Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,365 members, 7,826,432 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

Boobs Wahala. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Boobs Wahala. (5397 Views)

Chimpanzee Kisses And Touches A Lady's Boobs As She Smiles (photo) / Man In Ekiti Sucks Boobs On A Shrine Idol, Says "I Got Freaky With The God / Different Types Of Boobs/breast We Have (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boobs Wahala. by Amstupid(m): 7:13am On Oct 30, 2019
Slippers boobs grin
Re: Boobs Wahala. by Khd95(m): 7:15am On Oct 30, 2019
Ngwanu where is the picture of the brezz that inspired this thread
Re: Boobs Wahala. by sinceraconcept(m): 7:57am On Oct 30, 2019
matildababy:
JUST COMING OUT OF AN OFFICE IN BABS FAFUNWA STREET IN VICTORIA ISLAND TO PRESENT OUR PRODUCT TO A TOP EXECUTIVE.THE MAN INSTEAD OF LISTEN TO WHAT AM PRESENTING TO HIM WAS JUST STARING AT MY BREAST,JUST AS IF HIS LIFE DEPENDS ON IT..THANKS GOD AM NOT THE TYPE THAT EXPOSE MY BODY,MAY BE HE COULD RAPE ME. PLS.LADIES DRESS DECENTLY.OR IS IT AN OFFENCE TO BE BUSTY?.
im a gentle and decent guy but there is no way I would see big boobs on a lady and not keep staring at the boobs,its somehow medicinal seeing it alone, I don't blame the man, I would do the same if I see you too, no matter how decent you dress though, if your boobs are big,the size would surely show and would be stared at but dressing decent is always the best because we would surely respect you and want to wife you instead of us thinking we want to Bleep you

1 Like

Re: Boobs Wahala. by otunbalamba: 9:47am On Oct 30, 2019
SweetBuns:
my sister they are men. Some of them cant control themselves
kiss Thank you jare my sister cheesy i don't know when looking at boobs inside cloth turn to legal offence
Re: Boobs Wahala. by matildababy(f): 10:55am On Oct 30, 2019
sinceraconcept:
im a gentle and decent guy but there is no way I would see big boobs on a lady and not keep staring at the boobs,its somehow medicinal seeing it alone, I don't blame the man, I would do the same if I see you too, no matter how decent you dress though, if your boobs are big,the size would surely show and would be stared at but dressing decent is always the best because we would surely respect you and want to wife you instead of us thinking we want to Bleep you
God bless u my brother.u are the type of man most ladies wish to meet.blunt and sincere.thanks a lot.
Re: Boobs Wahala. by Nobody: 11:16am On Oct 30, 2019
As a matured guy, I fancy looking at decent boobs. IF the boobs are moderate, I may look and salivate. If big, i Cum right away.
Re: Boobs Wahala. by Pharaoh4rin(m): 11:18am On Oct 30, 2019
J111333:
Madam, it is staring and not steering, her bobby no be car.

Madam, tell us if that moment didn't elate you and your self confidence. If he didn't look now, you'd complain no one noticed you and your beautiful booby so be happy. There's a woman out there who would wish someone at least look at her booby even with sunglasses on. cheesy

As a lady, it's better to be looked over than to be overlooked
Re: Boobs Wahala. by matildababy(f): 11:25am On Oct 30, 2019
femi4:
pix or....Stop typing in caps like omo alata
Noted.but its not proper to use languages that might disrespect others.thanks dear.
Re: Boobs Wahala. by RenHub: 11:25am On Oct 30, 2019
How can we verify?
Re: Boobs Wahala. by chinchonglee(m): 11:40am On Oct 30, 2019
Hope nor be stretched marks full dat boobs Dat tin dey irritate me die..
Re: Boobs Wahala. by matildababy(f): 11:42am On Oct 30, 2019
femi4:
Noted.thanks.however,its not proper to use languages that disrespect others.
Re: Boobs Wahala. by matildababy(f): 11:58am On Oct 30, 2019
femi4:
noted sir.however,stop being irresponsible.
Re: Boobs Wahala. by femi4: 11:58am On Oct 30, 2019
matildababy:
Noted.thanks.however,its not proper to use languages that disrespect others.
noted, let's move on....show us the boobs for good narrative
Re: Boobs Wahala. by femi4: 12:04pm On Oct 30, 2019
matildababy:
noted sir.however,stop being irresponsible.
you have to edit your comment severally....you must be in sefia pain
Re: Boobs Wahala. by matildababy(f): 12:25pm On Oct 30, 2019
femi4:
you have to edit your comment severally....you must be in sefia pain
thanks sir.i learnt from mistakes but not flowing with a sex marauder that want me to display my boobs.may d Lord forgive u.my respect sir.
Re: Boobs Wahala. by biggie73(m): 12:33pm On Oct 30, 2019
Let me see it or I dont believe it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hookup And Date Hot Sexy Naija Babes On This Site / She Took Poison Cos Of Me / 4 Simple Tips To Enjoy First Time Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.