Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,831 members, 7,837,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

How Can I Get Rid Of Bumps? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Can I Get Rid Of Bumps? (352 Views)

How To Get Rid Of Bumps On My Scalp / Please Help Me Get Rid Of Bumps On My Penis / How To Get Rid Of Bumps On The Back Of The Head And Neck (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Get Rid Of Bumps? by OmoOduduwa01: 3:50pm On Oct 29, 2019
I've been battling with this bumps at the back of my head for donkey years. Though I always use Dermatolâ„¢ every time to control it. But it seems it's getting worse these days.
Dermatologists and all other related professionals in the house should help me out embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Bumps? by SweetPreeq(m): 4:00pm On Oct 29, 2019
Visit a dermatologist in any general hospital close to you
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Bumps? by funbat(m): 7:39am On Oct 31, 2019
Use skineal or epiderm to rub in morning and night, thank me later. Thats how i got rid of mine
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Bumps? by kokomilala(m): 5:20am On Nov 03, 2019
I'm not a dermatologist, but I have lived through the experience.I can teach you solutions and show you a culture of shaving that can prevent the emergence of new ones.
Whatsapp 07088517382

(1) (Reply)

How To Perform Cpr – Step By Step Guide / Yes" It's Good To Eat Healthy Foods; But How Do You Know A Healthy Food? / 4 Tips To Control Your Premature Ejaculation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.