Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,060 members, 7,814,648 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Rapper Blaqbonez Says He is About to Show Wizkid,Burna boy & Davido To the Worl - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rapper Blaqbonez Says He is About to Show Wizkid,Burna boy & Davido To the Worl (838 Views)

Increase My Rent - Rapper, Blaqbonez Sends Hilarious Message To His Landlord (vi / Wizkid, Burna Boy & Skepta In Studio Making New Music! / Davido, Wizkid, Burna Boy, Lil Kesh And Denrele Fell On Stage (Throwback Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rapper Blaqbonez Says He is About to Show Wizkid,Burna boy & Davido To the Worl by Mrop(m): 1:48pm On Oct 29, 2019
Nigerian upcoming Rapper Emeka Akumefule, also known as Blaqbonez signed to 100 Crowns, a hip hop label imprint of Warner Music Group African partner, Chocolate City says he is about to showcase music stars Wizkid Davido and Burna boy to the world.

In his recent interview blaqbonez brag about recording a song in which he is to collaborate with Wizkid, Davido and Burna boy on that same song. He reveals the three music stars are still on grass root and he is about to show them to the world to take them to the next level. He wrote ;
I’m a man of my word, so I’d do my best to give #wizkid, #davido and #burnaboy this opportunity to showcase their talent cos we rise by lifting others
https://www.instagram.com/p/B4Mpbc3BSVP/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

However this has got a lot of Nigerians talking and bashing the upcoming rapper for trying to brag about the already made international music stars. Even the Oaps make jest of him in the studio.

Praizenews Report ; http://www.praizenews.com/rapper-blaqbonez-says-he-is-about-to-show-wizkidburna-boy-davido-to-the-world/

Cc lalasticlala Mynd44 Seun

Re: Rapper Blaqbonez Says He is About to Show Wizkid,Burna boy & Davido To the Worl by Mrop(m): 1:48pm On Oct 29, 2019
See More Photos & Watch Full Video => HERE

More reaction

Re: Rapper Blaqbonez Says He is About to Show Wizkid,Burna boy & Davido To the Worl by kestolove95(m): 2:13pm On Oct 29, 2019
Shebi dem don ban tramadol, nawa o
Re: Rapper Blaqbonez Says He is About to Show Wizkid,Burna boy & Davido To the Worl by gbolahanmudashi: 2:18pm On Oct 29, 2019
LOLZ U WEY JUST DEY BLOW��
Re: Rapper Blaqbonez Says He is About to Show Wizkid,Burna boy & Davido To the Worl by DSC7: 7:30pm On Dec 01, 2021
shocked shocked shocked....

True talk oooooo,,, especially that wizkid,,,

Please showcase him to the whole world....
Re: Rapper Blaqbonez Says He is About to Show Wizkid,Burna boy & Davido To the Worl by QueenAgbo(f): 8:13pm On Dec 01, 2021
grin

This guy na mumu.

(1) (Reply)

Mp3: Tolanihit – Mama Mi / Comedian Basketmouth Breaks Silence After Eu’s Disqualification Over Rape Joke / Funke Akindele Cries Out As Security Guard Breaks Woman’s Head (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.