koudeih Was Arrested In N1.8 Billion Apartment At Eko Atlantic by jokerr(m): 8:40pm On Oct 29, 2019
globemoney:

have u been to eko Atlantic b4?
Re: Mompha: Hamza Koudeih Was Arrested In N1.8 Billion Apartment At Eko Atlantic by madridguy(m): 8:40pm On Oct 29, 2019
The email link to my account here is bad. Let talk here. I hope na baba Buhari send you to me.

Seventy7kings:
i tried to send you mail

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mompha: Hamza Koudeih Was Arrested In N1.8 Billion Apartment At Eko Atlantic by jokerr(m): 8:41pm On Oct 29, 2019
Diamondwriter:

See this man o. Are you in Nigeria?
I don't know how true the $5 million for rent is, but I have seen a Land that sold for over 1 billion naira at Adeola Odeku in VI, not to talk of a building.
leave the guy jare am sure he doesn't leave in lagos so he wont know

2 Likes

Re: Mompha: Hamza Koudeih Was Arrested In N1.8 Billion Apartment At Eko Atlantic by globemoney: 8:41pm On Oct 29, 2019
Divit:

First bank tower in marina, lagos island cost $211.4m bro. So do Niger building in upper campus, broad street lagos island also worth over $196m. Make you researches. There are Lots of building that cost way more than tens of millions in dollars in some parts of lagos.
I’m talking residential houses

1 Like

Re: Mompha: Hamza Koudeih Was Arrested In N1.8 Billion Apartment At Eko Atlantic by globemoney: 8:42pm On Oct 29, 2019
jokerr:
have u been to eko Atlantic b4?
Overrated, over priced crap

1 Like

Re: Mompha: Hamza Koudeih Was Arrested In N1.8 Billion Apartment At Eko Atlantic by jokerr(m): 8:43pm On Oct 29, 2019
ifymadu:

I doubt people know what $5m is. How can an appartment rent be that expensive? I'm not sure they got the number right.
trust me there are more expensive ones
Re: Mompha: Hamza Koudeih Was Arrested In N1.8 Billion Apartment At Eko Atlantic by globemoney: 8:44pm On Oct 29, 2019
jokerr:
leave the guy jare am sure he doesn't leave in lagos so he wont know
Keep believing fake stories, Nigerians believe anything, with $5m you can get sharp houses anywhere in the world and you believe a flat cost that much in Lagos? Olodo

1 Like

Re: Mompha: Hamza Koudeih Was Arrested In N1.8 Billion Apartment At Eko Atlantic by jokerr(m): 8:44pm On Oct 29, 2019
globemoney:

yh, but it exists bro ,its close to where I stay so I know
Re: Mompha: Hamza Koudeih Was Arrested In N1.8 Billion Apartment At Eko Atlantic by jokerr(m): 8:45pm On Oct 29, 2019
globemoney:

Keep believing fake stories, Nigerians believe anything, with $5m you can get sharp houses anywhere in the world and you believe a flat cost that much in Lagos? Olodo
I have someone working there in their construction its a very pricey place , u have to see it to believe
Re: Mompha: Hamza Koudeih Was Arrested In N1.8 Billion Apartment At Eko Atlantic by Nobody: 8:48pm On Oct 29, 2019
globemoney:

Hahaha, na poverty and unintelligence dey worry you poor Nigerians. Do you know what is $5m lol

Shut up. You know nothing

2 Likes

Re: Mompha: Hamza Koudeih Was Arrested In N1.8 Billion Apartment At Eko Atlantic by jokerr(m): 8:51pm On Oct 29, 2019
globemoney:

a place where 1 square metre of land cost at least $3000

1 Like

Re: Mompha: Hamza Koudeih Was Arrested In N1.8 Billion Apartment At Eko Atlantic by Femeto: 8:54pm On Oct 29, 2019
EFFC na bastard. 1.5 billion rent na heaven the house dey?

