Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,777 members, 7,817,203 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

Nigerian Women Really Chasing Men These Days - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Women Really Chasing Men These Days (7906 Views)

What Women Really Want / Men These Are The Warning Signs / Lessons For Men: These Are The 4 B0dy Parts You Must Never Touch In Woman’s B0dy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Women Really Chasing Men These Days by dadadare: 7:42pm On Jun 22, 2005
I want to know the reason why female are [more aggressively pursuing relationships with] males in Nigeria these days grin
Re: Nigerian Women Really Chasing Men These Days by shockreaction(m): 8:02pm On Jun 22, 2005
Uh... what?
Re: Nigerian Women Really Chasing Men These Days by hotangel2(f): 8:11pm On Jun 22, 2005
uhmm, everyone has the right to seek for whatever. if men were the one seeking for women, well they shouldn't be suprised that women are seeking for them now. Besides you should be happy, do you know it takes only a real 'woman' to seek for a man?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Really Chasing Men These Days by pkrix(m): 8:25pm On Jun 22, 2005
hot-angel:

do you know it takes only a real 'woman' to seek for a man?

That right Hot-angel!
But the major reason is simple. "A girl without a man to flaunt is simply looked upon as a prostitute who goes for any man that comes by.
Re: Nigerian Women Really Chasing Men These Days by babadudu(m): 5:20pm On Jun 23, 2005
@pkrix:
What planet do you live in where a girl without a man is "looked upon as a prostitue" ?
Re: Nigerian Women Really Chasing Men These Days by IAH(f): 5:51pm On Jun 23, 2005
Pkrix has so many ODD theories. Well, me too!
Re: Nigerian Women Really Chasing Men These Days by mosiate(f): 6:17pm On Jun 23, 2005
that what narialand is eencouraging ladies to do.seek for what you want if they don't seek for you.
but i don'tt like it
Re: Nigerian Women Really Chasing Men These Days by Greatpeter(m): 11:47am On Jun 24, 2005
Some of our ladies have eaten their cakes and they know they can't get it back so they summon the courage of seeking for men when men should seek for then. What a pity..........+
Re: Nigerian Women Really Chasing Men These Days by Toyins(f): 6:53pm On Jun 24, 2005
Recently a "Husband Super Store" opened where women could go to choose a husband from among many men. It
was laid out in five floors, with the men increasing in positive attributes as you ascended. The only rule
was, once you opened the door to any floor, you had to choose a man from that floor; if you went up a floor,
you couldn't go back down except to leave the place, never to return.

A couple of girlfriends went to the shopping centre to find some husbands.

First floor
The door had a sign saying, "These men have jobs and love kids." The women read the sign and said, "Well,
that's better than not having a job or not loving kids, but I wonder what's further up?" So up they went.

Second floor
The sign read, "These men have high paying jobs, love kids, and are extremely good looking." "Hmmm," said
the ladies, "But, I wonder what's further up?"

Third floor
This sign read, "These men have high paying jobs, are extremely good looking, love kids and help with the
housework." "Wow," said the women, "Very tempting." But there was another floor, so further up they
went.

Fourth floor
This door had a sign saying "These men have high paying jobs, love kids, are extremely good looking,
help with the housework and have a strong romantic streak." "Oh, mercy me," they cried, "Just think what
must be awaiting us further on! So up to the fifth floor they went.

Fifth floor
The sign on that door said, "This floor is empty and exists only to prove that women are impossible to
please. The exit is to your left, we hope you fall down the stairs."