2 Likes

Re: Mompha: Hamza Koudeih Was Arrested In N1.8 Billion Apartment At Eko Atlantic by Damienrule(m): 9:01pm On Oct 29, 2019
shocked
Re: Mompha: Hamza Koudeih Was Arrested In N1.8 Billion Apartment At Eko Atlantic by SincereBigot: 9:09pm On Oct 29, 2019
sinceraconcept:
Its not that easy bro,you will surely go back because you would surely need some money to sustain the lifestyle yahoo has exposed you to and business needs prudence,after trying to be prudent for a minute in the name of adopting a new lifestyle for a new business, business would frustrate you and you would need that free yahoo money, I'm not trying to be unpragmatic now but yahoo money being invested in business would create several loop holes in your business, you would just be facing set backs and thinking its some people in your village, set backs of theft, people would scam you, you would lose money to several of such occurrences and it would get to certain point you would realise you are your own problem, business would surely give you problem and along the line, you would need money for your personal needs and even still believe in that business you invested yahoo money on and get pragmatic and stop thinking spiritual, you would go back again to yahoo with an attempt to make more money to pump in your business and for personal needs before people start seeing you as broke, you would still invest the money and wouldn't realise justifiable profit, simply put, there wouldn't be any blessing in your business and that's when you would truly believe in spirituality and karma. You wouldn't have no option than to later stick to yahoo for your real profit and use your business as a cover up, you would spend on your business than you would gain in most cases unless you stop investing yahoo money in it. Even a small business from some other source would fetch you profit but yahoo wouldn't,try the experiment and tell me your observation bro, this is real, Yahoo isn't the way,if you invest the money, you would keep revolving on one spot, make profit, it pours out, you make it, it pours out. There is this spirit about it also, you would want to spend it on unnecessary things especially designers and cars a lot,that alone wouldn't want you to let go of it, free money is sweet brother, Yahoo is to addictive bro, only God's mercy can make you quit and if you quit totally,you would go broke,it would affect your living for sure which is one of the hardest of all to go through and after going broke, if you start legit, God will bless you if you never used jazz
exactly bro.. thats why tinubu and his likes are not making profit from their businesses.. even abachas children are not making any profit from business
Re: Mompha: Hamza Koudeih Was Arrested In N1.8 Billion Apartment At Eko Atlantic by ifymadu: 9:10pm On Oct 29, 2019
jokerr:
trust me there are more expensive ones

For rent? Per annum o? Not for outright purchase. Well, that una Nigeria, nothing is impossible. For half a million dollars, you will buy a very comfortable duplex on more than 3,000 square feet in the US. That money can buy you 10 good houses in very nice neighborhoods.

2 Likes

Re: Mompha: Hamza Koudeih Was Arrested In N1.8 Billion Apartment At Eko Atlantic by globemoney: 9:15pm On Oct 29, 2019
Plead:

Shut up. You know nothing
Mumu average low iq Nigerian telling someone he knows nothing.

1 Like

Re: Mompha: Hamza Koudeih Was Arrested In N1.8 Billion Apartment At Eko Atlantic by Badb0y4lyf(m): 9:55pm On Oct 29, 2019
I will have gone for governorship of Lagos or Ogun state with such amount of money even Dangote and Tinubu go na say I Dey para..

1 Like

Re: Mompha: Hamza Koudeih Was Arrested In N1.8 Billion Apartment At Eko Atlantic by HBB1(m): 10:04pm On Oct 29, 2019
globemoney:

How much is land in Banana Island?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mompha: Hamza Koudeih Was Arrested In N1.8 Billion Apartment At Eko Atlantic by HBB1(m): 10:08pm On Oct 29, 2019
leokid866:

Just keep quite when money is talking....why don't you guys listen....

The guy is a broke and poverty-minded dimwit.

1 Like

Re: Mompha: Hamza Koudeih Was Arrested In N1.8 Billion Apartment At Eko Atlantic by FX(m): 10:23pm On Oct 29, 2019
SouthSouth1914:

Don’t be a dunce! Who verified this claim? You should have thought maybe the guy bought the apartment somewhat that figure and not rent!

Why are Nigerians always dumb! There is no foolish man on earth that will pay N1.8B for yearly rent!
Who told you? Things unheard of are happening. Some men will pay that money to accomplish their motives. There are alot things you don't know surrounding such payments
Re: Mompha: Hamza Koudeih Was Arrested In N1.8 Billion Apartment At Eko Atlantic by farem: 10:32pm On Oct 29, 2019
globemoney:

What is this clown saying? I insist both the apartment and the rent does not cost $5m, show proof it does or shut up.

You show prove it does not cost $5m.
The onus lies on you
Re: Mompha: Hamza Koudeih Was Arrested In N1.8 Billion Apartment At Eko Atlantic by globemoney: 10:53pm On Oct 29, 2019
HBB1:

How much is land in Banana Island?
Linda Ikeji bought her house there for how much again?
Re: Mompha: Hamza Koudeih Was Arrested In N1.8 Billion Apartment At Eko Atlantic by SouthSouth1914: 10:53pm On Oct 29, 2019
FX:
Who told you? Things unheard of are happening. Some men will pay that money to accomplish their motives. There are alot things you don't know surrounding such payments

So you’d make such payment for a year’s rent?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Cause Of Moji Olaiya's Death / Pelepele Before And After Committing Suicide (Photos) / Naira Marley Buys Mercedes Benz CLA 250 For His Brother, Idris Adewale Fashola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.