That is why some ladies are still on the run. Anyway a lady that has a vision and knows are worthy does not really have to go searching for men.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Really Chasing Men These Days by hotangel2(f): 6:57am On Jun 25, 2005
That's one funny shit toyin
Re: Nigerian Women Really Chasing Men These Days by solo2(m): 9:09am On Jun 25, 2005
It is a pride for them if a have a man of her own beside her. but if not some must be wrong with her.and i want to let you know that there is nothing wrong for a woman looking for man.
Re: Nigerian Women Really Chasing Men These Days by hotangel2(f): 9:15am On Jun 25, 2005
When did this site start to edit my post? I said * * * *. Don't turn them to stars.
Re: Nigerian Women Really Chasing Men These Days by Seun(m): 5:12pm On Jun 25, 2005
hot-angel, there is a censorship filter on this site that turns swear-words into stars automatically. Sorry grin
Re: Nigerian Women Really Chasing Men These Days by sade(f): 9:56pm On Jun 25, 2005
Greatpeter:

Some of our ladies have eaten their cakes and they know they can't get it back so they summon the courage of seeking for men when men should seek for then. What a pity..........+
Habbah Greatpeter what is a pity in this issue now.I dont see any big deal in ladies looking for men cos we are diffenent individual.
It takes a brave lady to ask a man out.
You said some of the ladies have eaten their cake and they want to get it back.Ofcourse the cake u ate is already in your stomach and u cant get it but I believe you can get cake from any where if u feel like eating it!!!!!!Just kidding,but to be frank there's no big deal!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Really Chasing Men These Days by hotangel2(f): 1:21am On Jun 26, 2005
Seun:

hot-angel, there is a censorship filter on this site that turns swear-words into stars automatically. Sorry grin

Uhmm erase the filter.
Re: Nigerian Women Really Chasing Men These Days by Greatpeter(m): 12:50pm On Jun 26, 2005
Well, Sade that is the truth.
The Bible says "A man shall leave his parents and cleave to his wife and the two shall become one.
Again proverbs says "who finds a wife finds a good thing and obtains favour of the Lord.
Man should find his missing rib and not vice versa.
It was not so from the beginning.
This is the gospel truth. Don't join the western world to turn the world upside down.
The Bible says "Do not join multitude to do evil.

I am already looking but if you wanna look for me I go gree sha!
Re: Nigerian Women Really Chasing Men These Days by Pinky(f): 1:55am On Jun 28, 2005
pkrix:

But the major reason is simple. "A girl without a man to flaunt is simply looked upon as a prostitute who goes for any man that comes by.
flimsy

babadudu:

@pkrix:
What planet do you live in where a girl without a man is "looked upon as a prostitue" ?
babadudu tanx jare,, i wonder wat planet he's really from, only God knows where he got this very dumb idea from
Re: Nigerian Women Really Chasing Men These Days by nobleprince(m): 11:27am On Jul 03, 2005
Well, i don't think there is any law that says that ladies shouldn't seek for men of there choice.Tha fact is if a man loves a lady, he goes after her so i think the reverse should be the same.

But all that is most important is love. If the lady thinks the guy is the best for her, let her go after such guy. kiss
Re: Nigerian Women Really Chasing Men These Days by makgod(m): 10:27am On Jul 10, 2005
i like it when its hard to get, but not too hard though grin,cuz i could give up.
Re: Nigerian Women Really Chasing Men These Days by Remedy(m): 7:54pm On Aug 08, 2005
content deleted
Re: Nigerian Women Really Chasing Men These Days by Princess(f): 11:34am On Aug 17, 2005
some Nigerian women i guess u could say that they are really chasing men these days, but the thing about that to me means that they have no pride. It takes a desperate women that has been roaming all her life disrespecting her body to chase men until they can locate Mr. right. That is so hopeless and undignified! cheesy
Re: Nigerian Women Really Chasing Men These Days by uche777(f): 12:44pm On Aug 31, 2005
well i think it's a matter of choice.

If a young girl chooses to go after a guy ,she might have her reasons(best known to her).At least,i can remember a previous topic being posted on Nairaland,which had something to do with "when ll girls start wooin guys" and so many people gave thier different contributions.

But then in African Setting,it's kinda of an Abomination cos the man is meant to do the woooin and the girl accepts or rejects the offer.And above all,chasin after a man is simply dehumanisin your self intergity and respect, cos men ll never appreciate it.
Re: Nigerian Women Really Chasing Men These Days by nobleprince(m): 2:25pm On Aug 31, 2005
Well i think Uche777 is right , i agree to that. In the african settings it's an abomination for a woman to like wooin a man.
coz if she now goes for the man and he refuses then some respect has been lost in that regards, because now the guy will nevre see her as a descent girl and probably a girl with dignity and a high profile, i mean the guy will see her so CHEAP, whereas she might not be what he thinks of her.But i still think the crux of the matter is that everyone has his/her own reason for doing things.
Re: Nigerian Women Really Chasing Men These Days by nobleprince(m): 2:26pm On Aug 31, 2005
Well i think Uche777 is right , i agree to that. In the african settings it's an abomination for a woman to like wooin a man.
coz if she now goes for the man and he refuses then some respect has been lost in that regards, because now the guy will nevre see her as a descent girl and probably a girl with dignity and a high profile, i mean the guy will see her so CHEAP, whereas she might not be what he thinks of her.But i still think the crux of the matter is that everyone has his/her own reason for doing things.
Re: Nigerian Women Really Chasing Men These Days by Princess(f): 11:42pm On Aug 31, 2005
Everybody have their own oppinion, but i still still with mine.
Re: Nigerian Women Really Chasing Men These Days by vinna(f): 2:24pm On Dec 19, 2005
Princess:

It takes a desperate women that has been roaming all her life disrespecting her body to chase men until they can locate Mr. right. That is so hopeless and undignified! cheesy

I think it is shameful and undignified for a lady to throw herself at a man ( no matter how rich, handsome or whatever).

I may not necessarily be drop-dead gorgeous, but i have a healthy portion of Self-respect and Pride. I would NEVER chase a man (not even codedly).And i think like princess said, only a desperate babe or indecent one for that matter would.
Re: Nigerian Women Really Chasing Men These Days by eveseh(f): 9:28pm On Apr 25, 2006
maybe men are hard to get,that's why undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Nigerian Women Really Chasing Men These Days by pace(m): 9:57am On Jul 21, 2006
if women want it,let them pay 4 it.its been long men do d paying wink
Re: Nigerian Women Really Chasing Men These Days by jammin(m): 6:36am On Dec 02, 2006
[/tt]I may not necessarily be drop-dead gorgeous, but i have a healthy portion of Self-respect and Pride. I would NEVER chase a man (not even codedly).And i think like princess said, only a desperate babe or indecent one for that matter would.[tt]

i wonder what i should think of the above statement? undecided i got it!!!!! it's euphemistic in character. translated it mean: i am not pretty so i will not put myself in an embarrassing position by showing interest in a guy, for fear of rejection.
Re: Nigerian Women Really Chasing Men These Days by vadewoyin(f): 6:48pm On Dec 02, 2006
What happen is this, I believe most Nigerian Mens are core players, then play on their girl friends, they double date thereby breaking people's heart.

I find it so annoying how Nigerian Men are playing in North America especially in United States and some part of Canada

The end of their story is that they end up getting into a marriage they are not comfortable with and thereby end in divorce

My advice to all Naija Men out there is this

Be real and Stop all these fooling around, it ends up in a mess
Be satisfied with what you have
Re: Nigerian Women Really Chasing Men These Days by Easyy(m): 8:59pm On Dec 02, 2006
I could never marry a girl who chased me. hmmmmmmmmmm

It's tasteless, she should be more dignified. Plus, it's a sign of desperation. A proper lady should not ogle a man. She should 'live' a decent and dignified life and the men will come knocking
Re: Nigerian Women Really Chasing Men These Days by Seun(m): 9:01pm On Dec 02, 2006
What is a "proper" lady? Please, don't discourage them, I'm waiting for someone to "ogle" me! grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Deleted Post / Ridiculous Ways Ladies Prove They Are Not Cheap / If All Nairaland Girls Are Like This, They Guys Will Be Happy Always (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.